1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Princess Admiral (Worm/Azur Lane)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by madhat886, Oct 29, 2022.

1. madhat886

madhat886 Getting sticky.

Won’t work as it’s not a world war era ship

Maylordgiveusmercy likes this.
  2. Threadmarks: Princess Admiral 10
    madhat886

!

Taylor step out onto the docks where her massive fleet of shipgirls call it their home port. She’s now dressed in a costume, a full dress uniform of the style that her grandfather Emperor Norton wore, complete with the stovepipe hat with red feathers on it. It also has military regalia of the style of the German Empire and she carried a ceremonial mace in the style of England. With how much her blood is mixed up with royal blood, she decided to take after her grandfather Norton, who she read up on with how he managed to get everyone to just go with him being the emperor. Taking him as her role model, as with how crazy her life is now, might as well follow his lead.

On the docks are ambassadors from the EU and from the US government have come and see her use her power to summon more shipgirls. The PRT sent Dragon to watch and record the event. Which Taylor isn’t going to stop till she summons as many fleets as she could from different countries. Taylor was tried of having one surprise after another showing up, and just want to get it all out of the way at once.

“Admiral are you ready?” Victory ask who is standing with Constitution.

“Yes and, I’m not using that place holder name the PRT gave me anymore,” Taylor said. “I’m Sovereign now.”

Walking to the end of the dock, Sovereign began channeling her power like she did before. Dragon sensors detected storms appearing all over the globe. The first fleet that appear came flying the Italian royal flag when it was still a kingdom. The next fleet carried the French flag, which the third fleet also carried. And the final fleet carried the white-blue-red flag of the Russian Empire.

The Russian shipgirls were literally freezing the ocean as they sailed to the dock. The three other fleets got out of the way of the Russian ships, mostly thanks to the ice. They climb onto the dock and Taylor got a good look at them. The older shipgirls like all the others are wearing form fitting or revealing outfits, it helped that all of the, are wearing a white fur coat, or a cloak of some kind to cover themselves, but all of them are wide open showing off their shapely bodies. Which nine of the ships are giving off the baroness stereotype, they're are quite well endowed, and thus have outfits that either hug their chests tight to show them off, or outright expose their ample cleavage. Their rigs are like the Iron Blood fleets, having heads of beasts but are covered in ice, all expect for a few of the shipgirls who have normal looking rigs.

The lead shipwoman as she looks to be in her 30’s and is fully matured looking than the older shipgirls. She also wearing clothes that isn’t revealing like many other shipgirls, with a long skirt. Like many of the other Russian shipgirls has long white hair that she has it braided.

“Sovereign meet the 3rd oldest commissioned warship and the only one who is still active. She’s a submarine salvage ship,” Constitution said.

“Kommuna or should I call you Volkhov?” Victory asked the third oldest shipwoman who is over a 100 years old.

“It’s for the empress to decide,” Kommuna said as she bent the knee to Taylor followed by the other Russian shipgirls.

“I’m related to the Russian royal family?” Taylor asked.

“Yes by the royal family of England making you a cousin. You called and we came to answer your call, the Northern Parliament is now under your command,” Kommuna said.

"And it's good enough for us. Our nation got rid of the royal family, and I look back fondly at the time when they ruled, compared to what came afterwards. When you called we decided to come and serve you instead," a shipgirl who stands behind Kommuna spoke up.

"Avrora, you're looking younger," Victory said.

"The only reason why she looks younger, is because unlike myself who is still in service she's a museum ship," Kommuna said.

"I was built in 1897 while Kommuna was built in 1912, and you can see the museum has taken good care of me, like how both Victory and Constitution are a whole lot better looking than they would be otherwise," Avrora said.

“Thank you for your service,” Taylor said. “Now please rise and move aside so I can greet the other fleets.”

The Northern Parliament fleet desummon their rigs and moved aside so that the fleet flying the Italian royal flag to greet their admiral.

"Lutzow!" Little Prinz Eugen cried out as she rushes out and latches onto one of the Northern Parliament shipgirls. She's followed by her 3 older sisters, Prinz Eugen, Blucher, and Admiral Hipper.

Taylor stared at the group and saw how all of them looked alike.

"Are you all sisters?" Taylor asked, as the shipgirls who are sister ships tend to look alike.

"We are, I'm Tallinn formerly Lutzow, before I was sold to Russia," the North shipgirl said introducing herself and looks down at Little Prinz Eugen who is latch to her leg then to Prinz Eugen. "Why is there another Eugen who is a child clinging to my leg?"

"I'm still trying to figure out why there are a bunch of child version of shipgirls," Taylor said.

"Well at least Admiral Hipper isn't the flatest sister anymore," Tallinn smirks.

"CUT THAT OUT!" Admiral Hipper glared at her sister. Who just laughs with her other sisters at her, causing her to steam.

"And she's not the only one," Revenge said standing next to a North shipgirl who looks like her. "This is Arkhangelsk who was originally HMS Royal Sovereign my sister ship."

"Same here with Murmansk or as she use to be named Milwaukee," Omaha said as she and the rest of her sisters, Raleigh, Richmond, Concord, Marblehead, and Memphis are all gathered around said shipgirl.

The Italian shipgirls came forward unlike the winter theme Northern Parliament shipgirls are more "high-life" oriented, aristocratic, and are themed around the Mediterranean summer and the older shipgirls like many others prefer attire that are a common source of fanservice. And virtually all of them wear a cool-looking cape of some sort as part of their uniform.

“I am Vittorio Veneto the flagship of the Sardegna Empire," said shipgirl said bending the knee with the others of her fleet.

"And I have blood ties with the Italian royal family?" Taylor asked.

"Yes from the House of Savoy," Vittorio Veneto said.

"The House of Savoy is one of the oldest houses that has many ties to other houses and branches," Victory said.

"That explains so much," Taylor said.

The last two fleets came together, both flying the French flag. Both fleets look more like a church militant or Templar Knights with all the swords and shields they carry and crosses. The first fleet have lighter colors and the second has darker colors.

"I am, Richelieu the flagship of the Iris Libre fleet," the shipgirl who's look is heavily themed around religion said bending her knee to Taylor.

"I am, Jean Bart the flagship of the Vichya Dominion fleet," the shipgirl who is dress light a pirate said.

"The Iris Libre are the free French ships who escape when France surrendered to Germany. The Vichya Dominion are the one who fought with the Germans," Victory explains. "They also fight all the time."

"I can't help it, she betrayed the Scriptures," Richelieu said.

"Go fuck off, you need it," Jean Bart retort causing her sister to glare at her.

"I can see where this is going," Taylor said as she used her power again.

"What are you doing?" Constitution asked.

"Trying to summon the oldest French navy ship still in service to be the flagship for them," Taylor said.

"That would be," Victory was saying but stop as Taylor had summoned four more shipgirls, or women as the four older ships came sailing into the docks using sails. That only Victory and Constitution used in her current fleet.

The two came climbing onto the docks, the first is a woman in her 30's who is dressed in green overalls, gloves and rubbers boots and a cap that reminds Taylor of how people who work on the fishing boats dress. Her rigs is fishing lines and nets.

The second woman is dressed in modern Italian navy dress but has the same kind of rigging that Constitution and Victory have.

The third is wearing a modern German navy uniform and flying the German flag, and the last is wearing a US coast guard uniform and flying the US flag.

"Mutin?" Richelieu and Jean Bart asked staring at the fisherwoman who is flying the French flag. (2)

"Mutin is the oldest ship in the French navy who is a fishing boat and is a training ship. The other one is, Amerigo Vespucci who was built in the style of the late 18th century ships of the line, and serves as a school ship. The two others are Gorch Fock and Horst Wessel or Eagle as she is known now after she was taken by the US," Victory said. (3)

“Eagle has been serving as a coast guard ship and Gorch Fock is a museum ship, with her daughter taking her name and used as a training ship,” Constitution adds.

"And they're the oldest serving ships in those navies? No old warships like you two?" Taylor ask Constitution and Victory.

"We're the only sailwomen who were warships from the last century and Amerigo Vespucci was built in the early 1900s," Victory said.

"Ok, work with what you have. Mutin, I called you because as the longest serving French ship, you outrank both Richelieu and Jean Bart. I'm combining both French fleets into one, Iris Dominion," Taylor explains to Mutin and turns to the two sisters. "Richelieu and Jean Bart both of you are demoted and be taking orders from Mutin."

"What!" Richelieu and Jean Bart gasped.

"You heard the princess, I'm the senior officer here and I'm in charge of the fleet," Mutin said.

"I don't need you two fighting all the time, over whose in charge of the combine fleet," Taylor said.

"I could be the new flagship," Gascogne the other Richelieu class ship spoke up.

"NO!" both her sisters Richelieu and Jean Bart said.

Taylor walk to the other ships while the 3 sisters bicker with each other.

"Amerigo Vespucci, I need you to help the Sardegna Empire to catch up with the modern world. And as the senior ship to keep the younger shipgirls in line," Taylor said as many of her shipgirls were either wrecks, or were scrapped and were way out of date on what's happening with the world since their time.

"Yes princess," Amerigo Vespucci said.

“Gorch Fock and Eagle, I need you two to act like Victory and Constitution and keep the younger shipgirls of the Iron Fleet in line. And Eagle since you're also a Eagle Union ship, you can also help Constitution in handling the girls in the fleet as well,” Taylor said before thinking of something. "Also none of the child ships are allowed to have candy."

"Booo!" the child ships all booed.

"Princess what about my fleet?" Kommuna asked who is the flagship of her fleet thanks to being the oldest.

"They have you," Taylor pointed out and turns to Mutin. "How was I able to call you?"

"You are of the royal blood of House of Bonaparte," Mutin said.

"Another grandfather who had some fun and got a kid out of it," Taylor sighed as she figures that what happen.

"Most likely," Mutin agreed.

"At least, I'm not related to any more royal families," Taylor said looking at all the shipgirls and wondering how many she has now.

!

PRT HQ -

On the screen came the numbers of the shipgirls in each fleet.

Iron Blood - 68

Royal Navy - 113

Eagle Union - 128

Sardegna Empire - 26

Iris Libre - 14

Vichya Dominion - 13

Northern Parliament - 23

Total Fleet - 385

"Sovereign now has the most powerful faction in the country now, by sheer firepower of her fleet and numbers," Piggot said to the heroes of the city who have been gathered in the room with her.

"Her fleet did get rid of all but Lung's gang and he's been in hiding since than," Lady Photon said.

With all but the ABB gang stamp out, the city has been quite, with members of said gang keeping low and out of sight. The only Leet and Uber are still active, with them cooking up something from their posting online. The city is now quite with no major crimes happening since the shipgirls took care of the gangs.

"Which depending on which country will win her favor in her siding with, will have the fleet to call upon. And there's nothing we can do but to watch and get data. The government doesn't want any PRT related thing to happen with Sovereign, with how badly things are because of the self interest of the agents in charge of Shadow Stalker became. The government isn't trusting us to handle Sovereign, not with so much at stake," Piggot said.

"Then why are we having this meeting?" Velocity asked.

"Because as long as the fleet is here, we might as well take advantage of them. The only remaining gang is ABB who are in hiding now. Which means it's time to hit them while they're weak. Lung won't risk an open fight, not with the shipgirls being here. So we be able to hit his operations without having to worry about him showing up," Piggot explains. The PRT needed this, after what happen they needed something to show people that the PRT does do good work.

!

1 - Kommuna is a submarine salvage ship in service with the Russian Navy's Black Sea Fleet and the world's oldest active duty naval vessel. A double-hulled catamaran, she was laid down at the Putilov Factory (now the Kirov Factory) in St. Petersburg in November 1912 as Volkhov. The ship was launched the following year, and commissioned on 14 July 1915. She was renamed Kommuna on 31 December 1922. Kommuna has served in the Russian Imperial, Soviet, and Russian Federation navies through the Russian Revolution and two World Wars.

