1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice

MCU Spiderman Insert

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by 0Jordinio0, Aug 16, 2019.

1. 0Jordinio0

0Jordinio0 I trust you know where the happy button is?

That's the beauty of going after Vanok's bots. They're rigged to explode, so nobodies going to notice a missing repulsor and arc reactor. The biggest problem would be doing it on the fly. But Vanok's drones are way more fragile than even Tony's bots from the 3rd movie - just need to swing by and ambush one during the chase, punch right through it and drag it into a dark place before being seen, something easily in Spiderman capabilities.

The thing about busting open Winter Soldier early, is making sure nobody notices the hacking. The weak link there is May. Winter Soilder can come at Spiderman all he wants, 95% of the time he's going to get merked, he's casually overpowered in close, so his only option is assassination, but spider sense, so any Spiderman worth his salt would know it's coming. Personally, I'd wait a bit to bust it open, at least until I'd be much more powerful.

And yeah, that was my big thinking on the Extemis part. With the Spiderman package enhanced by Extremis, and Venom on top of that, well it's not too big a swing to say I'd be one of the heaviest hitters around - I should be near or have surpassed the 100 ton mark, with insane regeneration, durable enough to tank missile fire, the spider senses, fire breath and heat manipulation.

Also, the MCU fanfiction archives are terrible. Everything is all Yaoi, Slash, Angst, girl boy baby Peter, more angst. One of the most action pact movie series out there and it's full of all this chick flick drama in fanfiction.

2. Whenever Possible

Whenever Possible Versed in the lewd.

And so as long as you ambush the drone somewhere without cameras, and it doesnt manage to fly away in pieces to somewhere it would get caught on tape as a differently abled droid, and the arms/legs dont have any explosives in them, you'd be fine. It's a good plan

3. ArcaneReader

ArcaneReader Master Of The Arcane (Not)

Same. Except I'm more irritated then sad

4. ArcaneReader

That's insulting I've actually read a few really good SI storys with a title that literally says self insert.

RichardWhereat likes this.
  5. ArcaneReader

No that's Taylor I get their both big themed but ones a girl and controls bugs the others got spider powers and is a dude

RichardWhereat likes this.
  6. rick1497

rick1497 Experienced.

Well, the alert reminded me about this thread. Thinking on it, there are a couple changes I would make to my old choices. One, I would work on working in some stuff that I remember Spidey doing in the comics, such as sticking his feet to the ground for better punches. Two, I would look up some parkour to get a better idea of how to move around. My super powers would make it all a lot easier, but no reason not to get a bit of a head start on learning some actual tricks and techniques. Three, I would not join the debate team. I would not enjoy it myself, and I do not believe that it would be beneficial to me. Four, after Endgame, I would ask Strange about the possibility of learning magic. Well, I would bring it up in Infinity War, and continue on the path after Endgame.