• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

"Return of the Emperor" (fantasy, with a bit of science fantasy))

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

(If You want to play text-based game by Yourself and make another choices, You can do it here...

Adeptus

Getting out there.
(If You want to play text-based game by Yourself and make another choices, You can do it here: https://adeptus7.itch.io/return-of-the-emperor. In this thread game will progress after each 3 votes).

You are a young knight from the Kingdom of Poklam, one of the states built on the ruins of the Old Empire. Although your family is not one of the richest, you received an upbringing worthy of a nobleman. Tell us, in what field did you particularly excel?

[ ] On the battlefield I am in my element. I trained not only in sword fighting, but in the art of lance warfare from horseback.

[ ] I spent a lot of time hunting. I loved the deep woods and sneak like a cat.

[ ] I did not neglect the study of history. Not only did I learn about heraldry, the history of our family and the entire kingdom, but I possessed knowledge of the time before the Gigawar and the amazing artistry of the ancient sages.

[X] I did not neglect the study of history. Not only did I learn about heraldry, the history of our family and the entire kingdom, but I possessed knowledge of the time before the Gigawar and the amazing artistry of the ancient sages.

You'd have beter luck running this quest n Spacebattles, or Sufficient velocity, or the nsfw quest section of Questonable Questing.

[X] I did not neglect the study of history. Not only did I learn about heraldry, the history of our family and the entire kingdom, but I possessed knowledge of the time before the Gigawar and the amazing artistry of the ancient sages.

You'd have beter luck running this quest n Spacebattles, or Sufficient velocity, or the nsfw quest section of Questonable Questing.

Thank You for advice... but why?

Thank You for advice... but why?
Because they are more active

Users who are viewing this thread

Back