• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

The Slumbering Crocodile said:
I don't think we can participate in the Rating Game, since we're not part of Rias' peerage.
Most likely not the official rating games that happen later in the series, but the fight with Raiser was strictly off the books. Getting Raiser to allow us to participate should be as simple as insinuating that he can only beat Rias when her peerage is half-empty.

Speaking of Raiser, isn't he coming like this week?

unknown, he might, it could be a couple of weeks from now, or it could be even longer depending on how our actions have effected things

Smuthunter said:
Well you never know. Azazel wasn't supposed to show up for another book or two and here we are.
Ah, but there's a good reason for that. While our actions will have caused reactions in the Underworld, it is unlikely to have pushed up the timetable for Raiser and the arranged marriage. If anything, it may very well have delayed it.

Azazel, on the other hand, is both a dedicated Sacred Gear researcher, and dedicated to maintaining peace. Our existence is intriguing to the first goal, while worrying to the second goal. As such, getting more info on us is useful, something that is more important than in canon, because Issei is more apparently odd than he was in canon at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Spend 10 EXP to buy two dots of Martial Arts

[X] You consider the situation for a moment. A being as powerful as Azazel wouldn't have bothered to confront you if he wanted you dead, unless he's one of those showy action movie villains. Somehow you don't think so, so you decide to continue running on the assumption that he doesn't intend to kill you.

"Likewise, Azazel-dono. I can't say I've ever had a chance to speak to someone of your status."

[You certainly have.]

"By any chance does this have something to do with that business with Raynare last week?"

Smuthunter said:
Well you never know. Azazel wasn't supposed to show up for another book or two and here we are.

True, but it's not like Alex didn't foreshadow it beforehand.

Smuthunter said:

Actually , because of our actions there are a few factors which may delay Raiser's arrival.

During her stay in Kuoh , Rias' achievements are much better when compared to canon. She managed to get a deal with a local Kami which went a long way towards a solution for the lack of population in Underworld. She also converted three fallen angels - members of an enemy faction , to her peerage and got the fallen angel faction to eat crow for the situation.

Using these results , she should be able to make a more successful argument against delaying the marriage and continuing her stay in Kuoh. The main motive of this marriage is producing pure-blooded grandchildren , a problem that Rias addressed at least partially.

True, you know, we may be looking at this the wrong way, what may happen rather then the mainline events is Raiser may hear about us, think we are moving in on Rias *we are, but that's beside the point* and turn up to challenge us so he can put us down and make himself look good. Does that seem likely to anyone else if things get delayed/cancelled to do with the engagement?

EternitynChaos said:
True, you know, we may be looking at this the wrong way, what may happen rather then the mainline events is Raiser may hear about us, think we are moving in on Rias *we are, but that's beside the point* and turn up to challenge us so he can put us down and make himself look good. Does that seem likely to anyone else if things get delayed/cancelled to do with the engagement?

I don't know how much is known about us in the underworld , but you have a point.

Even if he doesn't know about us , he may show up out of frustration for having things not go his way , and try to take Rias away by force.

Remember when he threatened to burn Rias' peerage to get her to agree with the marriage? I can see him trying to pull the same shit. But due to this visit being unexpected , Grayfia wouldn't be there to stop him , so it will probably be up to us to stop him.

If things happen this way , we will have the upper hand while dealing with the aftermath , as the blame will lie upon Raiser , and we can claim self-defence.

EternitynChaos said:

Well this is an anime. I can totally see him showing up to blame us for the delay and challenging us to a fight or something.

Are we sure that we can't use our soak Charms against unexpected attacks? This Combat Tutorial claims that you can. That would, if it was true, mean we don't really need the surprise negator.

[X] You consider the situation for a moment. A being as powerful as Azazel wouldn't have bothered to confront you if he wanted you dead, unless he's one of those showy action movie villains. Somehow you don't think so, so you decide to continue running on the assumption that he doesn't intend to kill you.

"Likewise, Azazel-dono. I can't say I've ever had a chance to speak to someone of your status."

[You certainly have.]

"By any chance does this have something to do with that business with Raynare last week?"

Also, question for the GM. Can we earn extra XP via Omakes?

Noctum said:
Also, question for the GM. Can we earn extra XP via Omakes?
Ah, I did it for another quest, and there were complains because it made things cheap. I am not opposed to the idea of rewarding you for your efforts, but it needs to be in a way that can't be abused too much.

