1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Reborn in DXD

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Aedis123, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Aedis123

Aedis123 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

POV ME
    I'm lying in my bed in silence while I check my account on Spirit fanfics, seeing comments that put people on these stories that I write, because lately I am very inactive but idle being the same people are still watching and commenting on my stories and it makes me very happy and excited

as I was bored I left my cell phone for a while, to look at the ceiling of my room, today had nothing to do so I started thinking about various things in my life, it was not all good to say with the economy, people living on the streets, sometimes there was nothing to eat.

Although this was not my interest at all is more important to me to eat my brothers, although I am one of the people who eat many dishes but also the day comes that the wrong people assume a high position in the government and then they They end up stealing it would be to improve the city and the country.

But leaving that aside, what pleased me was to see my brothers eat, sometimes do small jobs to bring some money but without good jobs or firsthand There were no jobs, so you do what you can do.

Then I remembered when my friend came to my house, talking about how he liked the fourth season of High school dxd and in fact I think the opposite of it. I could not spend the episode 1 of High school dxd Hero For one thing, I did not see and did not call my attention to see it ...

Hyoudou issei

I do not like Issei attitude and felt very sorry to see that others have not seen the first three seasons, but finished the looking for one thing or another. The Far ecchi that has, although this is the basics of anime, sometimes is very annoying. High school dxd has a great history, but these two factors is what I regard as very bad, I mean the ecchi is very good in some scenes, but when it is extremely exploited is a bit annoying. But the evil itself is the Issei attitude that does not call me anymore, although I had to read over the sleeves. As Issei has such a negative attitude towards me, it has other good factors that were given priority over his foolish perversion would be a great character, by how fight the people you love and everything to save them but after that there is nothing more than gift me Issei.

After thinking a bit, I got out of bed because my mother called me to buy typical Chinese food, vegetables, especially the Milanese. I will buy with money he had saved myself the work, would also buy a fernet and a Coke probably now my cousin came to us to play or watch a movie since a long time do not come together to do something.
    I was waiting quietly in line, while I sent message to my uncle to see if he could pick me up because that would be a lot of bags and it is the only one car. Then I got on Facebook to see some pictures and stuff just to kill time.

But suddenly out of the supermarket you can hear a car or anything else that suddenly brake like it had come at a high speed, quickly walked through the door about 4 men wearing balaclava or ninja cap, This gave me a bad feeling and so I started to get nervous. I ended up staying scared when I saw that they had weapons in their hands so before one of them threw toward the ceiling to draw attention from all over the place, I quickly threw on the ground and then heard the first shot to right after hearing a second shot .

Previously had been in a robbery and a shooting when you leave your party with some friends so I knew more or less what to do and what not to do. First I was not move for anything in the world, so I tried to stay calm not to do something stupid, then looked around to see all the other people who came to buy and employees who were terrified.

I looked at a woman who had about a 30 year or a little less than looked one direction while hiding their sobs with their hands then look sideways at a specific direction where there was a girl who was terrified while looking for his mother, he did not know how the robbers would react to it, perhaps use the girl as a hostage or kidnapping her, you never know what class thieves are robbing you, in addition to more than a thousand possibilities of what could happen crossed my mind.

Then, sighing resigned to what I would do at this point, inhaled and then exhaled. I looked for burglars to see that they were not seeing where I was, so I quickly got up being seen by the girl's mother and then start running to where the girl was and when I got hugged her to calm her and then nois two in hide to avoid being seen by the robbers but suddenly I heard one.

PUM!

I did not know at that time what it was, until I felt a pain then looking down, I see that a bullet went through my back and certainly pierce a lung because I could not breathe very well.

I looked down to see the girl, seeing that nothing happened to her, then smiled quietly, before falling back, making sure not to have grabbed the girl to not hurt on impact.

NORMAL POV

"What the hell did you do ?!" shouted one of the robbers who appeared to be the head already with the money.

"I just thought he wanted to run away!" He shouted that fired in defense.

"Urhh let's go before the police arrive" said chief apparently running for the door.