2 - Mutin is the oldest vessel in the French Navy. She was built in 1926 in the shipyards of Florimond-Guigardeau in the region of Sables d’Olonne of France and launched on 19 March 1927. Like any tuna fishing vessels built in Sables d’Olonne MUTIN is traditionally rigged, however she never served as a tuna fishing vessel.

From 1927 she was used for pilotage training to the naval school of Saint-Servan near Saint-Malo in France. However, this was ended during the Second World War as she carried out intelligence missions bearing the British flag in the Atlantic and Mediterranean waters.

MUTIN regained her original flag on 20 July 1946 and went back to be used for pilotage training at the naval school of Saint-Servan . In 1964 her training purpose was expanded to the boatswain school for the French Navy based in Brest.

Ever since 1968 MUTIN has continued to be used as a naval training ship for the French Navy. Like the other sailing ships in the French Navy MUTIN is a valuable ambassador for the French Navy around the coastal areas of France and Europe.

3 - The Amerigo Vespucci is a tall ship of the Italian Navy (Marina Militare) named after the explorer Amerigo Vespucci. Its home port is La Spezia, Italy, and it is in use as a school ship.

!

3. LunarKnights

LunarKnights Getting some practice in, huh?

Wow That is alot of ship girls and..well it makes me wonder how many more royal families or the equivalent of it will Taylor be a part of

4. AldariSiradla

AldariSiradla Spirit Boy, Police Girl

Stop jinxing yourself Taylor...
    You'll just add more royal lines to your name.
    Nice, the gang's all here!
    Time to own the seas and sit through talks~!

5. Threadmarks: Taylor in uniform
    madhat886

[​IMG]Picture done by an art generating AI.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
  6. LunarKnights

Ooh what a nice piece of art

7. Threadmarks: Princess Admiral 11
    madhat886

!

The dock section of Brockton Bay where Sovereign has made it her home port where the two armed merchant cruisers Atlantis and Queen Mary are used as homes for the now hundreds of shipgirls, has been fenced off and armed guards are now station at the checkpoints. With so many shipgirls from different countries now u dear her leadership, Sovereign decided to go and join the UN Peacekeepers so that she can freely operate in the countries around the Atlantic Ocean. And be able to draw much needed funding and resources that her massive fleet needs. Which has grown since she last used her summon power to bring 4 new fleets to her.

Iron Blood - 73

The destroyers, Leberecht Maass who wears the war ensign of the Imperial German Navy on her skirt.

Theodor Riedel who’s ivory skin and black hair, not to mention her choice of clothes gives off her cosplaying Disney’s Snow White.

The sisters Diether von Roeder who likes wearing black eagle feathers, to be more precise. She wears them alongside her pickelhaube, and her uniform is trimmed with them. She also uses a flail with the ball part being that of a sea mine.

Her sister ship Hans Ludemann who spends most of her free time fixing or tinkering with something.

The battleship, Schleswig-Holstein who is very refine and says ‘we’ with her fellow ships. With her rig she wears her armament on a large crinoline over her skirt.

Royal Navy - 118

The destroyer, Nubian sa middle eastern looking woman who wears a long skirt, a tank top and a red headdress.

The light cruiser sisters, Achilles who is dressed as an Ancient Greek soldier and armed with a shield and spear.

Orion who also dressed like a Ancient Greek soldier and armed with a sword and shield.

Perth who is dressed as an Ancient Greek woman and carries a harp.

The aircraft carrier, Hermes also showed up who dressed up as the Greek god she’s named after.

Eagle Union - 129

The training ship, Recruit who dresses as navy instructor, her rig is all made out of wood as she was only a training ship. She helps in keeping the younger shipgirls in line.

Sardegna Empire - 36

The destroyers, Espero who wears wears a pair of black opera gloves with an orange opera dress, to complement her sultry impression.

Antoniotto Usodimare who also dresses like she’s going to a fancy party.

Lampo who is obsessed with inventing new gadgets and the like. Usually they blow up in her face or prove too ambitious and unrealistic to actually work.

Camicia Nera who wears the uniform of the Italian Blackshirts.

The light cruiser sisters, Emanuele Filiberto Duca d'Aosta who wears boots modeled after a lion's paws as a homage to the coat of arms of the town of Aosta.

Eugenio di Savoia who wears her hair in silver ringlets, as a reference to 17th-century aristocratic hairstyles. And wears what appears to be an ermine-trimmed capelet with the metal breastplate she wears, possibly referencing her aristocratic namesake.

Giuseppe Garibaldi who unlike her sisters is dark skin.

The heavy cruisers, San Giorigo who is not so much a modern heavy cruiser as an older armored cruiser. Accordingly, she has armor that rivals some battleships and very large guns, but she's much slower than modern heavy cruisers and her older guns lack the elevation of newer guns. And unlike other rigs hers is like the submarines bike rigs which she rides around on and uses a lance.

Bolzano has all the firepower of a Zara-class cruiser like Zara and Pola, but none of the armor.

The submarine, Axum who is African in appearance, she is quite proud of both the country who built her and of the territory for which she's named and draws much of her cultural inspiration from.

Iris Dominion - 35

The destroyers, Leopard who dresses in leopard pattern clothes showed up.

Verdun dresses in an old fashion French soldier uniform and is armed with a rifle.

L'Audacieux who is Breton and dress in the native dress, she also likes to sunbath nude.

Volta who looks African and likes to fish.

The light cruisers, La Motte-Picquet who is a Asian woman with long dark hair and likes to smoke stogies.

Marseillaise who embodies the fiery spirit of the French Revolution and throws herself and her crew into pursuits (and battles) with that same spirit.

The heavy cruiser, Suffren who wears the top half of a French navy captain’s uniform and wears the bottom of a swimsuit.

The battleship, Paris who wears a chefs hat and likes to cook.

Northern Parliament - 37

The destroyers, Voykov an older destroyer with a relatively small displacement, she's even among the more fragile destroyers, though also as a consequence of that age, she's not particularly fast as destroyers go. she also wields a cannon as a weapon of choice.

Leningrad is a quite large and effective destroyer, and she also reads enough that new books for her are considered a major expense for the ship.

Her sister Moskva is very forward and blunt with her addressing Sovereign when she first met her and were as follows "You. You are now in command. Go earn your crew's trust, or die trying."

Gnevny is not good at accepting responsibility. She’s armed with two small flails with small sea mines at the end that blow up when she wants.

Her sister Gromkiy has an extremely aggressive tactic where she (and the rest of the fleet) closes with the enemy at flank speed right up to brawl range, at which point all ships with torpedoes let them loose. Given the short range of most guns on destroyers, it's not an unreasonable strategy.

The last sisters Boiky is armed with a slingshot that she uses to launch sea mines with.

The light cruisers, Profintern wears some manner of powered exoskeleton, presumably to use her massive hammer, providing the "powered" part, but it doesn't offer any protection beyond two rather token plates on her hip, thus lacking the "armor" part.

Chervona Ukraina is a strong believer in family bonds, whether it's the family you're born with or the family you choose.

Heavy cruiser, Krasnyi Kavkaz who is a practicing Zoroastrian, which along with her name carries the implication that she may be Azeri, though even if she's Russian, being a Zoroastrian makes her a religious minority pretty much anywhere in the world.

The battleship sisters, Marat who is a practicing medic who spends much of her time working in sick bay and has a surgical scalpel as a vesture.

Parizhskaya Kommuna is a classic slow battleship with heavy armor and firepower and low speed.

Submarines, L-3 who unlike all the other submarines doesn’t wear a bikini, she wears a skintight wetsuit instead.

Shch-205 "Nerpa" she maybe a rather light-hearted and impolitic but she’s good at what she does.

S-3 has bubblegum pink hair, and certainly is sweet and innocent, with a sweet tooth to match. (1)

Total Fleet - 428

Making Sovereign one of the most powerful parahumans on the planet by the numbers she has under her command and the sheer firepower her fleet has. The only S-Class threats besides the Endbringers who have a chance at attacking the Fleet is Nilbog who has the numbers to simply Zerg rush them and Sleeper. Which is why the nations that the shipgirls came from all want Sovereign on their side and the villains are avoiding catching her attention.

Which is why the heroes of Brockton Bay are hitting hard against the city’s remaining gang, the ABB. Gang members being arrested and their businesses and operations being busted. Lung is a no show as he’s laying low with him telling all of his gang members to also lay low as well. He knows that if he shows himself, the Fleet would go after him as well and with them being in the hundreds now he doesn’t want to take any chances against those odds.

That’s when Leviathan made his way to the city.

!

Outside of the city -

In the command center that was setup after the Endbringer alarm was sounded. Sovereign is with the child shipgirls and the shipgirls who wouldn’t have much of a chance fighting Leviathan. Using a real time computer display and com links to all of the shipgirls, Victory, Constitution, Kommuna, Mutin, Amerigo Vespucci, Gorch Fock and Eagle to handle tactics and give the shipgirls their orders.

The battle started as the submarines fired their payloads at Leviathan underwater, striking his body. The destroyers followed by launching all of their depth charges and launching the anti-sub bombers. The bombs are actually doing damage to Leviathan making it rise out of the water where the rest of the fleet open fire on it. The warships fired all guns at the giant monster, while above the carriers are launching their planes. With the older shipwomen using their tactical battle experience to tell the younger shipgirls what to do.

The fleet displayed abilities that they didn’t showed before. Firing beams of energy, balls of energy and firing glowing shells at Leviathan which are blowing chunks of its body off. Other shipgirls are buffing up the other shipgirls with their powers, making their weapons more powerful, take less damage, make them move faster, or heal the damage they’re taking. For as the fleet is giving their all, Leviathan is attacking them, using its tail to strike the shipgirls around it and at the flying ones. (2)

The Northern shipgirls used their cold abilities to freeze the water around Leviathan to stop him from using the water easily and slow him down. The next wave of planes Fairey Swordfish drop their torpedoes on Leviathan causing it to move slowly. Which allowed the battleships to hit the endbringer with their combine firepower and special attacks.

The shipwomen handling the tactics and orders noticed that Leviathan is protecting its chest from the attacks being launched at it. They quickly ordered for the shipgirls on the ground to concentrate all fire on its chest. Joined by the heroes and villains who have gathered to fight the endbringer.

The more attacks hit Leviathan, more of its energy is being used to regenerate its layers that have been blasted off by the shipgirls whose weapons and special attacks are doing damage to its armored shell it uses to protect its core. For the weapons of the shipgirls are just like the Driver Weapons of the villainess String Theory, who the endbringers avoid fighting fighting. (3)

A powerful blast of energy from Warspite cannons managed to rip a hole in Leviathan’s chest. Which it responded by whipping its tail on the shipgirl killing her. Seeing Warspite dying in front of her Queen Elizabeth flew into a range ordering all cannons to fire into the hole in Leviathan’s chest. Causing the endbringer to stumble backwards as the firepower hitting the hole in its chest caused it to become deeper as its layers are blasted away.

Leviathan turn to flee, but was stop as the Northern Parliament and Iron Blood unleashed their mechanical beast rigs to ram into Leviathan's legs while firing all of their weapons. The tactic worked as the mechanical beast rigs slammed into the legs of the endbringer, with their weapons weakening the legs before hand as chunks of it were blasted off.

Leviathan fell onto it's side, Lung in his full dragon form who had been waiting for this opening landed on top of the endbringer holding it down. Lung has been waiting on the side lines building up his power so that when there's an opening like this he be ready to strike. He was talked to by the shipgirls before the battle as he's the only one who would be able to hold the endbringer down long enough for the fleet to finish it off if they managed to weaken or wound it enough where it's forced to flee.

With Lung holding Leviathan down, the fleet open fire on the open wound on it's chest, along with every hero with a long range attack. Leviathan struggled as it tried to free itself from Lung who is holding it down, it could feel the firepower from the things that shouldn't be in this world, blast away at its layers.

Then it happen, Leviathan stop moving as the sheer firepower of the fleet tore into its core.

The fleet stop firing as the endbringer's body stop moving and died. Lung still in his dragon form wanting to make sure flip Leviathan on it's back and tore into it's chest, ripping away as he tore the endbringer's body apart to make sure it couldn't comeback to life.

