carma234
Getting sticky.
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2015
- Messages
- 66
- Likes received
- 507
This Thread is for posting the very specific words that AI loves using to pad the word count while making the story worse. Specifically i am looking for things that editors/authors can Ctrl + F.
Ctrl + F for "like" and "the way" the AI loves to meaninglessly compare things.
I am looking for an easy Ctrl + F for the following.
In dialogue the AI prefers to "correct" previous statements with a presumably "snappy" response. A character will state something and then immediately be "corrected" with a 3 word or so response.
Edit - This thread isn't for AI bashing. I think AI has the potential to aid alot of people in bringing ideas to life if we give people the tools to fix the slop. I am not an author and don't pretend to be. This post exists only because i have through sheer reading experience noticed common things AI does and i wanted to point them out.
Ctrl + F for "like" and "the way" the AI loves to meaninglessly compare things.
I am looking for an easy Ctrl + F for the following.
In dialogue the AI prefers to "correct" previous statements with a presumably "snappy" response. A character will state something and then immediately be "corrected" with a 3 word or so response.
Edit - This thread isn't for AI bashing. I think AI has the potential to aid alot of people in bringing ideas to life if we give people the tools to fix the slop. I am not an author and don't pretend to be. This post exists only because i have through sheer reading experience noticed common things AI does and i wanted to point them out.
Last edited: