• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
Created
Status
Incomplete
Watchers
3
Recent readers
67

In a parallel dimension, the DNK, negative versions of the Nextgen Kids Next Door, struggle to live in a dark, miserable world where friendship means little. The DNK was reformed to fight crime and protect people, but many of its operatives lack passion for the art. However, as intergalactic dictators and dimensional cataclysms threaten their world, can these toxic groups of friends turn their feelings around and grow closer to face the greater evils of the Negaverse?

This story is a parallel series to the Nextgen Kids series, where the adventures of the DNK mirror those of the KND. As with all Gameverse stories, there are numerous crossovers that are uniquely integrated in a single, cohesive universe. Most crossovers in question are disconnected to their canon backgrounds, so knowing them is not vital.

Unlike with the main series, much of the storytelling will be written in a fast-paced or summary style. However, the character interactions and intense situations are given the proper focus to bring the best out of our Negatives!
-20. Meanwhile, Down Below New

Gamen Watch

Getting sticky.
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
64
Likes received
0
This is the beginning of a series parallel to the Nextgen Series, taking place in the Negaverse, a parallel dimension to the main universe. It will follow the adventures of the DNK, all of whom are parallels of the Nextgen KND, but with opposite personalities or characteristics. Unlike the main series, the writing and story flow will be much more faster-paced; it would take too long to flesh this out as much as the main series. That said, the adventure will still be pretty lengthy, full of character development, fun interactions, and exciting, action-filled plot-lines. This arc, in particular, will have relevance for the upcoming Seven Lights Saga.




Chapter -20: Meanwhile, Down Below


​


Cleveland, Virginia… er-

It was a very peaceful day in Virginia. Children were playing, sun was shining, the Kids Next Door kept everything in place, and its operatives went on many wild adventures in many stories! …In other words: clicheeeeeee! Let's take a little look downstairs, in our favorite parallel dimension called the Negaverse.

Pitch-black nighttime in this world, but it didn't mean kids had to sleep, 'cause it was backwards. After the events of 20 years ago, things had changed to match the Posiverse, with adults having (minor) responsibilities and kids being kids, but a balance still had to be kept to differentiate this world: opposite personalities being one, leading to all sorts of chaos or harmony, depending on the person and their preferences, animals having more intelligence and rights, the "rich" having become "poor," and general contradicting times or seasons.

The outer yards of an army base were heavily guarded, searchlights, spiked yards, 10-foot walls, and monkey bars over toxic chasms. A young girl with puffy, dirty blonde hair, clear blue eyes, and brown ragged clothes peeped up from a bush and quietly scampered in the yard. She didn't make a sound with her bare feet, soiled by the earth, as were other parts of her otherwise clear skin. She was very quick and nimble, easily skipping over the spike yard in its small openings, sliding to the sides to avoid the searchlights, and as she ran straight at the imposing 10-foot wall, she performed a great jump partway up, and rushed up the rest of the way the moment her feet planted against it. Once she made it to the toxic chasm, instead of grapple across the monkey bars, she leaped into the chasm and landed softly on a small rock platform.

Making careful jumps across the footholds on her tippy-toes, she got to a pipe where the waste leaked out. Wide enough for the width of her body to fit, with careful precision, she dove in and forced her hands to the ceiling corners, with both feet against the outside of the toxic river. She progressed through in this pose until she finally got to the base's interior, to the wider river as she looked to the railing high above. She carefully kicked toward the right wall and Wall Jumped between them, 7 feet apart but still managing.

Once atop the walkway, she began navigating through the base, moving very swift and out of the guards' vision, and while running through the halls, she fell totally flat and slid beneath the security lasers, then made the leap over the remaining ones to reach the platform above. Two guards spotted her, but she leaped overhead and stood on the first one's shoulders, kicking his head back and forth with her left foot before he fell defeated. The second guard shot his gun, but she rolled and dodged between his legs, then kicked off the wall to shoot at his backside. Once he was down, she kicked his head against the floor and took him out.

She then swiped his ID card and scanned it in the terminal, allowing the vault to open. Inside were stacks of money "stolen" for "charity", charity which they wouldn't give it to. She stuffed all the money into an Infi-Cube she had procured, and once it was all collected, she skipped and hopped her way out of the base the same way she came in.

She made her way to her neighborhood park, where many kids were happy to see her. "Look, everyone! It's Lorac! Lorac's back!"

"Yes I am!" Lorac proclaimed with a joyous and loving expression. "And here: money for ALL of my friends, no debt required!" She grabbed the dollars from the Infi-Cube and threw them everywhere. For she was Lorac Nosretsam, the poorest, and most unselfish girl anyone ever knew.

"YAAAAAAYY!" The kids all scrambled to grab some.

Lorac smiled, rejoicing in the happiness she brought to these kids. But her look became quizzical once she heard a rustling in the bushes. Her face furrowing, she grabbed a pebble in her toes and tossed it straight to the bush, hitting her stalker perfectly between the eyes. "Ow!" The boy toppled out, a black-haired boy in a midnight-blue sweater and pants, with a blue water droplet image on the front of his shirt, and one on his right pants leg. He got to his feet, his eyes big hearts. "Oh, my lovely Lorac, only you could land a perfect shot!"

"Ugh, can't you leave me alone for -10 seconds, Nosam?"

"I have, but alas, I feel so lonely when you're gone." He approached her with a mock weepy expression. "Arorua has me on Aliehs watch all day. I've had to stop her from ramming grocery carts into propane cages five times already! You are so much more interesting, so kind and lovely and carefree, why can't I stay with YOU all the time, Lorac?"

"Because YOU are a CREEP!" Lorac kicked him in the face. "That -200$ I gave you was out of friendly generosity, everyone got some and I wasn't charging any debt, so just let it go." She walked away.

"But I practiced my waterbending just for you! I've created this gorgeous statue in your honor, see?" Using his bending, he grabbed water from a nearby fountain and mended it into a liquidy statue of Lorac.

"That's, um…very nice. Good-bye, Nosam." And she left.

Not wishing to let her go, he sprayed breath-freshener in his mouth and prepared to march after with a smooth smile. "What're you doing?"

"Ahh!" A boy in a black wizard's robe, shoes, and black hair with a purple stripe grabbed Nosam's hood.

"Come on, Nosam. Quit embarrassing yourself to her, it's not like she likes you."

"I will win her heart one day, Nollid, and you will bask in our cuteness!"

"Sure you will, Nosy. Come on." Nollid Kroy proceeded to drag Nosam by the hood, his butt dragging along the ground.

"I will return to you, my lovely Loraaac!"

Negative Sector V Treehouse

The living room of the metallic, heavily-armed treehouse was roaring with peaceful, classical music booming from Yrrah Nagillig's stereos. "Y-Y-Y-Yrrah, can you please turn that down?" Sirhc Onu stuttered. "I-It's just, you know…"

"Sirhc, you know how hard it isth to work on thisth sthuff?" Yrrah said with a nerdy voice, trying to fix a machine. He was a dark-skinned boy with black hair in dreadlocks, square glasses, buckteeth, vanilla jacket, and hat. "I need thisth music to soothe me. And to drown out Eelyah's consthant basthing."

His sister, Eelyah Nagillig, was bashing a wood board against the wall 'til it broke. "Huhuhuhu. Wood go break." Mirroring a Neanderthal, Eelyah had messy, short light-brown hair covering her big forehead, and a single long, left bang. She wore brown rags around her chest and hip, her fists and feet too bulbous for her limbs.

"Siiiiigh. When're Nollid and Nosam getting back?" Arorua asked, sitting on the couch with her head in her hand in boredom. The Nega-V leader wore a black top with a red skirt, laced with a black web design. She wore tall, red boots with black laces and a single, black teardrop on each.

"Right here, Boss." Nollid was still dragging Nosam by the hood. "Excuse the googly eyes."

"Siiiiigh when will my lovely Lorac join our fair sector so we may be together evermore?" Nosam said lovingly.

"Nosam, where's Aliehs?" Arorua asked.

"I froze her against a wall so she wouldn't be a problem. Ow!" A wad of gum hit the side of his eye.

"And Oi escaped, bitch." Aliehs Citnarf sat with her feet propped up on a school desk, tossing darts at a board with her mom's face. She was a Faunus raccoon with pale-tan skin, a gray T-shirt, black shorts, gray sandals, and pale-brown raccoon ears and tail. "I was aimin' for your throat." She smirked in a punkish demeanor.

"Oh GODS, Aliehs, you're like, always so DULL and GLOOMY." proclaimed Eirik Seltaeb. She had spiky light-blonde hair, mismatched green and violet eyes, and wore an oversized mint-green sweater with a guitar design. "If you stepped in the sun, would you like, crumble away like a vampire, 'cause you're just that BLEAK, so ugly!"

"I can only pray that day comes." Nosam remarked. "Siiiigh, I wonder what my Lorac is doing now?"

"Staying away from you, Weirdo." Nollid replied. "Speaking of staying away, what's Akurah doing?"

"Keh, keh, cougheh!" A little hamster stumbled out of the hallway and fell dead, a cloud of purple gas behind him.

"Awwww that's ashaaame." A pigtailed girl with black hair and a pitch-black dress with an upside-down Cross necklace, and black rose in her hair, walked out. "I was three seconds away from beating my record."

"AKURAH!" Stomping in behind her was a fairly muscular boy in a red hat, who spoke in a stern voice. "I ain't tolerating you stinkin' up this treehouse, y'all better get this poison cleared!"

"Go bark at a tree, Eitra." retorted Akurah Atnalamid, the older twin sister of Nosam. Although the daughter of a water and firebender, she was born with purple poisonbending.

"You KILL mah hamsters again, Ah'm gonna ram ya a new one!!"

"Siiiigh. Why musth my sthiblings be stho violent?" Yrrah asked.

"Man, whatevuh. We have any missions today?"

"I'd call and ask, but I think Supreme Leader went off to cause trouble in the Posiverse again…" Arorua said bored. "Not that he ever gives us any exciting missions, anyway."

"If Lorac were in our group, our lives would be full of excitement!" Nosam proclaimed. "Such a lovely, adventurous girl. Unlike some people…"

"Then go fuck off." Aliehs said, sticking a certain finger up at him.

"Not me." Arorua said, standing up. "I'm going downstairs. Don't call me if anything happens." And so, she left.

"D-Don't leave me with these people!" Sirhc cried.

"Go hang out with your girlfriend." she told him.

EiznekCm Household

Arorua walked into the living room and lied on the carpeted floor with her arms wrapped behind her head. Her father was reading a newspaper on the couch, reading a history section. "Oi… hard to believe -20 years have passed since that Gnaa fellow showed up outta nowhere."

"Oh yeah… What happened to him?"

"Oh, he just disappeared after some big explosion. No one knows where he went. Sad thing, really." He closed the paper. "'ey. What's wrong, Rora? You look more down than… ah, who'm I kidding, you're always this down! Still?"

"Sigh…I dunno, Dad… things just feel so… dull here. The sky's always dark, everyone sucks, we hardly do anything… I always wonder what it's like in the Positives' world."

"The Positives' world? Blech! If you ask me, those guys are WAY too happy. We're an important part in the grand scheme of the universe! We're the example that things always aren't too happy in this world, things aren't all love and joy. Be proud you're down here sulking in depression, instead of having the carefree cheesy lives those losers have. 'sides, they wouldn't have their cheesiness if it weren't for our misery, because Light can't exist without Darkness, so be happy you're lettin' them burn!"

"Great… I'm merely a pawn to better the life of someone more fortunate than me."

"Sigh, I don't know what to say, Aror. But you and your friends should just be happy you're alive. Don't matter if destiny has some important thing for you or not. But wowzie… Nerry's bein' one heck of a leader from what I heard. Resistin' that dictator's invites… he's got 'is mother's gutsiness alright."

"Yes… I just wish I had that gutsiness."

Aixalag; Planet Ainozama

Ainozama, the planet of very large, but fairly weak women. Although it was mainly female-dominated, they would always welcome men in their world to perhaps defend for them, and maybe become nice girlfriends. If these giants had anything to contribute, it was their smarts and technical know-how. A small army of child Nainozama (otherwise called Nega-Amazonians), with their leader in the front, stood before a group of humanoid alien kids with a flying saucer. The kids' leader was a girl with black and white hair, a blinding white tux and shoes, and black tie. Her yellow and black mismatched eyes were unsettling. "So please… join my empire, and submit your loyalty to me."

"Um… w-we don't want to." said the Nainozama leader, a very worried, frightful frown on her giant face. "But we would happily give you some of our stuff, if you want."

The brown-skinned child's eyes were wide and hypnotic, her toneless expression unchanging. "If you don't join… I will have to force you."

"W-W-We know what you, do… and, w-we got anti-psychic helmets." All of the frightened giants placed helmets over their heads.

"That's nice… if only that mattered." And so, the alien leader raised her hands and bent her fingers very tight and forcefully.

"AAAAHH!" The front group of Nainozama, including their leader, fell to their knees, feeling an unbearable searing of pain. They gripped their knees tight, feeling the bones may burst out of their legs, but the same pain was then felt in their shoulders.

"Please… join my empire."

"Y-Yes! We'll join!" cried the Nainozama leader, her large tears falling fast. "P-Please don't hurt us! Please! We'll do anything!"

She released them. "Perfect." With that, a purple-skinned alien girl marched up, and using her own strange power, carved 'DNKG' into the Nainozama leader's arm's flesh, red with her blood, without touching the child at all. Afterwards, the aliens returned to their saucer, with the dictator sparing a look back at the Nainozamas. "It's time you learned as well, that all species are inferior to us. For we are the Destructively Nefarious Kid Gods."




Ruler of the DNK Gods, Dictator of Kidkind



"Numbuh Nothing" ALUBEN .D MOTTOBEIKNIW



​


The Nainozamas watched as the saucer left their atmosphere, still weeping in horror and fear. For the sake of their lives, they would follow and obey this ruler until the end.

