1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] KH: Hard Day's Knight 1.2

Discussion in 'Play-by-Post' started by AndrewJTalon, Jul 26, 2019.

1. dwennon

dwennon Versed in the lewd.

Hearing the commotion, Hraz and Grimmy joined in. With Grimmy helping with the tracking, while Hraz offered to help where she could. The three other Moogles that were there also got busy...starting with summoning their chocobos to help with searching. Hraz sending a message to Paul to let him have a better idea of what was going on.
    Getting the text and reading it, Paul sighed. "Well, looks like not only is Mabel awake. But she ran into the forest. So, now everyone else is looking for her. Better help with that." He said, sending a quick message back to Hraz that he'd begin doing so. With the Viera letting Ford and Dipper know immediately that Paul at least had been informed and would start looking too.

Relyt33 likes this.
  2. Zaravan

Zaravan Know what you're doing yet?

By now, the Cleric had seen the others following Mabel as well, and was able to keep up surprisingly well despite his size. He wasn't as subtle as them, however, given the glow of both the candles on his shield, and the Aura of white Light faintly surrounding him.

Then again, he wasn't one to care about stealth, so to him it was a moot point.

Relyt33 likes this.
  3. AndrewJTalon

AndrewJTalon Versed in the lewd.

Valiant dwennon Zaravan

Dipper shook his head. "I'm afraid to use the Keyblade. If I do, she'll know I'm following her. We have a link, you see."

Relyt33, Zaravan and Valiant like this.
  4. Valiant

Valiant Having a lookaround

Roxanne grimaced but nodded,

"We'll have to see if you recognize the area when we get closer then, might be able to divine something of her intentions if you can."

After that there wasn't much need to talk as they continued to follow Mabel's trail.

Relyt33 likes this.
  5. Zaravan

Konstantin just kept on truckin', unceasingly following Mabel and the others through the underbrush, not slowing for nothin'.

Relyt33 likes this.
  6. AndrewJTalon

She went down into a gully, and hopped over the local stream. She went around several bends and up over a giant boulder. She dropped down into a wooded glen. She sighed softly as she stopped in front of a triangular-shaped rock. A statue... Of Bill Cipher, reaching up in fear.

"... Dipper! You might as well come out! I know you're there," she called out. "And anyone else with you. I know you're all there!"

Relyt33, Valiant and Zaravan like this.
  7. dwennon

Following along with everyone else...in a manner of speaking since he was coming from a different direction, Paul slipped when Mabel called out for Dipper and anyone else with him to come out...ending with him sliding by his shoes down into the gully, blinking at that. He raised a hand up in greeting, not sure what else to say. Grimmy meanwhile poked a head out from one of the nearby trees. And Hraz was trailing with any others that were heading this way.

Relyt33 likes this.
  8. Valiant

Roxanne put a hand on Dipper's shoulder, putting a finger to her lips, because that would be a very very Mabel sort of bluff, and then quietly facepalming when Paul and his crew just slid down there.

Relyt33 likes this.
  9. Zaravan

Konstantin, unsubtle as always, simple walked into the glen, unconcerned with being quiet.

"...Interesting time for an evening walk, young lady." He quipped.

Relyt33 likes this.
  10. AndrewJTalon

Dipper shook his head. "Mabel, what are you doing? What is all this?"

"I..." Mabel shook her head. "I don't know. I... The Keyblade is telling me... Things. You always tell me I'm intuitive and all that junk, right? Well right now, the Keyblade is telling me... My heart is telling me, that I need to be here. Next to... him," she pointed at Bill, not looking at him and shuddering.

"Why though? Why now?" Dipper asked. Mabel glared.

"Because something let the Heartless in, and the Keyblade Wielder's gotta stop it, right?! So I'm here, and I'm... I'm gonna stop it!"

"So why all alone?" Dipper asked. "You're worrying me, Mabel. You're worrying all of us."

Relyt33, Valiant and Zaravan like this.
  11. Zaravan

"You must admit, young miss." The Cleric spoke up. "Going it alone when you have many who are perfectly ready and willing to stand by your side is... Extremely foolhardy." He stated. "Indeed, it was I who seemingly brought Darkness here. Thus, it is my responsibility to deal with it as well. This is certain."

Relyt33 likes this.
  12. AndrewJTalon

"No it isn't," Mabel said intensely. "It isn't your fault. It isn't your responsibility. If Bill is back..." She took a deep breath, "that's my problem, not yours!"

Relyt33 and Jesse K the Bubba like this.
  13. dwennon

"How sure are we this isn't just some gambit, like a last fail safe from...that. And it's just now going into motion...though I suppose there is the possibility of this being the one way to give a truly final death to...that." Paul said, gesturing to the Bill statue as he spoke. Trying to find a way to defuse things a little and figure out what was going on, with only a fraction of the information of what was going on.

