• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
"Style) is a combined nature transformation kekkei genkai that can be used to move with incredible speed,"
Chakra in Naruto Boots your own Body in BS ways while in Avatar you move the element around you, did you even watch both Shows?
MFr, did you?

Edit: to preempt things, I meant that speed was derived from Wind combined with other elements in Naruto, while that self-acceleration demonstrated in that video doesn't seem to be some unique special Thing that takes tons of training to branch out into.
 
Last edited:
while that self-acceleration demonstrated in that video doesn't seem to be some unique special Thing
OK a) so many Things are played Up AS a Joke, sadly ITS still a kids Show and IT has this looney toons jokey und b) the examples of him running Up the Wall and running the Tornado Shows Clouds behind His feet soo If in the tunnel He runs Up the Wall ITS Not very dusty i See IT AS a artistic choice to Show how He manipulates the Wind to Push him Forward.
 
OK a) so many Things are played Up AS a Joke, sadly ITS still a kids Show and IT has this looney toons jokey und b) the examples of him running Up the Wall and running the Tornado Shows Clouds behind His feet soo If in the tunnel He runs Up the Wall ITS Not very dusty i See IT AS a artistic choice to Show how He manipulates the Wind to Push him Forward.
Yeah, basic elements manipulated in a way that can augment one's physical abilities rather then a specific sub-elemental Thing; you're agreeing with me.
 
It's interesting, but my god all the character interactions are so robotic it's irritating to read. All the characters sound the same.
Thought I was the only one to notice, Is is AI? a AI editing tool, perhaps? Regardless, this has it all over the place.

And the grammar and paragraph spacing didn't improve much. A lot of plotholes have been identified and not addressed.

But its good, in its own way, Ig.
 
Thought I was the only one to notice, Is is AI? a AI editing tool, perhaps? Regardless, this has it all over the place.

And the grammar and paragraph spacing didn't improve much. A lot of plotholes have been identified and not addressed.

But its good, in its own way, Ig.
Ai can do many things, but imagining new things is not one of them. Or atleast I think it can't or else we are not far from Skynet.

Regarding language, English is my third language. The way I had learned it in school is like textbook example and full sentences english. I had not used english in conversations since 17 years. So if you don't find any slang, the way how its spoken in your area/state, that's how it is.
 
Is it just me, or was this written with the help of AI?
 
Chapter 9 New
Rough/unedited Drafts.

Mido's POV

Start of fifth year


As long as I can remember, Kaito has been with Hiro and me. According to our matrons, he had learned to walk quickly. He always acted our big brother even though he was about one year younger than us.



"Wake up "shouted Hiro, barging into my room. Since we had performed well in the academy. The head matron has given me a separate room.



"We are going to be late for our first day fifth year." Hiro exclaimed.



"I was already awake and ready," I told him. "Where is Kaito?"



"He is also ready. Let's go"



They both have been given a separate single room, where both of them sleeps, although Kaito calls it cabin.



Three of us started moving towards the academy. Hiro started talking to Kaito, even though I was sure he was lost in his thoughts, as always.



"What are you thinking, Kaito?" interrupting Hiro, who seemed genuinely surprised. The fool.



"Just thinking about electives," He replied coming back from whatever thoughts he was thinking. "I am gonna choose the Medical and Poison one"



Of course, he is gonna choose them, he performed perfectly in first aid class last year. Even our sensei praised him. Moreover, he never seems to forget theory.

Chika was worried. Nevertheless, so was his ninjutsu, he could easily mold earth and I had seen him making stones and pebbles levitate. Then why??



"What? You are not going to choose ninjutsu?" Hiro said barging in. "I am going to choose ninjutsu and Taijutsu"



Kaito made a face that seemed to disagree. "I don't think you should take them."



"No," Hiro retorted, "I will" but I could hear indecision in his voice as he looked for me for support.



"I can think of reasons, why he should not choose ninjutsu. He doesn't have enough chakra, but why not let him choose Taijutsu?" I asked



"It's not only chakra reserves, but he doesn't have chakra control for ninjutsu. And He will always lack it" He said with confidence.



"As for Taijutsu, while you are energetic, you don't have skills or instincts for it and I don't think you have the patience to focus all your time on taijutsu." He replied turning towards Hiro.



Kaito always seems so sure of himself, so mature that it astonished me.



Where does that belief come from? What goes in that head of yours Kaito? How could you be so sure?



He continued, "Hiro, you should take Bukijutsu and Kenjutsu classes as your first elective and Poisons and Antidote as your second elective. I can help you with theory, it will give you an advantage in fights, and you can simply buy poisons or take poisons I create. In addition, Poisons have better synergy with Weapons, as you need to get close to your opponent to apply it deceptively. So you also need weapons training to defend yourself"



Hiro lost his enthusiasm and agreed.



"And me?"



"You are good in theory but I think you should avoid poisons elective subject, as you don't have built or strength for close combat, which you will need to easily apply poisons. Although you could throw poisoned senbon, they are less effective and you are not fast enough. Plus, most shinobi expect a kunoichi to be a poison user. You should take Fuinjutsu and Trapping. You will fight at distance and later on, you will be given mostly ambush (defensive) missions. And if you perform well in Fuinjutsu, you may mostly stay in the village and research Fuinjutsu. You could even sell scrolls to others, to Hiro, to me." Kaito rambled.



