1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mato Seihei no Slave/Slave of the Magic Capital's Elite Troops

Discussion in 'General' started by Godzillaslayer101, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Godzillaslayer101

Godzillaslayer101 Making the rounds.

Mato Seihei no Slave or Slave of the Magic Capital's Elite Troops is a manga written by Takahiro and drawn by Yohei Takemura. Takahiro previously wrote Akame Ga Kill and one can easily see that seeing as the main female protagonist is NotEsdeath. Here is the synopsis of the series

Synopsis
    The demon-filled dimension known as "Mato" has opened, and a type of "peach" tree that grows there yields fruit that confers special powers to those who eat it, giving humanity a fighting chance, but this only works for women. As such, as protectors of humanity, women rise in social status while men are relegated to second-class citizens scraping for basic occupation and acknowledgment. Cue Yuuki Wakura, a domestically crafty high school senior whose sister was taken during a Mato event 5 years before; while lamenting the hardships of the life ahead of him, an event opens before him, and while being rescued from demons by Captain Kyouka of the Anti-Demon Corps, she confers him powers as her "slave" and turns him into a mighty beast mount that mows down the monsters. However, there is a surprising price to pay for being her Slave... and it's not him who has to pay it.

The series is beautifully drawn, and the show never goes that deep into the ramifications of men being relegated to second-class citizens. The gender role has been used as an in-setting excuse for the fem-dom. I don't know why they went that route seeing as the Slave gimmick provides that well enough, but what can you do? The series is horny on main and I blinked when I heard it was on Shonen jump. The plot is going to interesting places. We've recently found out that Japan has a stranglehold on the Mato-peaches and that other nations are desperately trying to break said stranglehold. A new antagonist was added to the series main antagonist. More importantly, the series protagonist just got beat out of his "evil mode" by the strongest character in the series. The problem is she seems to believe that all that was required for a reward was headpats, and not whatever Yuuki's subconscious desires are.

Anyway, this thread is for the discussion of the series or fic ideas if anybody has any. Be excellent to one another.

Decapitation and Germtheory3Z like this.
  2. Godzillaslayer101

The Commander has always been the peak of humanity. She’s so far above everybody that she must’ve been almost like a God to Yuuki. This means that Yuuki’s reward is for him to literally pet the Commander. I don’t mean that sexually. I mean he literally pets her like a dog and she gets hot and bothered over it. Our boi is weird.

3. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

Clearly, Yuuki's subconscious reaction to overly dominant women like the Commander is to want to reverse things and have her on the submissive role instead.

Switches are fun.

Godzillaslayer101 likes this.
  4. Godzillaslayer101

All I could think while reading, the chapter was “how pent up do you have to be to pant from having your hair stroked?”

Has the commander never permitted somebody to touch her hair?

5. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

I think it's more the intimacy of the moment than anything.

Godzillaslayer101 likes this.
  6. Godzillaslayer101

Which implies horrible things about her personal life, come to think of it.

7. rx915

rx915 Experienced.

That sounds well.... standard with how I remember Akama Ga Kill.

8. Godzillaslayer101

Chapter 58 dropped and Himari's mother is the focus. I'd elaborate more but that's the whole chapter. Well, that and Yuuki getting princess carried.

9. Godzillaslayer101

The Raws for Chapter 59 got released and Himari's family is batshit insane.

10. Godzillaslayer101

Chapter 63 is out and Fubuki has a vested interest in educating her daughter in all matters.

Sornek likes this.