Posiverse; Quahog, Rhode Island

The people frightfully ran from another street screaming as Cheren stood and smirked wickedly in their direction. "Hope you're having fun." At this, the rogue turned and found the REAL Cheren glaring at him, standing by Lin. "'Cause it ends here."

"Hm. It looks like you found me." he still smirked.

"Just who are you?!"

"Take a wild guess." With that, the imposter unleashed purple flames from his hands and made a fiery circle around him. "HUAAAHHH!" he cried as the flames exploded into a dark-fiery column that encased him. When the column cleared, Cheren and Lin gaped as the counterpart's white articles of his clothing now became pitch-black. The two were still shock-frozen as the counterpart was about to speak. But before he spoke, he realized something was missing. He growled in frustration as he yelled, "PABLO! Get over here and play my awesome theme music!"

The tired Mexican child immediately ran over, panting. "You move too fast, Señor Nerehc." The boy began playing his guitar. (Play the "Dark Pit Flight Theme" from Kid Icarus: Uprising!)

Lin and Cheren shook their heads at his name. "Nerehc??" Cheren exclaimed, their eyes wide.

"That's right. I'm your Negative." Nerehc smirked, pacing back-and-forth. "Nerehc EiznekCm Onu. The son of Lehcar and Eeballaw Seltaeb. But you can call me 'Negative Numbuh 3621.' I'm basically just like you, only a million times more fun."

"What are you doing here?" Cheren asked, glaring and gritting his teeth.

"Isn't it obvious?" Nerehc still kept his mischievous look. "I'm here to erase your good name. Or rather your BORING name. I'm setting up a brand new reputation for you. One that I find a lot more interesting. 'Course, the fact that you caught me sort of adds a wrench into the plan. Still, since no one is around to see us yet, I think now's the time to make my escape."

"You're not going anywhere!" Cheren yelled, drawing his small sword as he ran in attempt to strike him, but the Negative leapt several feet backwards. Cheren growled, running and dealing several quick swings at the Negative, who swiftly moved and dodged around. Cheren took swing at his legs, but Nerehc leapt high into the air and came down on Cheren, smirking down at the boy as he stood on him.

Nerehc gasped and was flung away when Lin kicked a rock chunk at him. Cheren passed her a nod before getting back to his feet and readying to battle the counterpart. Nerehc conjured flames in his hands and began shooting them at Cheren, who rolled and dodged as he made his way over, dealing several punches across Nerehc's face. Nerehc jumped behind and kicked him away, and Cheren looked back to see him doing a breakdance and create a fire shockwave. Cheren jumped the flames and performed a jump attack with his sword. Nerehc jumped away as Cheren ran forward, the two swiping several kicks at the other. Cheren was able to grab Nerehc in his legs and kick him away, smirking at the Negative. Nerehc gritted his teeth and stood up, rapidly tossing more purple flames at the Positive.

Cheren swiftly dodged the flames before making it over and spin-kicking Nerehc's legs, knocking him down. Nerehc looked up as Cheren's sword was pointed at his face, performing another breakdance to knock him down as well. Nerehc easily flipped back up afterwards as Cheren stood to glare at him. Cheren dashed forward and tried to whale on him, but Nerehc grabbed the arm with his sword before sliding him away. He looked over as Lin Beifong stomped and chucked more rock chunks at him, swiftly dodging the rocks before shooting flames at Lin's feet, knocking her down.

He looked as Cheren got back up and performed a spin attack, but Nerehc only leapt away again. The Negative kept his cocky look as he hurried down the street, shooting flames behind him as Cheren gave chase. The Positive raised his arm and sent his sword flying at the Negative, scraping the side of his hip and making Nerehc trip. Nerehc held himself up with his arms and looked up at Cheren. "I admit you are tough, Cheren, but here's one thing we don't have in common." With that, the cocky Negative kicked towards the ground and unleashed purple flames from his feet, using them like rockets to soar high in the air.

"What's wrong, Cheren? Don't know how to fly? I guess you can't do THIS either!" He then began zooming around side-to-side, making various movements with his legs as he still kept the flames running and remained his altitude. "Ha! Lookame! Can't do this! Haha!"

"Grrrr!" Cheren continued to grind his teeth.

"Hey, I gotta run now. Wait, scratch that: I need to FLY! Hahaha! Later, sucker!" With that, the Negative shot into the heavens and soon vanished from sight. (End song.)

Blood boiled in Cheren's form as he watched the Negative get away. His anger growing inside him, the boy erupted a powerful scream, and Lin shielded her eyes as a column of fire shot into the heavens. When the screaming stopped, the column disappeared, but flames still shone around his body as he panted in anger. Lin looked as a bunch of police cars were coming their way, parking as Joe Swanson and his cops came out with their guns raised. "Alright, kid, put your hands up in the air and get on the ground."

Cheren continued to pant as his back was turned toward them. Lin then looked up as a C.O.O.L.-B.U.S. suddenly came down for a landing beside them. Mason and Haruka leapt out and immediately swallowed the area where the cops stood in green and purple gas (respectively), making them cough. Aurora and Chris quickly grabbed Cheren's wrists and pulled him into the bus, followed by Lin as the ship lifted and took off. The touch of Aurora's hand also caused Cheren's flames to douse. By the time the cops blew the gas away, they found the kids long gone.


Ahhhhhh a universe is always complete with a Negaverse. In fact, back in 2011, me and a couple friends made this Season of Shadows thing, 'cause we were all making stories about Negatives 'round this time of year, and it was also a month before I began Eight Firstborn. Sigh, those were the times, but now we are bringing it back! I'll probably be the only one posting, but it don't matter! XDX 'Cause Negatives are upside-down balls of fun!
:D
 
-19. Of Stones and Sticks New
These starting chapters are pretty short, but they get longer in time.

Chapter -19: Of Stones and Sticks

Dnalhsa, West Ainigriv

Two 5-year-old girls sat politely at a park table, leisurely drinking tea. They were near identical cousins, one had blonde hair, the other had brown hair. But what really made them stand out were their cat ears and tails.

They were approached by a brown-haired girl in a red shirt, and horizontal blue stripe through its middle. She wore blue jeans and white shoes with their own blue stripes. "Hi, Calil. Hi, Yrreb. What're you guys doing today?" Yddam Yhprum asked with a modest expression.

"Having tea, SMARTY-PANTS." Calil remarked.

"Don't be rude, Cal." Yrreb told her.

"That's cool. But wouldn't you like… I dunno, running around and playing tag? You are werecats."

"Only 'cause our moms were stupid." Calil stated.

"What she means is, we don't wanna get too into it, we might start behaving like animals." Yrreb frowned.

"You two should explore your animal instincts more! You're lucky to be born with cool powers, you should be happy about them." Yddam smiled.

"Eh… I dunno…"

"YO YO LADEEEES! Gome 'ere and see my NEW AAAABS!" a boy's voice called across the park. He had blonde hair, wore a green camo vest, and black pants.

"Uck… it's Trepur." Calil hissed.

"Let's go, Cal." The girls grabbed their teapots and walked away slowly.

Yddam was about to walk away until she bumped into some- "DON'T HURT ME!" both exclaimed, shuddering with fear. When they saw who it was, they blushed and laughed embarrassedly.

"Oh, it's um… it's you, Sirhc." Yddam grinned.

"Hehe. Hi, Yddam." Sirhc Onu said goofily. He had combed blonde hair, jeans like Yddam's, and a lighter blue shirt. His matching shoes had untied white laces. "I thought you were… someone else."

"Hehe. Me too."

"… … …"

"So, um, what's the haps?" she asked.

"Um, just… nothing. Nerehc got caught for trying to frame his Positive yesterday. Glad that's over…"

"Hey, Sirhc… do you ever worry about our Positives? If we die the same time as they do, w-what if something happens to them?"

"Well, um, I think both of our deaths are by chance. I think if like, um, if my Positive walked off a cliff, I would get hit by a car, o-or something. It's just, b-based on coincidence, you know?"

"That sounds scary…"

"W-Well, as long as we stay in our world, I think it's usually safest."

"That's good… Sigh. I wonder what my Positive is like. I bet she's got really cool superpowers. A-And she's really tough."

"I'd be a little worried of meeting her… she might be pretty scary." Sirhc whimpered. "Not like you, Yddam. You're the only one that gets me." He smiled weakly.

"Gee. Thank you, Sirhc." Weak smile. "I'd really like to-"

"HEY HEEEEEY!" Trepur Noskcid popped up from between and wrapped arms around them. "WASSUP, chumpettes? Havin' one of your pansy chats?"

"W-Whaddyou want, Trepur?!" Sirhc exclaimed.

"I couldn't help but overhear, you big kids are a couple-o wimps, and I was reminded of someone ELSE who was like that. Right, Daaaaaad?"

His father, Dahc Noskcid, sat in the car as he trembled. "Y-Y-Yes, S-Son…"

"Yeah, my dad is a sissy, but that don' mean I can't bump YOU guys into shape. Which is why I've rented an old movie called Nalum."

"But I HATE Naluuum!" whined Yddam.

"TOO BAD!" Trepur tossed them some mops and pulled out a boombox. "The song/dance is on!" He switched it on and began to sing.

LET'S get down to busi-NESS!

To please… your meeen!
The two were forced to mop the park grounds.

DID they send me SONS now

When I asked… for womeeeen!

You're the happiest bunch I never knew

But probly so: after we're through…

Missus, I'll… make a LADY… outta YOOOUU!


At the laundry mat, Yddam and Sirhc were collecting a lot of peoples' laundry and throwing them in washers.

VIOLENT as an OCEAN

'Til it fin…ally cooools.

ONCE you find your OUT, SIDE

No doubt… you'll looooose!


The two were then annoyedly fixing diapers on babies.

You've got guts—a colorful, envious lot

And clearly you got many a cluuuue.

This way I'LL… make a LADY… out of YOOOOUU!


And so, the duo performed a series of chores as the chorus sang.

(Be a LADY) Must be stiff as the standing mountain. They drove to the store to grab loads of groceries.

(A LADY!) The gentleness of the calmest breeze. They wore aprons and cooked food in the kitchen.

(A LADY!) All the weakness of the flickering candle. Vacuuming in the living room.

As opeeeen aaaas the brightneeeess oooof THE SUUUUUUN! And so, they passed out on bed, tired and worn.

"Ummmm…Trepur?" Sirhc spoke.

"Yeeeees?"

"WHAT DID THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!" His outburst blew Trepur away.

"What? Women are tough. And that's just what they do." He smirked. "So by whipping you ladies into shape like them, you'll have bulging muscles in no-" The mop bucket was suddenly shoved over his head.

"There you are, Yddam." Her brother, Hcaz stated. He wore a yellow shirt with a brown stripe, had smooth black hair, and green eyes behind glasses. "I thought you were talking to those catgirls again. Come on, let's ditch this creep. You can come too, Sirhc."

He took Yddam's hand and led her away, with Sirhc frightfully joining. Trepur just stood with the bucket over his head. "Sigh… so this is why the movie didn't sell well. Well, guess I'll just listen to Molten." He pushed the boombox again.

LEAVE IT IIIIIIN

Leave it iiiiin

Just come here and open the doooooor.


Down the sidewalk

"So what were you two doin' with Trepur again?" Hcaz asked.

"Well, h-he just showed up outta nowhere, and um, started teaching us how to do woman stuff."

"If you were gonna go out on your own anyway, I would expect you to handle yourself. I keep telling you, if someone's bullying you, it's below the belt, can't you ever remember that?"

"Y-You keep talking about all these ways to fight, I can't remember them all!! Why couldn't I have superpowers like everyone else…"

"'Cause I don't want you associating with those creeps." Hcaz jabbed a finger scoldingly. "When they aren't acting like snobs, they're acting like idiots. I don't wanna be related to anyone like that."

"You don't like me ANYWAY, Hcaz! You NEVER help me!"

"I saved you from Musclebod, but that's a once-a-moon generosity. I'm not giving you any sympathy, if you wanna succeed in this world, you have to do things on your own. And I'd keep an eye on Sirhc in that sense too, never know when he's gonna break." Sirhc gulped in fright. "Anyway, Mr. Yllej's captured a bunch of kids to test his cavitifyer, so Nerehc called me to go beat him up. Later, Sis." With that, he let them be.

"Stupid brother." Yddam huffed as they kept walking. "He's just a big dumb jerk."

"It's okay, Yddam." Sirhc smiled. "I would help you with a problem, but, well, I don't think I have the strength."

"Hmm… I guess you don't. Too bad you couldn't have your brother's powers. I don't even see how I got in DNK. What worth do I have next to those benders and metahumans? Why isn't the DNK run by them more than us… normals?"

"I-I guess it's along the lines of… a diversity thing. You know, having all sorts of different types makes us unique. That's one thing you have to admire about-" In that brief second, he fell through a hole in the sidewalk.

"SIRRRHC!" Yddam found the sewer lid was removed from its place, and Sirhc fell in its trap.

She climbed down the ladder and saw her friend flowing fast down the rapid water. "AAAAHH! YDDAM! HELP! HELP! I CAN'T SWIM! The shape and structure of water always scared me as a child, so I never took lessons!! PLEASE SAVE MEEEEE!"

"B-B-But you're going too fast, how'm I supposed to-"

"You can do it, Ydd!" Trepur told her from above. "Just remember: just stop walking, just stop walking, just stop walking, walking, walking, what, are ya s'posed to do heeeere, obviously it isn't WAAAALK!" He sang and danced.

As rare as she thought it would happen, Yddam felt a strange surge of courage and determination. "I'm coming, Sirhc!" She dove headfirst in the filthy river and swam after Sirhc with great speed. Several oil drums and huge trash pieces impeded her progress, but she either dodged underneath or leaped over, swimming as nimbly as a mermaid. Unfortunately, her friend was drawing closer to a waterfall, and was just seconds from plummeting to the bottom.

