1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice

Default Titles List?

Discussion in 'Announcements and Rules' started by Kitty S. Lillian, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Kitty S. Lillian

Kitty S. Lillian Transhuman

I see many people wondering about the default titles. It even is in the FAQ. However, I do not see the answer to my question, a question I believe several others may have.

What I would like to see (and does not appear to exist on the boards, as there are no results for searching for multiple titles in quotes) is a list of default titles, by postcount range.

Here are some observed postcount-title pairings that are either non-unique or fit the pattern of sexual experience comments.
    0: Uh oh, better hide that VIRGINITY!
    1-4:Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?
    8: Getting some practice in, huh?
    15: Getting out there.
    47: Making the rounds.
    54-75: Getting sticky.
    124-221: Know what you're doing yet?
    288-337: Not too sore, are you?
    621-823: I trust you know where the happy button is?
    1585-2119: Versed in the lewd.
    3481-3812: Experienced.
    6849:Well-worn.
    14513: Connoisseur.

Based on these observations, I surmise the thresholds are 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000,[…]{1,2.5,5}*10^n, but would of course like to know if I missed any or am incorrect.

Biigoh likes this.
  2. tehelgee

tehelgee The stern gaze of justice. Administrator

More or less right.