1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

In the Emperor's Name (Dark Heresy)

Discussion in 'PbP OOC' started by Nekraa, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

Fair enough. Speak of Judge Dredd, though, did you know both of the movies are up on Youtube? Just type in "Judge Dredd", and they're the first two results.

2. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

hmh interesting. somethign else that we could need would be combeads.

3. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Hm, yeah, no real sessions... At each IRL week and and at completed goals sounds ok.

Is that so. Then I will write. Also, sorry, I've been unexpectedly busy.

How is your character? chibi-reaper has become the fourth player, but I could probably have a fifth player. So PM me your character and I'll see where I can fit both of you in the game.

Also, before I forget. I will be away and unable to access internet from wednesday (31/7) and will return on monday (5/8) evening. Just so you know.

4. Scia

Is the Idea with the psionic being subcontracted by the arbites marshal sound or not btw as guiles char should know more about that including the requsition issues.

5. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Yes, it's a workable plan. Psykers can be found among most of the organizations in the Imperium, if you take a closer look (or a not so close one in the case of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica). Though most people prefer not to.

6. Scia

Thansk I was a bit unsure as arbites are one of the usualy lesser traveled paths with the exeption of the calipurna novels.

7. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Scia, a some questions.

Where on her body is Atella's sanctioning brand (chest, forehead, hand, arm, cheek, throat, somewhere else easily accessible)?

Also, what is her Psy-Focus?

And lastly, is she trying to conceal that she's a psyker to watchers (aka people on the street and so on)? By covering her brand and hiding her Psy-Focus?

8. Scia

Stil lthinking about the details but currently it looks like i will put it somewhere where she can acess it easy but where it is hard to see accidental.

hmhm using the magic 8 ball for the inspiration give me a bit.

And to the later one yes as it might end a bit ..bad if she shows it open if I remember some reactions right but she is willing to come clear to the arbites especialy as she does not gain anything from not showing it to them as she is lacking mental powers.

9. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

'key, I have Happerry's and Chibi-Reaper's characters now. Can we take the easy route and say that they were with you all from the beginning? :p

10. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

If I was there, I would probably have slipped out to look into any underworld contacts I have first, rather than just tagging along with the group to the arbiters.

I mean, unless someone else has that sort of contact? And I can't really see that sort of meeting as going better for having more people there with me. So if I was there, then ducked out, most likely. I'd assume we have some way to contact each other if we were all together? Space cell phones or something.

11. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

Come on, Guile. We're waiting on your Arbitrator.

12. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

Rolling a Charm test:

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 81, total 81[/blockquote]

13. Chibi-Reaper

Righto, last minute money spending.

Picking up two frag grenades and two fire bombs, in addition to suddenly having a silencer on my rifle all along, for a total of 40 cost and reducing my current money to 104 gold.

I'd have had a telescope sight too, except I remembered the broken sight memento and decided, sure, that can be a thing that I need to replace in real game time.

Anywho.

14. Scia

Investing in better armor or a Mono upgrade for the meele weapon might also be worthwhile because those are more reusable/let you live longer.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  15. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Nekraa is back but needs sleep. Will see about writing tomorrow.

16. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

Wow, four days of sleep! You must have been really tired, Nekraa!

17. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

That is not dead which can eternal lie... sorry, my muse is stubborn at the moment. I try but it simply ignores me.

18. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

How about you start with resolving my Charm roll, and go from there. ;) :p

19. Chibi-Reaper

Since it's roll-under? Pretty sure that GM judgement isn't absolutely required to say 'yeah, this probably fails'.

20. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

Yeah, I know. I still need the GM to narrate the NPC's reaction to the failure, though. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  21. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Finally~

22. Scia

Ouch saying that the arbites wants a bribe. Well that is a bitsuicidal.

23. Chibi-Reaper

[​IMG]

Rhia is starting to go into murder-withdrawal. The poor dear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.