1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

How Taylor Hebert Agreed to Be a Slut [Worm/Slut Life]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Ack, May 24, 2018.

1. Extras: Reaction Omake
    GladiusLucix

GladiusLucix Versed in the lewd.

So, I was trying to throw together a little omake of what I saw as the most reasonable course of action Taylor once she finds out what Annette did, probably due to her or Tori blurting something out while fuckdrunk in the gangbang.

But then Ack imped me with the rewrite.

I'm posting it anyway.
    ----
    Taylor turned from the display she’d felt forced to watch, and picked up Tori's laptop. She figured there had to be some voice activated controls, she started by simply asking, "I have some questions about my contract, but my two usual points of contact are..." She paused and glanced back at the display. "Indisposed."

After a few moments, a map opened on the screen, which led her to a room in the same general area as Arbor's office. Her knock on the door was met with a sharp, "Come in," and so she did. She was greeted by the most androgynous person she had ever seen.

"Pleased to meet you, Miss?" asked the person behind the desk.

"Taylor Hebert. Thank you for answering my questions, um..."

"Pat Bell, Miss Hebert. Just call me Bell, and don't worry about a title; I'm currently genderless, so neither appropriately applies," Bell responded.

"Okay." Taylor blinked at the idea, but continued on. "My first question is about the verbal contract that I made that required me to sign up for Slut Life, in exchange for my mother being brought back from the dead. I've recently discovered that the woman I thought was my mother is, apparently, some random slut that just looks like her. I assume it's too much to hope that this can get me out of the contract I was required to sign?"

Bell looked over the data on their terminal. "Honestly, all the paperwork I'm seeing indicates that she is your real mother, so that's a 'No' to that. Even if there was sufficient proof that she wasn't your mother, it would still be near impossible for anyone not the CEO to get you out of your Slut Life contract."

Taylor sighed. "I thought that's what the answer would be, but thought I might as well ask. For my second question, is it possible, at this point, to change the specific person filling an owner role? I don't want that woman pretending to be my mother for the time I'm signed up for. I'd ask to change the person I selected for the Cutie owner role, but I know there is a verbal contract enforcing that choice."

Bell continued typing as Taylor spoke. "Yes, I found the contract for the Cutie position, And the only contract I'm finding on the Married Couple position is that Kenneth Arbor allows it, not ensures it. Any preferences?"

"Non-incestuous, and not her," Taylor said flatly. After a moment's thought, she added, "Maybe a pair of gay men?"

Bell nodded. "Perfectly doable," they said, entering the changes. "And you understand that they will still be your roomates, and will be holding the controls for all the things your mother would have?"

"Yes," Taylor said. "Out of curiosity, what penalties would I likely incur for breaking the contract anout the Cutie position? Would it likely be more or less that my monetary reward as my Slut Life contract stands?"

"For a single twelve hour shift as owner? Almost definitely less."

"Then please change that as well. Anyone but her," Taylor said.

"All done," Bell replied. "Do you have any other questions about your contract?"

"Not about the contracts," Taylor said, "but is there anyway I can prevent them from contacting me, ever again?"

2. Extras: The Contract is All
    edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

Yea, so I put my money where my mouth was.

------

"Gareth," Arbor said gravely, "You've been accused of altering a Contestant's Contract against their will. And I find enough evidence to support their claims."

Gareth gulped audibly.

Arbor continued with an almost bored tone, "You now have 2 choices. You can either A, admit guilt and accept punishment by signing on as a Slut Life contestant at 'Slave to the Show' difficulty and a neutral (none) background modifier."

Gareth paled visibly.

Arbor began to smile evilly as he continued in a much more serious voice, "Or B, You can profess your innocence. Should you do this, you will be temporarily confined to quarters while a full investigation is run. Should no evidence be found, you will be reinstated to your job, and reparations made for your lost time, coming out of the accusing Contestant's prize allotment. However, should enough evidence be found to warrant it, you will then be handed over to the police, and have a public trial. Should you be found guilty, you will be forced into a Slut Life contract at 'Anon Must Die' difficulty, with a 'Criminal' background modifier, and I'll make damned sure the judge sees fit to include some of the choices you placed on Ms Hebert's Contract onto yours; Tyrone does gets so few Contestants to play with after all."

Arbor decided to add at the end, glancing at the shell-shocked looking Taylor, "Either way, Ms Hebert's altered contract will be invalidated, and she will be allowed to sign her original, unaltered, contract. I'm also authorising a +20 credit to be added to her contract, as an apology from Slut Life Corp for the disgustingly aberrant behavior of one of our employees in this matter."

---

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing... Someone in power was actually taking my side.

Sure Arbor didn't believe me at first, but with Tori, mom, and I all claiming the same thing... He humored us and started checking records and digging for evidence, though obviously not expecting to find anything.

My heart sank when the laptop's cache showed the altered contract.

Then when he saw the version of the contract I signed while we were in the baths, his whole demeanor changed. I saw pure rage in his eyes before he quickly covered it up, and started digging for evidence with fervor.

Then he noted that he found it odd that Gareth was there to take me away so quickly after the contract was signed, while looking directly at me, almost like he wanted something from me.

"Wait... Are you saying it was Gareth who altered my contract?!" I had blurted out.

And then he smiled wider, with a bit of humor in his eyes, and asked, "Ms. Hebert, are you accusing Gareth here of altering your contract against your will?"

I took a second to process what was happening before I responded, "Yes. I'm saying Gareth altered my contract against my will."

And that's when I saw Mr. Arbor tear into Gareth with a vengeance. I gotta admit, the bit about having those options applied to the guy that tried to apply them to me... Had a certain amount of appeal... and I was gonna be able to do things with that extra 20 credits!

---

As we were leaving Mr Arbor's office to go over my contract again, after watching Gareth taken away by the guards to fill out his 'Slave to the Show' contract, Mr Arbor called to me.

"Ms Hebert... Taylor, I know you likely don't have the best impression of me after our first meeting, but understand this, at Slut Life consent is sacrosanct. We may put people through things they don't like, or find unpleasant, but they always agree to it ahead of time in their Contracts.

"What Gareth tried to do to you goes against everything we stand for here at Slut Life, and I'd like to personally apologize to you that you had to go through it."

------

Because fucking with The Contract is bad.

Eljin, caspian1a, Alayne and 30 others like this.