1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

JJBA Stand Generator

Discussion in 'General' started by Zaztra Vandesh, Mar 29, 2021.

1. SleepyWriter

SleepyWriter The Overpowered Insomniac

Well, since I just found this thread and have been playing with the Generator beforehand, I might as well put up some of the better rolls I got. It might be a bit obvious as to the inspirations for some of these.

Stand Name: His World
    Ability: Foreign Material Manipulation
    Desc: The user can create and control foreign not of the normal familiarity, this can include material of extra-dimensional origins, from different planets, originate from a divine plane, etc, all forms of material that does not exist in the familiar world.
    Condition: Belly
    Limit: [Cervical Cancer ](https://www.medicinenet.com/cervical_cancer_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 43m

Power: C
    Speed: E
    Range: B
    Durability: A
    Precision: D
    Potential: A
    (Honestly pretty damn good, especially since I literally do not have a cervix, so no real downside for me. Have no idea what “Belly” is supposed to mean, though…)

Stand Name: Daft Punk Is Playing at My House
    Ability: Absolute Life Manipulation
    Desc: User can create, shape and manipulate the lives of any/all things, including mortals, amortals, undetermined beings, eldritch horrors, inanimate objects, concepts/conceptual beings, the dead, phenomena, transcendent beings, formless/omnipresent entities, and/or even Supreme Beings.
    Condition: At users will
    Limit: [Arrhythmia ](https://www.medicinenet.com/arrhythmia_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 22m

Power: D
    Range: D
    Durability: E
    Precision: E
    Potential: C
    (A stupidly good roll. Seriously, Absolute Life Manipulation? I literally have no need to worry about Arrhythmia and can cure than in an instant.)

Stand Name: Around the World
    Ability: Holy Voice
    Desc: The user can cleanse, purify, heal, or shatter, destabilize, disintegrate, stabilize living and/or non-living things by speaking/singing.
    Condition: Licking your lips
    Limit: The users are still weak with persons having Mental Powers and Manipulating Powers especially if it involves sound, music and voice.
    Range: 173m

Power: A
    Speed: A
    Range: A
    Potential: E
    (A pretty interesting power, but definitely the “weakest” of the rolls here. Still cool, though.)

Stand Name: Derezzed
    Ability: Transformation
    Desc: The user can morph into superior, more powerful versions of oneself. At times, the appearance of such forms is merely cosmetic, while in others, the user's body is completely altered.
    Limit: Transformations may have a time, damage, energy, etc. limit.
    Range: 17m

Power: B
    Speed: B
    Durability: D
    Precision: A
    (A pretty good roll, especially since I can think of quite a few ways to Munchkin it.)

TheCenterAct and shadowdice like this.
  2. SleepyWriter

Sorry for the double-posting, but I was playing more with the Generator, using one of my favorite artists as the inspiration and….well, I think I’ll just show you all. Presenting the Stands created by NateWantsToBattle!

Stand Name: Faith
    Ability: Parasite Creation
    Desc: The users can create a parasites with many capabilities that have deadly effects to their targets and can even benefit the users and allies.
    Condition: Rotating your Whole body
    Limit: Less effective if there is no organic material to give to parasites.
    Range: 90m

Precision: B

Stand Name: Havana
    Ability: Relativity Manipulation
    Desc: The user can manipulate everything related to the theory of relativity from both the special theory and general theory of relativity, including the equivalence principle, the frames of reference, length contraction, time dilation, the E=mc² formula, light, gravity, matter, time and space.
    Condition: Fist
    Limit: [Torn ACL ](https://www.medicinenet.com/torn_acl_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 206m

Durability: B
    Precision: C

Stand Name: StopRewind
    Ability: Ability Creation
    Desc: User can create/manifest/develop virtually any ability, be it existing or brand new, and bestow it to others or themselves.
    Condition: Rubbing your Upper arm
    Limit: Abilities created may be random.
    Range: 44m

Potential: B

Stand Name: Dragon Soul
    Ability: Aether Object
    Desc: The user has access to an object that grants them aetheric powers. They can range from source materials to apparel to fully-designed weapons; whatever the form, they can impart aether-based powers to those who lack them entirely or augment the already existing quintessential capabilities.
    Condition: Breathing
    Limit: Inexperienced users may have difficulty controlling the power granted to them.
    Range: 13m

