Dark General OOC

Discussion in 'PbP OOC' started by gibbousmoons, Mar 5, 2014.

1. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

There has been questioning, and now answers!

Energy Drain is something that you can normally only do to a person within arms' reach of you. It generally requires close contact, but not skin contact, and is extremely obvious.

People (and for those who can use a similar effect on terrain, things) affected by Energy Drain are visibly tired and worn out. A tree starts to droop, flowers wilt, etc. You can stop this effect by barely taking any energy, but what fun is that?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

My skill at draining stuff means I get more energy for similar amounts of tiredness, correct?

3. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

Yes, you have more fine control in general, and are capable of subtly draining things. . .to an extent.

4. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

How subtle is my claimed territory when passive?

5. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

No normal humans can notice the difference, and most supernatural beings will only notice if they either take a good long look and know there's something wrong, or have an affinity for the territory themselves.

6. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

Weapon type, what about fists? Or maybe the gauntlets.

7. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

Your level of training has hardened your body to outside forces, giving you the following skill to add to your character sheet.

"Berserk Might- When using your Berserker skill, your strength soars to truly absurd levels. Given proper leverage, you could throw multiple tons of material for a city block!"

You start with a pair of bronze gauntlets that reach halfway to your elbows. They have no special properties beyond being completely invulnerable to any level of force.

8. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

What does Spears give Me?

9. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

I'm sorry, I totally forgot!

You have a single rank in weapon use, so your weapon can be imbued with your magical power to enhance it physically and let it tear through supernatural and mundane resistance.

You have a five foot spear with a short blade on the tip, designed to punch through armor. The blade blossoms into a rose's flower when it pierces flesh.

10. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

I'm thinking draining from inanimate objects is the least efficient of my draining methods. But it is enough to get a tiny amount of energy from large amounts of worked objects that have purpose to them. It gets that energy by degrading/destroying them.