The story is an out of setting discussion to build a story from the ideas of people
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
| User | Total |
|---|---|
| XENOCALIBUR-X00a | 2 |
So my avatar picture is definitely too strong and I honestly don't know about my favorite character but if I had to say someone it would probably be Iron Man/Tony Stark MCU version so waht happens now because I only kinda understand the rules i do understand that the character we choose must be under the power level of planet buster so waht now do i need to choose two other characters or one or something???
Also hello and have a nice time
Huh.
Isekai as Super Robotnik.
I'm set if we get something on the low end like Naruto or MHA. Provided I don't inherit the hubris.
My favorite character would be Lumen from Azure Striker Gunvolt.
Music based powers are always cool in my opinion.
so its a fusion of two characters ? I changed my avatar back to my old one then, though it wont change much, Its Es from a mobile game called Alter Ego and she has no real powers unless you count psychology.You can't double up but you can select another character please decide your second character and the format of your fusion form and how that interacts with your abilities
so its a fusion of two characters? I changed my avatar back to my old one then, though it wont change much, Its Es from a mobile game called Alter Ego and she has no real powers unless you count psychology.
Character to inherit my power from: Ignis Fatuus from Worm. (Powerset will be based on the one written on Worm CYOA V17)You need to have 2 characters chose 1 character and 2 enhancements for consolation prizes
I think I'll be picking PM Faust so I can use Mirror Identities to counter-counter any counters.
Not only am I Super Robotnik - with ALL of the bullshit AOSTH Robotnik asspulled in my grasp - I also have PM Faust's knowledge.
So like, really important question here. Do I get their big brainz and intelligence factor?
The world is Fallout New Vegas for me, fave characters I think would probably be Lelouch from Code Geass, Aizen from Bleach, Crow Mask from A returners magic should be special, or Accelerator.
Honestly being anything Lelouch onwards would be absolutely insane in Fallout. Shit, Lelouch is still kinda op with his Geass, which I would be heavily reliant on.
The only question left is if I inherit his crazy ass intellectual prowess.
You are not allowed to have above planet buster at base choose 2 characters and receive one of the consolation prizesOh boy, probably not a good idea for me to drop in then.
after all, universal rewrite and all that is pretty OP, along with creating a black hole to create disintegration worm-things that removes the soul from the body (destroys the body and all that), and rewrites reality to WORLD OF LIGHT.
still, would probably end up deciding that villains need to be gotten rid of...well...the worst of the worst at the very least.