I listened, not agreeing with last words. Knowing him, he will start creating scrolls left and right. Any seal he creates will be a powerful tool in his arsenal. Perhaps that is what he has in his mind, but he did not wish to hurt my feelings.



But as always there were good reasons behind his decision. If I had asked any other students or even sensei, they would have suggested me Genjutsu class and poison class. Usually kunoichi takes those subjects and even excel in it. He was always many steps ahead, thinking scenarios of how it will affect us in missions and battlefield. He always wanted to protect us.



The best weapons are those that no one expects. He always says to us. Sands knows where he comes up with those weird sayings.





Hiro's POV

" Psssh!! Pssssh!!! Hey! Hey Kaito, how are you so good at this Chakra control thingy?? "I asked Kaito in class. Even Mido and other kids were interested



"Don't talk here, I will teach you later," he whispered.



After classes, we returned to the orphanage and he took us ground.



"The best way to be good at chakra control is practice," he said sagely standing in the middle of the ground.



"What?? That's your secret!!!" I said annoyingly



"Yes, but it is not only how many times you practice, but how you practice?" He replied. "I practice chakra control with different materials and sometimes simultaneously."



I looked at Mido asking whether she understood, but she was so focused.



"Let's start with these stones, try to hold it in your hand"



I tried and failed. "But I can't do them"



"Then let's try with different materials, take pebbles and try it. Then we will move on to sand, leaf, paper, dry bark and water." He told me "what I do is start with one pebble and then increase the numbers." He took two pebbles and stuck them in his hands.

He continued "Then I supply enough chakra to raise them"



Wow, the pebbles are flying in the air. "So cool. "



"Then I rotate them first in the same direction and then in opposite different directions changing direction and speed randomly. The end point of this exercise is to try and rotate different materials in different directions at different speeds randomly. Although I have not reached that point. Yet." He said while rotating pebbles.



"You created new chakra control exercises" exclaimed Mido.



"Hey, I got the idea when Hara sensei asked me to try different materials" Kaito said rubbing his head.



"Yet, you develop the chakra control exercise." Mido declared



"Wow, Kaito, You are a genius." I said.



"Is that also the reason why you are so good at recon and tracking?" Mido asked.



"No, that's because of my earth sen.... My earth affinity" He replied. "Although you could try chakra sensing"



"That's an advance ninja technique." Mido questioned.



"Ehh. You can also learn it. Try to remember the feeling when you search your chakra. Now try to search for chakra in somene else. Keep focusing until you feel other chakra. One you start sensing other chakra. Keep focusing even when they walk off or change position. Try to sense chakra as far as possible. Repeat the exercise. After that, you can try to sense in all directions or try chakra sensing only in one direction" He replied sagely.



He is so intelligent.



"You figure out the chakra sensing method on your own just now" Mido said surprised, making a face that she makes whenever Kaito does something amazing.



Hara Sensei POV

Hara had been teaching for thirty-seven years.

He had seen hundreds of students pass through his classroom—some talented, some mediocre, some so hopeless that he wondered why they bothered. He had seen prodigies rise and fall, had watched geniuses burn out and mediocrities persevere. He had learned, over the decades, to recognize potential when he saw it.

Gamon Hitome was a prodigy. That was obvious from the first day—the boy moved with the precision of someone who had been training since birth, his taijutsu flawless, his chakra control exceptional. He would be a great shinobi someday, Hara had no doubt.

Katsuro Chikamatsu was a genius. His mind worked in ways that Hara had rarely seen, analytical, strategic, always three steps ahead. He would be a brilliant tactician, perhaps even a leader.

he'd seen prodigies come and go. Children with natural talent, children with burning determination, children with fortunate bloodlines.

But Kaito...

Kaito was something else entirely. Kaito was different. Unsettlingly different.



Hara had noticed him early during the first running exercise, when the boy had finished seventh out of a hundred students. Not the best, certainly. Not the fastest or the strongest. But there was something about him—something in the way he moved, the way he watched, the way he seemed to understand things that other children didn't.

Hara had kept an eye on him after that.

The boy was quiet. He didn't play with the other children, didn't socialize, didn't do any of the things that normal children did. He simply... observed. And Learned.

It was unsettling, in a way. No child should be that controlled, that disciplined, that adult. But Hara had seen stranger things in his decades as a shinobi. He had learned not to question gifts when they appeared.

And Kaito was gifted.



When he has tried to sense his chakra, he had more chakra for an civilian , his yang chakra was more pronounced with a earthy feel that even a non sensor could feel it.

His chakra control was average class, but still better than a civilian. His theoretical knowledge was great enough to rank him third in theory exams of first year. Yet from second year his answers in exams became perfect. His taijutsu was... improving. Rapidly.

Too rapidly. When he had compared his previous four-year exams and this year test, he had observed that even his rate of learning has increased.

Hara had watched Kaito spar with the clan children—Gamon, Katsuro, Chika, Kagerou. He had seen the boy lose, again and again, and adapt.

