1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice

GATE: and so the Iron Pact Fought (a GATE: and thus the JSDF Fought fic)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Aaron Fox, Oct 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Extras: NOTICE! Requests/Permissions NOTICE!
    Aaron Fox

Aaron Fox That Crazy/Not-Crazy Guy

Ok, I'm still working on the next snippet -pertaining to Azibal and her contubernium- even though it's on it's third revision, but I have some requests and permissions I want you -the readers- to know:

• Requests:
      • I've been combing the internet for music and while I've found many great pieces, I am putting a request for music, particularly lyrics for historical (and future) events on the Iron Pact side by Iron Pact!Sabaton (yes, they are a thing) in the Power Metal genre.
        • If you make the song itself? Then I'll sit here with my mouth agape at your dedication.
      • Art on the characters is immensely appreciated.
        • Art on character interactions is also appreciated.
        • If you can do equipment as well, then you've got my thanks and will be credited.
    • Permissions:
      • You have my permission to make a TVTrope page of this fic... just send me a link when you set it up!

Wild Transient and Corvus 501 like this.
  2. Extras: TV Tropes page is up!
    Aaron Fox

Aaron Fox That Crazy/Not-Crazy Guy