Lifting the head of Leviathan high in the air for the world to see. A mighty roar echoed through the air as the heroes and villains celebrated the death of a endbringer.

!

In the command center -

The room was filled with the cry of celebration as the people in the command center saw the death of one of the endbringers. All thanks to Sovereign and her shipgirls, which would have cause many countries to look at the young parahuman with much more interest then they had before. They showed that they have the power to kill a endbringer and any country that has Sovereign on their side would be the most powerful nation on Earth.

But for Sovereign who is surrounded by her shipgirls, all she cared about was the list of the shipgirls who died in battle.

Eagle Union - 20
    Cassin
    Downes
    Sims
    Hammann
    Laffey
    Bailey
    Nicholas
    Charles Ausburne
    Helena
    Juneau
    San Diego
    Portland
    Nevada
    Oklahoma
    Long Island
    Bogue
    Langley
    Saratoga
    Ranger
    Independence

Royal Navy - 24
    Amazon
    Acasta
    Ardent
    Comet
    Crescent
    Cygnet
    Foxhound
    Fortune
    Javelin
    Curacoa
    Curlew
    Leander
    Achilles
    Ajax
    Newcastle
    London
    Shropshire
    Suffolk
    York
    Exeter
    Warspite
    Hermes
    Unicorn
    Ark Royal

Iron Blood - 5
    Z1
    Z23
    Karlsruhe
    Koln
    Leipzig

Northern Parliament - 1
    Pamiat Merkuria

Iris Dominion - 3
    Emile Bertin
    Forbin
    Le Mars

Total KIA - 53

"We're gathering their bodies and they will be rebuilt," Victory said as she wraps her arms around her princess who is sobbing over the deaths.

"It's never easy," Constitution said to her who help to comfort their princess.

The other shipgirls kept people away as the two elder shipwomen help their princess to collect herself.

!

1 - The new shipgirls are all from Victory Belles game.

2 - Seeing how the enemy ships in the Azur Lane game are able to fire beams of energy and balls among other things, the ships in this story can do the same.

3 - String Theory‘s Driver Weapons are powerful enough to knock the moon out of orbit. Which in cannon can kill an Endbringer which is why in cannon they avoid being anywhere near her.

!

8. Threadmarks: Princess Admiral 12
    madhat886

!

The countries are jubilant after the Endbringer Leviathan is confirmed dead. Thanks to the combine might of Sovereign's Fleet of shipgirls who brought it down with the help of the parahuman Lung, who made sure the endbringer is dead by ripping the body to pieces. The damaged to the city is much smaller with only the coastal area damaged by the giant waves the endbringer used till the ocean around it was frozen. The bounty placed on Leviathan by Japan has been split between Sovereign and Lung.

Most of the capes have already left but some have stayed to help out with the clean up. For the Fleet they're busy repairing the wounded and gathering their dead. The shipgirls who can still operate and the walking wounded are busy gathering the body parts of their fallen. Sovereign is in morning for her lost shipgirls and has closed herself off, remaining on the armed cruise ship Queen Mary. Refusing to talk with anyone, and the shipgirls are making sure of that. They're going to rebuild the dead shipgirls but the main problem was that the shipyards of the bay have all been damaged. Leaving the parts of the dead shipgirls sitting in the cargo hold of Queen Mary.

As people celebrated the death of an endbringer, government leaders are making plans of their own. Seeing that the Fleet under the command of Sovereign is able to kill an endbringer, they're now making plans to bring her to their nation and her fight for their nation. Which is why the US government is throwing all the resources and money into helping to rebuild the fallen shipgirls using whatever she needs to do so. For they know if they don't, another country will and any excuse to why they couldn't just give her the resources she needs will just cause her to turn and go to another country that will just give her what she needs with no excuse to why they couldn't.

!

Portsmouth, Virginia

The Norfolk Naval Shipyard, often called the Norfolk Navy Yard and abbreviated as NNSY, is a U.S. Navy facility in Portsmouth, Virginia, for building, remodeling and repairing the Navy's ships. It is the oldest and largest industrial facility that belongs to the U.S. Navy as well as the most comprehensive.

The shipyard is being prepared to receive all the wounded and dead shipgirls to repair them. But trouble came up quickly as political leaders on the right began stirring up problems to make a big scene so that they can get attention to their issues. They used the fact that Sovereign’s Fleet is mostly made up of foreign shipgirls who sail under other flags from other nations. They even went as far as trying to force her to stop using the shipgirls or to put her fleet under the flag of America. Or at least that's how it's seen by those that oppose Sovereign. Which tied up all the funding and resources that are needed to repair all the shipgirls.

The republicans playing to the far right crowd wants Sovereign to become apart of the US navy so that all the shipgirls would be under the US flag. Which would still have the right bringing up more issues and delaying the funding and resources so that they be able to play the issue to their base. All awhile making Sovereign wait for the bill to pass while one party of interest in the government milk the issue for all its worth.

Leaving Sovereign to sit and wait while her shipgirls did what they could with what they have at hand to repair their fallen sisters. But as the days gets closer to when the bill has to be passed, all sides are putting in everything they need to get it pushed through before a vote. While the shipgirls are doing what they can with what they have to keep the fallen shipgirls alive till the bill passes. With donations from several businesses and groups of issues giving much needed resources and funding. But to fully repair warships she needed the funds and resources that only a government could provide.

When the day came for the vote on the bill to rebuild the shigirls, it was filibuster by a republican congressman on the issue that the funding would be going to non American shipgirls. Which caused a delay in the voting process and gave everyone time to think about what to do next. Which caused Sovereign to become fed up with the system and decided to take another option. (1)

!

On the Queen Mary -

Sovereign sat in the dining room of the armed cruise ship which is crewed by copies of said shipgirl, like all the other shipgirls of her fleet. She still doesn’t get it but she has learned to just go with it. She’s meeting with an ambassador representing the EU, Sally Hanna, about an offer that the countries that make up the EU have for her, seeing how the filibustering of congress has cause the bill to be delayed for several more weeks or months.

“It’s been at least a month since my shipgirls killed the endbringer and most wounded or dead. And the republicans are making the bill to repair them a hot button issue. All I want to hear from you is that the countries of the EU will not make this a political issue and just give me the funds and resources to repair and bring my shipgirls back to life,” Sovereign said to Sally.

“You have my word on that and we in the EU are proud to see that you were able to defeat the endbringer, and for helping our allies, Britain, Italy, France, and Germany, with the Leviathan. The shipyards are fully prepared to repair your fleet. They will have to be separate into groups but they will all be repaired. With no political showboating,” Sally said.

Sovereign nodded and smiled at Sally, knowing she had her answer.

“Thank you, Ambassador, for your help,” Sovereign said.

“There’s a jet ready to take you to England. Her highness your aunt wants to house you at the palace during your stay,” Sally said.

“Good,” Sovereign said as she turns to Queen Mary. “Tell the others we’re heading for the airport.”

“Yes princess,” Queen Mary said radioing to the others to get ready to leave.

Queen Mary leaves the room and Sovereign goes over to her room to find her father there.

“Are we leaving?” Danny asked.

“Yeah,” Sovereign said. “The republicans are going to wait till the last minute to sign the bill and in the meantime my girls are dead.”

Danny stands up and takes Sovereign’s hand. Sovereign looks up at him and sees a worried look on his face.

“What is it, dad?” Sovereign asks.

“I am so sorry about this, Princess,” Danny said.

“I have to leave, the EU are offering me what I been asking from congress for over a month now. But they seem to think that my fleet would be able to still fight another endbringer even if more than half of my Fleet are either still need repairs or dead,” Sovereign said.

“I understand,” Danny said knowing this be the last time he be seeing his daughter for a long time.

!

The docks -

The number of people who have been assigned to watch the going ons at the docks, keeping an eye on Sovereign and her Fleet. Suddenly saw the two armed merchant cruisers Atlantis and Queen Mary suddenly disappear. The shipgirls of the fleet climbed into a shipping container that’s large enough for all of them to get into. Once closed the carriers who are still able to fly grabbed onto the container and lifted it up and flew off. Sovereign herself is sitting on the lap of August von Parseval who sat on a black stone throne on a slab of black rock that flies, with a dragon like rig. The flying shipgirls all clustered around Sovereign and the shipping container holding the rest of the fleet, heading towards the airport.

At the airport a Boeing 777 that’s fitted to hold 388 passengers waited for Sovereign and her shipgirls. The container was open and the shipgirls and they began boarding the plane on the runway, the carriers would be flying as escort along side the jet for protection, having fueled up to be able to make the 6 to 7 hour flight to London. Once the plane was clear to take off by the control tower, the jet took off with the carriers flying along side it. (2)

!

Elsewhere -

Coil watch the footage of Sovereign and her Fleet heading off the London where the royal princess will be greeted by her aunt the queen and the rest of her extended family. He had pulled strings and bribed many people to make sure there be no delays of the princess’s send off. He had to go through many timelines to make sure there be no stopping the jet from taking off. Too many times the government had grounded all flights once they learned about the plans of Sovereign to leave for Europe. Which did just have Sovereign flying off to Europe with her carriers but he had to make sure she and her fleet were out of the city.

“Finally she’s gone and out of my hair,” Coil said as he watched the news of Sovereign and her Fleet leaving the city and the country, heading for Europe hit the news stations.

"And now we can get back to business," he said as he looks at the glass tanks filled with liquid that preserves organic materials sitting in his office.

During the clean up of the city and salvaging the parts of the wounded and killed shipgirls, his men managed to get their hands on some body parts. The part of the head of the shipgirl York and limbs of the other shipgirls were preserved in the liquid filled tanks. Which many interesting parties will pay top dollar for, to learn all they can about the shipgirls.

!

1 - Seeing how filibusters are used all the time in congress in real life. Should you be really surprised that politicians would used the bill to repair the shipgirls for their own benefits?

2 - Flight from Boston to London is about 6 to 7 hours, which Brockton Bay is close by.

!

9. Red_saber_Nero

Red_saber_Nero UMU_Imperial Privilege Extraordionary

Not good idea coil (thomas) what you do will make siren or abyss (a being who can chew zion and spat it easyly).

!Renzie0 likes this.
  10. Threadmarks: Princess Admiral 13
    madhat886

!

After landing at the Heathrow airport in London UK, Taylor for the first time in her life entered another country, with her Fleet of shipgirls. Where a military escort awaited her, she rode in the royal car with Victory, Hood, Sheffield, and Glassglow. Who Victory picked as the ones who have the least issues of their choice of clothes, which would have reporters taking pictures and having shipgirls dressed in very revealing outfits would be a bad impression. Taylor did pick Peter Strasser of the Iron Blood, Bataan of the Eagle Union, Chkalov of the Northern Parliament, Lampo of the Sardegna Empire and Verdun of the Iris Dominion. The latter two rode in the royal car, with Verdun riding in the passenger side of the car.

The convoy took them to Beckham Palace, while the other shipgirls are taken to the nearest shipyard that had been prepared for them. With all the resources and skilled shipbuilders from the countries that made up the EU, to fully repair the shipgirls and bring the shipgirls who died back to life. For like ships that have been raised from where they sank, ships can be repaired and be brought back to service. And unlike the US government, there was no grandstanding or filibustering they just all agreed to do it, as they’re not going to ruin their relationship with Sovereign.

The convoy pass by crowds that lined the streets in the hopes of seeing the American princess or one of her shipgirls, the police and the local heroes are all out in full force. Stopping at the front of the royal palace, the carriers who had been flying above the convoy landed around the royal car. Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth stood with the other members of the royal family, to greet their cousin. The first to step out of the car is Victory who lends her hand out helping Taylor out of the car, followed by the other shipgirls.

"Your Majesty," Victory greets the .

Queen Elizabeth smiles warmly at the legendary warship. "Victory! How have you been?"

"I'm good, Your Majesty." Victory replies, and steps out of the way so that Taylor and Queen Elizabeth view wasn’t block by her. “I present, Taylor Hebert of the royal house of Norton.”

“Norton?” Queen Elizabeth asked.

