1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fashion and Fascism (Kill la Kill/Warhammer 40K)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alectai, Feb 3, 2014.

1. RLDX

RLDX Know what you're doing yet?

[X] A passionate avenger, wielding the blade that killed her father, and wearing his greatest legacy in a journey to find the Truth

2. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] A passionate avenger, wielding the blade that killed her father, and wearing his greatest legacy in a journey to find the Truth

3. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

4. Dark Lord Bob

Dark Lord Bob Know what you're doing yet?

Clothing can't eat people.

It exists only TO BE WORN!

5. Dark Lord Bob

It's very weird. Normally I don't get involved in Empire Builders, as generally the concept doesn't seem to entertain me, and I haven't yet found one that seems promising enough to overcome my behavioural inertia. Then, when I do, it doesn't seem to be winning.

Really I just prefer Satsuki as a character compared to Ryuko. Her personality is cooler to me, as she lacks all self doubt, and has the resolve and willpower to go through with her actions.

Because Satsuki has demonstrated a stronger willpower than Ryuko. Ryuko falls has a habit of falling into self-doubt and moping, and was able to be taken over by her Kamui. Satsuki never fails in that manner and forced her Kamui to obey her through force of will.

Chadster and Winged One like this.
  6. drake_azathoth

drake_azathoth Fabulously Evil

[X] A woman of cold ambition, seeking to bring forth a New World Order through her unmatched brilliance and charisma.

7. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

Have you watched Episode 16? Because practically none of that is true at all.

8. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

9. AntarcticM

AntarcticM Making the rounds.

10. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X] A woman of cold ambition, seeking to bring forth a New World Order through her unmatched brilliance and charisma.
    Satsuki Route: Empire Builder. Stats are best described as Bullshit Hax, but more reliant on capable subordinates and infrastructure to get ahead

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  11. Alectai

Alectai Everything is terrible

Morning Thread, let me just look at the couple res...

Haaawwhhhhaaa? That many replies? I seem to have struck gold with the premise.

I... I feel... Happy?

I'll give it a couple more hours before I lock votes and start on the next part. That being said, don't underestimate Ryuko, and don't Overestimate Satsuki either, both characters have key advantages in the crossover, as well as critical weaknesses that can't just be RPed away.

12. Dark Lord Bob

I'm watching it from my Crunchyroll app, so I'm only up to 14. I'll be watching 15 in a sec.

13. Zasnul

Zasnul blah

Actually, I do prefer Empire Builder route, even if I like Ryuuko that little bit more than Satsuki. So, voteswitch.

14. Alectai

VOTING ENDS

14 Votes for Satsuki Route
    14 Votes for Ryuko Route.

Hmm... This is a bit of a problem...

15. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

some form of happy medium that pleases both parties?

16. Alectai

I'm still not even sure if I'll pull off one route, let alone both. I'll have to figure out some way to break the tie.

17. protoss16

protoss16 Know what you're doing yet?

[x] gm's preferance

18. redaeth

redaeth Stubborn pedantrist

When in doubt flip a coin.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

19. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

20. Undead frog

Undead frog Getting sticky.

21. TheOtherSandman

TheOtherSandman Well worn.

POWER HEELS.

22. Alectai

Eh, it broke the tie. Satsuki Route is locked in.

I'll write up the first story post tomorrow when I have access to the desktop.

Chadster, Winged One and Robotninja like this.
  23. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Satsuki's biggest weakness is easily the fact that unlike Senkentsu, Junketsu is an Chaotic Evil blood-driking parasite. As a result, Satsuki's endurance is complete shit since the damn thing actively try to kill her through blood loss every time she activate it, as shown in episode 16.

One on one fight against a high class opponent ? She'll excel. But a prolonged engagement against an army ? She'll die of blood loss too fast to manage it. That's why she need subalterns to fight for her.

Winged One and EVA-Saiyajin like this.
  24. werdzerg13

werdzerg13 Versed in the lewd.

• Don't necro. This is against Rule 7.

25. DrStrangeLove

DrStrangeLove High Quality NEET

26. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Please do not necro this. Else I'll be forced to lock the thread next time.