1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Our Benefactor (Worm/Exalted)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Jack of Olives, Mar 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Peanuckle

Peanuckle Versed in the lewd.

"Ended up sleeping with a mountain. Don't ask how, sometimes I can't even remember it. Wild night. Anyways, gave birth to a nice sloping hill, it didn't want to leave the range. I think he wants to grow a snowcap before moving out on his own.

Cubbyhb1, caspian1a, TheWave and 33 others like this.
  2. Destrark

Destrark The Ebon Dragon. On vacation from Malfeas.

The fact things like that are entirely possible remind me just how ridiculous Exalted can be.

3. Peanuckle

Peanuckle Versed in the lewd.

To be fair, it was a First-Age Solar with an epic artifact that let him do it. That's not something that happens regularly.

4. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

And remember that it ended in a lot of deaths, when the mountain "climaxed".

5. Jack of Olives

Jack of Olives Knows just enough to be dangerous.

As a reminder, this is a SFW thread.

Edit: although considering I'm crossing Worm and Exalted, maybe I should have just put it in the NSFW thread, anyway. :p

6. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

I'm pretty sure everything mentioned is considered SFW on QQ.

Cubbyhb1, caspian1a, TheWave and 4 others like this.
  7. Jack of Olives

Jack of Olives Knows just enough to be dangerous.

Just thought I'd mention it before things got out of hand.

caspian1a likes this.
  8. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

Why do people keep bringing up things that only existed in an April Fool's joke?

9. PhoenixFTW

PhoenixFTW Making the rounds.

Because, like the dinosaurs that piss heroin, they're that ridiculous.

10. NavigatorNobilis

NavigatorNobilis Follower of the Second Star

And with the Moon-And-Earth Song Knack, Lunars can become geographical features, and with the [Shapeshift Other] Knack (which I can't currently remember what it's called) you could do some pretty awesome and very damn scary things.

RJC1212 likes this.