The elective selections forms came in the first class of fifth year. Hara wasn't surprised by Kaito's choices—Medical and Poison. A combination that could save lives or end them with equal efficiency. What surprised him was Mido and Hiro choices to take unconventional paths. He later learned that Kaito had apparently convinced both

Mido: Fuinjutsu and Trapping. Hiro: Bukijutsu and Kenjutsu.

Smart. Extremely smart. Kaito had managed to— ensure his friends wouldn't be stuck in predictable roles, create synergies between their skill sets and position them for long-term survival.

He'd never seen a student think like that. Never seen one who could look at two other children and not only see what they were, but what they could become—and chart the path to get there.



At the fifth-year survival exercise, he had seen something else, something that made him pause.

Hara had been observing the students from a distance, tracking their progress through the deep desert. Most of them were struggling the deep desert was brutal, unforgiving, deadly. Some had already failed, their bodies recovered by the rescue teams.

But Kaito was thriving.

Hara watched as the boy moved through the dunes, his movements fluid and precise. He watched as Kaito found water, found shelter, found food. He watched as Kaito avoided predators, navigated sandstorms, survived.

And then he saw something that made him realized how powerful his earth affinity was.

Kaito was manipulating the earth and sand, shaping it with his hands, moving it with his will with ease without using any jutsus. Earth manipulation through chakra alone without handseals was like nothing Hara had ever seen before. He had heard the rumors that Kazekage can do it.

Kaito was the kind of genius that defied explanation. Odd, strange, unsettling and also brilliant—more brilliant than any student Hara had ever taught. And brilliance, in Hara's experience, was worth protecting. Perhaps he have some new kind of kekkei- genkai.

Few months later, his chakra have grown and his chakra control have improved. When he tried to sense his chakra, his chakra has grown… balanced and yin chakra has grown almost equal to yang chakra. His chakra gave a unique, mysterious feeling.

He watched Kaito from a distance, observed his growth, monitored his progress. He noted the boy's increasing chakra reserves—larger than they should be, denser than they should be, more than they should be. He noted the boy's improving taijutsu—faster, stronger, more precise

Hara had been reviewing student files when he noticed the mark on Kaito's record—a note from Kurumi, the infiltration instructor, flagging the boy as a potential loyalty risk and possible flight risk.

A flight risk, Hara thought, his jaw tightening. Based on what evidence?

He read the note carefully, his anger growing with every word. Kurumi had cited Kaito's "unusual behavior," his "secretive nature," his "lack of social integration." She had suggested that the boy might be a spy, an infiltrator, a threat to the village.

Idiot, Hara thought. Blind, stupid idiot.

He knew what Kurumi was doing. She was afraid—afraid of Kaito's genius and potential. Kaito's victories against clan kids had made her nervous and she was feeling inferior.

He found Kurumi in the instructors' lounge, reviewing her own notes. She looked up as he entered, her expression wary.

"Hara-sensei," she said. "What can I do for you?"

"You can explain this." He held up Kaito's file. "Why did you mark him as a flight risk?"

Kurumi's eyes narrowed. "I have concerns about his loyalty. His behavior is—"

"His behavior is that of a genius," Hara interrupted. "A prodigy. Someone who sees the world differently than the rest of us."

"That doesn't mean he's not a threat."

"It doesn't mean he is." Hara stepped closer, his voice dropping to a dangerous whisper.

Kurumi stiffened. "I know what I saw."

"You saw what you wanted to see. You saw a child who was different, a orphan civilian who was better than clan kids and you decided he was dangerous. You didn't bother to understand him. He is a prodigy and yet you just put a negative mark on his file."

"He's hiding something."

"Everyone is hiding something!" Hara slammed the file on the table. "Every shinobi in this village worth anything is hiding something. That doesn't make us traitors."

Kurumi was silent for a long moment. 'Then, what do you want me to do?"

"Nothing and if I found you did this because of clan politics, I will take this matter directly to Kazekage and explain how one of his instructors is harassing a student based on nothing but inferiority complex and clan interference."

"Tell me, which clan put you on this."

Kurumi stared at him, her expression unreadable. "No one did".

Hara turned to leave, then paused. "One more thing."

"What?"

"Kaito is odd and strange. Different perhaps. But that's part of the parcel of being a prodigy. Every genius I have ever met has been odd in some way. It's what makes them special." He met her eyes. "If you can't see that—if you can't recognize talent when it's staring you in the face—then maybe you're in the wrong profession."

He walked out without waiting for a response.

Kaito had the will to be great.

He is going to change things for Sunagakure, Hara thought. He is going to change everything.

Hara sat in his chair for a long time after that, staring at the door.

He pulled out his brush and began writing a letter to the Academy Headmaster.

"Regarding student Kaito..."

Then he fed it into the small brazier beside his desk, watching the flames consume the paper.

Some secrets were better left unspoken, he decided.
 
Last edited:
I grew—slowly, painfully, the way all children grow in Suna's orphanages. Malnutrition that had stunted my frame, was beginning to fade away. I heard everything i could. Adults speak freely around babies. I heard the history of this world I now inhabited.
... This reads like you didn't write it
 
Hara had been teaching at the Academy for thirty-seven years.