"AAAAAHHH! HURRY, YDDAAAAMM!"

She couldn't brush her arms any faster, but Sirhc was already over the edge. "NO!" She dove underneath and spun like a torpedo, shooting down the falls like a drill through the ground. When Sirhc was seconds from hitting the bottom, Yddam clutched his hand tight and propelled the two of them out of the falls, kicked off the parallel wall, and back inside the fall as she Torpedo Spun her way back up. She flew several feet above the river once she made it, and pulled Sirhc along 'til they got back to safe land.

Posiverse

Chris Uno was walking casually down the sidewalk, passing a fire hydrant when- "WAAAAH!" he slipped on a banana peel, flew up in the air, and plopped on the ground, his head missing the hydrant by a few inches. He looked with fright at how shiny and pointy it was. "Hu…that coulda ended badly."

Negaverse

"Huff, huff… you saved my life, Yddam!" Sirhc grinned, heart still racing. "You were amazing!"

"Hehehe… thank you, Sirhc." She blushed. "It was no big deal."

"No big deal?! I'd almost say you were a MERMAID if not for those legs! I don't think I mentioned this, but, I've always had a thing for mermaids. They're just sooooooo pretty." He said with googly eyes.

"Mermaids are nice, but I prefer to be-" Trepur began before playing his stereo.

Above the sky

ABOVE THE SKY!

Above the sky

ABOVE THE SKY!

Up where it's cooler, up where it's bluer, take it from HE!


They eye-rolled. "Hehe… really, it was nothing. I like to swim, but, anyone can do it. Why should I gloat about it?"

"Because, Yddam, it's your special talent." Sirhc took her hands and looked with warming eyes. "Even if it's a skill anyone else can do, it's a talent you were born with. And, well… I like you much better this way than with some scary power. You shouldn't idolize them so much."

"But… Sirhc… don't you ever wish you had Nerehc's powers?"

"No way! I might accidentally shock myself, or set my bed on fire, and what if I get stuck in a Dark Portal?? Huhuhuhuhuhu! It's too scary to think about."

"I didn't think of it that way. But still… having a little power wouldn't hurt. I probably won't go for it, anyway…"

"Heh, at least we aren't as weak as Ahcom in Sector W7." Sirhc laughed as they climbed out of the sewer.

"Heh heh heh. Yeah, what a wimp."

Negative Sector W7 Treehouse

"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm!" Ahcom, the very short, feeble girl from -W7, couldn't for the life of her pick up this Aknow Bar. "Why is this so HEEEAAVYYYYY?"


Listen to "Leave It In" on tunesI now, along with many hit Yensid singles, such as "Same Half World" from Niddala, "Climb A Lot Higher" from Prince and the Fly, and "This Isn't Christmas" from The Dream After Halloween.
 
-18. Nosam and the Hsinim Door New
Yes, Fourze, Nosam is based off Edolas Gray from Fairy Tail. ;) As a bit of trivia though, when I'm introducing or coming up with these Negatives for the first, I will admit that many of them feel like "one off gags" at first just because I'm so used to my main characters. But ultimately, I want these Negatives to become their own identity and their own people, even if they are rather quirky. Sometimes it's a matter of "how opposite do I wanna make them," and maybe they should have some traits in common with their Positives. And in the process of doing that, there are some Negatives in these beginning chapters I don't stick with as well as most of the others. It's just a lot of experiments and trial runs for now. All the same, the DNK will grow on us over time. :) Maybe even Nosam here. ;)




Chapter -18: Nosam and the Hsinim Door

Dnalevelc Park

"Siiigh, what will I do to impress my lovely Lorac this time." Nosam thought aloud with a dreamy face, pulling Aliehs along as they walked down the sidewalk. "Perhaps I will serve her a plate of the finest fruits and veggies, or delight her with a glass of fresh spring water."

"Why're you takin' me, I don' wanna watch you do stuff…" Aliehs mumbled.

"And I do not want to be with you, but alas, Arorua's orders are Rora's orders. I will show kindness like Lorac's to win her heart!"

"Mmmmff…"

"Oh?" Nosam stopped, viewing something strange when they reached the park. It was a mysterious double-door with forest designs. When they both stepped a little closer, the door opened like an elevator, exposing a swirling green vortex. "Aliehs… do you know what this is?"

"Some kinda outhouse that fell from a spaceship?"

"It is the answer to my problem! Surely, within this swirling wonder, I will find the perfect gift to give to my sweet Lorac! It will be the present to make her understand, we are soul mates, bounded by love and fate. OHHHHH I CANNOT WAIT TO GET IN THERE AND SEE WHAT IT IS!" Fast as lightning, Nosam pulled Aliehs into the strange portal.

From behind some tiny pebbles, a group of mischievous Hsinim kids snickered evilly and high-fived. "Stupid humans! Okay, let's go put the beehive in that other kid's teddybear…" They snuck away to let their prank play out.

48 minutes later…

After successfully breaking into a bank, Lorac was on her way to give her spoils to anyone but her. She dreaded encountering her sneaky little stalker again, but at least he was easy to ditch. She watched as a little brown puppy scampered up from ahead, panting happily and licking Lorac around the legs. "Uck, get! Go away!" she yelled, trying to kick him. As kind as she was, she just wasn't an animal person, and was always annoyed when they drew a liking to her. "Stupid dog! …?" But when the puppy sat and panted with a smile, she noticed a couple strange dots on its little black nose. She loomed closer and squinted her eyes. The left dot was too dark to make out, but the right one had distinctly noticeable, big heart eyes.

"AAAAAHHH! AT LAST, MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE, FOR MY LOVELY LORAC HAS GROWN GIGANTIIIC!" screamed the tiny, ant-size Nosam, with Aliehs seated beside him. "AT LAST, I WILL NOW PLEASE YOU ON A MUCH GRANDER SCALE, MY LUSCIOUS BEAUTY OF PERFECTIOOOON!"

"This is actually kinda sick." Aliehs surveyed the giant world with a smirk. "We need to cross the street like this. Survive or get vaporized by tire rubber."

"…" With a furrowed face, Lorac flicked the bitesize stalker right off the dog's nose.

"YOUR STRENGTH IS INCREDULOUS, MY LOVELY-" he screamed before crashing.

And a couple more minutes later~

"Finally, my lovely Lorac has taken a form in my view most suiting to heeeerrr!"​ The itsy-bitsy Nosam was joyously hugging Lorac's toe, much to her disbelief. "Whatever you command, My Dearest, I am your humble servant and can never match up to your-"​ She quickly pinned him under her toe.

"Um…right. You mind telling me how this happened?" she asked Aliehs.

"We went in some kind of swirly door thingy."​

"'Twas fate it happened, for now I will show love to my Lorac like never before! Know that no size will disrupt me from being your Nosy!"​


Lorac eye-rolled and stepped off of Nosam, picking him and Aliehs up in her fingernails. "Well, as less annoying as you'd be this way, I can't just leave you like this. I'll help you two get back to normal."

"Just like my Lorac, to show kindness to all those in need, no matter who it'd be! Even this useless sap."​

"Dumbass."​
said Aliehs.

"I have a feeling who's responsible, too. Lemme take you to your treehouse first…?"

"RUFF, RUFF!" The little puppy was still panting happily.

"I taught him how to love and respect you!"​ Nosam said goofily. "But what creature wouldn't love someone so considerate?"​

"…" Lorac sent the dog flying yards away with a mighty kick. "Let's go." She began the walk to the treehouse.

"WHAT A LUCKY CREATURE TO RECEIVE SUCH AN EXUBERANT KICK!"​

Rehgallag Elementary

Rehgallag Elementary: a school with dark classrooms, cold-hearted teachers, and prune juice oiling grounds for a playground. But as gloomy as this school was… there was light in it. For a very important treaty was taking place. Between -1st-grade President, Eissej Yendis and -4th-grade President, Yllehs Nosnhoj. Both leaders marched up on stage, the 7-year-old who spoke very politely with appropriate language, and the modest 9-year-old who treated everyone with respect, and always dressed in winter clothing wherever she went; a purple coat with a hood, black pants, black shoes, and brown mittens.

Both presidents signed the paper before a -5th-grade boy took it away. "We, the Presidents of the Nega-First and Nega-Fourth Grades, hereby establish the Treaty of Playing Nice, promising to never pick on each other again!" Yllehs proclaimed.

"And let us also mark the beginning of a brand new friendship!" Eissej spoke happily before hugging Yllehs. "For as long as we belong to the same school, we must follow the same rule:"

"TEACHERS SUCK NUTS!!" his sister, Ydnas screamed, a very impolite, potty-mouthed girl.

"HEY! THAT'S NOT APPROPRIATE!"

"Yes, Ydnas, please do not say that." Eissej told her. "Though what she is saying has meaning, teachers are very unkind people and we must stick together to oppress them!"

"YAAAAAY!"

"And to celebrate this union, everyone is welcome to SKATE IN MY ICE RIIIINK!" And using her icebending, Yllehs turned the gym floor to solid ice.

The children joyfully skied around while Yllehs and Eissej sat on a bench, smiling at their happiness. "Best thing that could have happened to this school."

"I'm so glad we're all friends now!" Yllehs beamed. "But there's no president like you, Eissej."

"Why, nonsense, Yllehs, you were a terrific leader. Despite that you seem to slump in all of our contests. Namely soccer. Perhaps you'd play better without all that Winter wear."

"I can't help it, I just feel so cold, I feel like I'll freeze if I don't keep warm. I know I'm an icebender, but…"

"Pardon me, Miss." Yllehs was approached by her vice-president, Ednolal Notselgge. "But considering our newly expanded fighting force, perhaps we'd best take notice of those nasty DNK fellows."

"Oh, the DNK aren't hurting anyone—except each other—let's just leave 'em alone. I don't wanna get caught up in some war."

"…Hm." She looked smugly. "We don't always get what we wish for, Dearest." On that note, she walked away.

Nega-Sector V Treehouse

Still not much activity with all these lazy kids. Nollid was on the floor studying a book as Eirik came over. "Hey, NOLLID. Whatcha DOIN'?" she asked in her smug tone.

"Spell book my mom gave me. Looking for a good spell to shut that yap of yours."

"Know what ya REALLY need to shut?" She kicked the book away. "YOUR STUPID GLAND! Hyaaaaa ha haaaa!" She walked away.

"Siiiigh."

"Hup!" They looked to the window as Lorac climbed in very agilely. "Sorry for intruding, guys."

"Lorac, we keep telling you we don't like you barging in." Nollid stated. "What is it this time?"

"Excuse me for trying to help your friends. See for yourself." She approached him and held out both hands, revealing the two on her fingernails. Her left nails seemed fairly clean compared to the others. Nollid could see it was lovey-dovey Nosam who cleaned them.

"Now my lovely Lorac's nails can shine as bright as her heart! Then I shall proceed to her golden forest of hair!"​

"Oh geez." Nollid face-palmed. "I can't leave you alone without you embarrassing yourself."

"My embarrassment is worth it, for this lovely angel!"​ His face with heart eyes didn't change.

"Well, you can fix him, can't you?" Lorac asked. "You do practice magic."

"Yeah, but I'm only so good at it. Besides… I kinda like him as is."

"What does that mean?"

"I mean that Nosam's just annoying, and Aliehs doesn't bring life to this party. They're both just burdens."

"But they're your friends!"

"Not really. We're just a bunch of kids who were assigned the same, boring treehouse. Barely any of us like each other-" Eirik suddenly slapped the back of his head.

"KEEP YOUR GUARD UP, JEDI! Ha ha haaaaa!" She walked away.

"PSYCHICS are Jedi, I'M A WIZARD! Sigh…"

"But how can you even work together if you feel that way?" Lorac questioned.

"Not like we get much work. Heck, Arorua barely cares what we do, even. So if Nosy and Gloomy stay tiny, I'm alrighty."

"Uh-! You're the worst!" Lorac stomped off. She decided to approach Yrrah, who was still fixing a machine. "Yrrah?"

"Ah!" He bumped his head on its hood. "What isth it, Lorac, I'm trying to work!"

"Don't you have any grow rays or something?"

"Of coursthe not, you know we can never get thosthe to work. Why don't you do the inversthe of what got 'em that way, anyway?"

"Because I think they walked in a Hsinim Door, and Hsinim are always playing pranks on people. They never undo 'em easily either, I don't think they'll help."

"Then go visthit Sthipa in Sthector -W7. Sthe's magic, maybe sthe'll help."

"Can you take me to her?"

"I don't care any more than he does, I'm busthy." So, he went back to work.

"…Hmph." Finally taking the hint, she hopped out the window and climbed down the treehouse. "I guess I can just sneak on a boat and go there myself. But how can you two work with such jerks?"

"It does not matter, for I have you, Lorac!"​ Nosam proclaimed.

"They give me a place to crash, so I don't have to be home."​ Aliehs said.

"…Siiiigh." Lorac frowned sadly, finally understanding why they acted the way they do. They really were a troubled lot.

Dnalevelc Park

"Great to have you back, Master Nerehc!" stuttered Ininap Yksvolird as she and Nerehc walked to the park. She was Nerehc's assistant on Moonbase, and by 'assistant', she was more or less his servant. She wore an orange sweater, pink frilly bunny skirt, and had frizzy black hair in twin tails done like rabbit ears. "Just so ya know, Moonbase is still lookin' excellent, a baseball flew into yer office, so I cleaned up the glass, got cut a little, and Ay almost suffocated in space when the glass wall got broke, but all's worth it to keep yer work short, he he!"

"Yeah, whatever, I hope you got me that ice cream I ordered."

"R-R-Right here, Sir." She held up a cherry ice cream, arm shaking.

He smacked it to the ground. "That's CHERRY! I ordered BLURPLEBERRY! CAN'T YOU GET IT RIGHT?!"

"I, I-I, I, I'm sorry, Master!" Her legs turned wobbly.

