1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

God-Harem King spin-off(Exalted x Highschool DxD)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by BlackThief12, May 12, 2017.

1. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

thanks, in that case doesn't it mean that a lunar won't have a fixed caste but rather their caste will change with the phases of the moon?

2. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

You could say that.

This is pretty much the first time to actually play as a Lunar, and my knowledge over the Moon phase is not much.

3. Threadmarks: Intro Arc part II
    BlackThief12

You poked at your glowing forehead with curiosity, wondering what is it. You can make out a symbol in it, a gold symbol of a ring with the bottom half being empty; strangely, the color - while gold - is also blue for some reason.

After a while, the glow fades away; decided that it was the stress from your adventures, you wash your face again. After washing your face, you took a look at yourself; blue hair and matching blue eyes, you kinda look childish; make sense that you're currently sixteen while still looking young.

You're still wondering how can you maintain the adorableness all this time.

Sighed in resignation, you dry your face with a towel before placing back and left the bathroom. Walking down the corridor, you pulled out your phone to check on some things that may take your attention. And it is, as there's some talk about a Stray Magician on Tokyo and - apparently - there's a bounty on such Magician, with the reward being five hundreds thousands yens.

Tempting, but you're not an idiot.

Storing your phone back, you thought about what you should do now that you have nothing to do. Your phone ring suddenly, alerting you of a message; curious as to who was sending you a message, you pulled out your phone (again) and checked the message.

Oh, it's those guys again.

Apparently, a girl request assistance on searching her missing maid. She specifically want you - of all people - to help because you have more experience with her people than other, whatever that supposed to be.

Well you can't refuse any offers, especially if the request came from a girl. So maybe you should--

"Hideaki-san, you're here." You heard a female voice coming from your left. You turned to see a girl with pink hair who walked toward you. "How your trip?" She asked, to which you smile in response.

"Well, it was quite eventful." You spoke as you scratched at the back of your head. "I think I acquired a new power somehow."

"New power?" The girl asked curiously as she tilted her head. "Could you show me this power? But not here, in another place where you could show; you don't mind it, right?"

Well you're not some boy who would try to impress a girl, but she did asked you nicely. However, there's a matter with the missing maid and a girl - who's probably a noble - request that you help her. But the pink hair girl is one of your familiars, and you couldn't say no to someone you know.

What should you do?

[ ]Show Olivier - your familiar - the new ability you gained(Start the Tutorial Quest "The Twilight Mage").
    [ ]Decided not to do this, as you have something to do.(Start the Story Quest "Divine Princess")
    [ ]Now that you recalled, you should...
    - [ ]Go to Soma's place and check on him if he's feeling well(Start the Origin Quest "Dracula's Descendants").
    - [ ]Go to the "hospital" and check on the comatose girl you were protecting(Start the Origin Quest "The Maiden").

Hideaki gained Solar Exalted Twilight Caste.

Hideaki gained Virtues Flaws: Inescapable Guilt.

Quest Explanation:

Tutorial Quest: Quest that will explain certain features in-universe and out-universe. While there are some features that you may already know from a certain quest, there are also features that I made.

Story Quest: Quest that will only be available over time; it will advanced the storyline and arcs.

Origin Quest: In some point in the story, there will be quests that will determine character's past before the story began. Note that there will always be multiple origin quest than one, and can be initiate at anytime you wanted. However, please note that taking one quest among the other means that other origin quest that wasn't chosen will no longer be available to the character.

Side Quest: A minor quest that can be taken at anytime; however, they can make an impact to the story in more ways than you would expect.

Multi-Quest: At some point, there will be a quest that would require completing many Side Quest related to it. You can take Side Quest that will only be available to the Multi-Quest you have taken. Note that some Side Quest can still be taken even after the Multi-Quest has already been completed.

Hideaki's character info shall be add in the character sheet.

4. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] Show Olivier - your familiar - the new ability you gained(Start the Tutorial Quest "The Twilight Mage").

Jarudazuigu and BlackThief12 like this.
  5. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

[X] Show Olivier - your familiar - the new ability you gained(Start the Tutorial Quest "The Twilight Mage").

6. karay

karay ,

Since I only know about exalted from a few lines of wiki pages, I will vote this.

7. BlackThief12

Okay, just added Hideaki's character sheet; so you're free to check it out.

Also, you're all free to vote.

Jarudazuigu likes this.
  8. Threadmarks: Twilight Mage Quest part I
    BlackThief12

Well, you're not the kind of person to refuse an offer after; so might as well get this one over with.