Then the four assailants left the supermarket to get into a car to leave quickly before the patrol arrived.

All quickly approached the young wounded apparently was dying and spitting a lot of blood, you could tell he could hardly breathe.

"Call an ambulance !!" Shouted the girl's mother.

"Lord, get up." She said the girl moved a little while.

Everyone looked helpless that scene, Unable to do anything about the current situation.

"Qui ... et ... little ... I'm going to a better place." said the young man.

"P-please do not tell young Everything will be fine." said a nervous mother

"C-co ... * Cough * ... Was is H-her Cha-name?" the young man asked weakly for mother

"Her name is Marie," said the woman

"A-ah I-is was an M-Marie pleasure" said the young man giving his last breath closing her eyes.

POV ME

This place is completely white, the last thing I remember was dying in front of Marie girl, then everything went completely dark, Now I agree that it is technically impossible since I died.

Suddenly, a red tornado began to form in front of me and then left to see a man with long blond hair and a large fringe falling from the right side of his face, a striking red suit and a mask of the same color.

"Who the hell are you?" I said with surprise.

"First, Hello brat" the person said.

"Brat, but you seem to be my age," I said with annoyance

"I have many more years than you," the man said.

"Well, the only thing I see is a fool my age more dwarf than me," I said boring.

I suddenly felt a blow to the head that made me turn many times and then stop and grab me and rub my head.

"Iteee, what the hell is wrong with you?" I said Dor.

"That was for you never to call me dwarf" he said with annoyance

"Well, since leaving the side of stupidity" I said with annoyance.

"Who are you? And where I am?" I asked again.

"I think you deserve some answers, first you can call me Spectra and I'm a lesser God." Spectra said.

"Lesser God?" I asked confused.

"To be clear, I am less universal God." Spectra said.

"That does not explain much," I muttered.

"Soon you will understand, the second say that you're in something like Limbo so St. Peter can not receive you," said Spectra.

"Wait, St. Peter's there?" I asked incredulously.

"No, but you're not here because of that," said Spectra.

"Okay, but still do not understand why I'm here" I said

"Well ... the thing is, I need your help for something," said the Deity.

"What kind of God calls for help for a Mortal?" I asked sarcastically.

"I will explain to you that way," said Spectra.

While many images began to appear in front of me.

"Look there are universes and multiverses, I am a lesser god who was born recently. I'm the laughing stock of the other gods. Because of that my universe is as normal between the universes of other gods, There is no one that stands out a lot in my universe compared to others where there is a great warrior who is above all, but I do not have to stay up that way, what had died in a war long ago, but this was a very bad ideology, "said Spectra.

"I certainly know someone like that," murmured

"What size are you?" I asked

"You know how high school dxd" said Spectra.

"I assumed it was so ... as you described your warrior, I assumed it was Elohim" commented

"Well, you guessed it," said Spectra.

"What does all this have to do with me?" I asked

"You are the first human I've seen since I came to this dimension of my universe, that venture to save someone for a noble case like this girl and not to seek long-term glory, why I chose you," said Spectra with a smile calm.

"It would be your new opportunity" Spectra finish.

"I'll do it, but on one condition." I said seriously.

"What?" Spectra asked.

"That you help my family with some work or something better for them," I said with his head down.

"Do not worry about it, I would do anyway," said Spectra.

"So what I have to do?" I asked.

"Living" said Spectra.

"To live?" I asked confused.

Not when they say that is a heavy super training and all this leads to a protagonist become strong ...

"Yes live, you have to have your own adventures and experiences in life," said Spectra.

"But where will I live?" I asked

"It will be a surprise, but it will not be in your size you may have this course," said Spectra.

"Yes, I've got that" I answered

"But what skills I have?" I asked

"You do not have to worry about it, the skills you have in your blood when new rebirth will give you an idea," said Spectra.

"But even so, at some point, when you think you can not go alone, you will need to seek the Ancient Temple." Spectra said.

"But it will be just Magic? I say no magic in DxD and senjutsu" I said wondering what was going to cope.

