1. The Seventh Rule:
    Threads that have been dormant for 1 month are considered dead threads. IF you make a post to a dead thread, it must be a significant contribution; story update, new information on current events, new activity for games elsewhere, etc. Asking if a story or quest is dead or will be continued does not count.
    Brought to you by your oppressive neighborhood ⑨
    Dismiss Notice
  2. After some discussion backstage, I have altered Rule 2 a bit to clarify its function. Please check it out in the Rules post.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. After repeated requests and a backstage conversation, I will shortly be implementing an Index subforum in each of the Q&R forums and the NSFW CW forum. Our mods have agreed to do the dirty work of moving said threads, which will be done over the next day or three.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Alerts on thread OP posting are now enabled.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark General IC

Discussion in 'PbP IC' started by gibbousmoons, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Happerry

Happerry Well-Known Member

Monzonite considers. "So basically, anyone poking at this thing is at risk of a berserk fire breathing lizard waking up and trying to rip their faces off?"

2. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Azurite
    I checked the four bees in Pool's possession, before I decided on what to do with them. I modified them to collect energy from plants not in this area, disguising them to act like they were collecting pollen and honey, before having them return to Pool and regurgitating it. I also made them to collect a little energy from each plant before returning, enough so that they wouldn't wilt too much.

The rest of the insects within Pool, I searched for mosquitoes, so that I could turn them into blood and energy gatherers, tuning their instincts so that they would only collect said energy at night. I also made sure that they wouldn't breed unless I made them to.

The last of the insects within Pool, I used my Dollmaster spell to fuse them with a nearby tree that will allow for a minion whose power is the generation of specialized insects through feeding biomatter, as well as generation of energy from sunlight, water and nutrients. Just for safety's sake, I made sure that it is capable of movement.

3. Robotninja

Robotninja Well-Known Member

"That's fine with me." Ruby states.

-------------
    Cargo shipping? No matter. He would simply setup a field within the train and have it drain modest amounts from the cargo. Not as high return as draining living things, but even so, it should gain an excellent harvest by the time something disrupts it. Ruby spends an hour or so covertly spreading his territory. Then he creates a minion to monitor from the shadows. "Avoid being seen if possible. Your mission is simply to keep track of any investigations or abnormal elements that poke around into it." Hopefully, it would be smart enough to follow orders.

Once that is finished, Ruby considers where large numbers of people gather daily. "Ah yes. The church. Why they are stupid enough to follow someone who doesn't grant their followers magic powers is beyond me, but . . . " Ruby shrugs. If they want to make things easier for him, he won't complain. Time to find religion and exploit it.

4. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Azurite

I nodded absentmindedly as I tried to manipulate the biology of the trees within Ruby's bounded field with Fleshcrafting...and found that I couldn't do a thing on them.

"Damnit, so I can't do anything on plants? Feh, then I'll need to restore my powers faster," I exhaled in disappointment at my lack in ability of dealing with plants using my Fleshcrafting spell.