"Well you're GONNA be." She turned away when Nerehc threatened to slap, "NEXT time you better-" But something caught both of their attention. A strange, double-door with forest designs just sitting in plain sight. "…Wonder what that is?"

The two curiously stepped closer as the door opened, a green portal spiraling before their eyes. "It-It's a… portal."

"Wow…"

"Where do you think it leads?"

"One way to find out… you go in."

She freaked, "B-B-But it's scary!"

"You got my ice cream wrong, it's the LEAST you could do."

"G-G-Go in with me!"

"Why should I?"

"B-Because yer the only one that could protect me. Please?"

"Sigh…alright. But you're not getting nuggets."

"Y-Yes, Sire." Her nervous grin came back.

Both kids walked in as the doors shut. "Woooohhhhh-ooOOOooohhh." It was a strange, wobbly sensation.

Rehgallag Elementary Library

The library was bustling with students chatting loudly amongst themselves. After all, in the Negaverse, the rule was to keep a library loud, and instead of books, they sold videogames. Well, until just a couple years ago, they suddenly began to sell books. The madness, I tell you, madness.

Lorac was able to sneak in through all this madness and seat herself at a computer, letting Nosam and Aliehs rest on the table. "Okay, we're going to see if any ships or something are heading to the Senippilihp, then we'll have to sneak on."

"My lovely Lorac devotes so much time and energy to those other than herself, it makes me absolutely gaga!"​ Nosam expressed.

"Uh-huh. Now, then…" She logged into Internet Explorer and entered any boat schedules from Ainigriv to Water -7. "Why boats, anyway?"​ Aliehs asked.

"'Cause they're easier to sneak on than planes."

"My lovely Lorac knows how to think ahead!"​

"Aaaaaaha! The Microscopic leaves in -45 minutes. I should be able to make it if I steal someone's bike, let's go!" She grabbed her companions and rushed outside.

"Yet engages in thievery if for the right reasons, you're marvelous, Lorac!"​

Lorac grabbed a fallen bike beside the bike rack and quickly sped downtown, much to the protests of Ekim Mragnorts, the bike's owner. "HEY, GIVE IT BACK- WHOOA!" He tripped on his untied shoelaces.

"Dude, she uses it better than you do." a boy said.

"Yeah… you're right."

Negative Sector V's neighborhood

"NYAAAAA!" Ininap screamed like a banshee as Nerehc carried her and flew over the neighborhood at great speed, hurriedly avoiding a swarm of giant butterflies. Well, the butterflies were normal, but the kids were just… really tiny. Also, butterflies are evil in this world.

Nerehc flew them to the ground and crouched in a sidewalk gap, successfully hiding from the bugs. They began to catch their breath as Ininap was still shaking. "YOU IDIOT!" Nerehc slapped Ininap. "I TOLD you we shouldn't have gone in that door!"

"B-B-B-But, I SAID we shouldn't go in, Sir!"

"Well, you should've STOPPED me if you were so sure. Be more persuasive next time!"

"Y-Y-Y-Yes, Master Nerehc. . ." She weakly saluted.

"Anyway, what are we supposed to do about this? Stupid door won't open."

"Sh-Sh-Shouldn't we get somebody's help? L-Like your mum?"

"What?! Heck no! My mom HATES bugs, she'll scorch me and eat me alive!"

"B-But you're her son."

"Yeah, so I know enough to know she'll crush me like a Hsinim. Heck, she kills BIRDS for dinner."

"B-But she loves ya… doesn't she?"

Nerehc looked down. "No. She doesn't love anyone. She's not like all those happy-go-lucky losers in the Posiverse. Heck, I don't think anyone here would…"

Ininap frowned. Nerehc looked so deep in thought. She's never seen that look on his face. Like he was wondering how to finish this sentence. Or contemplating how what he was gonna say would be true.

He shook, "What'm I saying, I'm Supreme Leader! We're flying to Sector V so they can do something about this. Nollid's a mage or something, a little tiny spark to the heart will convince him." He took Ininap's hand and flew for the distant treehouse.

Dnalevelc Harbor

Of all massive, imposing ships getting ready to sail from the harbor, none was smaller than the Microscopic, the cheapest cruise liner nega-money can buy. Of course, "cheap" is actually better in this world, that's why only a few people could get on. But small as it was, it released just as much toxic fumes into the air. Once all the passengers were onboard, it sailed off for Water -7. Lorac was hurriedly swimming after it from under the sea, having to keep her eyes shut from the trail of oil. She swam a good distance beneath the ship and swam up more quickly, shooting partway up the boat as she gripped its side tight. She arduously climbed onto the deck and avoided attention from the guards, hopping her way onto a roof beneath one of the chimneys.

"PLEH." She coughed Nosam and Aliehs, who were waiting inside her mouth, into her hand. "Sorry about that, you two. But it would be better than breathing oil."

"Your consideration makes it all worth it!"​ Nosam said lovingly. "And what sweet breath."​

She set the two down beside her. "It's not the best place we coulda slept… but it'll work." She then rolled on her side, lying her head on her folded hands. "We should be able to make it undiscovered until tomorrow. Good night, you two."

"But my lovely Lorac, how can I possibly sleep, when such a golden beauty lays before me!"​ Nosam expressed. "Please, allow me to sacrifice my sleep in ensuring yours is a peaceful one!"​

"I don't want you to, Nosam."

"Then perhaps I may serve as a 1/25 extra pillow! Your lovely head needs as much cushioning as possible, no matter how small! Or perhaps I shall rub your weary feet, so they may have all the rest they need for tomorrow-"​

She sat up, "For the last time, Nosam, I don't want your help, and I don't LOVE you. I care about you as a friend, but I don't wanna be with someone who thinks about me %-100 of the time! What is so great about me you have to worship me like a goddess?"

"B-Because you're so great and beautiful and perfect! I would do anything to be able to stay with you forever!"​

"Well, you can just stop it, because I'm NOT perfect and I will never love you that way. And as soon as we get you back to normal, I want you to just leave me alone. You're annoying and clingy and obsessive, and I want you to STOP it." She rolled back on her side, back facing them, and tried to force herself to sleep.

Even Nosam wasn't blind enough by these hearts to not understand. She was far too perfect for him… and she knew it. "…WAAAAAAAHHH-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!"

"Good grief." eye-rolled Aliehs.

Nosam took a big breath and- "WAAAAAAAHHH!" let the stream of tears flow.

Rehgallag Elementary

School was dismissed, so President Yllehs's office was abandoned. Ednolal Notselgge searched around cautiously before confirming it safe to sneak in. She walked up to her computer and brought up a screen with a shadowed person. "Hello, Agent -α. What's the status of the Earth DNK?"

"Unfortunately, I couldn't get those foolish presidents to wage war against them. It may take some time, but I will have to improvise."

"Just do something soon! All we have to do is take Sector V hostage so their leader will be forced to surrender. Having a bunch of super-powered freaks like them in our team will make us invincible."

"You don't have to worry, Numbuh -4860. A few of the computer cool kids claim they saw that poor girl with a couple of… 'shrimps.' And another of my accomplices say they saw the Supreme Leader and his servant enter some magic door. I am looking into this, but I understand the poor girl intends to get to Water -7, on ship."

"Perfect. We'll call the Anaeco DNK and-" His finger was suddenly forced up his nose. "Wah!"

"Hm hm hm! Digging for gold, Brother?"
a girl laughed.

"Annaira, stop bloodbending me! WAH!" He was forcibly spanking himself.

"You've been a bad, bad BOY, Atnort!"

"Stooooop!"


"I'll just… leave you be." Ednolal ended transmission.

Negative Sector V Treehouse

From the view of a normal-sized person, it would look like a purple firefly flew into the window and took land on the kitchen table. In reality, it was Nerehc and Ininap, who really needed to catch their breath. "Huff, huff… man, that took a lot outta me. Fighting Cheren was easier."

"I hope we can get somebody's attention." Ininap shuddered.

But it was then some giant footsteps caught their attention, and they saw Akurah walking in. "We just might." Nerehc smirked. "HEEEY! AKURAAAAH!"

As she walked by, Akurah could've sworn some bug was calling to her. "Hm?"

"YES! 'EY! AKURAH! HELP US OUT, WILL YA?"​ Ininap screamed, hopping like a rabbit.

"Wow, never heard you yell that loud before." Nerehc remarked.

"Hehe, it's all for your benefit, Nerry." She blushed.

"…" A wicked smile formed on Akurah's face. "Awww, what cute little bugs."

The Microscopic

Lorac's been asleep for who knows how long… even if she could afford a watch, telling time was impossible in this world. But when her eyes peeped open, she found a watery barrier above her, seeming to catch black snowflakes and toss them over the side. She glanced right and saw Nosam was controlling that water. "Nosam… You?…" She was still half-asleep.

"The smoke was dropping little ash, and, well, I didn't want any falling in your mouth."​ She couldn't see it, but his eyes were very red.

"Oh… well, that could've been bad. But where'd you get all this water?"

"My tears… it's okay… I'm over it now. Yaaaaawn."​

"Hm hm." Lorac chuckled. "You don't have to, anymore. I'll be fine."

"Yaaaaaaawn." He pulled the water back to him and stuffed some in his bottles.

"…" They were silent for a long time. Even if he was really tired, Nosam would be drooling over Lorac by now. He must've been pretty upset. She felt a little awkward about it, even. "Nosam… about last night… I'm sorry about what I said. You just… well, get on my nerve sometimes. You're a sweet guy and all, but I want you to have a better life than devoting your time and attention to one person ALL the time."

"I know, Lorac… I'm sorry."

"…" She smiled, "Hm hm, you'll have to speak up, you're so teeny. Here." She scooped him in her pinky nail and placed Nosam in her left ear.

"…Hehe. You have a lot of wax." His voice echoed in her cave-like ear. "Want me to clean it?"

"Hm-hm, okay. I guess I could hear you better."

Using the water from his bottles, he scooped small portions of earwax at a time and tossed them out the ear. "To be honest, Nosam, I think I understand why you like me so much."

"Hm?" He tossed another scoop out.

"Those friends of yours are awful. When one of their teammates is in trouble… they don't even care. How does your organization even function?"

"It just… does. It lasted for at least -5,000 years, 'course it got a little better -20 years ago."

"But still… I can't imagine why a team would hate each other so much. I feel like this whole world is nothing but darkness. People are mean to each other, and the sky's always so gloomy… when I give money to all those kids, I wonder if they're even grateful, or just mocking me behind my back."

"Why don't you just keep the money for yourself, Lorac?"

"Because I always thought that money makes people crazy. In those fairytales I used to read, those princes and princesses were mean to everyone, and they only loved each other because of their money. That's why I didn't wanna be like that. I wanted to feel like I was more… free. Free from that stuff that turns people evil."

"Mmm… well, I think you're a great person, Lorac." He was almost finished cleaning the ear. "And you know… maybe that is why I wanted you in our sector. Why I loved you so much. You were just so… nice. Even my sister would wanna poison me if she saw me like this."

"I know. …" She glanced to her ear, "You know, Nosam, after you're normal again, maybe I will go out with you."

"You will?!" His excitement was rising incredibly.

"But just… promise you won't try too hard. Okay? Just erase your mind of all desires trying to impress me, and just go on like I'm… just a really close friend. Okay?"

"Heheh… okay." But deep down, Nosam was shouting, YEEEEEES YESYESYESYEEEES, MY LOVELY LORAC WISHES TO BE WITH ME, I WILL NOT LET HER DOOOOOWN!

Meanwhile, Aliehs was merely sitting on the edge, looking at the sea with very little interest. "…Mm?" But if she did care in the least, a spot in the sea was bubbling.

The quiet was immediately disturbed when six columns of water rose around the small ship and launched at the trio. "AAAAAHH! What's happeniiiiing??"

Lorac, Nosam, and Aliehs were sealed inside a sphere of water as six merchildren plopped down on the roof. "So, you think these are the kids we were asked to find?" a mermaid with dark-red hair smirked.

"Unless some other poor girl with smallified humans is laying around here, they might be." a merboy replied.

"Whaddo you guys WANT?!" demanded Lorac, voice staticky thanks to the spinning water sphere.

"Nothing personal, toots, but we're not lookin' to have our organs rearranged." a nasal-voiced merman replied.

"Let's go, you fools." The merkids dove back in the sea, pulling their hostages along. In the distance, that nightmarish aquatic realm came into view: Anaeco.

Dnalhsa, West Ainigriv

The sun was over West Ainigriv, but the sky was too filled with clouds for sun to be seen. Regardless, one particular -7-year-old made it a very sunny day. Ynohtna EiznekCm kicked his front door open with his big white sneakers and joyously marched outside. "YAAAAY! WednesDAY, WednesDAY, whaaat a HAPPY DAY TODAAAY! It's nooo different from eeevery daaaay, 'cause it's ALL A HAP-PY day, YAAAAY!"

He approached his teammates, Yllas and Yevrah Reprah, who were playing with their favorite toys, ball-in-the-cup, in which Yevrah was much better at catching his ball in the cup. "Hello, Yllas! HELLO, Yevrah! Isn't it a wonderful day today?"

"Moderately." Yllas replied tonelessly.

"Not sweet."

"Come on! It's a happy day!" He wrapped arms around them. "Turn those frowns upside-down and let's be HAPPYYYY!"

"Hey, you're right, Ynohtna!" Yevrah beamed. "It IS a good day today! You should go spread the joy to EVERYONE else!"

"YAAAAY! Dah, dah, daaaah!" He marched away, "Wednesdaaay!" Yllas and Yevrah went back to boredly playing their toys.

"Finally, just go away…" Yllas mumbled. Like any DNK sector, the teammates didn't like each other, and they were really annoyed with Ynohtna. Although he was oblivious to their dislike to him, he was always so happy.

"Dah, daaaaah!" He skipped his way to Aenara Thgirbluf, a girl a few inches taller than him. "Heeey, Naraaaa! How's the weather up theeeere? I bet it's FIIIINE! Dah, daaaah!"

