• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Well Raynare isn't very bright.

[X] Join Battle!

It's pretty good. I'd just like a scene later where Asia & Mittelt discuss with other females in the quest how persuasive & heroic we were.

The disconnect with Issei's prexalt perception compared to how he appears now makes moments like that fun.

megrisvernin said:
It's pretty good. I'd just like a scene later where Asia & Mittelt discuss with other females in the quest how persuasive & heroic we were.

The disconnect with Issei's prexalt perception compared to how he appears now makes moments like that fun.
I can write that. I can also have a lot of fun doing that :)

....Well, I think we're going to have to come clean to Rias. Issei doesn't seem to be very good at keeping it secret. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander said:
I can write that. I can also have a lot of fun doing that :)

*Nod*. That sounds good. On a side thought Even if mechanically there isn't any bonus for it, a nice fluffy way to incorporate it is to have had us make a really strong impression on Mittelt & Asia of us as a gallant heroic knight, one that people try to tear down with rumors & falsehoods. It doesn't have to show up much, but just the sort of thing where whenever anyone speaks ill of us or brings up a rumor that runs against this both of them instinctively disbelief it, even if it happens to be true. Just the sort of thing that when someone disparages us as a lecherous male(which Issei may warrant) Asia & Mittelt actively disbelieve it, or even come to our defense.

Solars can move mountains & nations. I rather like the idea of Issei so moving their heart at that moment, that they find it difficult to disbelieve that he isn't always like that even with evidence to the contrary. Asia being so naive & innocent makes it doubly believable in my mind.

Mwahahahahaha~!

1337574182885.jpg

Alex, how much is in our Overdrive pool? Four boosts should put it close to topped out, right?

Smuthunter said:
Mwahahahahaha~!

Alex, how much is in our Overdrive pool? Four boosts should put it close to topped out, right?
We are topped out according to Draig's last line in the update

Edit: Also will we get to increase our essence after this, because it seems like a completion of our motivation with Mitlett and Asia to me at least?

This what I gathered from Shard of a Broken Sun only so I'm not completely sure on that.

megrisvernin said:
*Nod*. That sounds good. On a side thought Even if mechanically there isn't any bonus for it, a nice fluffy way to incorporate it is to have had us make a really strong impression on Mittelt & Asia of us as a gallant heroic knight, one that people try to tear down with rumors & falsehoods. It doesn't have to show up much, but just the sort of thing where whenever anyone speaks ill of us or brings up a rumor that runs against this both of them instinctively disbelief it, even if it happens to be true. Just the sort of thing that when someone disparages us as a lecherous male(which Issei may warrant) Asia & Mittelt actively disbelieve it, or even come to our defense.

Solars can move mountains & nations. I rather like the idea of Issei so moving their heart at that moment, that they find it difficult to disbelieve that he isn't always like that even with evidence to the contrary. Asia being so naive & innocent makes it doubly believable in my mind.
Some would call it brainwashing.

But what the hell. Nobody should complain if it happens naturally >:D

Smuthunter said:
Mwahahahahaha~!

1337574182885.jpg

More like GLORIOUS SOLAR FIRE!

It's topped out. You now have 60 motes of Essence as a Overdrive Pool.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you how to use them best >:D

We have 106 motes to spend.

This shall be glorious.

Alexander said:

But what the hell. Nobody should complain if it happens naturally >:D
More like GLORIOUS SOLAR FIRE!

It's topped out. You now have 60 motes of Essence as a Overdrive Pool.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you how to use them best >:D

It's always important with crossovers to think about how the different elements effect the world we're in. Solars most often use social attacks on fellow exalted, or those with "heroic" level traits. That there may be consequences for giving mortals a full blast of the same level charm especially when we hit success after success like that only makes sense. Mind you this can cut both ways when we fumble & roll a 1 or 2 it should have real world effects against us rather than just failing a roll. I'm a fan of narrative implications of choices :3.

....106? Oh dear. Dear oh Dear.

What options do we have for intimidate?

After we crush her I want to make it clear who the stronger of the two of is, letting no small crack of her little mind even questioning who the superior one is.

On a side note why did Raynore like Azazel in canon anyways? Did he save her life or something? Or is he just particularly powerful, & her ethos of stronger being superior make her attracted to him?

Smuthunter said:
I sincerely hope not. I was kind of hoping to just kill her outright by slamming the door in her face. More likely she'll burn the willpower to resist us since abandoning her plans runs directly against her goals of getting Twilight Healing for Azazel.

well, like i said, we tried to convert gothloli, but not her.

does the write-in have us spewing recriminations at her? if we affect her with that, she might actually start to feel guilty for everything.

or maybe not.

does she even have enough willpower to burn, to resist all those successes?

iamnuff said:
well, like i said, we tried to convert gothloli, but not her.

does the write-in have us spewing recriminations at her? if we affect her with that, she might actually start to feel guilty for everything.

or maybe not.

Guilt is the best punishment!

hmm.

glorious solar recrimination is a good standby. (lets us treat every enemy we use it on as "evil" and our attacks as "holy" as far as i can tell)

other than that, fireball? melee?

I honestly, can't think of a write-in vote for combat, though megrisvernin's "show her who's boss" idea could be interesting.

Right. So, Raynare knows we can hit her with OHGODITBURNS at close range so her first move is probably going to be blowing out the wall behind her and taking the fight outside where she can fly around and throw light spears at us. She has no idea we now know how to throw Holy Fireballs as well, and she'll probably be expecting us to charge at her immediately while we have her stuck in close quarters. However there's also the chance that she's not thinking rationally and just wants to beat us into a fine paste even if she has to do so in close quarters.

Therefore, let's

[X] Assume a defensive stance and let Raynare take the first move. Follow her if she takes the fight outside and counterattack if she tries to get in close.

