1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

For Humanity [WH40k SI/OC] [Loose CYOA]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Jacksonian Democracy, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Index: Chapter 1 - Genesis
    Jacksonian Democracy

Jacksonian Democracy Destroyer of Chicken Strips

The Emperor of Man opened his eyes a second before a pulse of light radiated from the inner chambers of his palace, automatically bracing against the sudden shakes of the surrounding architecture. In a matter of milliseconds, he raced through theories of what it could have been - crossing out the actions from one of his many enemies or a natural disaster before reaching the realization that it must be the birth of his son, hopefully the first of many. The birth of Adam.

Standing up to his full height of roughly 10 feet (or 3 meters) from his throne, he beckoned two of the numerous Thunder Warriors guards nearby to follow him and left the throne room. Once past the gilded gates, he immediately noticed the unconscious servants and workers passed out likely from the psychic blast. A quick flex of his mental might confirmed that all of the regular mortals in a 100 mile radius (160 kilometers) had fallen unconscious - and while this could have been dangerous due to the tasks they were working on - thanks to the presence of many psykers and genetically modified warriors there were no casualties.

Swiftly crossing through multiple hallways gilded with art and history depicting humanities grim history and bright future, the Emperor climbed onto a parked shuttle meant for quick passage through the gigantic palace (after gently taking out the unconscious pilots of course) and directed it to the medical ward. Little did he know how this small change of plans helped him and humanity create a new future besides one of an brutal fight for survival.

In a flash, I awoke. My mind was clouded, and thousands of new senses and sensations added to the confusion but I was able to feel my surroundings and notice I was in some warm wet fleshy prison. Although comforting, my mind only continued to notice more problems and have more questions such as why were the walls moving, what were these new sensations, what happened to me, where was my bed, what is a bed, all of which made me want to let out a roar in frustration (which is quite hard to do when your in a state of utter confusion), but I gave it a shot and almost pissed myself from my unconscious follow up.

As my emotions crescendoed I felt something deep within flex and let out a pulse, my frustration was quickly replaced by shock as I knew something was very wrong and I stopped everything. After what felt like seconds of my accidental discharge of whatever the fuck that was, the walls around me had stopped moving as much and the pounding drum sound had slowed. Now, I am a patient person but I was starting to get very angry with the lack of answers to my questions and the very strange situation I was finding myself in so I said fuck it and tried to push against the walls of my current housing.

How could I have predicted myself popping out in a explosion of viscera and intestines before being blinded by lights and golden architecture surrounding me? My mind raced as I got my first look of myself, tainted by blood and guts - and I got my first and last look of what I assume was my mother - her sweaty but beautiful face forever locked in death, and my first look at my surroundings - a gothic styled hospital with too much gold for my liking.

What. the. fuck. was. happening.

My new vocal cords, albeit undeveloped and unused got their first real test run when I screamed out - powered by thousands of conflicting emotions and this time - as I felt the instinctive twisting in my gut it took away all my energy and suddenly I was tired. So tired. Questions can wait for later, sleepy time now. As my eyes closed, my mind slowed down as I realised this must be some type of hallucination or a really lucid dream and now me falling asleep was actually me just waking up. But damn, this was a really fucked up dream. What did I eat before going to bed? And who is that giant dude over there? I think the milk must have gone bad or something. Wait, what's milk?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    Guldsdone, Brian-88, TheToFu and 44 others like this.