"Sigh," she rolled her eyes, "YES, Ynohtna, bright and fine like EVERY other day."

"Huhuhu, I know it is, silly!" He hugged her waist. "I wish I was tall as you, taking in all that warmth and sunlight, well there's no sunlight, but I bet you feel it better than everyone else!"

"Well, Ibyf could feel it, too… speakin' of which, why don't you go pester her?" She winked.

"Good IDEA! La, la, la laaaa!" He skipped to his treehouse, Aenara shaking her head in disbelief. Even though she was annoyed with his positive spirit, she had to admit she sort of liked him.

"HEY, Iby!" the boy cheered, barging into her dark room in the treehouse. Sitting in the corner, with only a faint desk lamp, a frizzy-haired angel girl with heart-shaped wings, and a very withered face, was doing homework. "How's your shiny day??"

"…Siiiiigh." She couldn't sound more aggravated. "What… Ynohtna?"

"Why are you in heeeere! It's a great day today, and GREAT for flying! Why don't you ever fly, Ibyf?"

"Sigh, because in case you forgot, we have tons of homework for school, and I don't see our future getting any brighter if we neglect to do it."

"Awwww what's the worst that can happen, Ibyf, take a little break! Let's go flying through the clouds and enjoy this wonderful-"

She looked at him with terrifying, half-closed emerald eyes. "You want to know what could happen?" And at that moment, Ynohtna saw himself as an adult, torn-up clothes and in need of a shave as he lie in the street and held a cup up in the hopes people would drop money in.

Ynohtna shook out of this trance as Ibyf turned back to her work. "Now if you don't mind… I have work."

"…" Ynohtna left her to her work and returned home.

Ynohtna's House

Ynohtna's father, Yevrah EiznekCm (not to be confused with Ynohtna's friend) was lain back on the couch and happily humming to a merry tune. He saw his son walk by with his head down. "Afternoon, Son! Back from enjoying this wonderful day already? You oughta try going without shoes, it makes your spirit more open!"

"No thanks, I… don't really like dirt. …Hey, Dad… do you ever think we act… TOO happy sometimes?"

"Why ya think so, Son!" He sat up, still wearing a happy smile.

"Well, none of the others are ever happy and it's not like we ever SEE a sun… you ever think we should try to look to our futures?"

"Son, did Ibyf fearbend you again?"

"…Yes."

"Son, when all those people try to see the future, they're blind in the present. Since they're gonna act like that, it's our job to remind them there's fun and happiness in the present world! Heh, h-and it's obvious the women of this house aren't gonna do that. The point is, the future's gonna turn out fine 'long as you keep yourself happy!"

"Yeah, you're right, Dad! And it's better than acting mean like Aunt Lehcar, or sour like Ibyf. She's worse than Miss Akim. I'm gonna see if Little Sis wants to play! HEY, ELLEHCIM!"

"Don't wanna, Big Brother."

"Ahhhh, you silly sourpuss!"

"Just like her mum." Yevrah smiled.

Anaeco

Anaeco: the darkest, reddest metropolis in the Negative Sea. An eerie red glow shone from the city lights and reflected off the bubble encasing the town. The constant pollution released into the sea has created more poisonbending merpeople than waterbending, and those that could waterbend studied more than their share of bloodbending. 'Course, it wasn't like the art was illegal, what would be the harm in it?

In a DNK treehouse, Lorac was still held in the water sphere while Nosam and Aliehs were placed in air bubbles. "Well, that job wasn't too hard." said Nera, a merman with dark-red hair and orange skin. "Girl too poor to afford footwear and a couple pint-sized rodents, Her Excellency is being generous today."

"Why did you guys kidnap us?!" Lorac questioned. "I know mermen don't like humans very much, but that doesn't give you any right to-"

"Pipe down, Girly." the nasally-voiced merboy, Elyk said. "We're just following the boss's orders. More like the boss's boss."

"Do you mean that galactic dictator?" Nosam asked.

"Yes, that one." Aras replied, a pink-haired mergirl. "A couple years ago, she found our city and forced us to join her empire. But in return, that friend of hers taught us bloodbending, which only the adults are allowed to learn to discipline us. So naturally, we've been enjoying our payback."

"But that's terrible!" Lorac proclaimed. "Neither of you should be using bloodbending! It's a cruel power that only drives people-" One of the merkids forced her hand over her mouth with bloodbending.

"Yeah, well psychic's pretty much the same way, yet no one does anything about THAT." Elyk said. "Just how that dictator controls everyone, anyway. So, who's keeping us from doing the same?"

Lorac used her other hand to pull the former away from her mouth. "Because it's the wrong way to treat people, and just because that dictator does it, why do YOU all have to act the same?"

"Because that's how the world is, Girly." Aras stated. "Who reaches the top first wins, who possesses the greatest powers will be the victor. Aluben learned that, and she's short from reaching there. And there's certainly no time for friendships along the way."

"…" Lorac only glared.

Nemas, a purple-haired merboy with light-purple skin, hurriedly swam over. "Hey, Supreme Leader's coming! And that purple alien is with her."

"Says the purple merman?" Nosam remarked.

"She's the bloodbender." he replied. "And you two would be easy to bend as water drops, so don't think about running."

A submarine designed like a fish with a water bubble windshield docked in their hideout as Amiak, the Merkid Leader, and Annaira, DNKG interrogation agent, and currently munching a turkey leg, stepped off and entered their living room. "Good afternoon, Sector -FIN. Assuming it's… then, so where're the prisoners?" Amiak asked.

"Right here, Your Unambience." Elyk said, presenting Nosam and Aliehs's bubbles.

"Please! Take me, but don't take Lorac!" Nosam wept. "And take Aliehs, too."

"Whatever…"
Aliehs sighed.

Annaira observed closely. "…He's not the Supreme Leader."

"Who?" Amiak asked.

"Why would they be here?" Lorac questioned.

"Our info stated that the Earth DNK Leader and his servant walked into a strange door, which we've deduced as a Hsinim Door, and the 'poor' child was aiding a couple of shrimps. I take it to mean the four of you were affected."

"So, Nerehc and Ininap went in there, too?" Nosam asked.

"Yes. Then we heard the poor one was bringing you to Water -7, so we called the mermutants to ambush you. Of course, if you were Nerehc, forcing you to submit to the Galactic Child Empire would be no hassle. Hmmm… but I guess I am on a wild goose chase coming here." She bit another piece out of her turkey. "That's okay, though… I don't mind a little torture." She grinned wickedly.

Negative Sector V Treehouse

"NYAAAAAAAAA!" Ininap was once again screaming as Nerehc flew her around the living room like little flies. Reason was, a crazy pigtailed girl was chasing them with a great purple cloud of poison. "WHY IS SHE DOING THIIIIIS!"

"I dunno! HEY, AKURAH! Get a GRIP, it's US! Supreme Leader and Coward Ears!"

"Now now, little bugs, no need to be afwaaaaaid." Akurah mocked with a smiling, sadistic face. "I just wanna see what happens when a wittle GAS hits your luuuuungs." She continued aimlessly blasting it everywhere.

It was then that Eirik curiously walked in, baffled at the sight of all the gas in the room. "Yo Urah, you having a one-person FARTING contest?"

"No, I'm having a one-person murder-some-shrimps contest."

"Oh yeah? Well I'M having it, TOO!" Inhaling a huge gust of air, Eirik "AAAAAAAIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA!" It was the most horribly loudest sound they've ever heard. Akurah couldn't press her hands any harder to her ears, and to Nerehc and Ininap, it was so ear-splittingly painful, it was slightly quiet, but that could be because their drums already broke.

"Ahh… I'm gonna need a minute." Eirik said hoarsely, but her evil smile stayed.

"…" Akurah merely shrugged and approached the fallen bugs. Nerehc and Ininap looked up with pure dizziness as her giant Mary-Jane came down.

Anaeco

"Now, then…" Annaira began, her devious smirk unchanging. "What would happen if I did THIS?" She opened a window and forced the shrunken duo outside of the water barrier that gave the room oxygen.

From a certain viewpoint, they were like two ants thousands of meters below the surface, so the billions of pounds of pressure would no doubt be overwhelming. 'Cause that's exactly how they felt. "HMMmmmpp." Nosam absolutely struggled to blow an air bubble. "Hmmmmp." He just couldn't make it come out. G… If only I could… move my arms!…

"Oh… and just for fun's sake, I'm bloodbending you in place so you can't swim!" Annaira beamed. "People say I expend too much energy on simple little rodents, but I say we shouldn't discriminate!… on who receives punishment!"

"HEY, LET THEM GO!" Lorac screamed. "THEY DON'T DESERVE THIS, they never did ANY thing to you! Huuu-uuk!" Annaira squeezed the blood in Lorac's neck.

"Yeah… you're right. Perhaps I'll let them go. Let them go down your contorted neck-"

As if out of nowhere, the wall nearest Lorac was blown down, freeing the girl from her watery sphere and knocking everyone off their feet, or fins. A small fleet of ships with angel wings, surrounded in spinning water bubbles, was flying around outside. "Numbuh -10,000 Leagues!" a merboy called, swimming up frantically. "The Nimbi are attacking us again!"

"Ready the swordwhales and initialize a counterattack!" Amiak yelled.

"Ugh, that stupid Atnort!" Annaira proclaimed. "He told us he had those batfreaks under contr-"

Lorac flipped at her nimbly and laid a storm of rapid punches along Annaira's body, blocking her chi. She then wrapped both arms and legs around Ira's head and kept her mouth closed 'til she was down. She then looked at the water barrier as Nosam was able to regain himself, fighting the unbearable water pressure with his bending and landing in Lorac's hand once he made it inside. "Let's steal one of their subs and get out of here, my dearest!"​

"Where'd Aliehs go??"

"I lost sight of her when the torpedo came, who cares! Let's just leave her be and get out of here!"​

"Get back out there and FIND her!!"

"At what expense?? She must be LOST by now, her wish for death finally come true, and my burden to watch over her finally-"​

"FIND HER." Darkness engulfed this realm, and Lorac had the form of a dark, imposing demon that would see that simple little Nosam suffers his whole life.

". . . . .;" Nosam couldn't be any quicker to zip back in that water and start swimming around at flawless, unparalleled speed. The torpedoes released by Nimbi and mermen alike were easy to dodge, but created so many bubbles that made everything totally foggy. In all of this chaos, he would never find Aliehs, let alone find her alive.

But out of the corner of his eye, something gray and limp was floating up inside one of the bubbles created by a missile. It was Aliehs. Nosam hurriedly swam up after, taking her in his arms when her bubble popped after a few seconds of rising. Like a dolphin, he swam his way back to the barrier, evasively dodging bubble clouds before he finally passed into fresh air and rolled to a halt along the ground. "HUUUFF."

Lorac bent over above them with a worried face. "Is she okay??"

"Y-Yeah… hold on."​ With gentle, careful movement, Nosam pulled the water in Aliehs's throat out of her mouth, throwing it to the side.

"Keh, heh…"​ She only took a few breaths before her usual half-open expression returned. "Oh… was I dead?"​

"Yes, and we sadly couldn't leave you that way."​


"Sigh, come on, you two." Lorac scooped the two in her fingernails and slid them down her pocket.

Lorac stylishly leaped over the brawling merkids and Nimbi and slipped inside the submarine brought by Amiak. "Hokay, first time driving a mersub, but that's okay, 'cause it's just like driving an Earth sub. Just calibrate the tailfin and we're good to…"

The submarine backed out and- "WHOA! Sorry!" bumped another one- "OUCH! My bad!" and wobbled as she tried to drive it- "Yowchie! Uhhh, I need some room here."

"My dearest Lorac, how you bashfully apologize for your mishaps is so beautifully-"

"I wouldn't mind accidentally rolling over on you."

"The joke of you performing a cruel act is both humorous, yet thrilling!"


Nega-Sector V Treehouse

Nerehc recovered just in time to dodge Akurah's stomp with a Rocket Boost, pulling Ininap with him. After grabbing a drink of water, Eirik began chasing and screaming smaller, but still reasonably deadly, soundwaves. Nerehc narrowly dodged them, but panicked when a Poison Whip lashed up before them and knocked them to the floor. Akurah blasted a poison cloud directly down, but Nerehc shot straight up to jab lightning in her eye.

Eirik leaped high above and blasted a soundwave that broke a hole in the floor, but Nerehc still avoided and flew Ininap to the window. Akurah inhaled and burped a Gas Bomb straight to them, exploding the floor beneath and making Nerehc lose balance. "GYAAAAAAH!" Ininap fell to the floor, while Nerehc went flying out the window. She weakly and frightfully looked up as both girls came with wicked expressions, ready to stomp her. Her cowardly instincts gave her the rush to zip around like little lightning, avoiding their stomps as she dashed across the living room. Akurah and Eirik blasted after her with gas and sound rockets, and once they caught up, they released a furious storm of their elements.

Outside, Sirhc was just returning home after his visit to Dnalhsa. Tiny Nerehc awoke on the sidewalk to his house just in time to see Sirhc come. "AAAAH!" He immediately dodged his boot and flew up to Sirhc's face. "SIRHC! It's me!"​

"AAAAH! Buuug!" Sirhc braced himself and shuddered for his life.

"What? No, Sirhc, it's me, Nerehc!"​

"D-D-D-D-Dooooon't hurt meeeeeee."

"Oh, Brother…"​

Team Lorac; middle of the sea

After managing to escape from that war-filled city, Lorac parked the sub above the surface, the water shield having dispelled to give them fresh(ish) air. The seas were calm and free of any other boats. "Siiiigh." Lorac lied across the pilot's seat while Nosam and Aliehs sat on her chest. "Well, at least we're out of that mess. I need to catch my breath."

