1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon Story: Hero Quest (Digimon Quest)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Valeshin, Jul 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

Just to complete the profile, here is Arata.

[​IMG]

I'll change my votes a little then

-[X] A boy a little smaller than you in age, with brown hair and googles: he is very emotive and really loves digimon just like you.
    -[X] A really sexy red haired girl: she is often positive, and tries to act tough, but in truth she is easily scared. She is a little vain, but an excellent friend with who you can easily share your interest for clothes without prejudice.
    -[X] A purple haired girl who wears googles, with a calm but kind personality, easy to get along with and hardly scared of anything. She is like a sister to you.
    -[X] A green haired girl who wears googles around her neck: she is easy going and easily excited, a true genki girl who also happen to really like digimon. She is shameless and wears clothes who often expose her cleavage, but you think that she is just that naive.

-[X] A strange and really big wasp! It is pretty cute and it has great big green eyes.

2. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

Considering I consider Rika to be one of my favourite things about Tamers ~_~

kinny likes this.
  3. Kerfirou

Well, I'm kinda bored with tsundere girl, and its not like we're not going to see her later in Tamer Quest.:D

4. Xicree

Rika? Tsun?

I suppose in a way you could consider it that way... except that's not the dominant part of her personality. I kinda liked that she stood out from cookiecutter Tsunbots in her approach. Though she was always more Kuu than Tsun. And even after 'melting' was STILL more badass than the boys, just had less endgame fire power to play with.

And that's the other thing. Rika comes with the ultimate Digimon Ninja. Renamon.

5. Kerfirou

Well, Sayo partner is this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's one of Olympos XII, basically a collection of highest ranking Shaman (God Man) Type Digimon. Sakuyamon is just a normal God Man Digimon, if you wonder.

Yes, that means Endgame wise she carry much more firepower compared to Sakuyamon. Probably about the same as Gallantmon.

And Terriermon will has another bunny to play with.

If you choose Rika, chances are Sayo aren't going to be there since she was Valesghin addition, so you don't have this firepower.

Since this is Tamer Quest, if you choose Sayo, Rika will still be there as part of canon cast, so you got both Sakuyamon and Dianamon.

So, what do you think?

Xicree Mu-Sensei Raisamike3 Bailey Matutine ShadowAngelBeta kinny

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  6. mishie

mishie Experienced.

-[X] A purple haired girl who wears googles, with a calm but kind personality, easy to get along with and hardly scared of anything. She is like a sister to you.
    -[X] A red haired girl: she is really cold and aloof, but you known that she is just afraid to show emotions and that in truth she is a gentle person.
    -[X] A really sexy red haired girl: she is often positive, and tries to act tough, but in truth she is easily scared. She is a little vain, but an excellent friend with who you can easily share your interest for clothes without prejudice.
    -[X] A green haired girl who wears googles around her neck: she is easy going and easily excited, a true genki girl who also happen to really like digimon. She is shameless and wears clothes who often expose her cleavage, but you think that she is just that naive.
    -[X] A strange and really big wasp! It is pretty cute and it has great big green eyes.
    -[X] ... Wooohooo!!!!!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL??? YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! AHAHAHA! Um... ehem... My Name is Sora and you are going to be my very best new friend!!!!

7. Derek58

Derek58 Rocket Punch is Best Punch

-[X] A boy a little smaller than you in age, with brown hair and googles: he is very emotive and really loves digimon just like you.
    -[X] A red haired girl: she is really cold and aloof, but you known that she is just afraid to show emotions and that in truth she is a gentle person.
    -[X] ... Wooohooo!!!!!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL??? YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! AHAHAHA! Um... ehem... My Name is Sora and you are going to be my very best new friend!!!!

8. kinny

kinny Versed in the lewd.

I'm... not voting on Sora's friends based on how strong their digimon are. It's about which group would be the most interesting to follow. That's also why I opted out of the group of five.

