1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome back to QQ. The search function will be unavailable for some hours until the index has been rebuilt.
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor Hebert, Medhall Intern [Worm Fanfic]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Ack, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Enochi

Enochi Know what you're doing yet?

You know given how little we actually see of Kaiser in canon worm you can make him almost anything. The fact he is a "Nazi" is what makes him a villain even though we know he doesn't really believe the creed. We also get most of our look at Kaiser from his son Theo. Who is at the age of typical teenage rebellion.

So here is a thought I had for a slightly different take on Kaiser. In this headcanon Kaiser never intended to take over E88. That was always supposed to be Iron Rain's job. He enjoyed it a bit as kind of a hobby and the theatrical aspects of the role but he was more being groomed to run Medhall. Then Allfather and Iron rain die and he is thrust into the leadership role. He marries Heith and she is the love of his life. She is killed by the teeth in the "bad old days." This loss creates a rift between him and his son who blames him and the Empire for his mothers death. This instills in Kaiser a strong desire to enforce the "unwritten rules" in brockton bay. So when a E88 initiate kills Fleur he leaves him crucified for all to see. Kaiser has lost most of his interest in E88 and leaves it mostly to his subordinates and focuses on Medhall. He marries Kayden to give Theo a mother but the marriage doesn't have the same passion and Kayden feels betrayed when she realizes that Kaiser doesn't actually believe the creed he taught to her. He doesn't contest the divorce and upon realizing that his hobby of the E88 doesn't actually bring him any joy anymore and has cost him so much of his family he decides to trick Kayden into taking over leadership so he can focus on Medhall or maybe retire and try and bridge the gap between him and his son.

I did my best to make this Canon compliant as best I could though very different from most other interpretations of the character.

2. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD Getting sticky.

Sure there is, for the managers, bean counters, politicians, and other non-scientists or non-engineers or otherwise technical people who need to have it explained to them.

Wait, you're right. That isn't high school level, more like elementary school level if the oversight people I've always encountered in the computer field are typical of the breed. Especially the ones who want to cut costs by only doing part of the system, and idiotically leaving out something vital and don't take kindly to being told that it won't work.

3. Simonbob

Simonbob Really? You don't say.

Ah. The Management Degree.

Almost as useful as a degree in Architecture Design. I work in timber, and we can almost always tell when an architect is in charge. It can't work.

That's how you know.

Death by Chains, Ack and Scopas like this.