1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The shadow of EMIYA.

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Anjels, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Extras: Post-credit scene from Promises and Oaths (Chéile Jason)
    Anjels

Anjels Know what you're doing yet?

Jason was satisfied.

Ever since he set foot in Fuyuki, the brunette was eager to meet the younger version of the man he admired.

He remembers the constant complaints of the same, how he was a fool in his youth, who ran into danger without thinking twice, sacrificing himself many times he would needlessly.

It was a surprise when a little girl came running to the store she worked at, like a part-time job, asking for help to save her brother who was stuck in a tree.

Later, after discovering the children's identities, Jason thought wryly if this was not an attack of the famous extremely high fortune of the
    Chéile family.

The ironic and who was not even trying to find him.

I also don't think he has a little sister besides Ilya and Miyu.

"There you are there!". says a soft, familiar voice, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Isa?"

Walking towards him, wearing the standard family uniform,
    Chéile isabella, was a big eye candy for many transients.

She was small, with long light brown hair and some white streaks, her skin was white, she had beautiful curves proportional to her physiology, her cheekbones were tall, her thin lips parted in a kind smile, but the most beautiful everything was his eyes, they were big with the iris that reminded him of pearls without any pupils, something that did not belong to this universe.

"Where have you been? Da vinci has already informed us that we have collected enough supplies for but a few months, we have to go back just before we get stuck here".

"Sorry, I had to get a boy out of a tree" I reply indicating the ladder I was carrying,

"Are you kidding? Aren't you usually a cat?"

"Let's just say that Emiya-san was correct when he said he was a handful when he was young." I say, looking at the culprit in question who was being dragged by her little sister.

* Laughs * "Please tell me you have some pictures".

I looked at my older sister and with a malicious smile, I touch the communique on my wrist.

"Perfect, remember that for when he does not behave, it is not known when it is necessary to have blackmail material, to put certain servants in their proper place".

"You don't need to talk twice, Isa, that's exactly why I took the pictures."

"Well, it costs nothing to try, Chéile Isa for Chaldea I found him, you can carry out the preparations for the return".

"Understood returning in 5 ... 4 .."

"Wait, I have to return the stairs"

"3"

"Sorry excuse but da vinci said it was to return immediately, when you have found it"

"2"

"Damn it, Da vinci!"

"1"

Grimmouse197 likes this.
  2. Nakamura Yui

Nakamura Yui Not too sore, are you?

Now that I think about it. If Kuroko did manage to summon Romani she can easily ask him to teach her more about the mystic arts.

I wonder If Kuroko can control it? If not I guess the only thing she can do is basically prepare for the situation If it happened.

Did the notebook basically explained most of what actually really happened to the War along with a lot of activities from the shadow? I mean based on that Kiritsugu should know Kirie is actually alive along with Gilgamesh.

I guess that answered her question about where her inhuman physiology comes from since it seems her family is not normal as she expects. Since it seems that her Ummum knew she will ended up in this dimension especially if the ability to divine the future through dreams is hereditary.

3. Grimmouse197

Grimmouse197 Experienced.

I hope you know that calling him to-chan makes your MC sounds younger

4. Anjels

Regarding Romani's summons, I made a little extra scene with her calling him as her servant, in this case, this chapter contained certain spoils from the 3rd part of Promises and Oaths.

Unfortunately, this could not be done thanks to the actions carried out by mc in the 2nd part of Promises and Oaths, such as the oath taken by her, which attracted the attention of many entities and these may or may not intervene with the so-called anomalies.

At this point kuroko has no ability or control as she is still at the beginning of her journey as a hero, in this case every ability and skill, inherited or not, that she has from now on can be refined and adapted as the story progresses.

The notebook only has pictures and some notes that Kuroko decided to put in, even if she wanted to trust Emiya she simply wouldn't put all her eggs in the basket, not to risk unleashing something worse than what was already described in fate.

She knows that her very presence can lead to the inevitable butterfly effect, so kuro works very carefully to maintain a delicate balance, slowly choosing what she can and cannot reveal and how much of it can be released.

Kirigtsu knows she didn't reveal much, he respects her for that, you can see that in the scene itself when she offers the 5th war card that would reveal the future, if he denies it.
    This was her test for him and he saw it, and with it he realized that her own daughter as she was cared for humanity.

A curious fact and that every action and interaction between Mc and the characters around her have a hidden subtest, it's not that she is a manipulative bitch, but that she as an anomaly knows that her own presence is not accepted in this reality, she shouldn't be there but she should be, shouldn't interfere more interfered, shouldn't cling but clung and that's why she acts cautiously, that's why she calls herself a mere shadow.

I congratulate all the readers who discovered the identity of your Ummum, I get very excited when I see that there are people who are so interested in history to the point of making connections from the little pearls that I leave in the texts.

You this current in knowing that her ancestry is not human as Mc originally thought, one more thing and certain her clairvoyance ability was not inherited from her Ummum.

Just think that for a heroic spirit to reproduce it is necessary that many factors occur, rare but not impossible, at once one of them is that One of the biological parents must have connection with the throne, and the level of 'power' of this must be balanced with his own heroic spirit, so that one does not dominate the other.

This happens according to the crystallization of the concept of conception, the body normally being made up of half of the mother's genes and half of the father's genes, in the case of kuroko it was both physical and spiritual.

Her ummum knew she would end up in this dimension because her existence in this, the original dimension of mc, was made for the purpose of fulfilling a mission, but for lack of root connection she cannot return to the throne, so she wandered to the Kuroko's original dimension, thanks to her spiritual compatibility with her daughter, she only needed to cheat the system when she was finally called back.

A risky move since as Kuroko was alive, and had no contract with any entity, she could not return to the throne and so was discarded by this one.
    If not for the hole made by the holy grall in WW4 and the intention of a greater force, she would have died in the void between the worlds.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    Tammin, Nakamura Yui and Grimmouse197 like this.
  5. Anjels

My Mc is younger, although mentally she was an adult, her body is still that of a child and kuroko will take advantage of the cuteness factor with all her strength.

Nakamura Yui and Grimmouse197 like this.
  6. Rhyne

Rhyne Getting sticky.

Alright, so your writing is pretty good, but there are some major problem areas I can see: You don't capitalize proper nouns (like names), you constantly switch point of views, and you mixup pronouns:
    Another random error is this:
    . The last line should start with "His" not "My", as Kuro is not Shirou

Besides the errors (which are part of the learning process), this looks pretty interesting! I had a hard time staying engaged due to the issues with PoV, but it was still a solid start![/SPOILER]

7. 98Kitkat656

98Kitkat656 Getting out there.

Just finished binge reading this. Its really good. Keep it up.

8. Anjels

The issue of pronouns is something I'm still getting to grips with, so I ask for a little patience, since I still tend to mix the grammatical rules of English with Portuguese and that's why I sometimes forget that you don't use masculine as a neutral gender .

Something that's kind of common around here because of the verbal agreement rules.

It's about the points of view, well it's kind of my writing style, I know it seems confusing at first this is due to two reasons: 1st is that I'm still developing this style, 2nd is that my intention is to confuse readers unsuspecting so they don't notice the secret spoilers.

Think of it like street magicians' tricks, the audience gets so caught up in one thing that it misses the important factor.

Here she is quoting Emiya's aria

9. Anjels

Thanks , I will do my best with this story.

10. Anjels

Other than that I'm happy for your criticism, it's always good when a reader does this to point out where I should fix it or not, in addition to helping the author shed some light on their doubts, other than that what did you think of the construction of the previous chapter? with all the knowledge you have what do you think Kuroko will do in this universe? do you agree with Nakamura Yui's opinion about MC being a force to be reckoned with? and about the Chéiles do you believe they will have any importance for story or is it just a whim of mine? please comment.

11. Extras: The King Boy
    Anjels

{A/n: This chapter takes place during Promises and Oaths when shirou leaves kuro in the park]

Kuro was grateful that he finally went to see the park, the nature-oriented paradise becoming a bit of an enjoyable experience having to spend alone and calmly.

Something she shouldn't remember.

With the pleasant wind and warmth she could feel brushing her hair and caressing her skin, the girl happily strolled through the desolate area of the city, being one of the few people who wandered here and at this time of day.

Children spent time at the Homurahara Academy and many adults still worked, even if it was close to the holiday, making the whole experience even better for someone who just wanted to have a minimum of contact with people at that moment.

With a sigh, the child decided to sit next to one of the available benches that gave a clear view of the small lake near the end of the natural location, a small building that appeared to be several decades old by the state of the stone used to do this.

It was a very beautiful sight

Even though it was tainted by your melancholy

That was when she started humming the song that her mother sang so much.

Her voice, thin and smooth, like a bird's song, filled the room.​

(-3rd person-)​

If you need me, I'm here

In a dark room, a figure ski was next to a large window, its shape was partially illuminated by the moonlight that revealed his fair skin, with his hair in a bun.
    I've been waiting for you

His bright violet eyes watched with affection the small package wrapped in a light green fabric that was carried by his arms.

When I can still remember the soaked voice
    This one sang softly for the little being in an unknown language.

It's now become a part of me.