Normally I would say we should open up with a beam-type Dragon Wave and catch her while she's retreating or advancing, but if the beam overpenetrates it might hit someone outside the building.

And while we're at it, if Raynare does get outside and starts flying around we need Ddraig to comment on how the previous owners have all started singing for some reason.

Alexander said:
Some, yes, but that depends on your point of view. Solar social charms are all about being super-persuasive, which isn't brainwashing any more than commercials trying to influence you to buy their product is brainwashing. Erasing your ability to think for yourself is what Will-Crushing Force and those other Defiler charms do.

Silversun17 said:
whats the maximum rate of fire for our fireballs?
[Fireball] Shoot a ball of fire. A basic magic skill that many Devils learn in their youth. The fireball is targeted with [Dexterity + (Archery, Thrown or Athletics) + Occult], with a range of (Essence x 10) yards. 1 mote for 1L damage, up to 4 motes for fireball. Rate: 3 for hand.
megrisvernin said:
On a side note why did Raynore like Azazel in canon anyways? Did he save her life or something? Or is he just particularly powerful, & her ethos of stronger being superior make her attracted to him?
It's a mystery. She died without enough character development.
iamnuff said:
Raynare's Willpower: 6
Mittelt's Willpower: 7
Dohnaseek's Willpower: 6

With all our successes they couldn't resist us. Barring going against their Motivations, Issei could have asked them to be his eternal slaves and they would have agreed right away.

Rest assured: all those successes weren't wasted.

iamnuff said:
hmm.

glorious solar recrimination is a good standby. (lets us treat every enemy we use it on as "evil" and our attacks as "holy" as far as i can tell)

other than that, fireball? melee?

I honestly, can't think of a write-in vote for combat, though megrisvernin's "show her who's boss" idea could be interesting.
You do realize they already count as creatures of evil cause they are fallen angels?

Smuthunter said:
Normally I would say we should open up with a beam-type Dragon Wave and catch her while she's retreating or advancing, but if the beam overpenetrates it might hit someone outside the building.
we could use monkey leap to postion ourself under or over her before firing. then it would go into the sky or into the earth.

And while we're at it, if Raynare does get outside and starts flying around we need Ddraig to comment on how the previous owners have all started singing for some reason.
We should work this into stunt, maybe even have the previous wearers appear in the streets of the city in our anima banner so everyone can hear it. if she understands it it might intimidate her enough to throw her off.

nightblade said:
You do realize they already count as creatures of evil cause they are fallen angels?

not really.

they already all use holy weapons and holy light as spells.

Devils are the ones we should be Super Effective against.

assuming that exalted-holy and DxD holy is even vaguely compatible.

iamnuff said:
not really.

Oh they can use it. However you wound them with a holy weapon from dxd it will kill them. After Light spears will kill humans beyond putting a hole in them.

iamnuff said:
not really.

They are. The reason Raynare's wounds won't heal is because the fallen are susceptible to Holy damage, which causes aggravated wounds that only heal naturally.

Silversun17 said:
we could use monkey leap to postion ourself under or over her before firing. then it would go into the sky or into the earth.
We should work this into stunt, maybe even have the previous wearers appear in the streets of the city in our anima banner so everyone can hear it. if she understands it it might intimidate her enough to throw her off.

isn't that dragonwave thing the one he used to blow up a mountain?

... perhaps the full boost was overkill?

can we do social attacks in the middle of physical combat?

can our Boost Pool of motes be used for social combat?

i kinda want to throw even more social attacks at them, just to see if we can make them cry.

Oh they can use it. However you wound them with a holy weapon from dxd it will kill them. After Light spears will kill humans beyond putting a hole in them.

so what? fire will kill a human, but it works a hell of a lot better on fire-vulnerable things.

just because they can be hurt by holy magic doesn't mean that it's Super Effective against them.

Besides, we don't actually use DxD style holy magic, do we? I have no idea if our version of "Holy" (Sol said so!) even works against devils here, never-mind Fallen angels.

well, whatever. even jusrt shooting her with the boosted gear is overkill so hard that it's silly.

shooting into the ground would probably kill us all, the air is a better bet.

our holy effects are cribbing off of heaven's shit list for what they effect here.

Why would we cede the initiative to scum? And more importantly why would we be leaving an enemy alive?

How big is the room and how much Collateral damage does a Fire ball do and how big is this room? Cause I want to burn a bitch And I need to know how much dakka is too much dakka.

Can we combine Dragon wave and eney castigating solar judgement fire style?

Just so we're clear: Fallen Angels have no inherent weakness to Light or holy things like Devils.

However, as our "Holy" ability is different, that's not really a problem.

Larekko12 said:
Why would we cede the initiative to scum? And more importantly why would we be leaving an enemy alive?
If we incapacitate her but don't kill her we would need to ignore our Compassion and eat a few points of limit to finish her off.

As to why we should cede the initiative, that's because there's more to combat than blind berserker charges.

Can we combine Dragon wave and eney castigating solar judgement fire style?
We don't need to, Dragon Wave can be made Holy by itself for an extra mote or two.

Smuthunter said:
We don't need to, Dragon Wave can be made Holy by itself for an extra mote or two.
Or we could use that mote to make it deal extra damage, and Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgement to make it inflict aggravated damage. 3 motes of +4 damage and holy vs 1 mote for just holy? No contest.

Why don't we decide the order of battle? Do we we want Raynore to go first?

If so what's our defensive move?

For those who want to attack first what strategy do you suggest?

I'm weak on exalt so i'll have to leave the specifics to you guys.

If we wind up outside in the course of the combat, I have a stunt in mind. Do I write it up in advance right now, or do I wait until it's actually relevant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back