I call cap on this one, Chief. Academy couldn't have been established for that long.

Katsuro Chikamatsu was a genius. His mind worked in ways that Hara had rarely seen—analytical, strategic, always three steps ahead. He would be a brilliant tactician, perhaps even a leader.

All that to die like fodder to Hatake Sakumo lol.

It was unsettling, in a way. No child should be that controlled, that disciplined, that adult.

Fair enough. We all know what happens when a child is too adult in Ninja World. You get an egoist like Orochimaru and a 'Will of Fire's obsessed control freak like Itachi as a result.

Seriously, Fugaku determined the Uchiha clan's end when he took Itachi to a war as a four year old. Itachi grew up too adult and didn't even hesitate to kill the entire Uchiha clan for the Village.

"Kaito is odd and strange. Different perhaps. But that's part of the parcel of being a prodigy. Every genius I have ever met has been odd in some way. It's what makes them special."

Yup. Every prodigy in Naruto has their hangups and quirks. You ain't a proper genius without some quirks of your own.

Also, you should use Grammarly or something as a formatting tool bro. The tenses are all wrong and it made my brain itch when I was reading the chapter.
 
I call cap on this one, Chief. Academy couldn't have been established for that long.



All that to die like fodder to Hatake Sakumo lol.



Fair enough. We all know what happens when a child is too adult in Ninja World. You get an egoist like Orochimaru and a 'Will of Fire's obsessed control freak like Itachi as a result.

Seriously, Fugaku determined the Uchiha clan's end when he took Itachi to a war as a four year old. Itachi grew up too adult and didn't even hesitate to kill the entire Uchiha clan for the Village.



Yup. Every prodigy in Naruto has their hangups and quirks. You ain't a proper genius without some quirks of your own.

Also, you should use Grammarly or something as a formatting tool bro. The tenses are all wrong and it made my brain itch when I was reading the chapter.


ehh... Orochimaru would have easily killed Kakashi at the time when he escaped Konoha, that doesnot make kakashi any less genius.
Plus, Katsuro is younger than sannin who are younger than sakumo.


There are so many versions of english,
Blame the Brits.
it makes sense to me and my friends, but I will now use Gramarrly or anyy other formatting app.
 
Yeah, uh, this chapter... How do I put this delicately? It's bad. Like, noticeably so. I couldn't get through the POV changes because the writing was stilted and the conversations - if they could be called that - felt more like talking at rather than with/to each other. Also, lots of missing punctuation and such affected this chapter. Something changed in the quality of the writing and not for the better.
 
Not because I was obedient. But because breaking the rules drew attention.

Not because I was naturally gifted—though the Celestial Grimoire had probably helped with that—but because

Not because I enjoyed them—though I did, in a way. But because they gave me an excuse to practice chakra con
In a single chapter, this "not because...but because" prose is getting repeated. You might want to edit it one more time or ask someone to beta-read it before posting after using AI. AI tends to use these kinds of prose patterns repeatedly, so we have to be careful when using it. And also
Hiro was the cutest baby in the orphanage. He was the also energetic and active. Mido, the baby girl was quiet and shy.
Mido is a girl here
Hiro whooped with excitement, already running toward the gate. Mido followed, his short legs pumping furiously to keep up. I walked.
Now Mido is a boy. Ai changes gender frequently. Need to be on lookout for that.

And the unnecessary wording s. Need to edit that also. For example:
Every step was deliberate. Every gesture was measured.


The way a hawk watches. The way a shinobi watches.

Then she sighed—a sound like wind through dead branches.
And the old prose again :
Not because she was unfair. She wasn't that either. But because she watched

"-" this also need to removed. Ai likes to add in most paragraphs
 
Last edited:
Pool of Magicka (100) — The Elder Scrolls • Source

The arcane energy known as magicka leaks into Nirn through the Sun and Stars, holes into the divine Realm of Aetherius. And while normally leaving the Aurbis would result in losing access to magicka, that is not the case here. You now have a decently sized pool of magicka that regenerates over time.
Will this give the MC a version of chakra similar to star chakra?
Origin and Functioning:
The Meteorite: About 200 years ago, a meteorite (referred to as the "Star") fell in the Land of Bears, giving rise to Hoshigakure.

Radioactive Mutation: The village's ninja trained while directly exposed to the Star's radiation. Over time, successive generations developed genetic adaptations that allowed them to produce this chakra independently.

Abilities: It grants the user enhanced vitality, immense energy reserves, and the ability to shape chakra into complex physical forms, such as glowing purple peacock wings (Star Peacock Technique).
 
Mido's POV

Start of fifth year


As long as I can remember, Kaito has been with Hiro and me. According to our matrons, he had learned to walk quickly. He always acted our big brother even though he was about one year younger than us.



"Wake up "shouted Hiro, barging into my room. Since we had performed well in the academy. The head matron has given me a separate room.



"We are going to be late for our first day fifth year." Hiro exclaimed.



"I was already awake and ready," I told him. "Where is Kaito?"



"He is also ready. Let's go"



They both have been given a separate single room, where both of them sleeps, although Kaito calls it cabin.



Three of us started moving towards the academy. Hiro started talking to Kaito, even though I was sure he was lost in his thoughts, as always.



