• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I Was Destined To Destroy the World But Chose to Sell Llamas Instead. (Original-Shounen Inspired.)

What should be the best name for best Llama?

• Buddy

Votes: 30 7.8%
  • Patty

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Worcestershire Sauce

Votes: 98 25.6%
  • Stale Melon

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Bob

Votes: 41 10.7%
  • Steve(n)

Votes: 22 5.7%
  • Admiral Van Perrywinkle

Votes: 161 42.0%

• Total voters
Kokoa Cocoa, Pt. 1
Toyo was the first to admit that he wasn't the most well versed in magics. He was a merchant by trade, and while he could recite the economic policies and laws of no less than 7 different nations from heart, he was left scratching his head at what this Han had just said.

"....Kevin hasn't mastered his magic." The Goblin repeatedly slowly. "No offense, but are you sure about that?"

"Oh trust me, kid, this little guy is only working at a portion of his full capability." Han declared, pointing a thumb at Kevin. For his part, the puppy faced canid sniffed something in the air before letting out an tiny sneeze. "Just wait until you see when he's fully trained."

"I should be surprised, but to be honest I've started to come to expect this sort of thing from him." Alyxia admitted honestly as she looked at Kevin with a nonplussed look. For his part, Toyo was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that Kevin had been fighting with a metaphoric handicap so far given what he'd seen the little guy was capable of. Still, Alyxia had a point and by this point he really shouldn't be surprised about any Keviness from their younger friend.

"So, he'll be stronger once he's done?" Toyo asked bluntly.

"More like he'll be more efficient." Han explained as Kevin took the opportunity for his friends distraction to begin doing a little jig for the surrounding Shellforters. The enraptured among them immediately began taking notes and recordings of what was surely some sort of sacred dance. "Faster, more efficient use of his abilities, less wasted energy, all that good stuff. Up until now, he's been doing the magical equivalent of working a muscle. What my job will be is like teaching a martial artist the best way to use said muscles through proper technique."

"I've heard of this." Alyxia butted in. "It's a popular method among hedge mages who don't subscribe to following the normal mystical education systems like a magic school or Hero Training Academy."

"So wait, you're saying our little guy is the equivalent of a home-schooler?" Toyo asked. Han snapped his fingers and pointed at the Goblin with a smile.

"Sure, let's go with that!" Toyo whistled. Alyxia might have resigned herself to going along with the madness that was Kevin without a second thought, but Toyo wasn't about to let the sense of awe and wonder leave him just yet.

"Well then, when do we start?" Toyo almost jumped at how suddenly Kevin popped back into the conversation, now standing next to the Goblin as if he had always been there and hadn't just spent the last couple of minutes breaking the minds of robo-monks through break-dancing. Han just smiled at his ward.

"Let's enjoy the party first, we'll burn that bridge when we get to it."

"You mean, 'cross' that bridge." Alyxia corrected.

"No, it was the first thing I said the first time." Han confirmed. Toyo had to raise an eyebrow at that. Yup, this was Kevin's uncle alright.

---

"-nd that is how the Miraculous One saved us all!" The mechanical crab-man finished proclaiming. Ling just nodded as they finished scribbling down the information provided before glancing in the direction of this 'Miraculous One'. It was not their place to judge others on their physical appearance. Indeed, Ling's slight build often had them misjudged by others, friend and foe alike. Still, they couldn't help but wonder: Could that tiny wizard gremlin creature really have beaten Sol on their own?

As they watched from the sidelines, they observed the short creature chattering excitedly with a vaguely familiar Wukong that Ling just couldn't quite place where they had seen them before. Wukong Brewmasters were not uncommon, after all. To their surprise, whatever they were chatting about led to the small wizardy one to briefly glow before a Llama appeared in a puff of light. They considered heading over to personally ask them the details of what had happened, but decided to send their report off first. With a double tap of their quill to the corner of their scroll, the report disappeared as it was sent to their superior.

They considered stepping forward and introducing themself to the two odd Heroes, but ultimately decided they would await for their response before proceeding further. If their superior knew who this was, then they would know if they were already registered or if they were still in need of doing so. It took some of the fun out of discovering for themself, but they were nothing if not by the book. Besides, what was the worst response their boss could have over some mysterious Hero level individuals?

---

Councilor Nyro let out a relaxed sigh. Today was a good day. All of the paperwork was already dealt with, reports were coming in that showed no major problems, and he had no meetings the rest of the day. The unicorn male laid back in his office chair as he stared out of the window behind his desk, taking in the view of the mountain range outside of the Heroes Guild's headquarters.

"What a beautiful sight." He murmured to himself, a soft smile on his muzzle as he swirled his cup of tea in one of his hands. "My doctor was right, reducing stress does wonders for the blood pressure. Nothing can ruin a moment like this." No sooner did he say that did he wince and suck in a sharp breath. "I should not have said that." Indeed, not a moment later did those words leave his lips that the info-scroll to one of his top agents began to glow with a new report. Sighing and silently cursing himself for tempting fate, Nyro turned his chair to his desk and set his tea aside a reasonable distance away, making sure to swallow his current mouthful quickly before he opened the scroll and got to reading.

"Ah, Ling. Always good to receive one of your reports." He said, allowing himself a moment of ease. Ling Moonsong had always been a reliable one: Polite, formal, by the book, all the traits and qualities that Nyro appreciated in those that reported directly to him, if for no other reason than a lack of quirkiness that made some of his subordinate's reports.....interesting to read. And not in the fun kind of way.

"Let's see here." The Unicorn hummed as he read the report and found himself intrigued. Who would attack Shellfort, and with a Fallen Hero like Sol at that? There was something there he would have to tell Ling to look into before they left the fortress monastery, as he didn't like that one bit. What he found particularly surprising, however, was that by the time Ling had gotten there, the issue had been resolved: An unknown mage type Hero had succeeded in defeating Sol and saving the Fort.

"Well well, seems like we'll be sending a medal of heroism over. I'm sure whoever they are will appreciate-" Nyro stopped as he got to the part of the report describing the individual. "No," Black, furless skin. "No no," Covered in bandage like attire and a poncho like cloak. "No no no," Green eyes and a puppy like face. "No no no, don't tell me-" And right before the report had been sent, they had summoned a Llama through etheric, golden colored magic. He had made sure not to be drinking anything specifically to avoid choking on his drink, and yet as his blood pressure skyrocketed and his teeth grit, Nyro suddenly found himself coughing on his own spit. "God. Damn. It." He managed to hiss. That crystal horned bastard! He said the little bugger wouldn't be in the Hero buisness! What sort of game was he playing at!?

Taking his scroll-link to Ling, he began to write with deliberate, forced care.

'Hero Moonsong, thank you for your report. The individual you have found is of some interest to us and we would appreciate diligent reports on their status at regular intervals. Pay attention to the following instructions with exceptional care: One. Introduce yourself-'

Back