1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Setting up a betting pool. Who wants to bet that Issei goes into Limit Break upon receiving this information?

2. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

wrong type of Limit Break for it to work, if he had Red Rage, then I could see it, but not the one he's got

3. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Unless we go uncontrolled break on one of his Girls. Then all bets off on him keeping his Peerage.

4. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Doesn't matter. His limit trigger is women being hurt. Learning what this guy did would be enough to put him into limit break three times over. And then things are gonna get weird.

tomio, Zeromaru2 and TmDagger like this.
  5. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Specifically 'witnessing' attractive women being hurt.
    Unless he does something to one of them in our presence, or Issei sees them as being hurt, it shouldn't count towards our limit.

6. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

I would count that as an ongoing process of being hurt.

7. EternitynChaos

you can only gain limit once per scene anyway *depending on the ST per source*, and it is up to the Story Teller to say if Issei would gain Limit from something

8. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

...Can we learn Midnight Bliss?

9. EternitynChaos

...what the fuck is this desire everyone has to turn guys into girls, seriously the fuck? Issei is NOT down with that, take it to another quest if that's your thing

TheWave, tomio, ZipLopz and 7 others like this.
  10. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

What do you mean? Is it the Midnight Bliss stuff?

11. UberJJK

UberJJK Know what you're doing yet?

Google tells me Midnight Bliss turns males into females so I'm going to go with yes.

12. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

Isn't that the plan for Mil-chan? I thought the plan was to turn him into a magical girl.

13. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Mil-tan doesn't count.

tomio, TmDagger and EternitynChaos like this.
  14. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Mil-tan is being turned into mahou shoujo to fulfill a contract and to protect our collective sanity.

Speaking off, we really need to introduce all the previous BG holders, now that we're stuck with them, to that mind-scarring sight. Pain lessens when it's shared, right?

And out of curiosity, what is this Red Rage limit break you speak of? How does it work?

Least Devotee likes this.
  15. EternitynChaos

[​IMG]

16. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

And then girl-Mil decides she wants to join our peerage. Goodbye sanity!

TheWave, tomio, ZipLopz and 7 others like this.
  17. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

That is quite possibly one of the more... I dunno, the name just has a sort of "we'll wage war for the sake of peace" kind of feel for me. I do like this limit break more than what Ise has, though.

18. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I have a name for anime Fenrir, Sköll, and Hati Hróðvitnisson in comparasion to the LN; cheap knockoffs.

In SRW terms they would be the Mass-Produced enemy units.

Let's hope they are just a trick by Loki, Doidora (fuck that bastard) hair must be painted to help him hide his identity to Asia.

Also Solar Issei is a nice person, the one who would love to have Midnight Bliss would be Desus (the bastard mate of Lilith).

Red Rage of Compassion: one of those Limit breaks that protect the innocents.

Issei has to pass a middle or high level Sanity test, the reaction of Issei harem would be funny to see.

19. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Who cares? They were boring mooks in the light novels anyways.

20. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

You are right, though Fenrir fighting Tannin, and Vali Joggurnt drive was cool.

Let's hope that Alexander makes them more interesting.

What are you expecting more in this quest?

21. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Those who expect Loki, Fenrir and other Norse figures to be pathetic like canon...are on for a rude awakening.

"God-Harem King" is set in a World of Badass. Meaning, everyone and everything kick ass and has at least a "badass" trope.

TheWave, Mizuki_Stone, tomio and 14 others like this.
  22. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

so the perverted duo have "made of iron"?

23. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

If you mean their family jewels, then yes. Actually as opposed to Issei they displayed noticeable talents in middle school...and then they waste all of it by being perverts.

TheWave, tomio, noahgab1133 and 6 others like this.
  24. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

I know one of them was real good at baseball, but what about the other?

25. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

*cough*
    All I know is that we better have Truth Shines Through in case we come across a random bus full of cheerleaders about to fall off a cliff or our current relationships could get messy.

Intelligence or observation, I think? His main talent as far as I can remember is being able to accurately get a girl's sizes at a glance... which would make him a terrific tailor.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  26. Lone Wolf 666

Lone Wolf 666 Versed in the lewd.

But we are the sun.:confused:

27. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

i see issei's friends as being those type who are geeky, unattractive in high school, then college happens, and they turn into those successful business type, actor, etc making classmates go wtf how did that happen.

issei's sacred gear and solar shard just upped the time table for him in this quest XD

I wonder if we should do something like that for them? Like create something that lets them channel all their lust into something productive. Would make sona suspicious though...

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    tomio, Diller, TmDagger and 4 others like this.
  28. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

It would amuse me if one or both of them were actually reasonably popular with girls in middle school, and that if they went to a normal highschool rather than going to Kuoh in an attempt to get a bunch of girlfriends they would have gotten one by now.

tomio, TmDagger and Least Devotee like this.
  29. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Instead of making Loki a "Come at me bro!" direct combatant, make him disguise as a lot of people so he can troll anyone on the road, but the truth is Loki just wants to see if the Norse and other mythology faction can really ally themselves without going to war or blood must be shed.
    Though it should be noted that Loki in 'canon' myth did give birth to a horse, 8-leg horse. I'm not expecting Loki to troll Issei by becoming a beautiful woman since it would break my SoD so much.

30. Extras: noahgab1133's omake 2
    noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

https://forum.questionablequesting....ghschool-dxd-exalted.1063/page-17#post-268887

well index updated, forgot to include the last update

also will issei's jealousy at diadora hitting on asia in this quest show up? I shudder to think what advice bright draig, or the senpais might give...

on second thought here have this funny XD

"Draig why do i feel the urge to light that handsome bastard on fire? and then rampage around his property?" Issei asked his battle partner, the great heavenly dragon draig.

"Ah classic red dragon horde instinct. Anything touches your shinies you're obligated to burn them, their house and their kingdom to ground. Its something like dragon law. I recommend we start with his house partner, nobles like him tend to have huge ones, and they burn nice~" As usual he responded like a stereotypical dragon from an rpg

"A fool dares to sully what belongs to a heavenly prince? Slaughter his followers and allies as he watches and then torture him until he begs for death! Only then will he have repented for his crime!" Yup no help as usual, thank you bright.

"NTR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
    "What's up with him?"
    "Past trauma..."
    "Ah..."

"You guys aren't any help at all..." Guess Issei would have to deal with this himself