"The energy that you will use will obviously be the Magic, but that I know that you like will be better, you will control the Chakra, Logo is your thing learn to use Senjutsu" said Spectra.

"Incredible ... but never alone I learn to deal with senjutsu" I answered

"Just off of your way you will find things I set the size of high school dxd that I rebooted so saying so that you can fit in with them, Haveram people you will say, but you do here? Only that total will help in your way "said Spectra.

"And as you know you have very powerful enemies in high school dxd But how are the common may be that also has enemies that you do not think or do not belong to that place, so you have to be very careful" followed God.

"It would be better you prepare, you already will have a difficult path for you, but I have something that can help you achieve allies" said Spectra.

And then raise your hand and it appeared a dark green color box, He proceeded to open it revealing chess pieces

"Evil pieces?" I asked confused.

"Hehe, these pieces are not Evil, are something best pieces are Opportunity" Spectra said with a smile.

"And what's so special about these chess pieces?" I asked curiously.

"First of all, these pieces are unique, if a person other than you, try to pick them up or to try something without your permission, they just disappear, The box will become a ring on his left hand" began Spectra.

"The pieces are special, You see now that only shows a king who will be yours, but with the other pieces you can have more than one queen, more than two bishops, more than two towers, knights and more than eight pawns" said Spectra .

"So I can have more people in my team than a demon?" I asked

"That's right, the only thing different from the Evil pieces, is that in these parts you can put your race or combine it with the usual breed of person you will give the piece or simply let the person with the race" will end divinity.

"That's great, I guess ... there's something else?"

"So I almost forgot, Parts can be felt by others if you want, but if you do not want other people simply will not be able to feel them and I gave you the knowledge to make it work." said the deity.

"I see," I said thinking about everything.

"What will I do when you reborn will greatly increase your intelligence, then your brain can think of several things at the same time at a much faster speed, certainly your IQ is higher than one of his favorite characters," said Spectra.

"What Shikamaru?" I asked surprised.

"So it is" Spectra said with a smile.

"You'll have things in your brain that you wonder how they got there, but they will help you make money ... but that aside," said the deity.

"Are you ready my warrior?" I ask the deity.

"Yes, I'm ready," I said firmly.

Slowly began to fade into particles.

"Now I name you my warrior ... but from now on you will be Hyoudou oreki" end divinity.

"Wait WHAT !." I yelled to disappear from the place completely.

-------------------

Now we are in 1987 with about 5 years old. My name is Hyoudou Oreki as the deity told me when he made me go, my parents are Gorou Hyoudou and Mitsuki Hyoudou, I'm brown and green eyes of my mother, I realized that I am a very young version of my favorite character Oreki Houtarou, then this part, I would appreciate Spectra or my teacher, or anything else.

Something I realized only one or two weeks ago, is that my mother is a Youkai more specifically the Kyuubi rama in kitsune, only she never used his skills to fight or anything like that, she is a pacifist woman and likes more to be a housewife. My father is an ordinary human, but now I realized many things, because since I have a real use of my head can move with more speed than other kids my age, Learning in a better way, but this also I must the deity who gave me an intelligence who knows how. A Hybrid Kyuubi / Human gives me plenty, although I like the dragons being one Kyuubi gives me more simple connection to the Senjutsu although I have to learn to use it in a good way.

I spent the rest of the year learning how to hide My tails and my Kyuubi ears since my mother the was released with his Senjutsu, Yes there were things she knew and did not want to teach me after convinces her helped me to control my features by myself, now could be with the tails and ears fox quietly, and also to hide something that I really liked.

That year I also found a puppy that was malnourished, so I decided to take him home to care it, my parents let me stay with him and they helped me to heal him and also to take care of it, was a lot easier when my mother applied senjutsu healer. At the end of the year, he was a healthy puppy.

It was 1988 and I had completed six years in April, this year I begin to train a little more my body, my mind and control Chakra.

