1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Of Ice and Men (Young Justice. Icicle Junior SI.)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Flightless Man, Apr 19, 2022.

?

Location of Team's base.

Poll closed May 4, 2022.
  1. Missile Silo in Nebraska

46 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. Ski Lodge in Colarado

23 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. Lighthouse in Hawaii

28 vote(s)
    25.7%
  4. Ranch in Texas

19 vote(s)
    17.4%
  5. Summer Camp in Michigin

12 vote(s)
    11.0%
  6. Junkyard in Washington

17 vote(s)
    15.6%
  7. Rundown Hotel in North Carolina

17 vote(s)
    15.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Flightless Man

Flightless Man Versed in the lewd.

Thanks I appreciate this. I just don't know how long it will take.

I'm really trying to get back to a place where I'm happy enough to continue. But every time I start right now, I end up making the story take a grim turn. I've killed paula, Artemis, Tuppence, and tEd Kord in 4 different versions of the chapter.

2. NightmareWarden

NightmareWarden Versed in the lewd.

If you don’t want to move on to a different story temporarily, try writing some interludes. You don’t have to publish them, just make use of those emotions to reinforce that your protagonist has been teetering on a tightrope with his disruptions. Some have fallen when attempting to balance too much and shattered, others look for moments of vulnerability to knock their targets over completely.

Heck, you could even take a lesson from With This Ring and write about different universes for a bit.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  3. Akalon3001

Akalon3001 Getting out there.

Found your story yesterday and just finished binge reading it. Well done, it's quite good.

I hope things get better for you and yours soon. Until then I wish your family and yourself good health and fortunes.

Wild Transient, Doccer and Ashborn like this.
  4. Anjels

Anjels Know what you're doing yet?

It's more to prove a point...Humans are stubborn as fuck so fear the power of our "will".

Wild Transient and Doccer like this.
  5. Anjels

Anjels Know what you're doing yet?

Being immortal is not the same as having infinite respawn ability