1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A'n Rose: Sector Ranger (Star Wars/Worm)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Heather_Sinclair, Mar 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Heather_Sinclair

Heather_Sinclair Verified Force User

Anne-Rose In Name Only. The growing number of INO screamers is getting out of control, mainly because they don't know what INO is, but insist on screaming it anyway, because all the cool people are saying it. It's taken the place of "Mary Sue". See here for my thoughts on the subject.

And no. Star Wars doesn't exist in this universe as a movie. ;)

Ahhhh dammit!!! Plot blown. The Simurgh has already hitched a ride on top of a passing ship and would have fallen off right around Naboo, just in time for Phantom Menace. Behold... Darth Jar Jar

[​IMG]

In other news, I'm working on the next part, so hopefully it'll be out later in the evening or tomorrow morning.

2. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Darth Jar jar can also breath fire for some reason.

RJC1212 likes this.
  3. Ack

Ack (Verified Ratbag) (Unverified Great Old One)

Anyone who's seen any of the movies would pick this immediately.

... and this is a bad thing how, exactly?

Oh, and one canon nitpick, Heather_Sinclair (unless it's intentional):

Taylor wears round-lensed glasses. It's why her mother called her Little Owl in the first place.

(Also, Imp'd).

The Mad Ghoul and Prince Charon like this.
  4. Heather_Sinclair

Heather_Sinclair Verified Force User

:confused: Huh?

Thanks for the catch.

As for the Simurgh: This story takes place around 22ish BBY in SW canon, soon before the Clone Wars movie. The Separatists are gaining more systems on their side and Jar Jar is already a representative from Naboo. So he spends most of his time on Coruscant hanging out at the Senate Building or at the Naboo apartment at 500 Republica, partying with all the Mon Calamari exotic dancers and doing lines of engspice. PimpDaddy!Jar Jar. "Missa bombad pimpdaddy!"

The Simurgh would have to set up shop there.

RJC1212, Ack and doomlord9 like this.
  5. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Sorry, I read Star wars infinite loops every now and then. One guy had the idea of making Darth Jar Jar being one of the most craziest things in that universe. He breathed fire wielded, chakram lightsabres and flew.

Kicked Darth Vader's ass.

The Mad Ghoul likes this.
  6. Helpless Kitten

Helpless Kitten A dumb asexual cat

And suddenly it was revealed that the Simurgh was the greatest hero of all...

RJC1212 and OverReactionGuy like this.
  7. Argentorum

Argentorum Free Cat

I'm... pretty sure it does...
    I swear to god I remember a line, in reference to Earth Aleph, that goes something like "On the other hand, we got to see how two different Earths did the Star Wars prequels"

That said, that just as easily could have been fanfiction as cannon, and it makes sense to get rid of that singular reference to preserve the integrity of the cross over.

Also A'n Rose calling Taylor 'little owl' was adorable, and now the girl is never going to stop stalking her.

Quick question, when in Worm are we? It's obviously pre-leviathan (post leviathan nobody still living on the coast would be dumb enough to approach something falling from the sky, unless it was Skidmark. Also Armsie's not in jail). Has Taylor triggered yet? I'm assuming so from the fact that Taylor is on the beach at all. She probably had no reason to be over there until after she started running in the mornings and stuff. But that's just my guess.

8. Vorpal

Vorpal Making the rounds.

That doesn't actually establish your claim, since this universe is not that universe.

Prince Charon likes this.
  9. GladiusLucix

GladiusLucix Versed in the lewd.

Yes, Star Wars exists in Canon Worm. However, this isn't Canon Worm.

jrbless likes this.
  10. Ack

Ack (Verified Ratbag) (Unverified Great Old One)

In fics where a movie interacts with the world in which the movie was made, the general conceit is to decide that the movie never got made there.

Thus, while canon Worm had Star Wars being made in both Earth Aleph and Earth Bet, in this version of Earth Aleph and Bet, they were not made.