Stand Name: Drowning
    Ability: Transcendent Werepire Physiology
    Desc: The user either is or can transform into a Transcendent Werepire, a godlike/godly creature. Users of this power are hybrids of transcendent vampires and at least one type of transcendent werebeast, while having none of their weaknesses.
    Condition: Listening to music
    Limit: May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
    Range: 10m

Power: E
    Range: E

Stand Name: Can't Quit the RCG
    Ability: Invulnerability Bestowal
    Desc: User can make beings and/or objects impregnable to damage and injury, rendering them immune to physical threats.
    Condition: Thigh
    Limit: The invulnerability that is bestowed may only be effective for a specific form of damage.
    Range: 134m

Potential: D

Stand Name: Pokemon Villain Cypher
    Ability: Alternate Timeline Creation
    Desc: The user can create alternate timelines that are drastically different to the original timeline, such as someone's death or someones birth. The user can change the future as a result of changing a past event to create the alternate timeline. The very differences may be subtle or very big depending on what the user changes.
    Condition: Smiling
    Limit: May be hard or even impossible to restore the original timeline.
    Range: 2m

I just have no words for some of these, especially that last one.

3. Deltron3030

Deltron3030 Champion of Owio

Stand Name: X Gon' Give It to Ya
    Ability: Spatial Blast
    Desc: The user can release spatial distortions over a specific target area, causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
    Condition: Whole body
    Limit: Generally unrefined and indiscriminate.
    Range: 207m

Speed: C

Chaos Fantasy and SleepyWriter like this.
  4. Ahuizotl

Ahuizotl I trust you know where the happy button is?

Gave it a try

Stand Name: His World
    Ability: Power Source Creating
    Desc: User can create/develop/form power sources to help them with their powers. They can recharge their powers, conserve and store their energy for later use, and anything else they desire. If the user wanted to they could even use it as a weapon as well.
    Condition: Typing on a keyboard
    Limit: [Schizophrenia ](https://www.medicinenet.com/schizophrenia_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 11m

====
    Stand Name: Surface
    Ability: Machine Lord Physiology
    Desc: The user either is or can transform into a Machine Lord, entity that may complete mastery of, though not divine influence over, machines and/or artificial intelligences. This can result in shapeshifting, programming, and many other uses.
    Condition: Make a meal
    Limit: May not be immune to electromagnetic pulses.
    Range: 29m

Range: C
    =====
    Stand Name: Surface
    Ability: Conceptual Baking
    Desc: The user can cook/bake anything imaginable with an incredible taste and can perform miracles with their products, such as time-travel, temporary death, transcendence, etc.
    Condition: Whole body
    Limit: [Stool Color & Texture Changes](https://www.medicinenet.com/stool_color_and_texture_changes/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 14m

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
  5. TRm

TRm Connoisseur.

I'll try a few more:

Stand Name: Eevee Cypher
    Ability: Multiverse Destruction
    Desc: The user can destroy an entire multiverse and everything in it.
    Limit: May be limited to a certain size or category of multiverses.
    Range: 85m

... okay, so apparently Eevee wants to blow up the multiverse?

Stand Name: End of a Life
    Ability: Popularity Manipulation
    Desc: Users can manipulate the popularity and fame of themselves and others, causing them to be more likeable than before or unpopular and not so liked. They can make them well known to the public as well, either in a positive or in a negative manner.
    Condition: Forearm
    Limit: [Macular Degeneration ](https://www.medicinenet.com/macular_degeneration_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 17m

So by doing something with my forearm, I would be able to control how popular someoen is but the price is eye damage?

Stand Name: Carmen Passion
    Ability: Umbrakinetic Polearm Construction
    Desc: User can create pole-arms, including glaives, poleaxes, halberds, naginatas, spears, halberds, scythes, guan dao, tridents, etc., from darkness/shadows.
    Condition: Twitching your Toes
    Limit: How long the polearm lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
    Range: 25m
    Speed: D

(this has nothing to do with Jonathon Young but sure...)