I am open to suggestions.

Alexander said:
Ah, I did it for another quest, and there were complains because it made things cheap. I am not opposed to the idea of rewarding you for your efforts, but it needs to be in a way that can't be abused too much.

Writing omakes for things other characters do off screen letting xp be spent to purchase an activity they have trained on sceen or in an omake.

Alexander said:

how about omakes rewarding us with training time, just like any other training stunt.

Alexander said:

Ah, yes, What has Science Done?! So much fun XP. >:D

I was thinking of writing one based on Yu-Shan's reaction to a missing exaltation... :D

Noctum said:
Ah, yes, What has Science Done?! So much fun XP. >:D

I was thinking of writing one based on Yu-Shan's reaction to a missing exaltation... :D
I don't think Yu-shan will notice, they haven't figured out infernals exist and they're a full quarter of solar shards.

[You certainly have.]

[X] Smuthunter
i'd rather spend xp in awareness than martial arts because i am pretty sure our training from hell is gonna boost are martial prowess.

Alexander said:

Hm... why not make it so that you give out the scene cirteria, requirements, etc. while factoring a base standard quality it has to meet? This way you can limit the amount to ones that would have some degree of 'relevance' while allowing for the omake such to make both sense with what reward you tag along it. This way how well they make it to your standard would both make it harder to abuse while also making it not-so-easy to achieve.

Furthermore, you also have a method this way to impose a limited allotment for every how long you determine. Like say, maybe 1~2 omakes per 'IC week' or whichever you want to use for the measuring stick.

I remember an obvious Parody Moid did of Rihaku's quest style on Sayaka Quest.

NEW SYSTEM IN PLACE.

If you give me fanart/fanfiction/likes and whatnot, I'll give you more XP! Breeze through Walpurgis because you're clearly a badass!

Having a hard time with a boss? No problem! Just stroke my ego and you can get past it in no time!

Tired of your emotional issues? With XP, you can grow past them because clearly that's how humans work, right?

Want to turn Kyouko into your emotional baggage that does nothing? With XP, you can turn a three-dimensional and interesting character into your waifu and nothing else!

XP! Because fuck storytelling!

Thinking on it limited Xp is good. It forces us to make hard choices about our skills & our time management. We're forced to build friends & allies. We can put Xp into Bureaucracy or be on good terms with Sona. We can building that flower arrangement for the shrine or ask for help from the garden club.

Can I offer an alternative?

Why not got Miyuki_Stone style on it?

Players can write Omakes to what other characters do off-screen. Either their actions or reactions to other people's actions. If it's in character & makes sense Alexander can rule it canon. It won't change gameplay & it will expand the amount of activity happening in story(making a universe full of dynamic characters besides the protagonist is hard). Best of all it might have Alexander have to make minor adjustments to his own plans, keeping the quest fresh from both perspectives.

about our balance breaker will it change appearance compared to the one in canon? Mostly cause i want wings like vali's balance breaker

something like this

b879lx.jpg

or this

24ytuhf.jpg

Dunno.

We do have a flying familiar, the dragon in our head can fly. Bright Shining Eyes had a pair of artifact wings she often wore.

Edit-It shouldn't happen until the Sacred Gear covers more of our body, especially our shoulders.

megrisvernin said:
I remember an obvious Parody Moid did of Rihaku's quest style on Sayaka Quest.
NEW SYSTEM IN PLACE.

If you give me fanart/fanfiction/likes and whatnot, I'll give you more XP! Breeze through Walpurgis because you're clearly a badass!

Having a hard time with a boss? No problem! Just stroke my ego and you can get past it in no time!

Tired of your emotional issues? With XP, you can grow past them because clearly that's how humans work, right?

Want to turn Kyouko into your emotional baggage that does nothing? With XP, you can turn a three-dimensional and interesting character into your waifu and nothing else!

XP! Because fuck storytelling!
Wow, Moid can be a real dick.

John At DAwn said:

His remarks can be incredibly caustic & biting. I think he makes a point though.
Players should face adversity. Additional Omakes & alt! scenes should help expand the scope of the world we see, not alter the challenges players face.

John At DAwn said:
He has a point though. Remember that one tentacles and magical girls quest over in NSFW that turned into fifty pages of people inventing new powers and shit because of free EXP bonuses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back