"What are you thinking, Kaito?" interrupting Hiro, who seemed genuinely surprised. The fool.



"Just thinking about electives," He replied coming back from whatever thoughts he was thinking. "I am gonna choose the Medical and Poison one"



Of course, he is gonna choose them, he performed perfectly in first aid class last year. Even our sensei praised him. Moreover, he never seems to forget theory.

Chika was worried. Nevertheless, so was his ninjutsu, he could easily mold earth and I had seen him making stones and pebbles levitate. Then why---



"What? You are not going to choose ninjutsu?" Hiro said barging in. "I am going to choose ninjutsu and Taijutsu"



Kaito made a face that seemed to disagree. "I don't think you should take them."



"No," Hiro retorted, "I will" but I could hear indecision in his voice as he looked for me for support.



"I can think of reasons, why he should not choose ninjutsu. He doesn't have enough chakra, but why not let him choose Taijutsu?" I asked



"It's not only chakra reserves, but he doesn't have chakra control for ninjutsu. And He will always lack it" He said with confidence.



"As for Taijutsu, while you are energetic, you don't have skills or instincts for it and I don't think you have the patience to focus all your time on taijutsu." He replied turning towards Hiro.



Kaito always seems so sure of himself, so mature that it astonished me.



Where does that belief come from? What goes in that head of yours Kaito? How could you be so sure?



He continued, "Hiro, you should take Bukijutsu and Kenjutsu classes as your first elective and Poisons and Antidote as your second elective. I can help you with theory, it will give you an advantage in fights, and you can simply buy poisons or take poisons I create. In addition, Poisons have better synergy with Weapons, as you need to get close to your opponent to apply it deceptively. So you also need weapons training to defend yourself"



Hiro lost his enthusiasm and agreed.



"And me?"



"You are good in theory but I think you should avoid poisons elective subject, as you don't have built or strength for close combat, which you will need to easily apply poisons. Although you could throw poisoned senbon, they are less effective and you are not fast enough. Plus, most shinobi expect a kunoichi to be a poison user. You should take Fuinjutsu and Trapping. You will fight at distance and later on, you will be given mostly ambush (defensive) missions. And if you perform well in Fuinjutsu, you may mostly stay in the village and research Fuinjutsu. You could even sell scrolls to others, to Hiro, to me." Kaito rambled.



I listened, not agreeing with last words. Knowing him, he will start creating scrolls left and right. Any seal he creates will be a powerful tool in his arsenal. Perhaps that is what he has in his mind, but he did not wish to hurt my feelings.



But as always there were good reasons behind his decision. If I had asked any other students or even sensei, they would have suggested me Genjutsu class and poison class. Usually kunoichi takes those subjects and even excel in it. He was always many steps ahead, thinking scenarios of how it will affect us in missions and battlefield. He always wanted to protect us.



The best weapons are those that no one expects. He always says to us. Sands knows where he comes up with those weird sayings.





Hiro's POV

" Psssh!! Pssssh!!! Hey! Hey Kaito, how are you so good at this Chakra control thingy?? "I asked Kaito in class. Even Mido and other kids were interested



"Don't talk here, I will teach you later," he whispered.



After classes, we returned to the orphanage and he took us ground.



"The best way to be good at chakra control is practice," he said sagely standing in the middle of the ground.



"What?? That's your secret!!!" I said annoyingly



"Yes, but it is not only how many times you practice, but how you practice?" He replied. "I practice chakra control with different materials and sometimes simultaneously."



I looked at Mido asking whether she understood, but she was so focused.



"Let's start with these stones, try to hold it in your hand"



I tried and failed. "But I can't do them"



"Then let's try with different materials, take pebbles and try it. Then we will move on to sand, leaf, paper, dry bark and water." He told me "what I do is start with one pebble and then increase the numbers." He took two pebbles and stuck them in his hands.

He continued "Then I supply enough chakra to raise them"



Wow, the pebbles are flying in the air. "So cool. "



"Then I rotate them first in the same direction and then in opposite different directions changing direction and speed randomly. The end point of this exercise is to try and rotate different materials in different directions at different speeds randomly. Although I have not reached that point. Yet." He said while rotating pebbles.



"You created new chakra control exercises" exclaimed Mido.



"Hey, I got the idea when Hara sensei asked me to try different materials" Kaito said rubbing his head.



"Yet, you develop the chakra control exercise." Mido declared



"Wow, Kaito, You are a genius." I said.



"Is that also the reason why you are so good at recon and tracking?" Mido asked.



"No, that's because of my earth sen.... My earth affinity" He replied. "Although you could try chakra sensing"



"That's an advance ninja technique." Mido questioned.



"Ehh. You can also learn it. Try to remember the feeling when you search your chakra. Now try to search for chakra in somene else. Keep focusing until you feel other chakra. One you start sensing other chakra. Keep focusing even when they walk off or change position. Try to sense chakra as far as possible. Repeat the exercise. After that, you can try to sense in all directions or try chakra sensing only in one direction" He replied sagely.



He is so intelligent.



"You figure out the chakra sensing method on your own just now" Mido said surprised, making a face that she makes whenever Kaito does something amazing.