Pretty cool power and the activation is pretty subtle

Stand Name: Sight for Sore Eyes
    Ability: Disease Detection
    Desc: User can sense the presence of diseases and gain detailed understanding about them.
    Condition: Crack you toes
    Limit: May only be able to identify certain kinds of diseases.
    Range: 10m

the ability to learn about what's wrong with people by cracking my toes isn't bad for diagnosis but it doesn't actually give info on fixing things

Stand Name: Hoping
    Ability: Crossover Manipulation
    Desc: The user can manipulate how things crossover into other dimensions, realities, universes, realms, etc. They can determine if things can leave their home universe, exist in other universes, handle the different physical laws and concepts (if any), gain new abilities, skills, knowledge , etc
    Condition: Foot
    Limit: May have a limit as to how much change the user can make per entity.
    Range: 156m
    Durability: C

Well, this is a pretty appropriate power to end on the meta power to crossover would have all kind os potential... it would have been better to take a few points from Range and Speed for Power and Precision but it's still pretty damn broken

SleepyWriter likes this.
  6. Deltron3030

Deltron3030 Champion of Owio

Stand Name: I Ejaculate Fire
    Ability: Absolute Command
    Desc: The user can impose irresistible commands upon any kind of existence, natural and supernatural, living and non-living. Though commands are usually spoken, the user's intentions are what truly matters. They can impose complex commands with a single word, through a specific gesture or a sheer act of will, unquestioningly bending anything and everything to their will.
    Condition: Blinking
    Limit: May not work on those with Control Immunity or Freedom.
    Range: 34m

Holy fuck this is broken.

TheCenterAct and SleepyWriter like this.
  7. Chaos Fantasy

Chaos Fantasy Versed in the lewd.

Stand Name: Santiana
    Ability: Butterfly Manipulation
    Desc: The user can control various species of butterflies. They control them to do their bidding, for example, helping them during situations, using them against foes, and using them to see locations and gather information about a particular place. Some can see through the butterfly eyes that are controlled allowing them to spy on others. Users can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
    Limit: Depends on the user's environment.
    Range: 25m

Stand Name: Drop Me Amadeus
    Ability: Particle Construction
    Desc: The user can create new types of particles, matter, elements, particle variations and components, new forms of energy, etc. effectively creating almost everything.
    Condition: Take a shower
    Limit: The creation might fade away if the user is destroyed/unconscious.
    Range: 31m

SleepyWriter likes this.
  8. CowboyWithHook

CowboyWithHook Know what you're doing yet?

Name

Ability: Conversion Negation

Info:
    The user can transform other beings back into their original species; for example, the user can turn a vampire back into their original species, or reverse a non-hereditary werewolf's lycanthropy.

Method of Activation:
    Typing on a keyboard

Limit / More Susceptible To:
    Man not work on people who are Indestructible.

Range:
    26m

Speed; E

I find this stand funny.

9. Chaos Fantasy

Stand Name: Screaming for Vengeance
    Ability: Space-Time Lordship
    Desc: The user has authority and control over space-time itself, the fabrics of reality in which all exist in. They can control space-time itself and all things linked to it to a limitless degree.
    Condition: Toes
    Limit: May be unable to affect those who have Spatiolock, Temporal Lock Spatial-Temporal Lock or Omnilock.
    Range: 11m

^ Hey, this one is high Jojo villain material. XD

Stand Name: Symphony No. 1 in D Major "Titan": Ic. Vorwärts drängend
    Ability: Freeze Vision
    Desc: User can emit beams of heat-draining energy from their eyes, freezing their opponents in their tracks.
    Limit: Cold Immunity
    Range: 248m

meloa789 and SleepyWriter like this.
  10. ThatCatMan

ThatCatMan Man of Cats

Seto Kaiba Lite, the Stand. He legit just hacks reality to turn them back. Like that one time he hacked heaven.

11. Chaos Fantasy

This seemed like an appropriate place to share two similar Stand Generators I found.
    Websites: codebeautify.org and perchance.org

Mini review/observations by me.
    Perchance's Generator seems alright. Hadn't played with it much, but I've seen it generate up to three colors for Stand color scheme.
    It also will generate Stand Types (some mixes of Humanoid, natural/non Humanoid, colony, etc)

Codebeautify:
    Can't say with my limited playing with it, that it's too great, especially since it appears to borrow from a pre-made list... at least, I've gotten multiple songs repeatedly, but not on the same list. So you might wanna switch out the songs for ones you'd prefer.
    But like the other generator its got the novel idea in providing Colors and some Stand Types.
    It will also allow for 3, 10, and 15 generations at once.
    Also, unlike what the OP linked, this one does not provide stats either, so that's another minus.

Links:
    https://codebeautify.org/jojo-stand-generator
    https://perchance.org/your-jojo-stand

Stands I've generated on Codebeauty.

Down Dismal Ways
    Type: Natural Non-Hunanoid
    Colors: Pink/Peach
    Ability: The User's blood melts through anything.

