• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Dragon Ball Z] Dragon Ball Isekai: Gohan Gamer

Thanks for the heads up guys, I have no one to help me with prof reading, and the fact that English isn't my first language doesn't help either.

My Headcannon thoughts, While the DBZ constructs are brutally honest with the young Saiyan hybrid Gohan Si in their assentment of his power level,what's he's definitely missing is Piccolo crucial wilderness training for going to Saiyan saga ,but SI Gohan is leaps ahead of OG Gohan in terms of techniques and When Gohan, Bulma and Krillian go Namek or when Gohan, Vegeta battle with the Ginyu force unleashes his version of Kaio Ken or Clock up their reaction are going to be legit like looking in the mirror of a younger Goku vs Vegeta fight in the Saiyan saga previously.
They wouldn't definitely wouldn't call him cowardly since his body can only handle so much power, but their initially impressed with his self taught techniques and Kamanha wave of course. Vegeta might call him cowardly nut nevertheless impressed with his Clock up technique .
Before the Namekian Elder unlocking Si Gohan potential against Frieza and Ginyu force. ?
We 'll see how it goes next time for our unlikely potential Super Saiyan hybrid Gohan and rest of the Z fighter's at the meantime.
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
Well thanks for the chapter and I wish this update a little more often as it feel like it's like it's been ages since I've seen an update from it.

Other thoughts about the story the oozaru skill feels like it's leading up to a fanon transformation that comes up in some fanfics from time to time and it's appearance is usually described like ss4 but with brown fur instead of red. As the idea is that it's basically a condensed oozaru transformation and gives all the other transformations a 10 times multiplier so super saiyan times 10 equals 500 which gets your ss4 and if you combine that with ssj2 you should hypothetically get ss5 and ssj3 combined with it gets you ssj6 or it should. As this idea has been tossed around since GT. As there's a bunch of cool fan art for it and there's even some videos on YouTube here's an example https://youtu.be/QptGSoGpI0E?si=LXyryTDAfKjnkyRf
The whole oozaru skill mastery feels like a setup towards these transformations later down the line.

I also wonder how strong you're going to make him after his time training in the hyperbolic Time chamber???? As I think it would be kind of pathetic if he didn't even crack one or two million and at the most maybe four or five million at bass power level. I'm also wondering if he's going to try to use the real ultra Divine water??? it's probably not worth it though to be honest it only gave Goku like a what 13% increase in power and it nearly killed him and it's not clear it has any real other benefits. I'm also wondering if the game will give him the same multiplier to his power that he got from lord guru?? Which increased his power level by like 13 times so it was a pretty significant power up for Gohan.

PL: 1,592.5
MIGHT: 1,020
AGILITY: 2,349
SPIRIT: 2,000
MENTAL: 1,001
Thanks for fixing the decimal point thing my ocd couldn't take much more lol
For English it's more common for anime's to go something along the lines of "take this" or "suck on that" or (if you're feeling especially jokey) "how bout dem apples"

[Meditate Reached Adep Rank]
Adept

Zenkai boosting is busted in this, raditz was about the same PL as Gohan and Gohan got a 20% boost when he recovered, so by that metric if he were to use a body splitting/duplication technique he could just beat the crap out of himself and get a 20% increase every 7 hours or so

Btw I recommend you get multiple beta readers when people are lining up to be one, that'll help you always have someone to read the chapter before you post it and it'll make sure their personal bias won't effect the story much at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back