• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Not getting notifications

Joel Fischoff

Getting out there.
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
11
Likes received
109
I'm not sure this is the right place to look, and I'm guessing I probably screwed something up, but I've stopped getting E-mail notifications from Questionable Questing. The last notification I got was on October 2nd, and I know there have been messages that should have sent messages since then. I'm still getting alerts, so that's not the issue - I can still read everything, but I'm just not getting the E-mails.


Thanks in advance!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top