Late Night Hype
    Type: Humanoid Colony
    Colors: Gold/Amber
    Ability: Turns things into their mirror image

Planet Caravan
    Type: Natural Humanoid
    Colors: White/Maroon
    Ability: Turns people into rats

Here's two using the usual one linked in the op for old tines sake.

Stand Name: Lay Your Love On Me
    Ability: Benefic Weaponry
    Desc: User can to create or wield weaponry with power over benefic energy, which grants the user a wide variety of benefic-based abilities. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of benefic-based ability they possess.
    Condition: Typing
    Limit: May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
    Range: 38m

^ i like this one because of how nice it sounds. XD

Stand Name: Country Roads
    Ability: Nothingness Solidification
    Desc: User can solidify or give solid-like properties to nothingness with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.
    Condition: Doing the YMCA
    Limit: Emphysema
    Range: 171m

^ That Condition though... for QQ's purposes, this is wildly vague.
    Also I think the generator gave me Country Roads at random because I didn't type anything in the box.
    XD

12. Arc-on-Fire

Arc-on-Fire I trust you know where the happy button is?

Well hell, why not.

Stand Name: Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light On Everything
    Ability: Absolute
    Desc: The user is able to go toe-to-toe and even surpass the strongest of beings with nothing but the raw force of their physical blows. Any level of weight the user needs to lift or move is irrelevant as their body can emit limitless amount of force that can repel an object of any mass.
    Condition: Flexing your Teeth
    Limit: May not be able to harm users of Absolute Invulnerability.
    Range: 46m

Fucking busted, literally One Punch Man now.

SleepyWriter and Chaos Fantasy like this.
  13. SleepyWriter

Yeah, pretty OP….how do you flex teeth?

14. Chaos Fantasy

Being a really buff cartoon character.

...or having nonstandard teeth, maybe constructed like like some wierd tough flexible appendages.

New roll.

Stand Name: Wildfire, Pt. II - One With the Mountain
    Ability: Adhesive Mimicry
    Desc: User is made up of or can transform their body completely into any adhesives. User can be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of adhesives, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
    Condition: Forehead
    Limit: Hiccups
    Range: 125m

i can sense the perversion potential.

SleepyWriter likes this.
  15. TRm

TRm Connoisseur.

I tried one but it didn't actually give me a name for it (Artist was "Doc Brown")...

undefinedAbility: Rank Creation
    Desc: The user can create ranks, including ranks in power/positions in reality. They can create sub ranks of an existing rank, or even make a rank that has more power than the most powerful existing rank there is.
    Condition: When under the influence of drugs
    Limit: [Joint Deformity](https://www.medicinenet.com/joint_deformity/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 27m

decent power but it increases the risk of joint deformity

"Goldentusk" gave me:
    Stand Name: Country Roads
    Ability: Smoke Detection
    Desc: User can sense the presence of smoke and possibly gain detailed understanding about the smoke they are sensing, including the amount/size of smoke they are sensing and whether it is hidden.
    Limit: [Fever, Zika (Zika Virus Infection )](https://www.medicinenet.com/zika_virus_infection_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 122m

... I mean, I guess it could be useful for a firefighter

one more before heading to bed:
    "Man on the Internet" goes for:

Stand Name: Cold, Dark & Wet
    Ability: Powered Form
    Desc: The user can enter or leave a state where one has superpowers, while their normal identity normally does not. While they may be normal human or normal for their species until they activate this power. They may gain a new costume or may have their body completely change into a new form. Unlike a secret identity, the user loses their powers while outside of this form, and unlike a Super Form, the user is not increasing their power but gaining it.
    Condition: Cleaning your Ribs
    Limit: May need a transformation device to transform.
    Range: 137m

(I can't find a song by that name)

the abilitiy to transform by self-mutiliating and then cleaning my ribs... no thanks

16. Chaos Fantasy

Stand Name: Manic Pixie Dream Queen
    Ability: Ice Sealing
    Desc: The user is able to seal ice within objects/beings and release them when needed, causing it to have various effects on the target, such as freezing on the inside.
    Condition: Eyelashes
    Limit: Cold Agglutinin Disease
    Range: 199m

I can honestly imagine the uses could be expanded into safely releasing the ice as a body shield, an ice bomb on surrounding threats to the target, or go full builds an ice castle Elsa.

A couple Stands i generated on those generators i limked a while back.