“I decided to go with my great grandfather’s royal house that he created by himself,” Taylor explains. “As the only member I can decide the royal rules and traditions of my house. I would otherwise have to follow so many customs and rules of all the houses that, I’m apart of.” (1)

Queen Elizabeth nods. "That's quite wise of you, Taylor, and good luck with that."

Taylor turns to face Queen Elizabeth, and bows slightly. "Thank you Your Majesty."

"You're welcome,” Queen Elizabeth said as she welcomes her great niece to the family.

!

Weeks later -

The repairs and rebuilding of the shipgirls have been going well, as the hero tinkers of Europe have also leaned a hand in the work and calling up other parahumans with useful powers to help as well. They’re not only rebuilding the dead shipgirls but also making them stronger and more powerful then they were before. Updating their old systems and weapons, with modern ones or replacing them all together. But it will still take time for the refits and repairing to complete, which will take some months. With some of them being taken to their home ports of the countries they originally came from.

Sovereign has been busy gaining much good will among the countries of the EU. Assigning shipgirls to the countries of the EU and working with the local caps and navy or military, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. Each country has on average have at least 10 shipgirls who are station in the country not counting the ones being rebuild or repaired, with them tearing through the villains.

With her Fleet killing an endbringer and now taking care of villains, has brought Soverign much praise with the countries that her shipgirls are station in. The seas have once become a hub of travel thanks to the death of Leviathan, no longer stalking the seas. And now that people have seen one of the endbringers dying, has cause people to start having hope again.

Sovereign has also been traveling around the countries of Europe meeting up with members of the royal families that she’s related to and making bonds with them. She’s been traveling with Constitution and a ever changing bodyguard shipgirls. But the ones who stayed with her no matter what are, August von Parseval, Sovetskaya Rossiya, Gnevny, Gromkiy, Boiky, Verdun, Volta, Carabiniere, Belfast, Illustrious, Leonardo da Vinci, Axum, and Bataan, who always travel with her. They also brought along with them all the children shipgirls to keep an eye on them.

The reason why is that when they were staying in England, at the royal palace the kids got into the candy which is much sweeter than it is back in the states. The results is that Clevelad, Lena, Li'l Sandy, Little Enterprise, Little Bel, Little Cheshire, Little Illustrious, Little Renown, Little Prinz Eugen, Zeppy, and Little Spee went on a sugar rush rampage again. Which had them chasing the dogs of her great aunt all around the palace and making a mess. So the kids are traveling with Sovereign so they won't make a mess again and she can keep an eye on them.

And to make it up to her aunt, she gave her the command of the maid shipgirls. Who all have to wear the uniforms of the female staff of the castle instead of the sexy fetish maid outfits they usually wear. Which doesn't affect the other shipgirls who wear revealing outfits.

Which lead to rumors that Sovereign sleeps with her shipgirls. A tinker went so far to send in a camera drone to get a picture of her sleeping with her shipgirls, which the tinker did get a picture of her sleeping with her shipgirls at the hotel she was staying at in France. Which is just a picture of her sleeping with the shipgirl children sleeping on the bed with her, which they often do.

The child shipgirls are just kids emotional and appearance but they're just as powerful as their full sized adult counterparts. That adds to the protection around Sovereign thanks to most people just seeing that the chip shipgirls are just children, not expecting them to be much trouble or packing firepower that can kill an endbringer. It hasn't happen yet as the older shipgirls scare off any would be attackers, and what happen to the gangs of Brockton Bay made it clear what would happen to any villain or gang who tried.

The United States have been busy trying to get Sovereign to return back to the states. The bill that was filibustered was passed through as Sovereign had wanted without anything added or having anything else that the politicians who made it into a hot button topic caused it to be delayed in the first place. Not helped that during a live tv interview, Sovereign explained why she left and named all the politicians whose grandstanding to make power plays and pander to their power base, are the reasons why she left. Her fleet are the only ones to date who are able to kill a endbringer, but instead of giving her what she needs to kill the last two, the named politicians want to use her to get votes no matter what cost that, if her fleet isn't back to full strength when the next attack happens in the United States, she won't be able to do a repeat of Brockton Bay's victory when the people in charge care more to have votes and keep their power then keeping people alive. Not to mention some of the named politicians didn't see the shipgirls as anything but weapons, and easily replaceable.

Needless to say the named politicians are doing damage control as they did what they can do to make themselves look good, when they're the ones who caused the parahuman and her summons who are the only ones who managed to kill an endbringer to leave the country. Lots of people both in the news and on Parahumans Online are slamming the politicians about their boneheaded move.

There is also the Russians who are demanding that their shipgirls are to return to Russia but the Northern Parliament shipgirls refuse to follow the commands of a government that executed the royal family. Sovereign maybe just a cousin to the Russian royal family but with the throne empty, she's their princess of choice. Causing much concern with the countries of the EU seeing how the shipgirls if they didn't want to would just leave, so they made sure the shipgirls are well treated. As the same thing happen with the Eagle Union shipgirls when the United States tried to get them to come back using their pride as Americans, which Constitution responded by pointing out that many of her girls are still wounded or dead, because of a few politicians who cared more about staying in power then her girls well being. Just like how soldiers are always been treated by the American government. Warning the parahumans working for the government that their benefits would be taken away or made it be like Hell to get them. (2)

Also with the Fleet gone the villains and gangs saw the opportunity to fill in the power vacuum they left behind, which even the Elite the largest villain organization in the United States had made plans to keep out of the way of the Fleet. But that was before Lung reappeared and stake his claim to the entire city, now seen as even more powerful then he was before, thanks to him helping to kill Leviathan with him tearing the endbringer apart. He has one of Leviathan's eyes preserved and on display in his HQ as a trophy. Not many villains or gangs want to mess with him.

!

Italy -

The Stibbert Museum is located on via Frederick Stibbert on the hill of Montughi in Florence, Italy. The museum contains over 36,000 artifacts, including a vast collection of armor from Eastern and Western civilizations. Where Sovereign is looking around as she's been visiting places while she's on her tour. Currently with her are Carabiniere, Pola, Zara, Vittorio Veneto, Marco Polo, Eugenio di Savoia, and Constitution who always sticks to her. With it being their country, the Sardegna Empire shipgirls are taking over the tour of their country. The others are busy keeping the child shipgirls out of trouble and the crowds from bothering Sovereign.

Sovereign is at the museum looking around as while she's on tour around Europe she wants to see all the sights that she can. She and her escort had already seen all the big sights of Rome and visited Vatican City. Sovereign now wants to visit lesser known places to visit. (3)

The Stibbert museum is a interesting place to visit, with all the artifacts that are on displayed. Sovereign is currently looking over the artifacts from Asian, looking over the royal seals from China, the collection is mostly made up of copies of the real thing. But they are very old which is why they’re priceless artifacts. Most of the items here are too fragile to be opened so they can be inspected for age and damage. She takes note of the different types of armor from the various cultures of the world. From the armor of the Chinese, the samurai of Japan, and the armor of the Mongols.

The sound of breaking glass alerted everyone as something was toss through one of the windows. Quickly Pola, Zara, Vittorio Veneto, Marco Polo, and Eugenio di Savoia through themselves on top of the briefcase using their shields and bodies to muffle the explosion. Constitution quickly wraps herself on Sovereign, shielding her from the explosion as the briefcase bomb of a pack of C4’s and tinker tech blew up. The blast flung the shipgirls around the room and sending Sovereign and Constitution into a display case smashing the protective glass on impact, with Constitution taking the full impact.

Bursting into the museum are the Three Blasphemies who are made up of three women with alabaster skin and white hair. They wear masks depicting ruby-lipped faces, a smile, a frown and a snarl , and flowing, white dresses. They been sent to kill Sovereign and are making sure that she’s dead. They know that the shipgirls wouldn’t be down for long and the blast would bring the other shipgirls to their location in seconds. They had time their attack when the rest of the shipgirls weren’t close enough to come rushing to the rescue. What they didn’t expect was a group of new shipgirls bursting into the room.

“Protect the Empress!” Yat Sen as she lead the Dragon Empery shipgirls.

The Chinese shipgirl destroyers An Shan, Chang Chun, Fu Shun, and Tai Yuan quickly surrounded their empress. The light cruisers and the lone carrier attack the Blasphemies, with Harbin using her giant umbrella to push the 3 supervillainess out of the window where they came from, with the help of the others. The Blasphemies landed on the group and look up as Harbin, Yat Sen, Ning Hai, Ping Hai, Chao Ho, Ying Swei, Hai Chi, Hai Tien, and Chen Hai leaping out of the broken window, followed by the other shipgirls who had recovered from their bomb.

The Blasphemies seeing how badly their plan had gone wrong run from the enraged shipgirls. As they were running they were slammed into by the small but very heavy bodies of Little Enterprise, Little Illustrious, and Zeppy who had been flying around the museum when the attack happen, when they saw the three Blasphemies running from the other shipgirls they attack. The three child carriers attack the Blasphemies by bitting and ripping chunks of flesh from the villainesses who were taken completely by surprise at the sheer level of strength the child shipgirls displayed.

The other ships girls from both inside and outside of the museum piled on top of the three villainesses like a pack of zombies. Teeth bite and chunks of flesh are bitten off, hands grab and tear off a piece of the villainesses as they fight back the best they could, but unlike the heroes they’re use in dealing with, the shipgirls don’t follow the unwritten rules and simply went for the kill. For they tried to kill their princess and have to die for it. They only stop tearing and ripping apart the 3 villainesses only when there was only scraps of them left.

The scene was caught by the cameras of the people in the crowd and the news crews. The Blasphemies were the European Slaughterhouse 9 and now are just the scraps of what the shipgirls didn’t want to eat. The shipgirls turn to the museum where Constitution came walking out holding Sovereign in her arms with the destroyers with their rigs arms and ready to fire at anything.

“Get her to a hospital!” Constitution shouted to the carriers.

August von Parseval took Sovereign in her arms and flew off on her dragon rig with the other carriers flying as escort.

Constitution turned to the Chinese shipgirls. “I felt Sovereign using her power, but how was she able to summon you all?”

“Her empress was holding onto this when she called us,” Tai Yuan said holding out the jade seal that Sovereign had unconsciously grabbed as she was using her power to call for help.

“A jade stamp?” Constitution asked looking at it.

“It’s the Imperial Seal, the one who possessed this seal is granted the Mandate of Heaven, a sign of rulership over China,” Yat Sen explains. (4)

“Wait isn’t that just one of many fakes?” Marco Polo asked.

“No it’s the real seal that had somehow ended up here,” Yat Sen said.

Constitution looks at the seal and at the Chinese shipgirls. “So by her holding onto the seal and with no royal family onthe throne in China. And she is royalty, it was good enough to allow her to claim the title Empress of China?”

“Yes, she has claimed the title and will be crowned the first empress of China once she enters the Forbidden City,” Yat Sen said.

“Oh yeah that’s right you all were scrap so none of you know what happen to China since you all were last around,” Constitution said as the shipgirls who were scrap or sank had lots of things to catch up on since they were last around. And knowing that once Sovereign comes to, she’s not going to like that she’s now has a new royal title and a new fleet of shipgirls to deal with, again.

“What happened to China?” Yat Sen asks.

“This is going to take awhile,” Constitution said knowing this is going to shock the Chinese shipgirls of what happen to their country.

!

Gospel Of The Throttle

Taylor Hebert stands in front of a mirror and besides the mirror is her royal uniform on a mannequin of her size.

‘Just give me the feeling push my motor everyday’
    ‘gospel of the throttle, push my engine all the way’

Admiral Hipper poses in front of Berlin Palace.

‘Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na’

Victory has one leg on a rock as she stands in front of Buckingham Palace.

‘Driving’
    ‘Twisting turning sideways’
    ‘I can't take pressure no more’
    ‘Got a love like a hurricane’

Constitution leans on the front of Eureka Lodgings a boarding house.

‘I got my love’
    ‘I got this love’
    ‘I got my hurricane’

Kommuna leans on a guard rail in front of the Winter Palace.