Sora - Has a cheerful demeanour. Is as lively as he is rowdy. Since he doesn't shy away from the negative attention he constantly draws and doesn't back down, he gets into constant fights. Win or lose, he walks home with a smile and a battered body. His defining traits seem to be both his inner and outer strength.
    (A very interesting character, but a bit too 'perfect'. I hope we'll be developing some negative traits... or at least some fun quirks like a total lack of understanding of this weird 'personal space' thing everyone's always ranting about.)

Rika - Tends to keep most at a distance, but is rather mellow around friends. But to all, she is as blunt as a knife's edge, cutting straight to the point with brutal honesty. She prides herself on her abitlities and hyper competence. Has a strong drive to succeed and is highly competitive.

A bishounen boy - A lazy, laidback individual. Tends to go with the flow and generally has an easy and light presence. He gets passionate about technology. He prides himself on his skills and mastery of codes and programming. He is friendly and inclusive, albeit rather protective.
    (My knowledge of Digimon taps out somewhere mid-Fourth Season. I haven't watched anything beyond it and thus know nothing more about the other characters offered than the brief synopsis given. I made my vote before realizing that the others options weren't custom-made for the quest. So rather than go look for a wiki on "Sanada Arata", I just gave my understanding of the character when voting.)

In short, we have the cool and aloof Rika, the lively and rowdy Sora, and the lazy and laidback Arata. This small group seems like they'd be able to work off each other beautifully. To convince me to even vote for another character (let alone drop my favourite Tamer) you'd have to explain both what makes Sayo an interesting person and how her personality would gel with the others in a way that would provide an exciting narrative. Otherwise, I really don't see any reason to vote for Takato's Harem.

9. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

To clarify things:
    1) The group will always work good together, because it will be needed for the shit I will throw at you in the quest.
    2) You'll meet any single one of the options plus other new characters, but the difference will be that you'll have to build a relationship from scratch with them, while with your group you'll a really good relationship from the start and you'll be able to "influence" them immediately thanks to dialogues, while for the others you'll have to build up a friendship first.
    You'll have to expect the most dangerous things in the Digital World and changes in the Tamers Universe that will make you scream "Fuck this shit, nope, I'm out!".

10. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Votes Locked, get me a tally please.

11. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

12. Derek58

Sorry, the tally program won't work for me for some reason.

13. Xicree

Vote Tally : Digimon Story: Hero Quest (Digimon Quest) | Page 2 | Questionable Questing
    ##### NetTally 1.1.5

[] A boy a little smaller than you in age, with brown hair and googles: he is very emotive and really loves digimon just like you.
    No. of Votes: 8

[] A strange and really big wasp! It is pretty cute and it has great big green eyes.

-[] A red haired girl: she is really cold and aloof, but you known that she is just afraid to show emotions and that in truth she is a gentle person.

-[] A really sexy red haired girl: she is often positive, and tries to act tough, but in truth she is easily scared. She is a little vain, but an excellent friend with who you can easily share your interest for clothes without prejudice.

-[] A green haired girl who wears googles around her neck: she is easy going and easily excited, a true genki girl who also happen to really like digimon. She is shameless and wears clothes who often expose her cleavage, but you think that she is just that naive.

-[] ... Wooohooo!!!!!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL??? YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! AHAHAHA! Um... ehem... My Name is Sora and you are going to be my very best new friend!!!!
    No. of Votes: 5

[] A bishounen boy: while you're feminine he is the cool and handsome guy; he often spends time on internet and loves to hack systems. He is carefree and acts like a big brother toward you.
    No. of Votes: 4

[] A purple haired girl who wears googles, with a calm but kind personality, easy to get along with and hardly scared of anything. She is like a sister to you.
    No. of Votes: 4

[] A chinese guy: he is really levelhead and mature, often calm but a funny person to hang out with.
    No. of Votes: 2

[]"Hi, I'm Sora Tendo! Nice to meet you. What's your name? What's your favorite color? Food? TV Show? Would you like to be friends?"

-[] A strange being in kendo cloths and with a boken in it's hands, whose face is hidden by a helmet.

