Renko
Look closer ~☆
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2018
- Messages
- 15,643
- Likes received
- 266,964
F#ck, I missed out on another free game.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
free for limited time: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/spooky-cats
I dont see MA there so it should work
Nope got nothing i dont see my country there so im good i thinkUhhh... did I ever give you Smalland?
Brain wanted it but he was on the banned country list.
Track down the list I posted replying to him and if I haven't give it to you I will later after you confirm you're good.
You get a Steam key. Fanatical is a site like Humble Bundle, and they regularly give away Steam keys.
You still need an account, I believe.
It's giving me the runaround trying to generate a key.Nope got nothing i dont see my country there so im good i think![]()
ThanksIt's giving me the runaround trying to generate a key.
I'll keep trying every now and again.
Don't you have to log in when trying to redeem the key to your steam account?
That place looks sketchy as fuckfree for limited time: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/spooky-cats
Don't you have to log in when trying to redeem the key to your steam account?