Searching magazines martial arts, found several fighting styles, Kick Boxing a style characterized by boxing, karate and Thai boxing, so that first learned boxing though it cost me a lot for my little body, my parents my have helped buying one of those bags to hit . also helped do pushups, squats and sit-ups, then went to karate my country this time led me to a dojo of the city, in just under five months of this year had turned into a good student of this dojo, I went to fight in a tournament which fortunately I won.

I followed with the Thai boxing or also known as Muay Thai, this was the most complicated since it could only guide me through magazines, but fortunately there was a book on how to learn it and its necessary training to be very good, so I spent the other 4 months this year.

I started practicing Kick Boxing, which was already extremely easy, once you knew the techniques of Muay Thai, Karate and regular boxing, so it was not a big problem.

Something that happened very sad was that when I hiked with my parents and the puppy that had been helped in the previous year, he had been hit by a car coming very fast, I had been very sad so much that had awakened the Sharingan 1 tomoe but at that moment I had not realized because of the shock of having lost my best friend before my eyes like that.

It was 1989 in January I started training my control with Chakra, had asked my dad if I could buy some kunais since had begun to like the things the ninja, my father had agreed, but had taken a great sermon from my mother by buying them, but eventually accepted.

As there was a very tall tree in our backyard it was the ideal place to train control Chakra with training to climb trees, as I started, but there was only me focused on climbing trees, had also begun to train other fighting style being this time Jiu-jitsu. Had finished training to climb trees that had taken about two months for this, as for some reason I have more chakra he believed he, Jiu-jitsu was something complicated, but since the entire previous training with the other styles fight that was not so hard to learn everything.

Then in a small pond in a forest that was near my house, I was training to learn to walk in the water which was much more difficult than climbing trees, as it had to be emitting a steady stream of Chakra on the soles of my feet, is a very difficult technique to master since the amount of Chakra that has to be issued, constantly changes in order to adapt to the flow of current.

I had taken about two months this training only because he had a little overwhelmed my control Chakra, but it was extremely difficult to do so in the first few weeks, those months had also learned the martial art Wing Chun, was a little difficult, but it was very fun and relaxing to do it in two months and already had mastered completely.

My father on the last day of the second month, there was given me a rod of iron red color with a sling like the Ru-yi bang Sun Wukong from the classic novel of China, Journey to the West or also the sacred bat Goku, something who really loved it and then put me to train with him to learn how to use it something that was easy to do in a month.

In the fifth month had tried to make some jutsu that remember, the most characteristic would be the Kage Bushin Naruto would serve me to train, but now discarded because they wanted to learn something more "easy" so I was in the depths of my mind and I remembered 3 of the most basic.

Henge in the jutsu, Bushin no jutsu and finally the Kawarimi no jutsu.

I started first with the Henge doing the hand positions being dog ---> boar
    ----> ram. It was very hard the first few times because I had to constantly send Chakra and keep in shape mentally that I had chosen something that was difficult, but with the many times that I was doing it was very easy in the end. Bushin in the jutsu was a bit difficult because my Chakra reserves could make 100 copies, but I could not make a single, even if I tried several times. Finally was the Kawarimi which had difficulty in doing so, but in the end I got it and could have quietly replaced without having to appear in a place I do not want to.

Although wanted to do Jutsus elementals, could not, because did not even know what my affinity, then it would be when I met the teacher who Spectra mentioned, although I have no idea where he might be. That aside now I try to learn Bushin Kage no jutsu it was hard and I was a month to learn to use it well and fight with my clones smoothly as did the blonde Uzumaki.

Also had begun to regularly use the Sharingan to get used to it, but also ran, followed with squats, pushups and the abdominals. What was practiced more for strength and also more speed. So also began to focus me on methods to increase these two things, but my body was still too small for too much effort, but still trying addition was learning to use Chakra wrists to take the blows as Tsunade, but this It costs more.

In all that time had passed another two months he finally got to have better command of Sharingan taking my early age of 7 years, 3 tomoes my Sharingan, I overcame it in my inspiration Itachi Uchiha.