Hara Sensei POV

Hara had been teaching for thirty-seven years.

He had seen hundreds of students pass through his classroom—some talented, some mediocre, some so hopeless that he wondered why they bothered. He had seen prodigies rise and fall, had watched geniuses burn out and mediocrities persevere. He had learned, over the decades, to recognize potential when he saw it.

Gamon Hitome was a prodigy. That was obvious from the first day—the boy moved with the precision of someone who had been training since birth, his taijutsu flawless, his chakra control exceptional. He would be a great shinobi someday, Hara had no doubt.

Katsuro Chikamatsu was a genius. His mind worked in ways that Hara had rarely seen—analytical, strategic, always three steps ahead. He would be a brilliant tactician, perhaps even a leader.

he'd seen prodigies come and go. Children with natural talent, children with burning determination, children with fortunate bloodlines.

But Kaito...

Kaito was something else entirely. Kaito was different. Unsettlingly different.



Hara had noticed him early—during the first running exercise, when the boy had finished seventh out of a hundred students. Not the best, certainly. Not the fastest or the strongest. But there was something about him—something in the way he moved, the way he watched, the way he seemed to understand things that other children didn't.

Hara had kept an eye on him after that.

The boy was quiet. He didn't play with the other children, didn't socialize, didn't do any of the things that normal children did. He simply... observed. And Learned.

It was unsettling, in a way. No child should be that controlled, that disciplined, that adult. But Hara had seen stranger things in his decades as a shinobi. He had learned not to question gifts when they appeared.

And Kaito was gifted.



When he has tried to sense his chakra, he had more chakra for an civilian , his yang chakra was more pronounced with a earthy feel that even a non sensor could feel it.

His chakra control was average class, but still better than a civilian. His theoretical knowledge was great enough to rank him third in theory exams of first year. Yet from second year his answers in exams became perfect. His taijutsu was... improving. Rapidly.

Too rapidly. When he had compared his previous four-year exams and this year test, he had observed that even his rate of learning has increased.

Hara had watched Kaito spar with the clan children—Gamon, Katsuro, Chika, Kagerou. He had seen the boy lose, again and again, and adapt.

The elective selections forms came in the first class of fifth year. Hara wasn't surprised by Kaito's choices—Medical and Poison. A combination that could save lives or end them with equal efficiency. What surprised him was Mido and Hiro choices to take unconventional paths. He later learned that Kaito had apparently convinced both

Mido: Fuinjutsu and Trapping. Hiro: Bukijutsu and Kenjutsu.

Smart. Extremely smart. Kaito had managed to— ensure his friends wouldn't be stuck in predictable roles, create synergies between their skill sets and position them for long-term survival.

He'd never seen a student think like that. Never seen one who could look at two other children and not only see what they were, but what they could become—and chart the path to get there.



At the fifth-year survival exercise, he had seen something else, something that made him pause.

Hara had been observing the students from a distance, tracking their progress through the deep desert. Most of them were struggling—the deep desert was brutal, unforgiving, deadly. Some had already failed, their bodies recovered by the rescue teams.

But Kaito was thriving.

Hara watched as the boy moved through the dunes, his movements fluid and precise. He watched as Kaito found water, found shelter, found food. He watched as Kaito avoided predators, navigated sandstorms, survived.

And then he saw something that made him realized how powerful his earth affinity was.

Kaito was manipulating the earth and sand, shaping it with his hands, moving it with his will with ease without using any jutsus. Earth manipulation through chakra alone without handseals was like nothing Hara had ever seen before. He had heard the rumors that Kazekage can do it.

Kaito was the kind of genius that defied explanation. Odd, strange, unsettling and also brilliant—more brilliant than any student Hara had ever taught. And brilliance, in Hara's experience, was worth protecting. Perhaps he have some new kind of kekkei- genkai.

Few months later, his chakra have grown and his chakra control have improved. When he tried to sense his chakra, his chakra has grown… balanced and yin chakra has grown almost equal to yang chakra. His chakra gave a unique, mysterious feeling.

He watched Kaito from a distance, observed his growth, monitored his progress. He noted the boy's increasing chakra reserves—larger than they should be, denser than they should be, more than they should be. He noted the boy's improving taijutsu—faster, stronger, more precise

Hara had been reviewing student files when he noticed the mark on Kaito's record—a note from Kurumi, the infiltration instructor, flagging the boy as a potential loyalty risk and possible flight risk.

A flight risk, Hara thought, his jaw tightening. Based on what evidence?

He read the note carefully, his anger growing with every word. Kurumi had cited Kaito's "unusual behavior," his "secretive nature," his "lack of social integration." She had suggested that the boy might be a spy, an infiltrator, a threat to the village.

Idiot, Hara thought. Blind, stupid idiot.

He knew what Kurumi was doing. She was afraid—afraid of Kaito's genius and potential. Kaito's victories against clan kids had made her nervous and she was feeling inferior.

He found Kurumi in the instructors' lounge, reviewing her own notes. She looked up as he entered, her expression wary.

"Hara-sensei," she said. "What can I do for you?"

"You can explain this." He held up Kaito's file. "Why did you mark him as a flight risk?"