‘catch me if i'm speeding, push my motor everyday’
    ‘hustle of the muscle, Push my engine all the way’

Vittorio Veneto is pushing her hair off her face as she stands in front of the Royal Palace of Caserta.

Mutin sits on a bench in front of the Palace of Versailles.

‘Driving’
    ‘Twisting turning sideways’
    ‘I can't take pressure no more’
    ‘Got a love like a hurricane’

Yat Sen posed in front of the Forbidden City.

‘I got my love’
    ‘I got this love’
    ‘I got my hurricane’

Sovereign walks out of her room fully dressed in her royal attire and stands in a grand hall greeted by her fleet of shipgirls.

!

1 - From what, I know of Royal Families, they have to follow rules and customs to keep appearances and not bring shame to the house name.

2 - Seeing how military veterans have what was promise to them taken away, the same would happen to parahumans.

3 - While seeing the big tourist hot spots is a must, if you can you should visit more less known places which can have their own charm to them.

4 - Imperial Seal of China, also known as either the Jade Seal or the Heirloom Seal of the Realm (Chuanguoxi/Tengokuji) and Imperial Jade Seal, is a carved seal made from the historically famous He Shi Bi jade. It was once believed that those who possessed this seal would be granted the Mandate of Heaven, a sign of rulership over the Middle Kingdom.

This particular seal was crafted in 221 BC when Shi Huangdi toppled the six Warring States and unified China under his rule. He had his chancellor, Li Si, inscribe it with the words: "Receive the mandate from heaven. Enjoy longevity and eternal prosperity." The seal was described to have been four inches at the base with an upper ring carved in the likeness of five interlaced dragons. It is also said to have a chipped corner repaired with gold due to Han Empress Wang throwing it on the ground in response to the demands of Wang Mang.

The usage of seals were primarily used to affix documents, literary works, and various paintings. There was a time when all seals were referred to as xi until the birth of the Qin Dynasty made the word exclusive to seals used by the emperor. Early seals were mostly created from jade, bronze, or other precious metals; later eras used materials such ivory and porcelain in the crafting process. The creation of seals was considered a form of art.

The Imperial Seal was passed on from one successor to another until it was deemed missing during the history of the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period. There are many theories as to how it disappeared, but none have been proven so far. The seal was never found and its location remains a mystery to this day. With many copies and fakes appearing throughout history.

And while, I did say that the Asian shipgirls wouldn’t be showing up in the story because that Taylor is related to the royal family. Doesn’t mean I can’t bring them in by other means.

!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
  11. iori143

iori143 Know what you're doing yet?

Japan next? The fox girls? Hahaha

Trollface2209 and !Renzie0 like this.
  12. Threadmarks: Princess Admiral 14
    madhat886

!

“Because Sovereign held the Chinese Imperial Seal, the real one and not one of the fakes. She in the eyes of the 13 Dragon Empery or Chinese shipgirls, is the empress of China,” Doctor Mother said to the members of Cauldron, Contessa, The Number Man, Legend, Alexandria and Eidolon.

“Is that what the shipgirls do to the ones who try to kill Sovereign?” Number Man ask Contessa.

“Yes, they’re always be as brutal as possible. Them tearing and eating the Blasphemies and the carriers bombing that building in Russia killing the one who ordered the attack. Is what they did in the timelines that I saw. And the ones where she is killed, they become… sirens as they call themselves. They… just all attack at once, too fast, too many, not caring about anything but to kill, no way to defend. They became the new endbringers,” Contessa said not even trying to hide how scared she is of the sirens. She remembers how she had tried fighting and failing as they would just overwhelm her, tearing her apart as they bite down and tore her flesh.

“That, I can believe,” Legend said having seen first hand what kind of powers the shipgirls have.

“Sovereign can’t be allowed to be killed then,” Alexandria said.

“If she’s killed the shipgirls will just know who is responsible and will hunt them down, no matter what,” Contessa said.

“At least the Blasphemies are all dead now,” Eidolon said. They have been killed before but they always showed up again later, because one of them survived and revived the dead ones. But this time all 3 have been killed and eaten so they’re gone for good.

“How are the Yangban and the Chinese government taking the news of their new empress?” Number Man asked.

“They want her to come to their country and bring all of the shipgirls with her,” Doctor Mother answers.

“And she will disappear into the Yangban or the shipgirls tear apart the country,” Legend said having heard rumors of what the Chinese government does to parahumans.

“Anytime she was kidnapped by a government in the other timelines, the shipgirls would always find her. If she was killed and they turn into sirens, they would always destroy the country first before attacking everything else,” Contessa said.

“In that case, we have to protect her,” Alexandria said.

“No that always ends badly. We just need to give her what she needs to do what she needs to do,” Contessa said.

“The EU is already funding and giving her all the resources she needs to repair her shipgirls. The US government is trying to lure her back with promises of more funding and resources. The politicians who held up the bill that caused Sovereign to leave in the first place are now trying to do anything to save face. Sovereign naming each of them for filibustering the bill that she needed to be able to have her fleet be able to kill the last two endbringers. Saying they would just wait till the last minute and act completely surprise that the repairs weren’t done by the time of the next attack and the endbringer wasn’t killed. Because they rather make power plays and pander to their bases then save lives,” Alexandria said.

Contessa and Doctor Mother look at each other and nod, agreeing with Alexandria.

“We should just give her what she wants,” Contessa says.

“I agree,” Doctor Mother agrees.

!

Italy -

Sovereign once again found herself waking up in a hospital, after she was knock out from the C4 bomb used to try to kill her. In the room with her are August von Parseval, Illustrious, Bataan, and the new shipgirl, Chen Hai, from the new fleet from China the Dragon Empery the only carrier of the group. The 3 child shipgirls Little Enterprise, Little Illustrious, and Zeppy, are on the other bed of the two bed room watching tv. The other shipgirls are on their way to the hospital, which is being guarded by the local heroes and the police.

"I'm now the new empress of China because of me finding the Chinese Imperial Seal," Sovereign asked.

"Yes, you are the new empress of China. With the throne empty and you of royal blood, you are more then worthy to claim the throne," Chen Hai said.

"Great, now I'll have the Chinese government hounding me as well," Sovereign said as she already has her hands full with the Russians who been wanting to have the Northern shipgirls be given to them. Then there is the US government who are trying to get her to comeback.

They showed her pictures and videos of the Norfolk Naval Shipyard, all prepared to rebuild and repair all of her shipgirls. Resources and funding have been pulled from other military projects so that there be no issues. As for the politicians who caused her to leave, have all been relieved of their duties on projects that have anything to do with her and are now more worried of keeping their political careers then to pull another stunt like they did, again. But she's not going to be trusting them anytime soon. She did tell the government official that, the next time she ask for aid from them, they either do it or she'll go to anyone else who will, without any of the bullshit she had to deal with. Even with the full backing of the EU, only have of the shipgirls who were wounded or killed have been repaired. It will take some months before her fleet will be back at full strength. (1)

"And you all rip and ate the ones who attack me?" Sovereign asked.

"Yes we did," Illustrious said.

"We all felt it when you were attack and came rushing to attack the ones who did it. The others also took care of the ones who ordered the attack," Bataan adds.

"Wait you all just feel it when I'm attack and can just tell who attack me?" Sovereign asked.

"Yes," the shipgirls in the room said.

"Alright good to know," Sovereign said seeing how that would be very useful.

!

Japan -

The number one hero of Japan, Starflame was surprised to be called to the royal palace and meet with the emperor himself. He is also apart of the royal family by one of the lesser clan. The news of Sovereign becoming the empress of China because of her finding the Jade Seal that was lost till it ended up in the museum in Italy somehow, and she used her power while holding it. Letting her summon Chinese warships, as she holds the royal seal and the throne of China is empty.

"If Sovereign is to kill the last two endbringers, she will need all the shipgirls she can get," the emperor said to the number 1 hero of Japan.

"I know but what you want to do...," Sunflame said looking at royal treasures of Japan in front of him. Each one enclosed in their own glass cases.

The imperial regalia of Japan and consist of the sword Kusanagi no Tsurugi, the mirror Yata no Kagami, and the jewel Yasakani no Magatama. They represent the three primary virtues: valour (the sword), wisdom (the mirror), and benevolence (the jewel).

"I know, I'm breaking traditions in doing this. But to kill the endbringers, I will do what needs to be done. Let the next generation judge me, there will be a next generation if this works. I need you to personal go and give Sovereign my personal invitation to come here," the Emperor said.

"And if this fails?" Sunflame asks.

"There is more than one way for someone to become apart of the royal family," the emperor said.

"Which is why I'm going," Sunflame said.

"Yes," the emperor said.

!

1 - Like in real life, repairing or rebuilding ships, specifically warships will take months to complete.

!

13. Arbitbit39

Arbitbit39 I trust you know where the happy button is?

So... Either the sake drinking thing or giving her a gift... If this goes on they gonna need a shaker and tinker to make a manmade island for her

14. WiseMack

WiseMack Not too sore, are you?

they're always as brutal as possible
    Note, Contessa is a Precog, the one with the timelines is Coil, maybe you should rephrase this to something like
    According to Coil, this is what they do in the other timelines
    And in the ones where she is killed,
    They all, just... attack all at once
    fighting and falling as they overwhelm her, tearing her apart, as they bite down and tear ther flesh.
    Sovereign can't be allowed to die then,
    the shipgirls will know who is responsible, and hunt them down, no matter what,
    but they always show up later, because one survives and revives the others. This time all 3 have been killed, so hopefully they're gone for good.
    "So she either disappears into the Yangban, or the shipgirls tear apart the country,"
    Sovereing naming each of them for filibustering the bill she needed to recover her fleet in time for the next endbringer has ruined their careers.
    The rest is overkill...
    after she was knocked out from the C4/bomb used in the murder attempt.
    Choose one.
    fleet from the Dragon Empery, the only carrier of the group
    are on the other bed of the room watching tv.
    With the throne empty and your royal blood, you have a more than worthy claim to the throne.
    Sovereign said, she already has her hands full with the Russians, who want to have the northern shipgirls be given to them. Then there is the US government, trying to get her back.
    Shipyard, prepared to rebuild and repair all her shipgirls. Resources and funding has been pulled from other military projects, so that there would be no issues. As for the politicians responsible for her departure, they have all been moved to projects that have nothing to do with her, and are too worried about their political careers to pull another stunt like that again.
    She is not going to be trusting them anytime soon, but she did tell the ambassador that, the next time she asks for aid from them, will be their last chance, or she will go to anyone else instead.
    Unfortunately, even with the full backing of the EU, only some of the wounded and fallen shipgirls from the attack have been repaired so far, it will take months for her fleet to be back to full strength.(1)

Maybe insert a thought about how she would like access to Asian shipyards, given that Hyundai Heavy Industries in South Korea is the largest in the world, and China has more capacity in a single shipyard than the entire United States, granted this is our world so Earth Bet could be different.

And you all ripped and ate the ones who attacked me?" Sovereign asked.
    felt it when you were attacked, and rushed after the ones responsible. The others took care of the one who ordered the attack. " added Bataan
    just feel, when I'm attacked, and can tell who is responsible?"
    Starflame was surprised to be called to the royal palace to meet with the emperor himself. Despite being from a branch of the royal family. The news of Sovereign summoning Chinese shipgirls thanks to the lost Jade Seal and empty throne, have given the Emperor cause to think.
    The Japanese Imperial Regalia consist, of the sword ... ... ...
    I know I'm breaking tradition by doing this, But to kill the endbringers, I will do whatever it takes. Let the next generations judge me, for there shall only be a next generation if this works. I need you to give Sovereign my personal invitation to come here," the Emperor said. (2)
    Add a note to the end, (2)The treasures are around a thousand years old, so transporting them halfway around the world would be far too uncertain to risk.
    I personally disagree with the Emperor having this conversation directly with any parahuman, related or not.
    This is the kind of thing where he would make a public speech, inviting Taylor to come to Japan.
    Considering the Regalia have not been seen in public in -500- years it is NOT the kind of thing that could be decided behind closed door by the two of them.
    There is more than one way for someone to become part of the royal family," the Emperor said.
    This part is creeeeeeeeeepy This might be QQ, but Taylor is still a 15 year old teenager, please remove it.

madhat886 likes this.
  15. madhat886

About the Taylor becoming apart of the royal family of Japan just wait for it.