Now it was 1990 to the beginning of the year again, quietly continued with my chakra control training, my fighting styles and with the bat. I decided to do normal things too, since a long time was going to kindergarten and acted as such, became interested in more human things and of which I could not do in my previous life. I started playing acoustic guitar learning to play very well thanks to the great teacher who was my father, then started playing other instruments, the battery was another instrument, the bass, I also learned to sing very well according to the teachers I had. I also learned to play the piano with violin, where I met a girl named Kaori Miyazono who was about fourteen years old, being much larger than me, she was very happy,

I spent the day of my birthday very sad because she did not come ... the doorbell rang and my mother went to see who it was. I did not want to mess since been stood up sitting on the couch had no desire to train in the day. After all wanted Kaori come, Look yes I fell in love with a bigger girl than me, although if you think about it I'm 17 mental years or even more perhaps, but also I seemed bigger my age of 8 years since that thanks to my training grown a lot for my age.

My mother came with her mother and father of Kaori ¿? ... they came to say because Kaori had not been able to come on my birthday or simply do not see this day as well ... the answer was devastating ... she had died.

I had been devastating, went from being a boy of seven years with an "adult" mind to be truly a boy, tears formed in my eyes just ran from there to skyrocket to my room and cry a lot as he got to his knees, it could not It is happening.

Without realizing my eyes started to bleed and hurt, screaming in pain and then she disappeared, I raised my gaze to a small mirror that was lying on the floor when I entered so I saw something that I would remember forever the death of Kaori.

Eternal Mangekyo sharingan

After seeing what had awakened the next phase of sharingan falls completely passed out, so I know an hour later I got up and my mother was really worried as they saw on the ground a piece of glass of the small mirror. When she woke up crying with me to see the blood in my eyes and thinking I did something crazy, I hugged her and cried in his arms as if it were a real boy.

After the calm she explain me what disease class had Kaori, was some kind of sclerosis, my mother did not want to go into much detail for my emotional and mental state which would appreciate in my head, then he said he expected it would bring some things that had brought the parents of Kaori for me.

My mother came back with a violin and had a letter ... I recognized it was her violin. From what my mother said she was going to the violin as a birthday gift since she had already asked another to his favor parents as this violin was special to her and she wanted me to stay with him, had seen the letter but had left her to just read that you were alone.

My mother called my father just a few minutes watching the violin, my father came with a small brown dog with black eyes, red nose, had a mask since he had blond hair on the face and what looked like the blue color on your back.

So says my mother for what told Kaori's mother, called Scooby since she was very fond of this design and do not blame her she made me addicted to him. so he told me Kaori wanted me to take care of him for it, if your operation went wrong ... that was what happened, afraid that occurred the same happened to my previous dog, but this time was going to be much more careful since he was hers. Another thing was that she had found Scooby just as I had previously found my dog so had a similar story.

What made me curious was the puppy itself, as I remember to have seen him somewhere in my past life but can not remember where But I better leave this matter aside.

