1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't post properly

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by Daonexus, Oct 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daonexus

Daonexus Seeker of the true Dao of waifus

Hi, So I am a newbie fanfiction writer and have been posting my fic on all the famous forums like SB, SV, and here.
    I generally write in docs and paste it on other sites. Now when I posted the chapters here, only the first chapter came out correctly the remaining chapters all came out like a wall of text.

Please help and fix it.
    Thank you for taking the time to help fix it.

Example
    Time Skip 8 Years Age: 13 years
    It had been 8 years since the day he assimilated all the knowledge he received from ROB. These 8 Years had been somewhat hectic for him, so much had happened during this time.
    First, his Mind arts over the years he had completely mastered his mind arts and thus he now had complete control over his mind, he now had a perfect memory, emotional control, and he had an absolute mental barrier to stop people from using mental skills on him.
    He could now maintain, 20 mental avatars whose purpose was to sort through all his memories, sensory information, Sort through learnt Knowledge, and create links between knowledge to create a better understand and comprehension.
    Secondly, his received knowledge from ROB had taken him 6 months to make all the received knowledge completely his own, while it took time to make said knowledge into skills he did it. The greatest help had been Hayato Furinji's knowledge of perfect anatomy manipulation to practice the skills.
    From that knowledge and with the help of Fuurinji's Anatomy control he had perfectly trained all his muscles into pink muscles and then started creating his own martial arts style suitable to used in conjunction with his alchemy.
    While he had with martial arts he had failed in creating or using Ki, maybe it was because of the different universal laws but he could not create Ki, thus his hopes of crushing missiles with bare hands like Hayato Fuurinji were dashed but he still understood and practised all the martial arts.
    His alchemical knowledge, on the other hand, is the reason he had to struggle the most, comparing all the chemistry and making changes to alchemical formula's, Alchemical array's took most of his time over the years. It was only a month ago that he completed the conversion of the knowledge to be able to be usable.
    While Alchemical knowledge was beneficial it was also one of the things that saved him the most time, because after he started to be capable of precision transmutation, he used it as a cheat.
    Especially when he wanted to write or draw something he would just transmute the ink and paper together. When he first noticed this cheat he started his first money-making scheme in this world. He drew Manga.
    Yes, you heard it right, Manga. Because he noticed while the overall history was similar the culture works were completely different so He started plagiarizing slowly with Naruto, Bleach, Air Gear, Tokyo Ghoul, One punch man, Detective Conan, Death Note, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Attack on Titan, Hunter X Hunter, Dragon Ball series, and One Piece. He even made an original manga called Ambitionverse. It was based on a crossover between Marvel and DC and he wrote it in such a way that he showed all the qualities of the human race, from the best person to the evilest person and all the shades of grey in between.
    All the money he got from the manga publishing company was invested back to buy shares of the company till he blackmailed the owner to sell the company to him or that he would stop serializing the Manga after which he reluctantly sold him the company. Now he was super rich and was making huge amounts of money from all the merchandise sales and the company profits, and It took only an hour every week to make the chapters because of transmutation.
    In the beginning, he decided that he would try to be as low key as possible and decided to use the pen name Edward Elric as a homage to the original alchemist.
    But things went south one week when he was seven, Sister Lily was having a heavy infection and was hospitalized. He wanted to help her but was unable to give her medicine to her because he was not a Doctor.
    While his intellectual and rational part of his mind knew that it was just an infection and modern medicine would be able to solve it without any danger, his emotional part which saw sister Lily as his Big sis was having none of it.