"Ahhhh and I will gladly enjoy this swaying as your body recovers."​ Nosam said as her chest puffed up and down. "To know my Lorac has a sense of relaxation. Perhaps it will help if I-…"​ He stopped himself.

"Huuh? …" Lorac was too tired to pull her head up.

"Um… never mind."​

She spared a light smile. "Well, Aliehs is the one who almost drowned, why don't you offer her some comfort?"

"I could give her all the comfort in the world, she'll always stay the same! That's why I reserve it for you."​ He winked.

"But Nosam, you and Aliehs are teammates, you should try to be friends with each other. I mean… why make you a team if you guys aren't even FRIENDS?!" She screamed suddenly and abruptly.

"M-M-My Lorac, if it'll give you peace, I will gladly-"​

"No… forget about it. It won't work if I make you be friends. I just…sigh, I guess I'm just thinking too much."

"About what?"​

"About…" Lorac sat up, the two slipping to her lap, "About everything. Do you remember those Nimbi who showed up out of nowhere and attacked? I read somewhere that they always hated each other, and they always attacked one another, the same way Hsinim play pranks on humans, and humans like to catch mermen for dinner, and everyone just… Hohhhh!" She buried her face in her hands.

"W…What's wrong, Lorac?"​

She sniffled. "Why does everybody HATE each other so much?! The army steals from kids, races fight each other… you and your friends don't even care enough for each other to even save them from drowning!"

"…" Nosam looked away, feeling a strand of guilt.

"It's just… This world is a MESS because everybody hates each other! Why can't people just be happy, instead of all this HATE that goes around. I know we're supposed to be opposites, but…but why do we have to live this way?"

Nosam climbed up to her arm and lightly rubbed it (yeah, she'll definitely feel that). "I'm sorry we're like that Lorac, but… not everyone is. There're as many good people in the world as bad people… like Innus. She's ​real​ nice. Her sister's nuts, but, Innus is really talented and helpful. Just like you, Lorac. And I know things will get better, don't worry about it."​

She uncovered her eyes. "Well… I guess you're right, Nosam. It'd just be nice if there was something I could do. …But Nosam? If I hang out with you later, can you promise you and Aliehs will try to be friends? It'd be nice for you to have someone else to enjoy spending time with."

"But Looooraaaaac!"​

She gave him a pouty look of shame that some moms or older sisters would. "…Okay."​

"Good boy!" She gently patted his little head. "Now only problem is, where the heck Water -7 is. It doesn't look like this junk heap has a compass, and we still have no idea-"

"It's over there."​ Aliehs said, pointing to a distant island with a giant flashy sign. Welcome to WATER -7. Renowned for our big flashy signs. ('Cause who needs lighthouses in this universe?)

"Um…good eye, Aliehs. Let's go!" Lorac started up the sub again and drove to the island.

EiznekCm Household

Lehcar was in the kitchen reading a newspaper while Arorua sat with her and read a magazine. "M-Mom?" They looked up when Sirhc walked in, shuddering with slight fear, holding up his pinky finger. "Th-There's something you need to see."

"Oh, quit stuttering, Sirhc, what is it?" Lehcar angrily asked. Both she and Arorua approached the boy and squinted closely at the tip of his finger. Standing at the tip of Sirhc's pinky was a very tiny Nerehc, cowering in total fear. "…Nerehc?" she whispered with shock.

"What happened?" Arorua asked.

"H-He walked into some kinda magic door." Sirhc stuttered. "He's been like this for hours."

"Hours?! Well, why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"W-Well, I-I didn't find him 'til, well, after Akurah and Eirik tried to kill him and Ininap. 'Course, he thinks Inap is dead by now. Then, well, he didn't want me to bring you here at first, 'c-cause he thought you were g-going to squish him, Mother."

"Why not? He is a bug, after all." Arorua smirked. "Don't bugs deserve to be squished, Mother?"

"Still that tongue, both of you! I would never do that!"

"B-But I thought we squish small creatures, Mother." Sirhc said. "They don't deserve to live, right?"

"Well, this case is different. Nerehc is my son." Lehcar released a sigh. "When I was little, my father always treated me like I was nothing. He made me feel as small as Nerehc is right now. I don't wanna be like that. I wish to treat my kids with the same respect I desire from them. And when my son is at his smallest and weakest, I'll do everything in my power to help him."

The tiny Nerehc was touched by his mother's words. His fear had vanished as a warm feeling in his heart took over.

Water -7

A black-winged Nimbi patrolled the shores of the island. She had dark-red hair, a green sweater, and baggy black pants with white shoes. Soaring over a dock, Asia cocked a brow, seeing a strange girl waving at her. Asia was a tad disgusted by her dirty apparel, but she flew down regardless. "You need something? Did you come from the ocean or something?"

"Um, kind of…" Lorac panted. "Listen, you're Asia, right? I need you to get Sipa to help these two." Asia bent down to see the tiny Nosam and Aliehs in her fingers.

"Aliehs?? What the heck happened to you, girl?"

"This idiot, who else?"

"So, do you think Sipa can do something?"

"I don't know if she will, but I'll call her." She did so, and-

"REJECT ARCEUS!" A girl in a black priestess robe and white pointed hat poofed out of red smoke. "What's goin' on?"

"This." Lorac showed her the tinies and explained the situation.

"A Hsinim Door, huh? Ooo, I've always wanted to find one of those. Still… are you sure you wanna help them?" Sipa stroked her chin with a smirk. "They'll make pretty fun test subjects."

"Come on, Sipa." Asia glared.

"Fine, fine. Where's the Hsinim Door, anyway?"

Dnalevelc

Sipa uttered an incantation to reopen the Hsinim Door. Nosam and Aliehs walked inside, and the girls watched as it expanded back to normal size. "Whoa!" The two stumbled out.

Sipa uttered an incantation to reopen the Hsinim Door. Nosam and Aliehs walked inside, and the girls watched as it expanded back to normal size. "Whoa!" The two stumbled out. "Hey, it worked!"

"Finally…" Aliehs sighed.

"For that, I'll accept your eternal souls~" Sipa said.

"Piss off."

"Ugh, fine. If you don't mind, I'm gonna stay and study this a bit."

With their business done, Team Lorac was headed to the town. "Well, Nosam… despite the craziness, you were pretty fun to hang out with." She smiled.

"I would like our next shrink date to go without evil merkids." he said with a cool grin.

"Hehe, mine, too. But I'm worried about what that girl said about your leader. Do you have a communicator; you should call your sector and warn them. Wouldn't hurt to test if they care…"

"Sigh, I suppose." Nosam switched on his wristwatch communicator and dialed Yrrah. "Hello? Yrrah? Remember when I was, well, shrunk earlier? Apparently the same thing happened to Nerehc, so he-"

"Yesth yesth, I know, Nollid already took care of it. Thank goodnessth, I thought thosthe two would never sthop."

"Huh?"

Nega-Sector V Treehouse; earlier

"I wanna squish it-" Akurah stated, shoving Eirik.

"No I wanna squish it!" Eirik screamed, pushing back.

"I found it first."

"Well I broke its EARS."

"You had the LAST kill."

"No, YOU DID!"

Ininap merely sat and shuddered in place, wondering which girl would be the one to administer her fate. 'Course, she could take this time to make a break for it, but the situation was much more terrifying.

"Stupefy."

"EEEK!" Both girls were hit by a magic blast that froze them in place.

Nollid walked in from the hallway, wand aimed and spell book in hand. "For crud's sake, can't you girls be left alone once without getting in a murder contest?"

Their stiff expressions exchanged glances.

Nollid picked Ininap up on his finger. "Nerehc!" The Supreme Leader waited on the palm.

"Hey, you're still alive! Not bad, Ininap."

"Yeah, Sirhc brought him." Nollid clarified. "I'll take you down to the Hsinim Door and get you fixed up."

"Hy, bt yu di'n't hlp Nsm erlier." Eirik said through stiff teeth.

"I know, and…" Nollid looked down, "I don't know why, but… something inside me wanted to help them now. But… I guess I can only rely on Lorac for that. Hopefully she can…"

EiznekCm House, after the fact

Lehcar and Yllaw were asleep in their room when Nerehc excitedly ran in and shook his mom by the arm. "Mom, Mom! I'm big again, look!"

"Huh. Wh-What?" Lehcar barely awakened, her eyes still heavy from tiredness.

"I'm back to normal! I don't know how, but I'm back!"

"Oh… I guess you are." Lehcar yawned, too tired to be excited, even though she was joyous deep down. "Let's celebrate in the morning, Nerry…" She fell back asleep.

"Hehe… okay." Nerehc was about to head out the door, but stopped and turned around. "M-Mom?"

Lehcar mumbled, her eyes still closed. "Yes, Nerry?"

Nerehc was extremely grateful for what his mother said earlier, and was unable to find words to express it. Instead, he just walked up and hugged her sleeping form. "I love you, Mom." Nerehc calmly walked out and closed the door.

Lehcar shifted around in her bed as her voice muffled, "I love you, too… Nerry…"
 
Last edited:
-17. The Life of Nerehc and Arorua New
This chapter used to be two separate one-shots written for the Onu Family. I've combined them into a single chapter for this story.


Chapter -17: The Life of Nerehc and Arorua
​

Age 0

Lehcar EiznekCm-Seltaeb calmly sat in her rocking chair, smiling down at the tiny baby in her arms. The small infant was comfily wrapped in an orange bundle, a tiny strand of brown hair dangling between the yellow eyes of his smiling visage. Lehcar's husband, Yllaw peeked overhead to get a look at their newborn son. "Awww. He has your eyes, Sweetie."

"I know, Yllaw." Lehcar replied, still looking happily at her baby. "Who'd've thought a couple misfits like us could make something so precious?"

"Heh, we've already made two of them, eh?"

"I know… but there's something special about this one…"

"So, what should we name him? Eilrahc or something?"

"Nah…I'm thinking more of 'Nerehc.'"

"Nerehc?"

"Yes…"

Yllaw smiled. "That's a nice name."

"Yeah… an evil name… Nerehc EiznekCm Onu."

"Your mind works great, Lehcar. I'll go get dinner ready." The goateed husband let them be.

Lehcar gently held a finger above the baby's face. The newly-named Nerehc giggled and reached his arms, trying to take her finger. Lehcar lowered her finger down and allowed the child to suck on it. She then turned her hand over and watched as the mark of the Triforce of Power appeared on the back of her hand. "Awww. My sweet, sweet Nerry." The infant slowly drifted to sleep after, feeling some kind of dark energy flow into his form. A smirk appeared on Lehcar's face. "You're going to be a wonderful killer someday…"

Age 2

"What's this word say?" Lehcar asked, touching a stick to a board with a phrase written on.

"Kkk-wwww…EEE-buh-buh." The two-year-old Nerehc tried to pronounce.

"And this next one?"

"Iiiiissss-AH!"

"Keep going…" Lehcar smiled assuringly.

"Aaaaaa… BUUUUuuug."

"So what does it say?"

"Kweeeeb, is a… BUG!"

"Yeees! Kweeb is a bug!"

"Yaaaay!"

"And what do we do with bugs?"

"Squish them!"

"Aww, good, Nerry!" Lehcar joyfully ruffled up her son's hair.

"Mama?" A 3-year-old girl barged into the room. She had dark-blonde hair and a red dress. "Will you play with-"

"Arorua, I told you not to interrupt us! Don't interrupt your brother's reading lesson!"

"S-Sorry!" The child timidly backed out. Nerehc seemed to stick his tongue in her direction.

Age 3

"Mommy… I had a nightmawe." Nerehc sadly spoke, lying under the covers of his bed.

"Awe, what happened, Sweetie?" Lehcar asked, sitting on the bed.

"I dweamed I was beat up by a bunch of big kids. I was too little to beat them. Do you think I'm little, Mommy?"

Lehcar gave an assuring smile and touched her son's shoulder. "Son… have I ever told you about the proud alien race, known as Kateenians?"

"No."

"The Kateenians are a tribe of really tiny aliens. Even tinier than your little footsies. The Kateenians get picked on a lot because of it. But you know what? They don't really care. They're proud of who they are. They like being really tiny. They don't believe you have to be big to be strong. Can you imagine anyone DUMBER?"

Nerehc gave a happy giggle.

"Son, you should never feel bad about your height. Because if anyone should, it's the Kateenians. They're no bigger than bugs on the floor! Sure, they may ACT tough… but once we catch them between our fingers, they're completely submitted to our rule! Then we can do whatever we want with 'em."

"Are they tasty, Mommy?"

"Oh, of course! In fact, here's one right now!" Lehcar held up a bag of Kateenian Gummies and took a piece out. "Try and get it!" Nerehc kept trying to grab the squishy candy as Lehcar kept pulling it away from his reach.

Finally, Lehcar decided to drop it and let him catch it. Nerehc happily chewed the tiny candy. "Mmm! They're tasty, Mommy!"

"Ha ha ha. They sure are, Nerry." Lehcar ruffled her son's hair again.

Age 5

"Have fun at your first day of kindergarten, Nerehc!" Lehcar smiled, watching her son walk toward the small building.

Upon his way, the 5-year-old ran into a small Mexican boy with a sombrero and guitar. "Hola! My name is Pablo! Would you like to be my friend?"

"Pfft. Get lost, Loser." Nerehc angrily walked by the frowning child.

"W-Wait! I can play guitar! Watch!" Pablo proceeded to play a catchy tune.

Nerehc's eyes widened at the music. "Huh…not bad." Nerehc smirked. "Hey, if you play that as my theme music, I'll let you be my minion."

"What's a minion?"

"It's, um, er… a 'friend.'"

"Oh! Okay! I'll be your minion!" Pablo continued to strum the strings of his guitar.

Nerehc nodded his head to the catchy theme as Pablo followed him into the building, watched by a smiling proud Lehcar. "Awww. My son's first minion…"

Age 6

Nerehc and many other children his age impatiently stood in an empty field area. Nerehc looked up as his parents approached him. "I dunno, Mom. What if I'm not good enough for DNK?"