Trollface2209 and !Renzie0 like this.
  16. LunarKnights

So I’m getting the feeling you’re trying to get taylor to be the leader of the world via all royal families and the equivalent...how close am I

17. madhat886

I’m just getting all the fleets in the game into the story. And by the rules I made Taylor ha to be apart of the royal family in some way for her to summon them.

18. Threadmarks: Princess Admiral 15
    madhat886

!

Sovereign has been moved from the public hospital to one located in an Italian military base, for better security. Her shipgirls are always with her and more careful than they were before. With her now commanding the Dragon Empery fleet, the Chinese government has join in on trying get her to either join the Yangban or give them the Chinese shipgirls. Just like the Russian government wanting her to either join them or give them the Russian shipgirls.

The US government is also adding pressure for her to return, with them tossing everything into the shipyard to not only restore her fleet back to full strength but also make them better. Sovereign wasn’t interested in what they have as she expected action not words. They had their chance and blew it and she’s not going to be wasting her time on people who rather make power plays while her fleet are in shambles. Even now with the powers of Europe putting much of their resources into repairing her fleet, it will still take months for all of them to be ready for the next fight.

All 53 shipgirls who died during the battle with Leviathan are still being rebuilt and upgraded, with the time table being a couple of months for all of them. The walking wounded are still being repaired with only some being fully repaired. Sovereign stated to reporters that if she had stayed in the US, the republicans would still be making issues about anything and her fleet would still be waiting for the bill to pass. Right up to where the next endbringer attack happens and the republicans would all be acting surprise that her fleet can’t fight, as the very idea that it take months to repair a battleship is a idea that they only heard about in myths and legends.

Currently Sovereign is meeting 4 new shipgirls that she had summon while she was sleeping. A Northern Parliament shipgirl, a Royal Navy shipgirl and two more Dragon Empery shipgirls. In the room with her are Zeppy and Little Bel who are watching a cartoon on the tv.

“Project 68-K, Chapayev-class cruiser Kuybyshev, at your service. My construction was halted before the war, robbing me of my opportunity to contribute. I have to admit that I have my regrets, but I plan to do all I can now to make up for it. You have my full support, princess,” the shipgirl with short blue hair and red eyes, who has bandages wrap on the right side of her face covering her right eye. And her outfit of an odd white leotard with a separate black cloth strap onto her chest covering the large hole in the breast area. The outfit trades the emphasis of bust by being smaller for shapely hips and (exposed) thighs. She also wears a... "rather large" winter coat and with how it hangs off of her shoulders, it flows more like a cape.

Than again her sister ship is, Chapayev who wears a form-fitting shirt that exposes her cleavage, a short skirt and pantyhose that does little to hide her legs, and high heels for good measure. Sovereign is willing to bet that unlike her sister, her main fan service features is her butt. Unless the black cloth is keeping her breasts bond down, like a sports bra.

“Colossus-class light aircraft carrier Theseus, at your service. Sadly, I just barely missed my chance to fight in the war, but that's okay. Much like my namesake's ship, nothing will change who I am now,” the Royal Navy shipgirl said. She looks like her sister ship Perseus, and dress in a maid like outfit like her, that shows off her large chest, like many of the buxom shipgirls tend to do.

“I am a seaplane tender of the Dragon Empery, Hwah Jah. Unfortunately, my treasured blade was never completed, and I was condemned to a life of mediocrity... But let's not dwell on my dark past,” said the European looking woman who is dressed in a Chinese dress that shows off her buxom body. This is because she was converted from an Austro-Hungarian merchant ship that wound up stranded in China in WWI.

“I am Ting An of the Dragon Empery's First Fleet. I once served as a seaplane tender before being converted into a transport ship,” the last new shipgirl said. Her dress is just completely shameless, as her breasts are only overdid by two thin straps of white and blue cloth, that have two brass rings hanging on where her nipples would be. Her breasts are massive, that are so perky and round, that spits in the face of gravity.

Making Sovereign wonder why so many of her shipgirls are so buxom and dress like they just came out of a porno. The ones who aren’t all who've hit puberty share a very similar slim hourglass figure, with only a few exceptions. Most of the destroyers are teenagers in looks, with them either being young looking or older looking. With the other shipgirls seem to follower, bigger the ship, the more busty they are. And Ting An, easily is in the top 10 of the bustiest shipgirls.

“Nice to meet you all,” Sovereign said to her new shipgirls. “Constitution will be the one who will be assigning you to your duties.”

“Yes princess,” the four shipgirls said and then they left the room.

Sovereign lay back on her bed, wondering what she’s going to do next. With the Blasphemies being eaten and the one who was controlling them dead, by her shipgirls has caused ripples across Europe. There’s investigations going on in the Russian official who was killed by her shipgirls who just knew who sent the Blasphemies to try to kill her. Now people are wondering how can the shipgirls know who had ordered the attack and how they know where to find them. People are also wondering if her life is in danger, could she just summon more shipgirls. Not that there are many who wanted to find out, seeing how the shipgirls tore and ate the Blasphemies. Resulting in people being fearful of what would happen if she’s attacked again, and what she can order her shipgirls to do to her enemies.

Sovereign thought back to what Victory said to her.

‘One important fact you should always keep in mind, when it comes to keeping the high moral ground. Lose it and do what you need to do to win. While there should be some line that shouldn’t be cross, despite idealistic platitudes, victory ultimately goes to those who are ruthless and desperate enough to take the most extreme measures, not to the morally superior.’

Victory is an old grizzly veteran, from the by gone age of sail. She’s more than willing to do what needs to be done and doesn’t care about the age of the person. She had sent ships sinking into the watery depths, with young children on board. Usually cabin boys but not always, Victory will not care how old someone is when it comes to protecting Sovereign. For she follows the old way in dealing with people who try to kill members of the royal family. Doesn’t matter the age of the one who did it, they either be punish or hang and quartered. (1)

“Sovereign, Starflame is here,” Marco Polo said sticking her head into the room.

“Time to see if, I can also be a princess of Japan,” Sovereign said having talked with Starflame whose identity as a member of the royal family of Japan is public knowledge.

!

Later -

In a board room, Starflame and his teammates, Glorywave, Gold Samurai, Umbrella Queen, and Vesper, along with several Japanese agents waited. In the room with them is Carabiniere, Pola, Zara, and Vittorio Veneto. There is also a civil servant in the room too who brought the legal document that Starflame asked for. Outside the room the Italian soldiers are on high alert. For the royal treasures of Japan on display on the table, the imperial regalia of Japan. Consisting of the sword Kusanagi no Tsurugi, the mirror Yata no Kagami, and the jewel Yasakani no Magatama. They represent the three primary virtues: valour (the sword), wisdom (the mirror), and benevolence (the jewel). Each held within their pillow lined box.

With the royal treasures outside of Japan, the treasures are heavily guarded at all times. The Japanese government hopes that when Sovereign holds the royal treasures she would be seen as a Japanese royalty and be able to summon the Japanese shipgirls, just like what happen with the Jade Seal. Speaking of which, Sovereign in an act of good will had already handed the Jade Seal to the Chinese government, while refusing to hand over the Chinese shipgirls. As she refuses to hand them over when they don’t want to go to China.

Sovereign enters the room with Marco Polo and Constitution escorting her. Since the attack, there is always at least two shipgirls with Sovereign at anytime. She walk to the royal treasures and put on the jewel by the thin string around her neck, carefully held both the sword and mirror in her hands. Sovereign used her power trying to call the Japanese fleet, after five minutes pass, she puts the treasures back in their boxes.

“I felt nothing like what happens when I summon the shipgirls,” Sovereign said.

“Alright plan B,” Starflame said as he place a document with his signature on it already and sliding it to Sovereign.

“A marriage certificate?” Marco Polo asked reading it as its in Italian which Sovereign can’t read. (2)

“Yes, seeing how Sovereign’s grandfather is an emperor simply because no one ever said otherwise, by signing the certificate she will legally be married to me a member of the royal family of Japan. Making her a princess of Japan by marriage,” Starflame said.

“And the divorce papers?” Sovereign asked.

“Right here,” the civil servant said placing it on the table.

“Good if this doesn’t work we can just get this thing over and done with,” Sovereign said.

“Yes,” Starflame said signing the divorce papers. (3)

Sovereign once she signed the paper that makes her the wife of Starflame, she used her power to try summoning the Japanese fleet girls. She felt the tingle that came when she summons shipgirls that she has gotten a hang on since she was triggered.

“Its done,” Sovereign said.

“So where are the shipgirls?” Starflame asked.

“Theyre always close by,” Sovereign said.

The door of the room open and a soldier sticks his head inside.

“There’s a large group outside, in the front,” the soldier said.

Sovereign left he room with her escort of shipgirls and Starflame and the other heroes. They headed for the front entrance of the building and when they got to the entrance there are two new shipgirls waiting for them. One has short brown hair and the other has long blonde hair. The blonde is, dressed like a British shipgirl, and has horns attached to her hat. The other shipgirl looks more like a British shipgirl too and has two horn on her head.

“I am Kongou, Kongou-class battlecruiser ship number one. I offer you my guidance on the path to victory!” the blonde said in English.

“I, Mikasa, the dreadnought who emerged victorious through smoke and fire to bring power and glory to my home country and the flagship of the Sakura Empire,” the brown haired shipgirl said.

“Hi,” Sovereign said looking at the two. “You’re part of the Japanese fleet?”

“Yes we are and we were build in England,” Kongou said.

“Oh so that’s why you look like the Royal Navy shipgirls,” Sovereign said. “How many are there?”

“There are 138 of us,” Mikasa said.

“Well time to see the new fleet,” Sovereign said as she walk to the entrance and the two shipgirls open them for her giving her the view of her new fleet.

Outside are a horde of Japanese shipgirls, who are dress like something out of an anime or manga. Schoolgirl uniforms, loose fitting kimonos, that show off either buxom bodies or slender bodies, that’s out of place by how young some of the shipgirls look. In fact many are dress in clothes that are just pure fan service, showing off their bodies for all to see, panty shots, jiggling breasts, and worst of all showing young and slender bodies of underage looking shipgirls. But the main thing that caught Sovereign’s attention is that the shipgirls of the Sakura Empire all have either animal ears and tails, mainly cats and foxes or having horns on their heads.

“Oh my god, they’re furries!” Sovereign gasped out with a completely mortified look on her face.

!

Author’s Notes -

1 - The old laws of what happens to people who try to kill members of royalty are brutal to make people think twice of trying.

2 - A big wedding is nice but civil weddings at a courthouse will do just fine. And much less expensive and stressful.

3 - The plot where someone has to get married for whatever reason can easily be done by just going to a courthouse and signing the papers to become married, than the two who are married can just sign the divorce papers. Seeing how in all the plots that I have seen where someone has to get married, the issue of how long they have to be married is never brought up. As divorce is always on the table which no one ever seems to think of in those have to get marry plots.

!

19. minitune001

minitune001 Getting some practice in, huh?

The whole "X needs to marry Y for some secret reason" trope is always tiresome to encounter. Too often characters in these stories are bitter enemies and or rivals that must marry each other and act like a loving couple for whatever convoluted reason the author came up with. Of course, instead of them ending up embroiled in an environment of abuse, infidelity, or even domestic homicide, they end up falling in *gag* "love". It's unfortunate that authors can't seem to distinguish between people in health relationships and victims of Stockholm syndrome.

Also, Sovereign's last response (which probably is just a throw away joke) really shows the difference in the path the culture of Earth Bet took after the sinking of Kyushu. I'm sure most kids back in 2011 (and I'm not saying this just because I am a total weeb) would have recognized and not have made a big deal of the whole kemono-mimi thing. Hell, we even had Thundercats far back as the 80's!