    So despite his reluctance to not show off his talents, he went and arranged an examination for becoming a doctor and within the week she was in the hospital he completed all the Medical courses and also got a PhD by submitting his paper on Pink muscles and how to train them which was then classified by the hero authority to be only given to B rank and up heroes as well as to people who I want to give it to.
    Then he was able to use medicine on Sister lily, he gave her a complete checkup and even gave her an acupuncture session to make sure her body was in peak shape. So then he decided since he had already gotten a degree in medicine, he would get degrees for all of his medical knowledge.
    He published more papers on medicine including Chinese medicine, acupuncture techniques and published books to make him a firmly established genius in medicine and Anatomy.
    Relationship wise he was somewhat in an embarrassing state, Sister lily was his mother/Big sister, he found that she just like in black clover had a minor hydrokinesis quirk which had healing properties. Other than sister lily, He was like a Big brother/ Teacher to all the other kids in the orphanage.
    He had gotten a lot of knowledge of teaching from the Ryozanpaku knowledge and he put it to good use helping his fellow orphanage members. Did he tell you that one of the members in his orphanage was a canon character?
    Oh yes, that prize went to Hitoshi Shinso, the kid with the brainwashing quirk. Luckily all the changes he made did not change Hitoshi Shinso's ambition to become a hero much, in fact as far as he observed his ambition to become a hero become much larger. Knowing that Shinso just missed the hero course because of insufficient physical attributes Ichigo decided to train him.
    *Flashback*
    "Hey Shinso, I am going to ask you a question I want an answer seriously"
    "hm"
    "How serious are you in becoming a hero?"
    "I am ready to put my life on the line."
    "Are you sure?"
    "Yes, absolutely"
    "Then from tomorrow onwards, you will have hell training"
    Shinso suddenly felt the chills travelling down his spine warning him but he still said
    "Bring it on"
    *Flashback ends*
    Hah, Fun times, tort- ahem training Shinso was absolutely enjoyable it was during Shinso tort- ahem training that he found out that he absolutely loved tort- ahem training people and he would take time in his daily schedule to tort- ahem train people who came asking for it.
    Over the years thanks to his mind arts he was finding studying boring so he had decided that he would take up a project and from the project, A.L.I.C.E was born. Alice was an A. I, he designed from the computer programming knowledge he got from Akisame and further improving upon it with the knowledge found in the MHA universe.
    It was absolutely baffling to him how 150 years into the future technology hadn't improved drastically even though they must have huge discoveries making all the different types of support gear for the heroes.
    Even though he now had money, A huge villa he still at the Orphanage with Sister Lily and the kids. Ichigo wouldn't outright say it but he was kinda attached with all the kids at the orphanage, so he decided he would stay at the orphanage for the maximum amount of time and just went to his villa for sleeping.
    Now you may be wondering how the hell is he doing all this don't they have restrictions on kids, then you would be absolutely right but when got his medical PhDs at seven he greased some hands with money and he got himself emancipated. So he was legally an adult but he still had to be under Adult Supervision and Sister Lily trusts him enough to let him do his own things.
    So you might be wondering what Ichigo was doing reminiscing like an old man because Right now he was contemplating because he was dagobah beach was watching Midoriya Izuku moving the trash while a skinny Toshinori Yagi was supervising and encouraging him.
    After meditating on it he decided what the hell because even though he hated as an MC when he watched MHA but after living in the orphanage and around Sister Lily for a long time he picked up a little compassion.
    So he decided to volunteer to tort- ahem training Midoriya and maybe it would be therapeutic for Ichigo. Thus decided he went and decided to spook all might. This was one of the favourite pastimes he got used after learning all the shinobi skills from Shigure's knowledge.
    "So, Is cleaning the beach a type of body training?" said Ichigo after arriving beside All might stealthily.
    Toshinori Yagi POV
    Today was the third day that Midoriya-shounen's training had been started, I am startled and gratified at finding such a determined successor for one for all.
    But it was unfortunate that he has such a weak body, I heard that a few years a genius young man had published a paper on pink muscles and their training, it was unfortunate that this training method required the overseeing of a medical professional at all times and recovery girl the only medical professional I know was not available due to her work at U.A. Unfortunately that kind of training would have to wait till -