Kurumi's eyes narrowed. "I have concerns about his loyalty. His behavior is—"

"His behavior is that of a genius," Hara interrupted. "A prodigy. Someone who sees the world differently than the rest of us."

"That doesn't mean he's not a threat."

"It doesn't mean he is." Hara stepped closer, his voice dropping to a dangerous whisper.

Kurumi stiffened. "I know what I saw."

"You saw what you wanted to see. You saw a child who was different, a orphan civilian who was better than clan kids and you decided he was dangerous. You didn't bother to understand him. He is a prodigy and yet you just put a negative mark on his file."

"He's hiding something."

"Everyone is hiding something!" Hara slammed the file on the table. Every shinobi in this village worth anything is hiding something. That doesn't make us traitors."

Kurumi was silent for a long moment. 'Then, what do you want me to do?"

"Nothing and if I found you did this because of clan politics, I will take this matter directly to Kazekage and explain how one of his instructors is harassing a student based on nothing but inferiority complex and clan interference."

"Tell me, which clan put you on this."

Kurumi stared at him, her expression unreadable. "No one did".

Hara turned to leave, then paused. "One more thing."

"What?"

"Kaito is odd and strange. Different perhaps. But that's part of the parcel of being a prodigy. Every genius I have ever met has been odd in some way. It's what makes them special." He met her eyes. "If you can't see that—if you can't recognize talent when it's staring you in the face—then maybe you're in the wrong profession."

He walked out without waiting for a response.

Kaito had the will to be great.

He is going to change things for Sunagakure, Hara thought. He is going to change everything.

Hara sat in his chair for a long time after that, staring at the door.

He pulled out his brush and began writing a letter to the Academy Headmaster.

"Regarding student Kaito..."

Then he fed it into the small brazier beside his desk, watching the flames consume the paper.

Some secrets were better left unspoken, he decided.
Can I get the link where you're getting the perks from?
 
Hara had been teaching at the Academy for thirty-seven years.
I second what @DivyanshKundu said, Isn't the MC part of the Academy's first year? The Matron said something along the lines of 'The Kage is making an academy for kids to become ninjas, he's making the clans send their kids too' if i recall correctly.

Kaito had managed to— ensure his friends wouldn't
but what they could become—and chart the path to get there
What is the point of these dashes? I generally don't knit pick like this, but they were really jarring to me.

on the table. Every shinobi in this
Missing quotation mark before 'Every'


I'm enjoying the story so far but this chapter's grammar was oddly poor. I hate to suggest this, but are you using AI in some way? The memory issues and preference for '—' dashes are a little suspicious in that regard. If you're not, I apologise, I'd just prefer to know if you are.
 
I second what @DivyanshKundu said, Isn't the MC part of the Academy's first year? The Matron said something along the lines of 'The Kage is making an academy for kids to become ninjas, he's making the clans send their kids too' if i recall correctly.



What is the point of these dashes? I generally don't knit pick like this, but they were really jarring to me.


Missing quotation mark before 'Every'


I'm enjoying the story so far but this chapter's grammar was oddly poor. I hate to suggest this, but are you using AI in some way? The memory issues and preference for '—' dashes are a little suspicious in that regard. If you're not, I apologise, I'd just prefer to know if you are.

Corrected

Academy was created somewhere around 28 AV, Kaito born - 30 AV
First Shinobi war- Early 32 AV to Late 33 AV
Kaito entered academy in 35 AV.

No, I usually use them for focus.
 
Yeah, uh, this chapter... How do I put this delicately? It's bad. Like, noticeably so. I couldn't get through the POV changes because the writing was stilted and the conversations - if they could be called that - felt more like talking at rather than with/to each other. Also, lots of missing punctuation and such affected this chapter. Something changed in the quality of the writing and not for the better.

I basically posted first version of chapters, then later edited them while they were posted, even previous chapters. I will be doing same to this chapter.
 
Hiro bounced on his heels, barely contained excitement radiating from every pore. Mido stood quietly beside him, his dark eyes watchful

Is Mido a boy or a girl?

Also, these two parts could be combined into a single sentence. AI tends to use one- or two-word sentences like this, and the repeated use of them can be immersion breaking. Examples:

That was what we were to him. Not children. Not students. Weapons.

or the faint metallic tang of chakra lingering in the air.

A scar. Old and faded.

No instructions. No destination. Just run.

Not fast. Not slow. A steady pace, c

But I cataloged every detail—the instructors' habits, the students' weaknesses, the subtle hierarchies forming within the class.

Hiro had found his place among the energetic ones, always volunteering, always pushing himself. Mido had found his among the quiet ones, observing more than participating, his dark eyes missing nothing.

The dramatic phrasing and the over-the-top details are also a bit much. I'm finding it difficult to continue reading with this kind of prose.

Also, for a guy who cried and was terrified when he realized he was born in Suna, he has become very robotic. He's suddenly analyzing everyone's behavior, partners, habits, weaknesses, and everything else within a single class or even a single day. It feels like he suddenly became some kind of Sherlock Holmes.

A lot of AI-assisted fics tend to have this issue. The MC becomes too efficient and observant to the point where he starts feeling robotic. Your MC is starting to feel like that as well. I think it needs some more editing.
 