20. LanzCorporalAssWipe

LanzCorporalAssWipe Flamin' Lenin

US & Japanese internet use Intensifies
    Bunny Shipgirl: We are at your service-Pyon
    Japanese internet use escalate
    Cat shipgirl: Yes Oujo-sama! Order us-nyaa!
    World internet use skyrockets
    Fox Shipgirl: Ara, Ara,
    The whole of the internet crashes

21. SOnzofzsea

SOnzofzsea Getting out there.

Dose being adopted count even if the point was to make her part of the family

ArsMagna1337 likes this.
  22. madhat886

Yes that works as well. But seeing how there is no more Azur Lane fleets left to summon that's it for being apart of a royal family for Taylor.

ArsMagna1337 likes this.
  23. SOnzofzsea

SOnzofzsea Getting out there.

I hadn’t read last chapter when posted question

24. Threadmarks: Princess Admiral 16
    madhat886

!

Sovereign sat in a boardroom with Nagato the flagship of the Sakura Empire, along with Mikasa the oldest ship of the Sakura Empire, Constitution and Marco Polo are also in the room. In the room with them is Sovereign’s husband Starflame, who thanks to being a member of the royal family of Japan allowed Sovereign to summon the Sakura Empire fleet once she signed the marriage certificate making her a princess of Japan by marriage. Seeing how Sovereign’s power only allows her to summon shipgirls from countries that she’s apart of the royal family or with the Chinese shipgirls held the Jade Seal that made the holder the royal ruler of China’s empty throne.

“I thought I could handle having so many shipgirls who dress in fan service clothes and having bodies out of a hentai. Which the Sakura Empire fleet are full of fetish fans service and are furries,” Sovereign said as she pitches the bridge of her nose.

“What about the Royal Navy fetish maids?” Constitution asked.

“Don’t remind me,” Sovereign said as the issue of how her shipgirls dress, in most cases how revealing they dress. Which just cause so much Rule 34 to happen with art showing up on the internet, and stories of her sleeping with her shipgirls.

“They’re like the youkai of Japanese mythology,” Starflame said.

“That explains a lot,” Sovereign said and turns to the 2 Japanese shipgirls. “How many are there in the fleet?”

“The fleet stands at 137 shipgirls,” Mikasa said.

“And 3 more child ships,” Marco Polo said. The new child ships Akagi-chan, Amagi-chan, and Hiei-chan have joined the child ships that were already summon and are in the mess hall with the other shipgirls for lunch.

“Well now that, I summon you all. Some of you can go to Japan with Starflame and protect the Pacifica while the rest handle the Atlantic. The entire fleet can be divided so that both seas be protected,” Sovereign said.

“As you wish princess,” Nagato spoke up.

“Breaking up the fleet?” Mikasa ask.

“Well I can’t have all the fleet be around me. I am now apart of the Japanese royal family and need to protect the people of the Pacific. Plus there are still islands that are colonies of countries of Europe, that can house some shipgirls. With the fleet spread out they can respond to emergencies faster than if they’re all in one place,” Sovereign explains.

“I can lead the shipgirls on the Pacific while you lead the Atlantic,” Starflame said.

“Sure, Nagato you and the others listen to Starflame,” Sovereign said.

“Yes princess,” Nagato said.

“Have to figure out which shipgirls are to transfer and make sure everything is ready,” Sovereign said.

“The Russian and Chinese shipgirls need to stay far from the countries and their ally countries,” Marco Polo said.

Both countries have been pressing to have the shipgirls of said countries to be handed over to them. The agents that both countries have been trying to lure the shipgirls to return to their home countries, which are all rejected. The bombing of the building in Russia of the one who ordered the attack on Sovereign by the Blasphemies ending with the 3 being eaten alive has caused the Russian agents to be more careful how they approach the Russian shipgirls and the Chinese agents as well. Word quickly got out that the shipgirls are able to track down everyone involved in any attack on Sovereign. The one who sent the Blasphemies to kill Sovereign has ties to the Russian government and a Russian official was also killed by the bombing of his car while he was in it. As for the fallout of attacking on Russian soil, is a moot point as many countries are wondering how much Russian had in hand in creating the Blasphemies. Causing a lot of tension between Russia and the EU countries.

“I wouldn’t put it pass them from trying to get a shipgirl,” Starflame said as the Chinese government have been in human trafficking of capes for awhile now. Same for the Russian government, grabbing capes from nearby countries to add to their cape teams.

“Well if they did manage to grab one of the girls, we’re going to just march in and take her back. Depending on what happens we might leave the country intact,” Constitution said.

“Would they really do that?” Starflame asked Sovereign.

“Yes they would, I can order them around but they will do their own things,” Sovereign explains.

“She is just a princess, till she actually declares herself queen of whatever empty throne she chooses,” Marco Polo adds.

“Also about our marriage?” Starflame ask.

“I keep the divorce paper for now, have no idea what happens if I sign it,” Sovereign said.

“Well you won’t be apart of the royal family of Japan but we’ll still follow you,” Mikasa said.

“Yes but seeing how you all only came when I used my powers, the ones I didn’t summon might not come later. Shipgirls do show up even when I don’t use my power,” Sovereign said.

“If you sign the divorce paper, it could stop anymore shipgirls from appearing?” Starflame ask.

“That’s what I figure. They only showed up because I signed the marriage paper and became apart of the royal family of Japan,” Sovereign said.

The door of the room open and Kongou stuck her head in.

“Princess there are 5 new Royal Navy shipgirls here,” Kongou said.

“See what, I mean,” Sovereign said to her husband and turn back to Kongou. “ Send them in.”

Five new shipgirls of the Royal Navy came into the room and introduced themselves to Sovereign.

“H-class destroyer, Hero. Oh yeah? You wanna hear about my history? Heheh, if you insist. I escorted a bunch of battleshiiips, I was in Operation Excess and stuuuff... Honestly, what I really wanted was to enjoy the October sunlight in the comfort of a port,” the destroyer introduced herself.

“Dido-class anti-aircraft cruiser Scylla, ready to serve. I served as an escort carrier flagship in that war, but I was unable to perform any major exploits. But now... I am only a Royal Maid, here to devote heart and soul to you, Master,” the new busty maid shipgirl said.

“Introduce myself again? Okay... Umm, my name is Royal Oak, and I'm a Revenge-class battleship from the Royal Navy. I was able to accomplish something in the Battle of Jutland, but I ended up getting badly damaged after... I just hope I can escape my bad luck here at this port,” the battleship shipgirl said.

“Know me as Argus, oldest carrier in the world. With the glory and tradition of the Royal Navy at my back, I come to you to lead the next generation of heroes"... I could never say something that grand with a straight face. I'm... looking forward to working with you, okay?” the light carrier said.

“Wait that’s Furious,” Kongou pointed out.

“Well she’s not here,” Argus said as she steps away to let the last shipgirl to introduce herself.

“My name is Implacable, I was made as an improvement to the Illustrious class. Sadly, like many late arrivals to the war, my name is only an insignificant footnote in the chronicles of victory. Be that as it may... have you started thinking about how you're going to "use" me, Commander?” the shipgirl who is dressed as a naughty nun introduced herself.

Sovereign just stared at the revealing swimsuit and nun habit combo that Implacable is wearing. The hood of the habit even has a pair of horns on it. She glance at Starflame who is staring at the busty naughty nun shipgirl, who is just staring at her. Sure the other 3 older shipgirls wear revealing outfits but what Implacable is wearing is just something out of an adults only fiction.

“I really shouldn’t be surprise that I keep getting shipgirls who look like they step out of a hentai,” Sovereign sighed.

!

Arthor Notes -

1 - While Argus is certainly old, the title of the 'oldest carrier' (ie one capable of launching wheeled aircraft) would go to HMS Furious instead. However, Argus was the first flush deck carrier and was converted from the Italian ocean liner Conte Rosso.

!

25. bryanfran36

bryanfran36 Experienced.

What about USS Langley? Was she late to the early carrier game?

She could be the mother hen for the American carriers then pulling double duty with USS Constitution.

26. madhat886

She’s not in the game

27. bryanfran36

bryanfran36 Experienced.

Oh, I see.

28. Threadmarks: Princess Admiral 17
    madhat886

!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters here that belong to Worm or any other work of fiction that I put into this story except for my own OCs. Neither do I own any of the character in any of the crossovers I do. I'm just using them in this fanfiction and I have no money so don't bother suing me. You'll just lose money instead of gaining any. And remember to leave a review!

!

In her room at the Royal Navy base, Victory is honoring the time tested tradition that’s even older than her, making moonshine. A soldier's life is hard and stressful, and getting drunk or high on drugs is considered essential for staying sane. While almost all armed services in the world view drunkenness in the service negatively, the Cannon Fodder at the bottom of the military food chain has its ways to avert the watchful eye of the superiors. Many junior officers turn a blind eye on military moonshiners (as long as no one is getting too out of control, or hurt worse than a hangover), as they know their troops and how they need to blow off steam occasionally. Hence why the rum ration was a hallowed tradition and medical common sense in the Royal Navy.

The Navy officers did raised issues on how the shipgirls are making stills and making moonshine when the base store does sell alcohol and they also can just go off base to get something to drink. Which Victory pointed out that the liquor sold just didn’t have enough of a kick. The moonshine the shipgirls make is basically gasoline, too much alcohol for any human to safely drink without it destroying their kidneys and liver, which is the best outcome. Victory also pointed out that while she and the others look human, they’re not and what it takes to get them buzzed is lethal for any human, even for capes.

Seeing how some of the shipgirls add things that are toxic for humans to drink. Some add different kinds of oil, and not cooking oil but motor oil, break fluids, oil for rust, and other types of oils that will kill a human. Some of the shipgirls are using wood gasifiers to add to their moonshine. Leading to the shipgirls brewing a more potent recipe to get them drunk, which is more like ethanol than alcohol. (1)

Which the booze the shipgirls are making is basically just fuel for their engines. With all of them being able to do the booze flamethrower trick, some of the shipgirls are learning to breathe fire by spitting out their fuel from their mouths. And the booze is dangerous for any human to even get the booze on their skin. (2)

The Royal Navy shipgirls took after her in making rum, with some making gin.

The Northern shipgirls being true to their Russian roots make a special vodka that’s so strong that it makes a dandy engine degreaser, fire accelerant, and sterilization agent during field surgery.

The Iron Blood shipgirls are mostly making beer and ale that can be used to remove paint.

The Iris Dominion shipgirls like wine, that’s made with different kinds of mushrooms that are poisonous. Others made mead, loaded with poisons.

The Dragon shipgirls like making rice wine and fermented tea, mixed with battery acid.

The Eagle shipgirls are mostly making different kinds of moonshine, using whatever they could find to add to the mix.

Victory herself makes rum that’s not only putrid but is also crawling with bugs inside. Which is just like how she remembers the rations served on her when she was young. And that’s no joke thanks to no refrigerators, having to salt and dry food to make it last, which insects and rodents fed and made filthy. Where sailors have to deal in eating food that often had bugs in them and water that is filthy but they still had to drink it.

Constitution on the other hand makes her moonshine out of red hot battery acid piledriver with extra formaldehyde, snake venom and black widow venom in a dirty glass with an olive. Which she eats the glass, instead of just drinking the coattail. That is something that all shipgirls can do, they can eat just about anything to make fuel and rearm themselves by eating.

And after watching a cartoon, ‘Regular Show’ she started to make the “Mississippi Queen" that is made of chocolate sauce, kimchi, pasta sauce, sashimi, chuco, soy sauce, whole clams on the shell, shrimp, mayo, and hot chili peppers poured into a huge glass and served with a little cocktail umbrella. Turns out shipgirls can eat anything spicy and not be effected by it, they stil taste it but the spice doesn’t effect them, with the being able to eat handfuls of the Carolina Reaper peppers without any trouble at all. With them just saying it has a nice little kick to it.

