1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Glop. [Multiverse, Self Insert]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by TrueGuardian32, Nov 11, 2022.

1. TrueGuardian32

TrueGuardian32 Shield Enthusiast

[​IMG]
    It is the only way to be sure...

2. Extras: Support meh
    TrueGuardian32

BTW! I am currently grinding on Kick.com to get to affiliate, originally I was trying it with Twitch, however, after some research, if I can grow on Kick it will be more helpful in the long run, the main thing I need on Kick at the moment is followers, so if you would like to support me you can create an account and follow me there! After I get to 75 Followers I should be able to apply for affiliate and start making some ad rev that will help me in the future.

3. Threadmarks: Halo 23
    TrueGuardian32

"What in the Emperors name was that!" One of the Helmsmen exclaimed after the ships were grabbed.

I shifted a bit, "Don't worry too much about that, my immaterium self didn't want to allow them to escape, so they used some anti-warp daemon weapons." Didn't actually know Spires could be used that way.

The Captain spoke, "I see... and you couldn't do that earlier?"

"Not really, figuring out where we are in comparison to the Immaterium is difficult. I have to have the constructs at the right location and locate where I need to pop out of the immaterium." I said, my minds eye watching my other self capture the Covenant forces stranded in the Imperium. The few warp daemons that were lured by the existence of life was very quickly eaten.

"Think of it like artillery fire, you have to have the coordinates first before you can actually fire the canons."
    The Captain nodded, understanding blooming. "So in theory you could do that in a battlefield if we gave you the coordinates?"

I nodded my glop. "Yeah, as long as I have the cords it shouldn't be too hard."

He nodded. Smiling, I sensed his emotions a bit, he was daydreaming of unleashing my Spires on heretics.

I sighed, "Well, we may have a problem soon enough."

He focused on me, "What?"

"We aren't going to eradicate the races of this Covenant."

Everyone focused on me. The Captain gripped the side of the table. "What do you mean?"

"Emperors orders, we need to make the races of this Covenant join the Imperium as Client races. It's the current running idea for dealing with alien races. The Emperor is doing something similar to the Tau back in your home universe." I continued, explaining, they relaxed somewhat, then I continued. "According to the Emperors knowledge, while alien races can live with humanity, they can't truly co-exist with humanity. They are to..." I struggled to find the word for it. "Self Centered? They care more about their own race and government than all races in the galaxy. The Imperium is meant to be the guiding light for these xenos. Force them to unite to care about the Imperium more than their own ideas."

The Captain nodded, understanding blossoming. "So we need to make these xenos recognize the Emperors Holy Light!"

"Basically, yes. As for those that refuse? Well, we have the exterminatus for a reason."

I felt someone talk to one of my glops, in the back of the ship. It was the Space Marine liason. "Uncle Glop, I'm surprised the Emperor convinced you of this path."

I shrugged that glop. "The Emperor had a lot of convincing points." Namely how this was the only way to integrate alien races without the Imperium forces going 'EXTERMINATE THE XENO!'.

I switched back to the Glop next to the Captain. "My Immaterium self will send back those who convert to the Emperors light. The rest... well, the Immaterium is a great place for souls, sometimes."

4. HellTeddy

HellTeddy Know what you're doing yet?

Thank you for the update!

I want to see the Spartans faces when the Space Marines start going ham on the xenos.
    I bet Master chief will be super jelly of terminator armor!

5. queermunist

queermunist Cummunism Will Win!

I've always been a fan of the Borg, so I'm glad to see the Emperor has seen the light of assimilation. Add their uniqueness to the Imperium, resistance is heresy!

6. GrimmKenway8646

GrimmKenway8646 Almost a sandwich!

Oh thank Glop, we're not killing good ol' Arby. The Covenant's reaction to Glop is gonna be hilarious.
    "WORT, WORT, WORT!"

7. TrueGuardian32

Currently out for easter with my family so I haven't been working on a chapter.

Coldbluestreak likes this.
  8. TrueGuardian32

Imma update one of my old stories for a little bit, not long. Will have an update out for this in about two to three days. Hopefully at least 1k words.

9. TrueGuardian32

I am thinking that after I finish the Halo Arc I will do one more Arc before I end off the Glop series.

10. TrueGuardian32

Alright, I am trying to get an update out, however, I am extremely busy for the next 4 to 5 days. The City keeps getting called on us so we decided to screw it and build a high wall fence as quickly as we can, thus I will be too busy to write. I wanted to get an update out today but I don't think it will happen.

Jubjub3000 likes this.
  11. Threadmarks: Halo 23 Negotiations, Part 1
    TrueGuardian32

I took in the widening stares of the UNSC officer that was meeting with us, they hadn’t realized we were humans. Yet. We didn’t use a video transmission to alert them. Well, I am technically the most inhuman of the bunch, even if I consider myself fundamentally human.

“You are humans?”

“Of course! I am Inquisitor Faras, I am here to represent the Imperium of Man in this meeting.” Faras spoke first, the Inquisitor was the one chosen to lead the contact with the UNSC Officer and the Imperials.

The Officer regained his bearings, before speaking. “I am Commander Nowell, I am the Command of the Solar Unity Bridge and representative of the UNSC.”

