• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Multi-Quote inserts quotes in reverse order

Nohman Valdemar

Is literally Isil`Zha
Not sure if this is a setting, or just an issue with the forum software... going through a thread I like to multi-quote posts I want to respond to, then continue on and reply at the end. Problem is that when I get to replying, it sticks the last posts I quoted at the top, so I have to rearrange it all... or respond to everything in reverse thread-order.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no user-accessible settings for the multi-quote, as far as I can tell.

I went ahead and tried to milti-quote 11 replies in their order of posting in a row.
(i.e. I clicked in the order:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

The order of quotes I got was:
3, 2, 6, 1, 5, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

After some more testing, I think that the quotes are added in the order you clicked on the 'Add Multi Quote' button, except for when the whole system breaks and you get them in a seemingly haphazard order, as happened in the first half of my examaple above.

So yeah: It's definitely broken. But does not work in the manner you describe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back