Harry Potter and the Deathly Weapons
New
Edalon
I trust you know where the happy button is?
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2024
- Messages
- 553
- Likes received
- 3,798
Harry Potter and the Deathly Weapons by zellat451
Despite being a joke Jump it is probably one of the more generous and high power ones I've seen of Harry Potter. You can receive magical knowledge of every named character in the original series for 700 points while being made equal to Dumbledore in magic might and probably better than him with wandless magic. Doesn't hurt that you can get additional 1000 points from the usual de-power drawbacks either.
Despite being a joke Jump it is probably one of the more generous and high power ones I've seen of Harry Potter. You can receive magical knowledge of every named character in the original series for 700 points while being made equal to Dumbledore in magic might and probably better than him with wandless magic. Doesn't hurt that you can get additional 1000 points from the usual de-power drawbacks either.