-[] "I absolutely agree! I can overlook you not doing so, as long as you introduce yourself once I have finished. My name is Sora! I like digimon, fashion, digimon, ice cream, digimon, the smell just before rain, and digimon! Who are you? You're a digimon, right? Please be my friend!"
    No. of Votes: 1

-[] "I absolutely agree! I can overlook you not doing so, as long as you introduce yourself once I have finished. My name is Sora! I like fashion, ice cream, digimon, and the smell just before rain! Who are you?"

[] Psychemon

Total No. of Voters: 11

Derek58 likes this.
  14. Xicree

Brief look seems to say that vote Xicree has won.

-[] A boy a little smaller than you in age, with brown hair and googles: he is very emotive and really loves digimon just like you.
    -[] A red haired girl: she is really cold and aloof, but you known that she is just afraid to show emotions and that in truth she is a gentle person.
    -[] A really sexy red haired girl: she is often positive, and tries to act tough, but in truth she is easily scared. She is a little vain, but an excellent friend with who you can easily share your interest for clothes without prejudice.
    -[] A green haired girl who wears googles around her neck: she is easy going and easily excited, a true genki girl who also happen to really like digimon. She is shameless and wears clothes who often expose her cleavage, but you think that she is just that naive.
    -[] A strange and really big wasp! It is pretty cute and it has great big green eyes.
    -[] ... Wooohooo!!!!!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL??? YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! AHAHAHA! Um... ehem... My Name is Sora and you are going to be my very best new friend!!!!

Derek58 likes this.
  15. Kerfirou

So the digimon Lineup will be:

Ourselves : FunBeemon->Tigervespamon (Virus)

Nonaka Rika : Renamon->Sakuyamon (Data)

Matsuki Takato : Guilmon->Dukemon (Virus)

Shiramine Nokia : Agumon+Gabumon->Omegamon (Vaccine)

Shinomiya Rina : Veemon->Imperialdramon (Vaccine)

EDIT : 2 Virus, 1 Data and 2 Vaccine, huh...... And from the boys(?) too.

Can Nokia have two partners, though?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    Derek58 likes this.
  16. Xicree

Nonaka Rika : Renamon->Sakuyamon (Data)

17. Kerfirou

Huh? Oh yeah, Sakuyamon is data huh.

No wonder she is losing against Guilmon....

18. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Guilmon: Nom!

Renamon: F@ck! That was my tail you bitch!

Guilmon: ...Nom!

Renamon: My Tail!

19. Zeromaru2

Zeromaru2 Versed in the lewd.

I wouldn't mind anyone getting another partner, but the question becomes what Digimon would it be?

20. burningclaw2

We'd get Tentomon and Wormmon

21. Kerfirou

Tentomon.....Warp digivolves into...

[​IMG]

Wormmon ....Warp Digivolve into......
    [​IMG]

You know, I'm okay with that.

The strangest thing is, both are Virus.

22. burningclaw2

Our deck is full of Virus Insect Digimon.

...And a couple of Keramon.

23. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Unfortunely I will not go with double partners, so Nokia will have a different one.
    Rina's Veemon evolution line is the UlforceVeedramon one.

Xicree and Derek58 like this.
  24. Derek58

I love that line! :D

25. Kerfirou

Different partner, huh?

Btw, if you became a Tamer, what kinds of digimon you prefer as partner? I always partial to Dorumon-Dorugoramon line.

26. burningclaw2

Same though if I had to choose a different one, Falcomon-Ravemon.

27. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

I suppose I prefer Dorumon-Alphamon.

28. Kerfirou

Same starting line, different end, huh?

So its dorumon-reptiledramon-grademon-alphamon for you?

29. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

No, it's the one of the X evolution film: Dorumon-Dorugamon-DoruGreymon-Alphamon

Xicree likes this.
  30. Kerfirou

Ah, the canon one huh. I've always wondered about the canon evolution for the heroic reptile digimon, going more monstrous and bigger yet ended up as humanoid at the end.

I think that's why I ended up liking dorugoramon and shinegreymon. Despite being a heroic reptile type, they don't end up as another wargreymon/imperialdramon fighter mode/dukemon humanoid type. Well, more on the dorugoramon, anyways.