“It is a pleasure to meet you Officer. I am pleased we managed to arrive here in time to protect humans from those xeno scum.” The polite phrasing of the xenophobe alerted the Commander someone according to my emotional reads.

“I suppose I should introduce myself as well? I am Glop, representing the Glops.” I said, turning their attention to me. Curiosity was through the roof.

“It is interesting to meet the two of you. Shall we have a seat before we discuss?” The Commander was trying to make things more comfortable before we talked.

“There is no need Commander, why don’t you show us around and we can discuss along the way?”

The man froze for a second, they weren’t allowed to give tours to unknown aliens, as we could possibly get some information we shouldn’t have access to in their eyes. Such as the layout of their ship… Mind reading via emotions is pretty BS magic stuff.

I decided to defuse the situation. “Why don’t we just accept the hospitality for now Inquisitor, they may still have difficulties on the ship due to the fight with the Covenant.”

The Inquisitor focused on me, a bit upset at my interference. It was on purpose, a sort of power play, to get the UNSC to appease us, and make them more vulnerable to integration. Fascinating, unfortunately for the Inquisitor, the goal isn’t to subjugate the UNSC, but to observe them and their growth, to see how other humanities grow in his absence.

I consumed his frustration, and the Inquisitor sighed. Before continuing on. “I suppose. We can see more of the ship later then, for now, let us discuss.”

We sat down in a room with a wide viewport. Showing the stars, and a distinct green Imperial battleship. Technically it would be golden if you took my green Glop material off of the top layer. But my glop material was excellent defense.

“I’m sorry I don’t have a good diplomatic representative here Inquisitor Faras.” The Commander apologized, “As you can tell, things were not going well.”

I interrupted. “Hey, where do you want me to drop off the UNSC survivors?”

He focused on me, “UNSC Survivors?”

“The Covenant ships had some UNSC prisoners, and there were some life pods stranded around the battlefield, they are currently safe with the rest of the Glops, I’d just like to know where I can drop them off at.”

“There is a port at the colony on Hellas, can you land there?”

I shook my glop body up and down. “Yes, I’m sending a Glop down there right now.” A green blob detached from the Imperai Ship and headed down towards the colony. “I recommend having some medical support there, most of the survivors I found are patched up, but they will need some long-term medical support.”

The man nodded, thankful-ness echoed out, it was delicious. The Inquisitor was a bit upset with the loss of leverage but shrugged it off after he remembered we were not trying to integrate the UNSC at the moment.

“So what is the Imperium of Man?”

The Inquisitor perked up. “The Imperium of Man serves the Emperor of Mankind to bring his light to the greater galaxy! For Mankind!”

I shrugged, “What he said mostly, we are an Imperialist Society that follows the Emperor, an Immortal Human with a ton of power. The Imperium is here to assist the UNSC in defending itself from the Covenant… For a price.”

My final sentence dimmed the Commander's hopes for a bit. However when I said imperial a few echoes of disgust came from the UNSC Soldiers nearby. May cause issues in the long term.

12. TrueGuardian32

I am posting what I got so far, I'll finish the rest of it later, I am currently affected by sunburn from digging all day, and I want to play games. I'll be streaming on Kick if you want to stop by! If you have any advice for the rest of the chapter please share it, I'm no diplomat, and I'm basing this off of what I've seen in U.S. politics thus far.

13. anthony corcoran

anthony corcoran Know what you're doing yet?

The amusing thing about this point is it realy doesnt matter about their disgust, the entire population of the UNSC could fit into just on hive complex back in imperial space. And a imperil corvette could wreck most fo their fleet.

14. TrueGuardian32

I am thinking that once I finish this story my next project will be based around the idea of the 40k verse, but will be completely and utterly off brand so I don't have to worry about any sort of canon and just throw stuff at the wall, have fun with it basically.

Jack Black, HellTeddy and Jubjub3000 like this.
  15. Astral Archer

Astral Archer Raise your intent.

Your introduction is the most important part of the story. Changing the POVs too quickly drives people away, so find a way to convey what you need to without changing the POV too much.

16. TrueGuardian32

I know, been working on that with most of my recent stuff. Not doing great on it tho

Astral Archer likes this.
  17. Astral Archer

Astral Archer Raise your intent.

That's fine, drive to improve makes me happy because it means more engaging stories in the future. As long as you try your best we cannot ask for more. I hope to read more of what you write because people who seek improvement are rare, and almost always end up writing good stuff eventually. I'm happy to wait as long as is necessary.

18. SoulXReaper

SoulXReaper Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

19. TrueGuardian32

Ah, what does that stand for or was that an accidental post?

20. gymrat

gymrat Getting out there.

Thanks For The Chapter.

TrueGuardian32 likes this.
  21. Threadmarks: Indefinite Hiatus
    TrueGuardian32

I've tried again and again to continue this story, and I have failed miserably, I do not think I could continue this story without a major rewrite. Or restarting from the beginning. Sorry but I think I'm going to announce an indefinite hiatus to this story, if I do work on it I will likely restart from the beginning and start exploring more of the ideas I wanted to originally, such as a possible cross with Dead Space and such. Mixing other universes into this universe instead of a Multiverse story.

Mehran.prime, Maka, yarobas and 4 others like this.