"Alright, Olivier-san." You accepted her request, which caused Olivier to beam up in happiness. You felt your heart warm up when she looked happy, causing you to smile back at her. The pink hair girl then hold your hand as she take you toward a steel door.

With a press on the button, the door slide open to reveal an elevator inside; the two of you enter the elevator before Olivier press the button that says "B3", then the door close before the elevator move down; as the elevator move down to their destination, Olivier turn to stared at you.

"Hey Hideaki-san."

"Hmm?" You looked at Olivier while tilted your head in curiosity.

"Was there any side effects with that new power?" The familiar asked you, which make you nervous a little at what you're gonna answer to her.

"Well... Yeah..." You hesitated for a moment before fully answered her questions. "I can't use my Sacred Gear, anymore..."

"Heh?" Olivier blinked in surprised as she stared at you. "You can't use it? How is that possible?" She asked with concern tone.

"I honestly have no idea." You honestly told her while scratching the back of your head. "All I know is that she haven't been responsive since then." You felt uncomfortable as Olivier stared at you with even more worry.

"But how can you be still alive without it?"

"Like I said: no idea." You answered to your familiar just as the elevator opened, revealing a dojo on the other side; both you and Olivier walked out of the elevator as you spoke, "but you wanted to know how this does right?"

Olivier nodded.

"Alright then, I can show it to you." You said before picking up a bokken that is right next to the door. "But first, let me change my clothes." You told her before you went toward the changing room. Entering the room, you start to remove your clothing - except for your underwear - before you're going to wear the blue gi uniform in the locker.

Just as you're put on the pant, you felt a presence as a locker is opened behind you. Turning around, you see Olivier - having opened her locker - beginning to undress herself in front of you; blushing at this, you immediately turned away before putting on the blue top and and grabbed the blue sash before leaving, then you suddenly felt Olivier's hand on your shoulder.

"Hideaki-san; once you finished showing me this new power, can you train with me?" Olivier asked you, causing you to turn your head at the Divine Princess behind you. "Even though I'm powerful than you, I wouldn't be with you always remember?"

You nod in understanding; she isn't wrong, as the incident that lead you to gaining a new power can tell you that much. Olivier smile before she kissed you on your cheek, making you blush as she let go and went to wear her training clothes, her bare back showing you.

You immediately went out of the changing room.

"Alright then Hideaki-san." Spoke Olivier as she stood by while you took a stance, holding the bokken with two hands. "I'm sending a single dummy knight to start, you're ready?"

"Hai." You responded in agreement.

"Good." She then pressed something on a board, then - from a light coming from the ground - a robotic looking knight appeared from nowhere. It's have a humanoid look, with the body armor made of bronze; on it's hands are wooden sword and shield for training. "Alright, show me what you got."

[ ]Attack(1 target)
    [ ]Flurry(1+ target)
    [ ]Aim(With careful aiming, you'll increase the chances of hitting the target)
    - [ ]Head
    - [ ]Torso
    - [ ]Left Leg
    - [ ]Right Leg
    - [ ]Left Arms
    - [ ]Right Arms
    [ ]Guard/Evade and Counter(Less chance of getting hit while taking opportunity)
    [ ]Use Spell
    - [ ]Choose Spells

Acquired and wield a Bokken!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  9. Walkir

You pasted that in once too often, I'd say.

10. BlackThief12

Woah.

I didn't even notice that!

Hang on...

Jarudazuigu likes this.
  11. BlackThief12

Fixed.

You can vote now.

12. karay

karay ,

[X]Attack(1 target)

13. Walkir

[X]Attack(1 target)

14. Jarudazuigu

Jarudazuigu Sealed, for now

[X]Attack(1 target)

15. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X]Attack(1 target)

Jarudazuigu likes this.
  16. BlackThief12

Okay, I'm gonna try and roll a dice for Hideaki Miyamoto and the Iron Knight.
    BlackThief12 rolled 5 die of 10 faces, total: 21
    For: Hideaki Miyamoto Attack

Target: 7
    Success: 1 (Damage used)
    Rolled on: July-18-2017, 05:44am

=====
    BlackThief12 rolled 3 die of 10 faces, total: 14
    For: Iron Knight defense

Target: 7
    Success: 1 (Damage used)
    Rolled on: July-18-2017, 05:45am

EDIT: You know, this is the first time that this happened to me...