Stand Name: Suck My Kiss
    Type: Artifical Non-Humanoid
    Colors: Aquamarine/Green
    Power: Gives things Negative Mass

Trigger Hippie
    Natural Humanoid
    Peach/White
    Creates and resolves paradoxes

Havana (Picked out by me because i wrote this down and i guess wanted to pick a better name)
    Artifical Humanoid
    Red/White
    Reverses Velocity

I feel like with the concept of Fate and Gravity in Jojo, Suck My Kiss could go insane things.
    And Havana feels like a hilarious counter or road bump to Made In Heaven.

SleepyWriter likes this.
  17. ElPiratoR63

ElPiratoR63 Getting out there.

Stand Name: Darude
    Ability: Soul Energy Constructs
    Desc: Users can turn soul energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
    Condition: Humerus
    Limit: [Overactive Bladder (OAB) ](https://www.medicinenet.com/overactive_bladder_oab_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 47m

18. OscarRR

OscarRR Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Stand Name: Believer
    Ability: Punishment Manipulation
    Desc: User can create and manipulate punishments, controlling the severity of punishment, chancing the type of punishment from any action or even punish actions which usually result in rewards.
    Condition: Screaming
    Limit: [Lymphocytic Colitis ](https://www.medicinenet.com/lymphocytic_colitis_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 3m

19. Dekabos

Dekabos Getting some practice in, huh?

Stand Name: Flow
    Ability: Underground Manipulation
    Desc: User can create, shape and manipulate the underground and everything in them, including all the aspects of the underground, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones.
    Condition: Licking your lips
    Limit: [Generalized Anxiety Disorder ](https://www.medicinenet.com/generalized_anxiety_disorder_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm)
    Range: 0m

SleepyWriter likes this.
  20. Armless

Armless Making the rounds.

I am such a fan of avenged sevenfold, anyway here are the stands that I got.

Stand Name: Chapter Four
    Ability: Logic Manipulation
    Desc: The user can achieve fundamentally impossible feats on a whim, and freely redefine what's possible and impossible. This ability may be either derived from some highly transcendent powers, or simply exist without much of a cause. With it, the user can shape reality, metaphysics and causation with but a thought, and ignore all rules like they didn't exist at all.
    Condition: Brushing your hair
    Limit: [Cervical Cancer ]
    Range: 153m

Stand Name: Afterlife
    Ability: Absorptive Merging
    Desc: The user can merge with/into a target while simultaneously draining their physical/life energy and/or biological matter, making the target physically weaker and/or causing them extreme fatigue or even death.
    Condition: Elbow
    Limit: [Tuberculosis (TB)]
    Range: 179m

Stand Name: And All Things Will End
    Ability: Eternal Sin Inducement
    Desc: The user can induce eternal sins onto others, which is a sin that’s beyond a Monotheistic Deity’s forgiveness. Ever since the beginning of time, the eternal sin has been originated when Jesus Christ states that whoever blasphemies against the Holy Spirit, they will be inflicted of the most unforgivable and worst sin to ever possess.
    Limit: Users of Eternal Virtue Inducement might be able to remove the eternal sins.
    Range: 50m

meloa789 and SleepyWriter like this.
  21. TRm

TRm Connoisseur.

Bo Burnham didn't give a name

undefined
    Ability: Nether Artillery
    Desc: The user can use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons, etc., as a conduit to either enhance the weapons' firing capabilities with nether, or channel nether through them.
    Condition: Commuting to class/work
    Limit: Useless without ranged weapon conduit.
    Range: 21m

I guess that's an okay power

next was Jorge Rivera-Herrans the creator of Epic: The Musical which gave:

Stand Name: Open Arms
    Ability: Ningen Physiology
    Desc: User with this ability either is or can transform into a Ningen (人間, "Ningen", "human"), a strange humanoid sea creature spotted multiple times by Japanese research teams expediting the Antarctic.
    Condition: Watching
    Limit: May only be able to thrive and survive in arctic climates.
    Range: 79m

My stands is aquatic I guess... would have been more fitting if the song was "Get in the water"

An finally went for lin-manuel miranda:
    Stand Name: Burn
    Ability: Psionic Tendril Generation
    Desc: The user has or can generate tendrils/threadlike structures of psionic energy.
    Limit: Anti-Psychic Presence
    Range: 49m

one of my favorite songs in hamilton and a decent power

22. Kalem_Lee

Kalem_Lee Well worn.

Ok I did the thing again and man the first try got a doozy.

Exaninja likes this.