1. The Seventh Rule:
    Threads that have been dormant for 1 month are considered dead threads. IF you make a post to a dead thread, it must be a significant contribution; story update, new information on current events, new activity for games elsewhere, etc. Asking if a story or quest is dead or will be continued does not count.
    Brought to you by your oppressive neighborhood ⑨
    Dismiss Notice
  2. After some discussion backstage, I have altered Rule 2 a bit to clarify its function. Please check it out in the Rules post.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. After repeated requests and a backstage conversation, I will shortly be implementing an Index subforum in each of the Q&R forums and the NSFW CW forum. Our mods have agreed to do the dirty work of moving said threads, which will be done over the next day or three.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Alerts on thread OP posting are now enabled.
    Dismiss Notice

In the Emperor's Name [IC]

Discussion in 'PbP IC' started by Nekraa, Jul 23, 2013.

1. nick012000

nick012000 Well-Known Member

Sorin shrugs, and winks at him. "Sometimes when people claim there's a delay, they're just fishing for a bribe. I was just testing you. It's good you have so much integrity!"

2. Scia

Scia Well-Known Member

Atella

The Sanctified blinked as she saw Sorin failing at the pleasuretrade and well she did not know much about horizonties but attacking someones honour might lead to problems so she raised her voice a bit and adressed Zetkin to give a distraction.

"Forgive me for asking Ma'am but are you about to order us to wait here or do you have something different in mind while we debate the the masquerade of civility?"

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  3. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

Zetkin

"I'll do what I can, but I'm not a miracle worker," Zetkin shrugs, a twinkle in her eye. "She has proven herself enough that I allow her little transgressions." Or she will...

To Atella she adds, "We can afford to wait a few hours before beginning our investigation. Any government agency has its red tape; be glad this isn't the Administratum we're dealing with, then we'd be drowning in paperwork, too."

(I don't really know what protocol is involved here, but presumably Zetkin does. I assume we can just timeskip through a wait of a couple hours.)