The ringing of her phone caught her attention. Checking it she saw she got a message that Sovereign has married a member of the royal family of Japan and is able to summon the Japanese shipgirls. Which meant both Kongou and Mikasa both built in Britain have been summon as well, two of her girls are back both under a different fleet but still they’re back. She hasn’t seen either of them since they were built and shipped off to Japan, it be nice to see them again.

!

Italy -

In one of the rooms of the military base she’s staying in, Sovereign was busy figuring out what to do with her new fleet of shipgirls from the Sakura Empire or Japan, who happen to be furries. That brought a huge amount of problems, seeing how many of the Japanese shipgirls look like they came out of a hentai, wearing skimpy clothes that showed off their bodies, showed off their underwear and other fan service stuff. Which has cause lots of things to happen online, like the pictures and videos of the shipgirls going viral, rumors flying from the chat rooms.

Sovereign is currently talking with 3 new Northern Parliament shipgirls who showed up.

“I'm Kursk, a hunter from the snowy tundras of the North... That's too brief? Ugh, what a waste of time... I hate socializing. If you want to get along with me, then keep your distance,” Kursk said who is the tallest and bustiest of the new shipgirls.

“Kirov-class cruiser of the Northern Parliament, Voroshilov, at your service. You already summon my sister Kirov? I make the plans, and she carries them out... Oh? You say we give off completely different impressions? Fair; our comrades often say the same,” Voroshilov said who like the other Russian shipgirls is busty and shapely, showed by the revealing leotard she’s wearing.

“Dreadnought of the Northern Parliament and flagship of the Black Sea Fleet, Sevastopol, has arrived. Hahah, I am the very ironclad willpower of the revolutionary vanguard, always under attack but never falling! Got it?” Sevastopol said who unlike many battleships is slender in build and also has long pointed ears.

“Voroshilov, I’ll be sending you to Sweden where your sister is station. Kursk you’re going to Sweden, and Sevastopol you’re going to Norway where your sister Gangut is station,” Sovereign said.

“Why are we in the northern countries?” Sevastopol asks.

“Because you Northern shipgirls make ice wherever you use your rigs and cold doesn’t work on you,” Sovereign pointing it out. “You are all dismiss, Constitution is in the mess hall. She’s handling the Sakura shipgirls.”

The new shipgirls left the room leaving Sovereign to deal with the problem of which of the Sakura Empire shipgirls be staying with her and the others going to Japan. Having the shipgirls go to the Pacific Ocean will be a huge boost for moral there. From the islands that are still colonies and territories of European countries, to the countries that are there like Australia, India, Philippines, Taiwan and others.

Of course she couldn’t send the Chinese shipgirls over there, like she’s keeping the Russian shipgirls at least one country away from Russia, to avoid anyone getting ideas to grab one of them. Seeing what would happen if that did happen, the shipgirls would be Hellbent on rescuing the captured shipgirl and destroying everything in their way. Which she told the ambassadors of both countries who have been trying to get her to give them her girls.

On the paper she’s been writing on to figure out which of the 139 new shipgirls she’ll be keeping and the rest be going with her ‘husband’ Starflame. Right now she has 13 shipgirls staying with her in Europe, mostly the ones who have child ships so that the kids will not be that far from their sisters.

The Kongou sisters, Battlecruisers
    Kongou
    Hiei
    Haruna
    Kirishima
    Hiei-chan

Amagi class
    Amagi
    Amagi-chan

Battleship
    Yamato-class
    Musashi

Aircraft Carriers
    Akagi-class sisters
    Akagi
    Akagi-chan

Kaga-class
    Kaga

Yamato-class
    Shinano

The two Yamato sisters she has summon want to stay with her to keep her safe. Both sisters dress alike in wearing kimonos that showed off their very busty and shapely bodies, large breasts, large hips, and butts. Both are also fox girls or kitsunes, large fox ears and 9 long fox tails, and like many of the others already have lots of fans online.

“Now, I have 8 fleets of shipgirls, who can kill endbringers. Hundreds of shipgirls all following my orders and will die for me. Plus, I’m not married,” Sovereign said looking at the list of her fleets and where they’re located at.

Sovereign than looks to the report on the repairs being done to her shipgirls who were killed or heavily damaged during the last endbringer attack. The shipyards where they're being repaired at are all working around the clock to repair them, having workers work in shifts to get them as quickly repaired as they could. Sovereign is also have at least one shipgirl station at the shipyards to keep a look out for trouble and make sure there be no cutting corners.

She knows from her dad and the people working at the docks that shoddy construction is a big problem. Thanks to the fact that government bureaucracies contract out important work to the lowest bidders who tend to cut corners. This leads to absurdities like a top secret file room being protected by a state-of-the-art security door while the surrounding walls are made of cheap drywall that can be broken through with a single kick. (3)

Which is why she made sure to inform the governments that if they hire any contractors who charge high prices for substandard building materials and take a long time to do the job, she will just take her shipgirls out of the country. She doesn't need a government who hires people who intentionally built everything slipshod to squeeze every penny out of the job. The shipgirls also agreed in that they won't be station in a place that doesn't take care of them. To avoid bad PR like what happen when government leaders of the US block the bill to repair the shipgirls causing Sovereign to just leave the country, the different governments are making sure that only the best companies get the contracts to repair the shipgirls. Seeing how Sovereign said that the next endbringer attack, if the fleets aren't at full strength, a repeat of killing one won't happen again.

“Hopefully the girls be all repaired and ready for the next attack," Sovereign said reading through the reports on the repairs of her fleet is going.

!
    Author Notes -

1 - A wood gasification boiler. Wood is burned in the firebox (top), and gases travel downward and are burned at 1,800 to 2,000 F in the ceramic chamber below. The hot gases then pass through a fire-tube heat exchanger to transfer heat to water stored in a large tank.

2 - Possible in Real Life, but only with very high proof alcohol (at least 100 proof, or 50% ABV). Anything lower will sputter a bit, if not put out the flame. Beer and wine aren't going to do it; you'll need to use something distilled. You'll need a good strong whiskey, some fierce vodka, 151-proof rum, absinthe, moonshine, or while not really what one would consider booze, PGA. That's right, pure grain alcohol — 96% ethanol. For things that aren't technically booze, there's methanol, industrial alcohol or wood spirit. Do not drink this stuff! (And for methanol and alcohol fuels based on it, don't even put it in your mouth for this stunt, the tissues of the mouth absorb!) Do not breathe it in! Do not get it on your skin! It is nasty! There is also isopropyl, commonly called rubbing alcohol or electronic alcohol. It is expensive and definitely not for drinking, but it burns nicely. Obviously, this is a hazardous stunt best left to practiced performers.

3 - You be surprised how much this is true in real life of a government job being poorly done to save as much money as possible.

!

29. Threadmarks: Princess Admiral 18
    madhat886

!

Sovereign once again was greeted with the sight of another shipgirl appearing out of nowhere, or should she said child shipgirl. Little Formidable is sitting on a chair while Little Bel is combing her long hair. They’re in the high class hotel that cost thousands a night to stay in, that is in the country of Greece the latest stop on her European tour.

“Illustrious-class aircraft carrier number three, with a promising future of becoming an armored carrier. Commander, I humbly request your aid in training me to become a proper lady,” Little Formidable greeted her.

“Nice to have you,” Sovereign said patting her on her head.

Sovereign is glad for the the newest member of the fleet to show up, the shipgirls who were killed or damaged during the last endbringer battle are still going repairs and refittings. Which unlike the republicans who kept the bill that would had given her the funds and resources to have them all rebuilt, couldn’t be done quickly like they believe. Both destroyers from the Royal Navy, the sister ships HMS Ardent and HMS Acasta who were heavily damaged from a fight with the Merchants mouths ago, are finally refitted and repaired.

Both sisters have been modernized with their weapons and systems have been improved. Getting new bodies and outfits after the repairs and refittings were done. Their bodies are now older being taller and more shapely than they were before. Not voluptuous or busty like the older looking shipgirls but much different from how they were before. From teenagers to young women, which cause the younger shipgirls wanting to be refitted as well to become older looking like Ardent and Acasta. (1)

Sovereign having to deal with fleets worth of sexy shipgirls ranging from slender and busty to voluptuous, to furries right out of pure fan service anime’s and mangas. Not to mention the choice of outfits that many of the shipgirls wear that are little more than swimsuits. Had to put her foot down at the request for refits, pointing out that all the money is being used to repair and refit the shipgirls who need it. When they need it then they get new bodies. She also doesn’t want to deal with the fact that the young and child shipgirls may look like kids but are actually either close to 100 or older.

‘With so many sexy shipgirls, maybe I should just give in and have them release a pin up calendar. It would make lots of money from the perverts,’ Sovereign thought to herself as her fleet does need the money. Right now her fleet are being funded by being apart of the arm forces of the EU, but she needs to look into other sources of funding.

!

Brockton Bay -

In the PRT HQ, Piggot has been looking over the data of the goings ons around the city. The sole remaining gang the ABB have laid large claims on areas of the city that use to belong to the other gangs. Lung is making sure that the city is now his territory and with the eye of Leviathan that he had personally ripped out and now has on display in a large glass container, few gangs want to challenge him.

Last time the gangs of the city were chased out, is the reason why the 3 gangs had managed to gain power. Till the shipgirls came that is, wiping out all the key players and leaders of the gangs in a few days. The only reason why Lung and his gang are still around is because the moment the shipgirls started destroying the other two gangs, Lung ordered his gang to all lay low and do nothing. Some of their safe houses and operations were hit and gang members arrested or killed during the purge by the shipgirls. But Lung just stayed out of the fighting and stayed low as long as the shipgirls were still in the city. And once they left, Lung and his gang made their move in establishing themselves as the main gang of the city.

Lung is filling up the power vacuum that the two other gangs filled and with him helping to kill Leviathan has given his reputation a huge boost. Other villains and gangs are keeping clear of the city because of him and that if they try it might bring Sovereign and her shipgirls back. Allowing Lung to spread his influence around the city, all but unchallenged.

The only area that is free of gang activity is the docks where Sovereign’s father lives and works. Which has improved since the shipgirls removed the ships blocking the harbor, allowing cargo ships to once again come in and out of the city. The docks are seen as the territory that’s still under the control of Sovereign and causing trouble there will have the shipgirls being sent to take care of it.

Piggot turns to the reports of the only other major villain who is still activate in the city, Coil. He’s been very quiet but once the shipgirls left he’s been making black market deals, trading in shipgirls. With so many shipgirls being killed during the Leviathan battle, while their remains were recovered, there was plenty of parts that weren't. Now there's a black market for parts of the shipgirls that weren't recovered by the other shipgirls. Spent shell casing, weapons lost, and body parts are showing up on the black market.

Many governments and companies are paying top dollar for parts of a shipgirl. All wanting to see if they couldn't build their own or build their own weapons base on theirs. Piggot knows that the EU countries are examining the shipgirls that are still being rebuild and on the active ones to help in the rebuilding. Giving them lots of data on how they work, which because of the republicans who filibustered the bill to rebuild the shipgirls here, their chance of learning how they work is lost. All they can do is work with what was recovered after the battle. Armsmaster himself has some shell casings, a gun and part of a hand in his lab.

"A world where shipgirls can be built," Piggot said to herself, thinking of what that would do to the balance of power in the world.

!

Author Notes -

1 - In the game Azur Lane when a shipgirl is refitted they usually get an older looking body out of the deal. So in story when a shipgirl is refitted and rebuilt, they get a boost in age for the younger looking shipgirls who look like kids and become young adults.

!

Last edited: May 31, 2023
  30. WiseMack

WiseMack Not too sore, are you?

Looking forward to a Gvt, US maybe?

- "Sir, we have good news and bad news, which would you like first?"

- "Out with it soldier, this is no time for jokes"

- "Well sir, the good news is we succeeded in building our very own shipgirl"

- "That's amazing news, given 14 billion dollars in expenses so far, I was starting to believe we couldn't do it.
    Well then, where is she?, is She ready to follow orders?"

- "That's the thing Sir, the moment she woke up she decided to report to her Commanding Officer, and literally walked through a concrete wall to do so.
    We believe she is on her way to meet Sovereign as we speak."