The night I sat outside the backyard door, my mother and father were asleep, so I should not make too much noise because my mom would kill me to stay up late. I had the letter in his hand and I was afraid to open it, but I set up my courage and opened it to start reading.
    Letter from Kaori to Oreki.
    Dear Hyoudou Oreki-kun
    "It's really weird to write a letter to someone who's been with me for a second, you're the nicest, coolest, funniest person I know. The first time you walked into the classroom to learn from us you gave to notice your presence the first minute you were there, you were someone who sparkled for yourself, you were funny. I remember when you climbed the stage and you let yourself stumble over the chair, but when you positioned yourself in front of the huge piano and played the first note... You had become my idol. Your music was colored as a palette of 24 colors and the melody danced... It surprised Me that the girl on the side started to cry... And after that you left the piano, after influencing the others... You're a hollow head too, but with a big smile that made everyone have one too... You know when I was a kid, they operated on me, so I went to the hospital periodically. When I got into high school, I fainted and was admitted to the hospital often. Every time I spent more time in the hospital... I couldn't go to school much. I knew it wasn't very good. One night, I saw Dad and mom crying in the waiting room and I realized I didn't have much time left. So... I... I started running... I did everything I wanted to have no remorse in heaven. I put on contact lenses, I ate cakes without worrying about getting fat. I threw the sheet music my way, without following them... And... I approached you at last... You were more different than I believed... You tried, you were a boy with your troubles... Even if you were a child, I could see that you were bigger than that in your mind... You had a soft voice and sometimes it would be more manly than I thought. But despite that, as I imagined... You were a good person. The water from the river we jumped at that time was fresh and pleasant. The moon that was seen from the music room that night that we escaped seemed like an appetizing cake... I really thought we could beat all three of them. It was very fun to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" under the Stars with you... At school, there are certainly ghosts. The snow looks like the cherry petals, right? It's rare that I think so much about something unrelated to the stage, even though it's music.
    It's crazy that I can't forget these simple things.
    "It's not true..." Oreki mutated with tears in his eyes.
    What do you think? Do you think I could live in someone's heart?
    "Yes..."
    "You walked in like your house..." Between hiccups
    Do not press the restart button
    "I won't do it..."
    Don't forget me.
    Never
    It's a promise.
    "Yes..."
    I'm glad you were the person I fell in love with, no matter if you were smaller than me... Didn't look like that... Is this going to get to you? I hope it arrives. Hyoudou Oreki-kun, I want you, I want you, I WANT YOU!.
    Forgive me for not saying it before, forgive Me for not coming to your birthday. Forgive Me for being often capricious. You forgive Me for a lot of things. Thank you very much. "

Cried silently entered the house in a second by my improved speed and left the letter in a safe place to go out and jump out of my bedroom window to fall into the street and run and run, sometimes ran through the roofs of the houses, I did not know why but just wanted to run, Tears formed in my eyes remember every moment I was with Kaori.

had not noticed, everything that ran, finished in a mountain near Kuoh at the top of her while behind me noticed dawn was weeping in this place as he watched the sky, I lifted my head and cried to heaven.

"KAOORIIIII !!!!!!!!!"

I had spent more time with me alone on the mountain looking for anything. I looked at the sky and realized that they were probably 6 or 7 in the morning and my mother must be worried.

So I started down the mountain and then begin to run back to my house.

I had spent a month from now, still playing the violin but be very careful with Kaori since I do not want to break or something happens to him. also I noticed that Scooby was a very lively dog and often too lazy.

had returned to train my control Chakra and a new martial art and this time one that caught my eye, Capoeira, it was a very good martial art stunts addition could learn it. so I was hard training this month.

Also while training this new martial art, my parents had called me to give me a report, upon entering I saw they had a smile on his face. They told me sit on the couch with them when they both looked at me to give me a drawing of a baby that had pink and blue, first I did not understand until my mother said with emotion.

"Oreki-kun, let's have a baby, you big brother"

A big smile spread across my face to hug my parents with emotion, as they talked to me about a lot of things, although I already knew the baby's sex yet but was thrilled to be older brother again.

Thus began passing month while I trained and took care of my mother, also started the primary, which was quite easy for me. then sent clones so they boo in my place because it was very annoying to have to go to that place.

After learning Capoeira spent the Taekwondo thing was quite easy, my mother wanted to enroll me in a place that taught, but told her it was not necessary after all sent clones to the library to learn everything necessary to power learn the best way.

Having spent 9 months, full of joy in our little family, we learn after months that the new member of the family was a boy. My parents let me choose the name, so I just told them the name that would be the next carrier Emperor red dragon ... or so I think.

Hyoudou Issei

2. Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika The Devil Exists Within

So do you like it or not? First part says dislike, second part implies you greatly like it.

3. Felius

Felius Experienced.

Even before the wall of text full of links, this is high unreadable. It reads like it was just thrown through Google translate, possibly multiple times, and then posted without even trying to edit it to make it more coherent.

4. MasterOfDragonsGod

MasterOfDragonsGod Connoisseur.

Great start keep it up.