Lehcar knelt down and placed a hand on her son's shoulder. "Nerehc EiznekCm Onu… you're one of the most evil children I've ever raised. You've gotten great at your bending. If anyone can show these fools who deserves to be leader, it's you. One day, you might even rule the universe."

"Will I get to shock people with lightning, and step on Kateenians?" he asked excitedly.

"Sure, Son. Whenever you like."

Age 8

Nerehc was put under the command of Supreme DNK Leader, Marba. Marba was a twisted, despicable boy who threatened to lead his comrades to their doom, but when Nerehc decided to revolt against him, very few operatives expressed protest.

"GUESS WHAT, everybody?! I'M in charge now! Nerehc EiznekCm Onu! Son of former Supreme Leader Lehcar and grandson of Ganondorf!"

His announcement was met with gasps. Some of them already knew who he was, but to think such an infamous child was now their leader. The grandson of Ganondorf, the King of Evil… How would this boy be any better than Marba?

…

Nerehc himself asked that same question. That's what his mother wanted of him… to rule in the name of evil. This was only the beginning. But somewhere inside, Nerehc asked himself… is that what he wanted?

During the announcement, his older sister merely scowled at him. Just as she did for years… when Nerehc got the special treatment. This boy… didn't deserve to lead.


The Diary of Arorua
​

My name is Arorua EiznekCm Onu. You may have heard of me. Daughter of Lehcar A. EiznekCm, and granddaughter of Ganondorf A. Dragmire. The man who some know as the reincarnation of the Devil. Everyone remembers Ganondorf as the Dark Lord who once tried to destroy the world with demonic hordes. But no one expected him to have a daughter. And because my mom was Ganondorf's daughter, she inherited part of his dark powers. And when my mother slayed Ganondorf a little around 20 years ago, she absorbed his full powers. And then she married and had kids. So, you'd think the same thing would happen again, right? Well, it did. Unfortunately…

My older brother and I were really young at the time, so we didn't really care much. We heard we were about to get another younger brother. But when we got a little older, and our mom told us about our family history, I never begun to hate anyone more than Nerehc EiznekCm Onu. My little brother, whom our mother favorited and cared for more than me or Sirhc. My little brother, who was granted the gifts of darkness by the one who stole them from her own father.

My mother was the first born of Ganondorf's two children, so it's only logical that she would be granted his powers, right? So why was it, even when Sirhc and I were here first, my "adorable" little brother got to be our mother's favorite? Well, my older brother, Sirhc is too much of a wimp as it is, but I'm no coward like him, and I have more competence than either of them. So, why did my mom miraculously decide that Nerehc would inherit her fortune and not me? It's always "My Sweet Nerehc" this and "Little Nerry" that! And all he does with his power is goof around and set things on fire for the fun of it.

Our mom always told us that Ganondorf always treated her badly and she didn't want to be anything like him. She said she wanted to give her kids the respect she wanted from them. But does she? No. Not really. I'm always getting in trouble for being mean to wittle Nerry. She never cared about her kids equally, she cares about Nerehc far more than me or Sirhc. Why did he get to be the favorite? Why did my mom decide to love him so much? Because I wasn't a complete lunatic like him? Whatever. I've always dreamed of crushing my brother. Then my mom would HAVE to give me her power. There's no one else that could fulfill her place when she was gone. We all know Sirhc didn't have the brawn to do so.

But she probably wouldn't. She'd probably slit me for killing her sweet little devil. Nerehc will always be our mom's favorite. No matter what he does, no matter what excuse she has, she'll take him over us. …And I will always hate him for it.

But one day… I met someone who can help me. A girl with soulless eyes, dressed like a ghost…
 
-16. The Cataclysm of Lava and Ice New
We'll meet Nega-IC in this chapter! Hah, but they're anything but icy!


Chapter -16: The Cataclysm of Lava and Ice
​

Dnaleci (won't bother spelling the city backwards )

Even though the land was "Ice" spelled backwards, it was anything but. Well, I guess it's why it's backwards. The sky was filled with black smog like usual, except this originated from volcano ash. For their town was built around the base of volcanoes, but although they never erupt, lava was still a problem. Especially now, when the students were unable to go into school because of the pits of lava surrounding it. "Sigh, okay, class, Ikus is throwing one of her tantrums again, so we'll proceed learning out here." The teacher said. "Stay a reasonable distance away so you don't get squirted by magma drips, we'll be fine."

"Hya ha ha ha!" laughed Ikuyim Latsyrc, running to the river's edge, a vibrant smile on her face. She had messy, long white hair and orange and white-gradient eyes like a sunrise. She wore a gray sweater with a white bowtie, light-orange skirt, and gray socks into matching shoes. "Hey, Ikus! Quit being a sourhead and come learn with us!"

Sitting lonely on an isle on the lava, Ikus Latsyrc glared at her sister with a grumpy face. "GO AWAY, Sister-chan." She folded her arms and turned away. She had short orange hair and brownish-red shirt, with eyes similar to Ikuyim.

"But whyyy! Why don't you ever come here and PLAY with uuuus!"

"Because I HATE you! And I hate EVERYTHING! I wish you'd all just BURN!" Her rage made some lava geysers burst.

"Why did Ikuyim's sister have to be born a lavabender of all things?" AlyakAm Gnik said with an emotionless face. She was thin with mint-green clothes.

"To represent her utter annoyance. And how no one wants to play with her." Her brother, Egroeg replied with a just-as-emotionless tone. He wore a gray shirt and white pants and shoes.

"Well, class, since we're already on the subject, who can tell me how magma forms?" the teacher asked.

"Ooo-ooo-ooo." Alol Krots, a girl with a pink shirt and butterfly wings, raised her hand. "It's formed when rocks melt in the Earth's lithosphere, which is the outermost shell of the earth, made of the crust and upper part of the mantle, and the asthenosphere, which is the layer below the lithosphere."

"Very good. I also would've accepted 'little girls who can't control their selves.' You'd get a sticker, if you can brave the magma rivers to the classroom to get one."

"I'LL get one!" Ikuyim joyously skipped her way across the magma platforms, stopping for brief seconds to wait out sudden magma geysers, until she made it inside the dark, flaming school and found the box of stickers. She took one, skipped her way back out, and planted it on Alol's pink shirt.

"Very good." The teacher said, not caring. "Now who can tell me what 'igneous' is?"

After that boring, hot school day…

Negative Sector IC left the boiling pit behind them, Ikuyim happily skipping ahead of her group. "You know, someone should do something about her." AlyakAm suggested.

"Yes. But who could possibly be interested enough?" Egroeg asked.

"I wish we knew why she was so upset." Yrret said with a sad face. "I'd like to help her." He had brown hair and wore a dark-blue shirt with cyan-colored sleeves.

"Ahhhh that's just Ikus!" Ikuyim said bubbly. "She's always so frumpy! I learn to just deal with it."

"You learn to deal with living on a boiling magma pit that threatens to sink your house?" Alol asked.

"Yep! It's just her way of venting. So who's up for ice cream?" She grinned widely.

"Ice… hold on!" Alol perked. "I have a pen pal in like, Dnalevelc that says the Fourth Grade President's an icebender, so maybe we can like, bring her over and do something 'bout this crazy hothead."

"Perhaps all Ikus needs is to cool down, being surrounded by so much heat all the time." Yrret agreed.

"I don't mind all this heat." AlyakAm said. "It feels like… death. Our life force steadily melting away…"

"Hehe, I'm up for it!" Ikuyim perked. "Come on! Let's go on an adventure!"

"It's not much of an adventure, just flying to Dnalevelc to grab someone and bring them here to do something for us." Yrret replied.

"Life's an adventure! So come on, let's go!" Ikuyim joyously ran to the treehouse first.

"Gee, climb many trees, much?" Egroeg remarked as they followed her.

"Gotta love the healthy spirit." Yrret said.

Dnalevelc; Onion River

"The biggest mystery in life, Aliehs, is why the heck a bunch of onions flow down this river on a daily basis." Nosam inquired as he moved onions out of the river with his bending. "I guess it'd be the ideal paradise if you liked that sort of thing. But I prefer to keep my liquids healthy."

Aliehs held a pickup stick in one hand and stood soaking her feet in the water, dull-faced and not looking the least bit interested in picking up trash. But it didn't really matter as Nosam got the job done twice as effectively, the purified river flowing beautifully. "Perfect! This river's clean enough for my lovely Lorac to bathe in. Then I shall clean it again of the filth she acquired in her daily selfless struggles! Let us celebrate our victory with bananas, Aliehs!" He marched off proudly.

Aliehs waited a few seconds after he was gone, still uninterested. She hated bananas. Eventually, she found the strength in her legs to walk forward. But after stepping out of the river, she turned to look at its quiet ripples and gentle flow. It seemed to flow a lot faster with the trash all cleared out. A very rare instance happened when the sun poked through the clouds, making its ripples sparkle. Aliehs walked closer, and her mopey, gray, droopy self reflected in the pool. She never once saw a reflection… let alone one in water. It looked so weird… almost like a parallel world she could dive into.

Aliehs knelt down and reached her hand into the ripples. She reached in closer, not seeming to feel a bottom. "…WHOA!" She splashed in fast as dust into a vacuum.

Her body spun and spun as she plummeted down a watery vortex. Unable to get her bearings, unable to swim, just a sea of bubbles and ripples spinning in her vision. "HUUU!" She was suddenly standing straight on her feet, back above the river. But something looked drastically out of place: the sky was blue, with few fluffy white clouds, and a big, bright, shiny thing in the sky that made the whole land light. Aliehs couldn't look at it without keeping a hand by her face. How could anyone live under a thing like that. And where was she, anyway…

She heard light splashes in the river and looked right, seeing someone approach, her footsteps trudging across the ripples. It was a girl that looked just like her, raccoon ears, tail and all, but her T-shirt and sandals were green, and her tan skin looked much brighter and colorful. A merry smile was on her face as she picked nuggets out of the river. "Blimey. One of life's biggest mysteries is where these nuggets come from. None may ever find out the answer, and hopefully none ever will. Because constantly wonderin' a crazy thing like this is an adventure! And if ya don't wonder, ya can't adventure! Er, or was it 'wander.' Over yonder?" She pointed that way, baffled. "Eh, EITHER WAY!" Her excited face returned. "Why, even marchin' to the end of this thing will lead me to a whole new-" Not watching her path, she bumped into someone.

Sheila shook back to her senses and wore a look more quizzical. There stood a girl with grayish-tan skin, droopy blue eyes, a gray T-shirt and sandals, black hair and shorts, and brown raccoon ears and a tail.

Sheila studied the girl closely. She looked awfully familiar… but couldn't put her tail on it. She loomed her eyes toward hers, then moved back, beginning to walk around the girl sideways. Sheila raised a strand of hair on Aliehs's head, then lifted her tail to feel it. She got back in front and stretched Aliehs's mouth, seeing those pale teeth, then pulled her nose up to peep inside. … … It took a lot more observing, but slowly but surely, the conclusion would reach Sheila. …She cried to the heavens-

"OH, BLIMEY! IT'S MY LONG-LOST IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER!" She embraced the grayer raccoon in a hug and cried. "OH-HO-HO, my baaaabyyyy! I thought I'd never see you again, where 'ave you BEEN all this time?!" D,:

Aliehs shoved her away. "You idiot, I'm your Negative, not your sister…"

Her look became quizzical. "Moy NEGATIVE? But that's bloomin' crazy! You don't look a thing like me! I mean, you LOOK like me, but you're all GLOOMY and WITHERY and, EAUCH!"

"Duh, I'm not supposed to be like you…"

"WELL, WHY NOT? You look like you've NEVER seen the SUN! And do ya ever go on any adVENTURES?"

"None that I enjoy…"

"Well, THAT'S just rubbish! SURELY you musta been on SOME adventah. Like ME, for instance, goin' through all that shrinking rubbish. You ever been shrunk? 'Cause I have, and that was a wild ride."

"Yeah. I have once. Almost died. That was pretty fun."

"Oi, there's some spirit! But 'ave I got more for you, yet. Come on, bloke, we're goin' to the ocean!" She grabbed the dimmer girl's arm and ran off hurriedly.

"Huh, that's where I almost died."

Rehgallag Elementary

To everyone's happiness, the salad oil and prune juice mining grounds were shut down thanks to an inexplicably early Winter, the outside covered with snow and machines frozen. Even gym was a joy, as children skated around on the new, remodeled floor that was now an ice rink. "Oh, Yllehs. What you did for these children knows no amount of gratitude." Eissej smiled, sat beside his coated friend on a bench.

"Well, it was no trouble." She smiled. "I like to help people. I know I can't help everyone, but I wanna do the best I can."

"Well, I think you're wonderful for doing so." He leaned his head on her side. "For someone with so much ice, your center is warm."

"Hee hee hee. I don't know why, but I always feel like my ice is a symbol of insecurity. That's why I like to, well, let it go, then I feel less insecure."

"Let it go…" Eissej looked up thoughtfully, "Somebody should write a song about that. I bet it'd sell for nega-millions."

"Heehee, maybe. I still can't believe how big a hit Venus Needs Dads was. Came out in -2011 and people still can't stop talking about it."

"Ho, I know. If only there was some… backwards universe where movies like that weren't so overrated."

"Hee hee hee! Only in our dreams."

But the gym room erupted in screams when a R.E.P.M.A.C.S. (please don't make me come up with backwards acronyms X() crashed through the ceiling. Sector -IC tumbled out, dizzy. "Uhhhh… should've let Ikuyim drive, since I ain't know how to pilot." Alol said.

"Ha ha ha! That was FUN, though! Good work, Alol!" Ikuyim barely looked fazed as she jumped up and skipped in the room- "WHOA!" and slipped on the ice. "Ha ha ha! Live and learn, get surprised by things like that!"

