Fallen Star believed the deities to be fickle, for the machinations they are capable of were made plain to see for the boy since birth. Too much blood has spilt on the Coloradoan prairies to suggest otherwise.
It is unfortunate that he must grow up to understand that the Great Spirit or God the Father are blameless in the face of their wilful creations. In a shifting world dirtied by the hands of Man, what will a little boy marked for greatness do to preserve the sanctity of life?
A/N: This story is inspired by Legends Never Die by Ideas-Guy. If you haven't read it yet, do check it out. I plan to employ some different aspects of the CK3 systems to give it a more intense gamer-like feel.
I want to try and piece together actual history and creatively blend it with my own stuff. The progression of this story will depend on the balance I am able to realise between the more interesting aspects of history and the horrifying parts that I plan to wilfully avoid writing about. The nineteenth century was a dark time in the history of the continent. I will not be writing heavily on the culture and sensibilities of the time, but it is likely that some of the depredation may bleed in, but only for the purpose of story telling.
It is unfortunate that he must grow up to understand that the Great Spirit or God the Father are blameless in the face of their wilful creations. In a shifting world dirtied by the hands of Man, what will a little boy marked for greatness do to preserve the sanctity of life?
A/N: This story is inspired by Legends Never Die by Ideas-Guy. If you haven't read it yet, do check it out. I plan to employ some different aspects of the CK3 systems to give it a more intense gamer-like feel.
I want to try and piece together actual history and creatively blend it with my own stuff. The progression of this story will depend on the balance I am able to realise between the more interesting aspects of history and the horrifying parts that I plan to wilfully avoid writing about. The nineteenth century was a dark time in the history of the continent. I will not be writing heavily on the culture and sensibilities of the time, but it is likely that some of the depredation may bleed in, but only for the purpose of story telling.