Necrorifter
Lord of the Death and the Wanderer of the Reality.
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2021
- Messages
- 10,856
- Likes received
- 16,146
This was talk about latest wolverine game before delvolve into corporation and capitalism practice. I do not know if this violates Rule 8 or not because I define politic as something more different than that but I know lot of these can easily lump under politic anyway. Also do you have thread for users to post their violations to see if it is well violated or not? Just to ensure I don't make seperate thread each time when I can post in existing thread for that purpose.
and it doesn't help that I heard that majority of budget was spent on IP. Seriously, I get it for protection but those overpriced is killing creation of those. What the point of those IP if your greed for money make it pointless to even try to make anything for it, so there end up nothing to even sell (video game anyway as they do sell wolverine in other merch.)
But nothing news, we know the greed of those higher up are idiotic to the extreme, be the case. That why we cheer for indie devs and pray that they overthrow their tyrants such as Palworld against Nintendo on Pokemon and support company that is good for the people such as Steam and Valve who still hold their ground.
One thing for sure. Public company are almost always shit and if they aren't, they will be not that long afterward as top get replaced by those who are submissive to board and stockholders. Private are the best. I get it for going public, it is good if you plan to sell your company and retired. I only hope that we, as the people, learn that if such people did so in order to retire, we should abandon the company and move on to new IP however sad it is. Maybe it will render going public useless because why buy such company if they will announce that they are retiring and audience moving on, so you lose money for nothing. I am sure there is contracts and shit to keep silence on retirement until they get money out of suckers but again, higher idiots are blinded by their greed, so might not be smart and will try again and again until they go broken.
Anyway, that my rant. It why I move away from America soils, it just impotent manure at this point and there is nothing that will grow from it until it all burn down. Maybe someday, someone will figure out how to plant something into shit that will make it fertile without wipe it clean but I have no faith in that. Only thing I can do is whatever country I move to, I fight to ensure they do not go the path of corrupted capitalism too hard, have more healthy balance with socialism that care for their workers, not the... whatever fancy french word they have for owners.