1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

MARVEL: Game Maker System (Avengers, X-Men, SI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by NunuXD, Feb 2, 2023.

1. NunuXD

NunuXD Getting out there.

Sorry, I'm new to release chapters in a forum, I've fixed now :D

pandada14 likes this.
  2. Sanyam

Sanyam IRL Shonen Sidekick

Great premise and idea.

I'm curious, will he be just babying Minecraft for a while or is he going to focus more on releasing new games.

Minecraft is basically complete, now I think the smart thing would be to let it naturally grow while creating other games rather than just refining a single one.

RamiroGalletti and SeVdex like this.
  3. bluepencil

bluepencil Gas monies plz

Are you deliberately imitating the Chinese web novel style? The phrasing and word choices are very sus from a native English speaker perspective.

Let's just take the recent posted chapter for a moment:

I don't know if it just need a better beta reader/editor or what, but there are some very basic grammar and information fails here.

So - are you writing then translating this from your own native language?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
  4. TrueGuardian32

TrueGuardian32 Shield Enthusiast

Sup Nunu! Welcome to the Forum Writer Squads. Surprised you came over.

5. Mastersgt

Mastersgt Experienced.

Hmm... Really feel like there should be more purchases/sales already. Like north of 50k downloads.

As for the next games to be made...

The Sims, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, God Of War, Harry Potter and the Wizarding World(if the books do not exist), Stargate, Star Wars, Star Trek, StarCraft, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Doom, Legend of Zelda, Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire, Batman, etc...

Basically making interactive sandboxed game worlds for movies, tv shows, and books that do not exist in Marvel...

6. LORDANTAS

LORDANTAS Getting sticky.

The idea that Twitch was created before minecraft is absolutely baffling to me.

7. Marcrawsky

Marcrawsky Not too sore, are you?

So will 51 be released now then? Enjoying the story now just wondering when if ever he will get out of his mountain.

chimmichangaa likes this.
  8. Kenrio

Kenrio Not too sore, are you?

I read this on web novel and it become much more frustrating on the future with author needing the number of people that is playing, even being much more fun than the original and it should spread much faster because is vr

Grimmouse197 likes this.
  9. Kenrio

Kenrio Not too sore, are you?

This appear to be a copy paste of other site so I don't think he will correct it

Kasai17Black and Grimmouse197 like this.
  10. UponAPaleHorse0

UponAPaleHorse0 Making the rounds.

Mass Effect

Grimmouse197 likes this.
  11. Grimmouse197

Grimmouse197 Experienced.

I thought the writing style look familiar so it's a writing style that's translated from another language. It really does explain why I see this writing style all the time.

Kasai17Black likes this.
  12. Grimmouse197

Grimmouse197 Experienced.

This is a perfect video for this.