    "So, Is cleaning the beach a type of body training?" suddenly a voice beside me said. Unfortunately, years of fighting experience had caused a reflex and I immediately activated one for all and transformed into my all might form ready to fight.
    But when I saw a young man watching me with his mouth agape at my form I knew that my secret was found out.
    "All might?" said the young man
    As I reverted to my normal form "Please shounen, do not tell my identity"
    As the boy nodded I sighed a sigh of relief looks like the shounen is an understanding person. But then I noticed that the shounen looked somewhat similar?
    "Have we met somewhere before? You seem familiar"
    "Oh, You must have recognised me from my medical papers, I was very famous at that time."
    Ah, then I remembered it was this shounen that made the pink muscle training technique.
    "Ah, you must be the young genius that created the pink muscle training technique"
    "Ah, yes that was me. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier my name is Ichigo Kurosaki please call me Ichigo."
    "Ichigo-Shounen, Can you do me a favour?"
    "What is Toshinori-san"
    "Since you are the one who invented the pink muscle training method and looking from your body you trained in it yourself, how much time does it take complete the full transformation of the muscles?"
    "If you do it properly Easy difficulty-2 hours daily 1.5 years, Medium difficulty-4 hours daily 1year, Hard Difficulty - 8 hours daily training 10 months, Hell Difficulty - 10 hours daily 8 months. But Only I can do the hell level difficulty because I know acupuncture and different massage techniques."
    "Please wait a minute, I will call my disciple. Midoriya-Shounen please come here"
    "Yes, Toshiniori-sensei,"
    After I introduced Ichigo-shounen to Midoriya-shounen and explaining the difficulty level I told Midoriya shounen to choose.
    "Toshinori-sensei, Ichigo-Kun I will take Hell difficulty"
    "Very good Midoriya-shounen, So now Ichigo-shounen will you train Midoriya-Shounen?"
    "I can but before I start to train him, I need to know why is he training for and what is his quirk."
    Before I could stop him Midoriya shounen replied: "I am training so that I can join U.A in the hero course, I am quirkless."
    Sigh, Midoriya shounen you should not have said that now when you show up in the future with a quirk similar to mine and being quirkless before he would one for all's secret.
    "Then I won't train him, in this world of quirks, even though being a hero is a noble goal being a hero without a quirk is practically suicide I can't in good conscience train you."
    Hai, whatever at this point with Ichigo-Kuns genius he would figure out sooner or later.
    "You don't need to worry about that Ichigo-shounen, I will pass on my quirk to Midoriya- Shounen"
    I expected a gaping mouth wide open astonishment but Ichigo-shounen's eyes widened only briefly before he said with a smirk "I knew it when I theorised it nobody believed it but here is living proof, there are transferable quirks out there."
    Then I saw something which disturbs me greatly, Ichigo-shounen's smirk became more Maniac look before he said
    "So, I am going to torture- ahem train the next symbol of peace this is going to be fun."
    He covered it up well but I heard it well it looks like Ichigo-shounen's training is torturous but anyway I have trust in Midoriya-shounen that he can survive and Ichigo-shounen that he won't take it too far.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. wasprider

wasprider Experienced.

When this happens (in preview), switch to BB code mode and paste it once again. It will keep the paragraph breaks. You will lose some of the formatting, especially if you're using font changes or centered text, but the bulk of it will be fine.

This obviously won't help if you you use a lot of formatting, but for mostly plain text it should do the trick.

Ddmkm122, january1may and Daonexus like this.
  3. MissileTeatime

MissileTeatime By the power of Vaporware!

"Docs" sounds to me like a reference to google docs. If so, and if you do use a lot of formatting, I understand that there's a bbcode export add-on to help alleviate exactly that problem.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Threadmarks: The problem is solved
    Daonexus

Daonexus Seeker of the true Dao of waifus

Yes, using the bbcode mode solved the problem, as well as posting and copying from A03. If the mod can please lock the thread. thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.