Relyt33 likes this.
  14. Valiant

Roxanne trailed behind Dipper, even as Gosalyn and her bunny laden backpack came out of hiding too.

"Mabel," The caster started, "Please whatever you feel you need to do, let us help you? It's why we're on this world to begin with. To support you, to help you grow."

Relyt33 likes this.
  15. Zaravan

"That makes absolutely zero sense." He shot back, shaking his head. "I have become far too involved in this not to back down since the moment I entered this World. If you wish for me to not help with this, you will have to do so by utilizing the blunt end of your weapon."

Relyt33 likes this.
  16. AndrewJTalon

"Why are you doing this Mabel? Why can't you let us help? Let us help!" Dipper insisted. He reached out, and Mabel hesitated, wanting to reach out... Before drawing back. She glared fiercely.

"Because I-I'm the reason Bill got power in the first place!" Mabel cried out. "It's my fault! And I never, ever made up for it!"

Relyt33 and Zaravan like this.
  17. dwennon

"Oh come on, there are better ways to make up for it than risking bringing him back." Paul said, rubbing the bridge of his nose at that.

Relyt33 likes this.
  18. AndrewJTalon

Mabel shook her head. "I'm not," she said quietly. She held out her Keyblade, and pointed it out in front of her. "But I'm going to find out where this came from! I'm going to fix this!"

Dipper summoned his own Keyblade. "Mabel, calm down. Let's just all talk this out and-"

Mabel's Keyblade exploded into light, and reality seemed to shatter around her, like glass being smashed!

Relyt33 and Valiant like this.
  19. Zaravan

"And yet do any here blame you? Do they resent you?" Konstantin retorted. "Look into your brother's eyes, Mabel. There is no need to needlessly blame yourself now, when your mistake has long since been made moot-"

Oh dear.

Relyt33 likes this.
  20. dwennon

"Well, this isn't good." Paul said, pulling out one of his swords as well as sending a quick text. Making a quick mental note of where what was in his coat as he let his crew know to be ready for something possibly big. Getting the confirmation from Jeff, the gargoyle finally back in action, Paul put away his phone and pulled out some of his weapon cards. Green cards with a purple/pink rimmed golden ankh.

Relyt33 likes this.
  21. Valiant

There wasn't much time to react for Gosalyn, Roxanne was already covering her eyes, the others flinching back and Mabel was far off enough that she wouldn't make it herself.

But one of her hands was on the backpacks straps to let Henry down already.

"Catch!"

And Gosalyn slung the Bunny and her backpack overhand at Mabel Pines like a shot put, Henry barely had time to yelp.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    Relyt33 likes this.
  22. AndrewJTalon

Mabel's eyes widened in shock as she instinctively caught Henry. Dipper reached out, trying to snag his sister. Reality twisted around her, and he had a glimpse... A glimpse of another world.

And then they were gone, and Dipper was alone in the middle of the woods. He was silent.

Relyt33 likes this.
  23. Zaravan

"...Oh dear." Konstantin sighed. This was bad.

Relyt33 likes this.
  24. dwennon

"Well, if you can tell me where she probably went. I can have my ships underway pretty quickly." Paul said, stepping up to Dipper and sheathing his sword but not his cards.

Relyt33 likes this.
  25. AndrewJTalon

"I... I..." Dipper shook his head. "I... I don't know... I...!"

Relyt33 and Zaravan like this.
  26. dwennon

"Look, I know this is stressful. But from everything I've heard about what keyblades can do, unless someone was able to track where Mabel went you are the best bet of charting where she went. I can get us there, but you've got to give me a direction to go in at least." Paul said, putting a hand on Dipper's shoulder. "So, as soon as you have an idea. Let me know, and I can have the cannons ready, fighters prepped, and ships underway to go rescue your sister guns blazing. Besides, it's the kind of thing I'd do if something like this happened to my younger sister."

Relyt33 likes this.
  27. Zaravan

"I suppose I'll join you then." He nodded. "It wouldn't do for me to stand by when Mabel and that rabbit I don't recall the name of are trapped Light knows where."

Relyt33 likes this.
  28. dwennon

AndrewJTalon

"See, you've got people willing to help you. You can most likely find where they are. And when we do, we'll stomp the heck out of whoever did this if they didn't have a very good reason for this." Paul said, trying to encourage Dipper a bit more with what he was absolutely willing to do.

Relyt33 likes this.
  29. Valiant

"Dipper," Roxanne's voice was calmer than she felt seeing one of her charges and one of her cadets just vanish like that, though the look she shot Gosalyn said they'd have words later., her hand falling on his shoulder.

"Call your keyblade, trust your heart, you can do this, you're connected with her, you said it yourself."

Relyt33 likes this.
  30. AndrewJTalon

Valiant dwennon Zaravan

Dipper took long, deep breaths. He cleared his mind. He closed his eyes... And nodded.

"All right... Let's get her. As soon as I figure out how to do that..."

Relyt33, Zaravan and Valiant like this.