Eissej and Yllehs looked with worry as the five approached them. "So, um, what's with all the ice?" AlyakAm asked. "Is there um, an icebender around?"

They exchanged nervous glances. "U-Um… I-I…I am…" Yllehs very carefully rose her hand.

"Sweet, dude! You can like, help us out with a PROBLEM or something!" Alol beamed.

"P-Problem?"

"The truth is, we heard there was an icebender here, and well, this friend of ours is a lavabender who's turning the school into a lava pit, so we thought maybe you could, um reason with her?" Yrret spoke sheepishly.

Yllehs looked down. "Reason with a-, lavabender? I dunno… it sounds kinda scary."

"Well, um, we just thought, if you were an icebender, your personality would be opposite of hers, so you could talk to her, and maybe cool her down, b-both literally and…"

"It would be awfully nice of you to try." Eissej told her comfortingly. "You just said you love to help people."

"I-I'd love to, but… w-what if I get burned-?"

"Oh JUST SHUT THE *** up and let's just so FREEZE this chick already!" Ydnas stated impatiently as she stomped toward the wrecked ship. "HURRY UP!"

The duo grinned blushingly. "Hehe… I guess we're a-go." Eissej said.

"We'll fix it up quickly." Egroeg mentioned.

Posiverse

"YAAAAAAAH!" The song "A New Venture" was playing loudly as Sheila did a series of fast-paced, exciting activities with Aliehs along for the ride. Sheila's face was very bright and wide, but Aliehs's half-awake droopy look didn't change one bit. Sheila stood high on her waterbike and rode the waves off the shore, zooming around and around in circles and catching the wind in her hair. Aliehs sat along the side and let her feet skip across the water, looking as though she'd fall asleep any minute. Sheila changed course toward the beach and wore a smirk of excitement, her foot pressing the gas pedal with full force. The beach goers scurried away when the bike smashed along the shore, and Sheila and Aliehs ended up with their heads in the sand.

"WOOHOOOO!" Sheila popped out first. "That was TIGHT, eh? Come on, let's go do MORE!" She grabbed her opposite's foot and dragged her off.

She was soon strapping rollerblades and protective padding on hers and her Negative's body. "Now a sport that REALLY keeps you on yer toes is old-fashioned roller-skating! And when I say old-fashioned, I mean RIDING DOWN THE GRIM RAMP AT A JILLION MILES PER HOUR BEFORE WE ZOOM INTO SPACE!" Her voice echoed from her perch as high as the clouds, at the very top of this colossal thousand-meter ramp. "Here weeeeeee GO!"

Pulling Aliehs along, the two raccoons shot down like flaming comets. Their bodies were truly on fire as their speed was unparalleled by any other force. Sheila's skin was steadily pulling away from her body, distinctly noticeable from her eyes and teeth. And for Aliehs, this was pretty noticeable since her flesh was already so droopy. "WoooooooooooooOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!" They finally launched off the bottom ramp, scorched with their trail of fire, and flew straight into the stars above.

A Moonbase operative was doing patrol along the moon's surface when he saw two raccoons on rollerblades gliding overhead, upside-down with one's arms up in excitement. He said in his communicator, "Houston, we have a problem."

"Albert, I swear to Arceus, just because I was named that, you make that joke one more time and I'm blowing your brains out."

Sheila and Aliehs were at the top of a mountain next as both slid down on separate skis and equal speed. Sheila swiftly avoided rocks and trees coming her way while Aliehs didn't use her sticks at all, but her limp feet shifted weight on their own so the skis maneuvered away from the obstacles. When Sheila launched off a ramp and landed perfectly, Aliehs tripped so now her right ski was keeping along, and her left leg stuck straight in the air. "That's a good idea!" Sheila mimicked this pose, and both top legs ended up catching branches and swirling them around before they went flying onto a higher route.

Sheila wrapped her legs around Aliehs's head and rode her like a skiing horsie, her wide grin unchanging as she maneuvered Aliehs's body and avoided hazards (she was still wearing her skis as well, so they formed an 'X' in front of Aliehs). She shifted Aliehs's weight to the left to go along a sideways slope, then rightward when the slope shifted that way. They ended up going straight up a loop-di-loop and shooting down the long vertical slope that followed. As they shot down like a rocket, Sheila flipped Aliehs onto her shoulders so she could be the one skiing. Aliehs, not hanging on tight at all, flew away from Sheila's grasp like that, and as the Positive looked back in confusion, she plopped into the snow and left a perfect shape of herself. Aliehs drifted down upside-down like a measly feather and softly buried her head in the softness.

Sheila was dashing through a thick, vast jungle as swarms of angry apes chased with the desire to tear their limbs to pieces. Her speed proved far superior even with Aliehs along, but they had to zip directions several times to avoid surprising snakes, dart traps, and the usual skeleton-filled pitfall. They eventually dashed into an ancient temple and easily ran across the traps with Sheila's speed, finally making it to the center where the Crystal Skull rested. But the moment Sheila took it, a giant ***king boulder came rolling out, chasing the two all the way back to the exit. Aliehs slipped from her grasp as Sheila slid out of the closing door, but reached back and pulled her opposite out just in time. The boulder crashed, and bore the logo of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Sheila and Aliehs were now seated on something like a horsy, with the former sparing a look back at her grayer self and giving an assuring nod. The wind brushed past their hair as they were thousands of meters in the sky again, under some flying metal craft. The craft released the missile they were sitting on, and fell faster and faster to the fortress below. The speed was even greater than on the Grim Ramp, and the heat would surely burn the flesh and bone off their bodies. It would only be a matter of time before the missile made impact. That time… was right now, actually. (End song.)

The building was swallowed in a storm of fire and ash, steadily collapsing it in a million pieces of roaring rubble. The cloud of ash grew wider and wider, for no remnants of this doomed fortress would remain. "… … THIS WAS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LOIIIIIIIFFFFFE!"

Dnaleci; Rutsua Elementary

Negative Sector IC returned to Dnaleci with Team Yllehs in tow and cautiously approached the boiling pit around the school. Ikus Latsyrc kept her perch on the lone island with her back facing them. "There she is! Heeeey, Ikus!" Ikuyim waved.

"GO away, Sister-chan." She turned for that brief moment, then faced forward.

"Wellll, like, guess it's up to you now." Alol told Yllehs.

With a very nervous gulp, Yllehs threw her ice into the magma and froze it solid. She climbed down and very carefully stepped across to approach Ikus. She stopped before her tall island and spoke to her. "H-Hey… Ikus?"

"WHAAAT." She turned with her mouth wide open as she yelled that.

"H-Hey…" She was grinning nervously, "I was wondering… why are you so mad?"

"Because I AM! THAT'S why!" Turned away.

"W-Well there must be a reason." Yllehs walked a bit closer. "You can't just be… angry. Is it insecurity? 'Cause uh, I kinda feel the same way, and I also-"

"Aren't you listening? I said GO AWAY!" She forced a lava geyser up from below, Yllehs jumping back.

She froze it quickly. "P-Please, just listen first. I only want you to-"

"NO!" 'nother geyser.

She froze, "W-Would you just-"

"Nuh-uh." Geyser.

Froze. "Please-"

Geyser.

Froze, "J-"

Geyser.

Froze.

Geyser.

Froze.

Geyser.

"WILL YOU JUST STOP IIIIIT?!" Yllehs unleashed a mighty beam of ice that made Ikus's platform frosty. The 7-year-old already jumped off and sent a magma quake along the ground that made Yllehs dodge. Ikus stomped a series of magma rocks from the ground and hurled at Yllehs, but the icebender was quick to dodge and zip a road of ice along the ground, causing Ikus to slip.

Yllehs blasted a storm of ice beams, but Ikus regained her ground and burned parallel paths of magma that curved and connected at Yllehs, who jumped back, but the magma continued and burned a row of 8's, with little islands in the 'holes'. Yllehs carefully jumped the islands as Ikus came for her, tossing ice blasts that Ikus ducked before grabbing magma from the side and chucking it at her. Yllehs flipped back and froze a road of ice along the islands, skiing over to Ikus and jumping to kick, but Ikus ducked and started flinging a round of magma streams.

Yllehs hurriedly tossed an ice beam at each stream, alternating left and right, left and right, before Ikus finally thrusted herself toward Yllehs on a magma wave, the latter dodging right to throw a quick beam that froze Ikus's wave and caused her to fly forward and crash. She recovered and burned a magma pool around her before making her platform rise with a lava geyser, which she then spun like a tornado toward Yllehs. The fourth-grade leader ran away and tried to throw ice back, but the cyclone stayed burning as a trail of lava was left in its wake.

Tired of running, Yllehs created a trail of ice through the air and surfed away, skiing around and at level with Ikus as the angry child threw more lava rocks. Yllehs kept the ice road going with her right hand and sent a steady beam of ice with her left at the top of the cyclone, but before it could freeze completely, a magma rock hit the ice path and caused Yllehs to fall. The cyclone was still drilling toward her, but Yllehs spun back to her feet and released a double ray of ice that froze the cyclone and flew Ikus off.

"RRRRRAAAAAAH!" Ikus threw both arms down and burned a wide pit of magma around her perch. Yllehs slid back and froze a great deal of ground into ice, hurriedly waving her arms as a bunch of snow spiraled and bunched above her. Ikus also whirled her arms in a fluid motion to gather and bunch several streams of lava, a massive ball of ice or lava forming on either side. Yllehs's side was blue and freezing, Ikus's was red and molting, and both elemental spheres grew brighter and larger. Once both were at maximum height, Yllehs spun and twirled, and Ikus spun and twirled, before both girls thrusted arms forward and launched the powerful beams of clashing temperatures. Heat met cold, fire met ice, lava met snow, both elements clashed and mixed into a force greater than they ever saw. It was almost like a mini sun was created, for the clash grew bright enough to force the viewers to cover their eyes.

A gentle snow fell over the school grounds. A great statue, depicting Yllehs and Ikus's fight, stood over the playground. "Huff, huu, huff, huu…" After Ikus caught her breath, she viewed the statue in its wonder.

"Siiigh, huff, siiigh, huff…" Yllehs tried to stand straight. "Are you… better, yet?"

"…Y…Yeah… I think I am!" Ikus stood straight and smiled wide. "Now I know why I was so angry! I've always loved getting into fights at school… but because of my lavabending, nobody wanted to fight! You were the first one brave enough to fight me in ages. Now that all my steam is let out, I feel AAAAALL better! Thank you, Ice-chan! I hope we get to FIGHT again!"

Now more joyous than ever, Ikus skipped away.

Cleveland; Nugget River

"Blimey, I can't believe we came outta that missile launch with only minor nosebleeds." Sheila said as she and Aliehs walked across the river, arms and heads in bandages. "But then we tripped on that banana peel and got in THIS mess. All in all though, I had a really fun day with you, Backwards Me! I hope I can say the same for you?"

"Yeah, it was pretty sick, actually."

"Ah'll bet that's 'Negaverse' for ripper! Say, how'd you get in this world, anyway?" She turned to Aliehs.

"Well, a Positive or Negative can mainly enter the other's world if both are standing in front of the same reflective source, otherwise you need a spell or something. It probably happened when you were walking in the river the same time we cleaned it and the sun started shining. That's how Nerehc got to Cheren, when he was looking in his dresser mirror."

"Ahh, well that's a handy explanation! So I guess you'll be going back then?"

"Guess so. I won't fit in in this world, much too bright."

"Well, that's crikey. But just make me a promise then, will ya, Me?"

"Hmm?"

Sheila held her unwrapped arm out. "Promise me that… you'll live your life full of excitement and thrills. Have tons of adventures and make every event exciting!"

"I was already doin' that before you took your first steps, mate." Aliehs reached her free hand and lightly smacked Sheila's. With that, Sheila saluted, and Aliehs insipidly mimicked the motion. Aliehs then turned around and jumped in the river, splashing back to her dimension.

Aliehs resurfaced in the Negaverse just in time for the patch of sun to fade away. She heard footsteps in the river and saw Nosam and Lorac walking over. "Isn't this water most refreshing for your lovely tootsies?" Nosam asked her.

"Hm hm hm. Well, at least it's clean enough to walk in." She smiled. "…! ALIEHS!" Lorac saw the sight of the bandaged girl and ran over. "What happened to you?! You look like you've spent the day with some MASOCHIST!"

"I'm fine… Hey, um… you blokes wanna find a giant ice cube and slide down a volcano?"

They exchanged the most baffled, utterly confused expressions. "'BLOKES'?"

"Eh…never mind."

"Why don't we just go get ice cream, Aliehs?" Lorac suggested as both took her hand and led her away.

"Can we walk around in a giant freezer and get lost?"

"You've been out in the sun too long, dearest…" Nosam thought as the tiniest bit of sun shone in the clouds.

Dnaleci

The teams of -IC and Team Yllehs casually walked away from the school grounds with the chaos long behind them. "So like, to keep Ikus from melting the school, we basically gotta FIGHT 'er now?" Alol questioned.

"Goodness, I almost prefer it if she just stay angry." Yrret moaned.

"He ha ha! Ikus is such a silly face!" Ikuyim laughed, skipping along.

"Regardless, we appreciate you coming to help us, Yllehs."

"Yah, thanks…" AlyakAm said uncaringly.

"Hehe… I don't usually get so violent… but I'm glad to help." Yllehs blushed.

"It is truly a blessing Ikus doesn't go to our school." Eissej commented.

"Would really make things ***kin' exciting." Ydnas snapped.

"Well, I guess we'll just take you home now." Egroeg figured.

"Better leave Ikuyim here to walk Ikus home." AlyakAm said.

"He he ha! Kus-Kus just never changes!" Ikuyim laughed.

And so, the school stood happily ever after for the rest of that day. The sun poked through the clouds, illuminating the statue of Ikus and Yllehs that would stand for eons.

So yeah, Ikus has issues, and the only way to work them out is to beat people up. Bet you don't wanna live in the same house as her.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top