Last edited:
Honestly mc is not a genius at all, in the ninja world real geniuses are jonin strength by 7 years old. Picking healing for his genius perk was a waste his village does not have a deep healing jutsu tradition and wont be able to steal anything until Konoha makes the healing jutsu series and system in the first place. Mc should have picked something like puppetry which his village is actually best at.

Converting all his perks to chakra based also has huge drawbacks, for example can his now converted magica perk actually use magica spells? In addition now any 'magica' use is able to be interfered with by chakra and lets not forget how deep control the freaking aliens have over chakra.

If his rolls don't speed up he is doomed as the scaling of the Naruto world reaches all the way up to godhood.
 
Last edited:
Honestly mc is not a genius at all, in the ninja world real geniuses are jonin strength by 7 years old. Picking healing for his genius perk was a waste his village does not have a deep healing jutsu tradition and wont be able to steal anything until Konoha makes the healing jutsu series and system. Mc should have picked puppetry which his village is actually best at.

If his rolls don't speed up he is doomed as the scaling of the Naruto world reaches all the way up to godhood.

Converting all his perks to chakra based also has huge drawbacks, for example can his now converted magica perk actually use magica spells? In addition now any 'magica' use is able to be interfered with by chakra and lets not forget how deep control the freaking aliens have over chakra.

Yes, he is not at first, but he get mind perk 3 times and perfect memory after.
I think Suna Is bump, not using poison knowledge for healing. They are parallel arts that is, one's knowledge can be used in other field.
I think there's plenty of time it's about 40 AV, Naruto canon starts in 78 AV.

Regarding perks, it is to nerf the perks themselves.

I on the other hand think, he is getting too many perks.
I don't want character who is wholly dependent on System for any of his gains.

Regarding other POV'S, when people cannot understand anything, they want to fit it in category, it is true for all of us. So since no one knows of his Isekai and celestial grimoire, they assume he is super genius or prodigy.
 
Yes, he is not at first, but he get mind perk 3 times and perfect memory after.
I think Suna Is bump, not using poison knowledge for healing. They are parallel arts that is, one's knowledge can be used in other field.
I think there's plenty of time it's about 40 AV, Naruto canon starts in 78 AV.

Regarding perks, it is to nerf the perks themselves.

I on the other hand think, he is getting too many perks.
I don't want character who is wholly dependent on System for any of his gains.

Regarding other POV'S, when people cannot understand anything, they want to fit it in category, it is true for all of us. So since no one knows of his Isekai and celestial grimoire, they assume he is super genius or prodigy.
If you want him to have slower growth simplify hold back strong perks or slow the perk gain rate dont nerf them thats no fun. Nerfs to your protagonist and buffs to his enemies never ends well when writing fiction. You have other levers you can use for example you can keep rerolling in the background and vetoing perks until you find one that fits your needed scaling . No need to go for the nerf hammer which is almost universally hated by readers.

If you dont want him too dependent on his system for gains make him use metaknowledge to get ahead there are tons and tons of opportunities abound in the naurto world inside filler content. The sky village, dragon vain, box of bliss, chakra meteor, chakra armor, 4 great chakra ninja tools etc. Still you are after all writing a celestial fic so his system should at least be the main feature of his power growth.

You have fully shown mc earning his gains by training like crazy and being cautions so no need to hold back his perk gains on that account. If anything you are leaning a bit too far on his own efforts while all he is getting is a mere 1.1x training boost while his bending is not combat capable and his magica has been nerfed into yin chakra, the only good perk he has is the genius at healing and the int plus perfect memory perk.

As you are not actually using the celestial grimoire but your custom cut down version do mention that in the tags or intro.
 
Last edited:
If you want him to have slower growth simplify hold back strong perks or slow the perk gain rate dont nerf them thats no fun. Nerfs to your protagonist and buffs to his enemies never ends well when writing fiction. You have other levers you can use for example you can keep rerolling in the background and vetoing perks until you find one that fits your needed scaling . No need to go for the nerf hammer which is almost universally hated by readers.

Yes I absolutely hate this. The MC/Hero gets a special boost or powers and suddenly his enemies must as well. It is annoying and bad writing in my opinion. I also dislike it when they take the thing that makes the MC special and makes it so anyone can use/do it.
 
But the MC is a flight risk . As he's using them to learn the skills to really survive in the universe of Naruto and he's most likely to leave the village once he's learned all he can from them and explorer the rest of the world of Naruto and at the same time eliminate future threats while traveling around. As it would be kind of a waste for the MC to live his days out in the sand ninja village . As the anime hinted at a vast magical world with ancient dead civilizations and tons of mystery to be found in the world of Naruto and even other civilizations with other systems of magic powers that are beyond the elemental nation's borders as there probably even other continents that are unexplored within the world. As I think there was a Naruto movie that suggested there's a version of Europe in the Naruto universe as a bunch of European magical nights or something showed up in the elemental nations from afar and they were confused by chakra. It seems to me that most of the elemental nations are too busy fighting amongst themselves to think about exploring the rest of their world or they believe all there is to the world is the elemental Nations and there's nothing beyond them. Or at least that's my impression from the anime.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top