1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Modded Factorio SI Multicross

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by ReiZetsubou, Nov 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Extras: CXX God-Killer Armor
    ReiZetsubou

ReiZetsubou Praise Sunlyer

EXE​

Log: #1987

CXX armor construction began on year seven on Alpha Eridani. Recording all the technology I needed to finish to complete the armor.

-CXX batteries. Has a lot more energy potential than antimatter mass wise. Antimatter the mass of Mars compressed to only one hundred thousand AA batteries.

-CCX jury-rigged M=E Infinite Ore reactor, generates about four thousand Yottawatts per second.

-CX shield modules. Seemingly grants conceptual damage immunity based on world virtualization technology. With this, my armor could potentially survive a Death Star laser point blank and the August Duchess certainly so considering its size. Has survived testing inside the local star.

-CXX Exoskeletons. Grants mach speeds witouth breaking the sound barrier. Upgraded that each exoskeleton gives a two hundred thousand percent speed buff. Stacked enough of them to move at a small percentage the speed of light. Only applies to movement speed as you can go faster with flying equipment.

-CDLX inventory buffs. Not gonna go in on how much stuff I can store before I just give up and say Jupiter. With my additional Factorissimo custom research I did, I could potentially create an entire factory inside to create basically anything. But the drawback is that I can't automate self-replication inside the factories so I have to do everything manually if I wanted to create a new custom factory. The factory is now just limited to a city-sized one with pipes and belts connected together using special WVS coding.

-CXX Exotronic Power Armor. The base for the actual armor itself, modified to look like something Ultron would have come up with. It only gives durability to survive a medium nuke but acts as the frame for my equipment.

-XC Roboports not much different from other roboports except that it allows for more for more drones to be deployed. I don't use it much as I can potentially open a portal to my factory and the drones there do my building.

-XC spectrum goggles. The next tier after nightvision goggles. It allows me to see most of the electromagnetic spectrum but is not used very often, yet.

-CX personal laser modules. Has enough energy to melt entire mountain ranges with a limit on how far the beam goes. Now upgraded with the ability to synchronize and superimpose laser pulses so that it holds its integrity on longer distances and be more powerful with a lower fire rate. Somehow creates a significant kinetic charge when fired. Maybe virtualization tech?

-VII stealth modules. Hides me from detection in every conceivable vectors including gravity. With an unintended side effect of anti-gravity. Ita also allows me to code the anti-gravity effects to recreate inertial dampening.

-CXX exothermic thrusters. Allows me to fly at the speed of light when using it in conjunction with anti-gravity.

-CX AI module. An AI I created from Skynet's architecture that connects to my WVS. Has a hardlocked override if it goes haywire. Assists movement that normal reaction times aren't capable of, and can hack any system with the near unlimited processing power I have on the WVS.

-CXLV Frameshift/Hypershift drive. Allows for two thousand and one C in Frameshift Alcubierre mode and one hundred thousand light years per hour in Hypershift Hyperspace mode.

-CX nuclear rockets. Nuclear armaments with a maximum range of one thousand megatons.

-Elite Quantum Computer Suite. Using their architecture and coding as I'm not Bill Gates and am gonna build a super complex computer system.

-VI life support, one to one recycling system. Consumes one megawatt per hour to maintain. Basically nothing as I only need one. And only for Lisa as I'm a virtual pseudo game entity who can only die from external damage.

-Magnetic resonance nanites that repairs things at one percent a second. Has not much use as my repair packs are faster with drones. Can be used by the AI to fully facilitate its capabilities.

EXE​

Ddmkm122, Osserumb and Warer like this.