• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Both are silent-but-deadly.

It's excellent RP synergy.
I invested perk points in gun bashing because I like hitting people with the gun and/or bayonet.

Bayonets are more fun IMO, but I do enjoy beating fuckers to death with a gun too. Especially with guns like the P90 which take a few seconds to reload.

One of these days, I'd like to try an erotic dream.

Or, hell, even a scary dream. Just for the novelty of it.

But, no, I always have this weird sort of detachment in my dreams. Like some part of me aware that none of this is real. There's no weight to my steps, I can't feel anything I touch. Whatever I'm doing, I always feel warm and comfortable and at rest.

I may not be aware I'm asleep, but it feels like I'm watching a movie rather than being involved.

And the incongruity between what my body's telling me and what my dream is trying to portray wakes me up every time.

Except when I need to pee. That feels very real. Fortunately it also wakes me up.

Last edited:
I wish I had more dreams in general. I usually only have them if I wake up during the night and go back to bed.
Probably the risperidone >.>

I usually lose consciousness when I sleep, dreams are few and far in between.

One of these days, I'd like to try an erotic dream.

Or, hell, even a scary dream. Just for the novelty of it.

But, no, I always have this weird sort of detachment in my dreams. Like some part of me aware that none of this is real. There's no weight to my steps, I can't feel anything I touch. Whatever I'm doing, I always feel warm and comfortable and at rest.

I may not be aware I'm asleep, but it feels like I'm watching a movie rather than being involved.

And the incongruity between what my body's telling me and what my dream is trying to portray wakes me up every time.

Except when I need to pee. That feels very real. Fortunately it also wakes me up.
"Be sure to follow your dreams, kids!"

"What about the one I have where a city is burning?"

"Okay, never mind, don't follow that one."

But those ones are my favorite!
Eh, I had one like that, but it wasn't one I could act on.

I was watching a city burn, though I could not be sure which city. Only that it had some skyscrapers in it. I was frozen, either like or actually as a statue. Over my left shoulder behind me was my own voice reciting the Lord's Prayer. Over my right shoulder behind me, was mad laughter.

I had no idea how it started, and I woke up before anything changed.

This was 14-18 years ago when I was a teenager, and nothing in my life has remotely resembled it before or since. Which is probably a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back