1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice

Gramps' quest for a stable family (HP / ??? crossover quest)

Discussion in 'Questing and Roleplay' started by Nicaea, May 10, 2018.

1. Nicaea

Nicaea Monomaniac Penguin

Considering I'm following CKII stats, 8 is the lower base for an adult. Eli is exceptional in Intrigue and Diplomacy, while Dace is a complete monster in Intrigue. It was a design choice, because considering the world in which I'm dumping you, there is no way in hell you're going to fight them face on unless Babeh Daughteru reaches 20 years of age with the appropriate growth decisions.
    I mean, You have both Dumbledore and Voldemort backed up with divine assistance, and Dace is a decade younger than the latter.

Just to give you an idea of what you're against:

Aife:

Martial: 44
    Mysticism: 23
    Trait: Life is The Game: Can combine Martial and Mysticism to pass appropriate checks.

2. Bla

Bla Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

[x] Plan: I want to win the damn court case

3. derkan

derkan I trust you know where the happy button is?

[x] Plan: I want to win the damn court case