The fabric shifted to reveal a light-skinned baby with small tufts of dark hair, its thin lips parted in a small yawn, blinking its small eyes, which resembled that of the larger figure, fighting a battle that it had long since lost...

I can't lie, even if it's a mistake.

The figure's eyes fill with tears, while he is watching the little life he will create wishing from the bottom of his heart that he were here to see this feat.

And rigth now, I won’t lie

The larger figure approaches his lips to the child's forehead, kissing him, and with his lips still, on his skin, he swears an oath.
    Ever if it's a mistake.

Her fingers lightly squeeze the fabric, knowing that her young would go through many difficulties, but internally wishing that she would not suffer the same fate as they did.

I will repeat it again, again.
    Her eyes harden determined to protect her daughter even after her death, a pendant around her neck shines in agreement with that solemn decision.

So tell me the meaning of your tears, please now.

The place changes, the figure is now sitting, stroking the head of the little girl who was on her lap. In addition to her drinking, there was yet another younger child with characteristics equal to those of the first.

So I can hold you tight.

The girl's face was streaked with tears, she was looking at her Ummum for protection, while a dark-haired male figure watched them at the door.

So just tell me now

(Kuro deepened his memory even further to the point of hearing his Ummum's voice as if she was singing beside him)

The world shines when a young dark-haired teenager runs down the street with tears in her eyes.

Just tell me now.

The teenager hugged her sister, who was crying deeply, while holding an umbrella, both dressed in black. His eyes marked with deep sadness looked at the grave at her feet.

Why are you crying now?

At a distance, Ummum spoke to friends and family while she looked at her daughters with concern.

Though I'm stuck and I can't go back, I have to ask ...

Her face still possessed the beauty is the youth of even before she was born, her survival from the mortal incident, had made many suspicious of her.

Just tell me now, please tell me now.

They sat in a corner of the room hugging each other, comforting themselves with cute blankets and cups of hot chocolate in hand.

Please, I still want to stay.

The figure watched his daughters sleep in a pile of puppies, the youngest lying on top of the oldest, with zeal in her lap was an open photo album, in which one photo stood out from the others.

Even if all the flowers here are fading away.

In the photo you could see two figures having a picnic in a field of flowers, they were posing for the camera as a beautiful couple. The tallest figure was a man with dark hair and by the anchor with eyes were in a blue tone a golden ring from the middle of the iris inwards his features were soft and aristocratic, reminding a lot of that of a king or someone who descends from one his lips revealed the most beautiful smile.

He was wearing jeans and a red shirt with golden marks on his short sleeves, his arms were around a smaller figure and his chin was resting on his head. The figure was sitting on his lap and this one was also smiling softly at the camera.

The figure, but short, was skiing with angelic features, her eyes shone like two amethysts, she wore a simple white dress.

With a fond look, they touch the image of the man's face, with a soft caress saying goodbye to him mentally.

I still remember that you taught me what it meant...

The scene changes with the memory of when the family met again in the field of flowers, the children were running around exploring the place when they came across stone ruins of what would probably be a long lost city.

The girls fascinatedly watched the place when suddenly the youngest caught the attention of the older woman pointing to an immense structure of what could be a castle.

My name

They return to their parents, a figure looks at the place with nostalgia, seeing this the teenager embraces her, and after a few seconds they separate and the figure happily takes them to the city where they explore the place.

The teenager receives a jasmine flower but later along with a small book on the language of her Ummum's flowers.

I need you, I need you right here...

In response, she presents her with a tiara of flowers * with daisies, lilies, and blue tulips all intertwined with a simple white rose open in the center.

And you found me today, that alone is all I'll need

(In that instant her voice returns to sing alone is Kuro remembers.)

She was scared of fire, the screams of pain and despair were too real. She advanced through what would be the valley of death, fighting the infernal fire for her survival.

E
    ven if everything fades, even if time itself decays.

She didn't remember how much time she had spent in that hellish place, she was confused, scared, and alone.

It's all so shallow, no one's here anymore

It was when she stumbled on the uneven floor, her eyes widened when she saw death in front of me when her fall was stopped abruptly by a hand that pulled her up, saving my life.

But I can still feel you now, your touch

The owner of that hand belonged to a boy, a boy with spiky red hair with golden eyes.

Emiya shirou.

So unwind your tightrope, just hear me out

Leaving that memory the little girl remembered the dreams she had, the events she knew, from the fall of humanity until its resurgence.

So I can embrace you tight.

The first few days after waking up were dark, although she hides her grief behind a smile, she was unable to hide her sadness from shirou.
    So just tell me now

She thinks about the actions she took, her oath, and Shirou, and how that can be the first step towards change.

Just tell me now

Her decision to tell what she knew to her Tou-chan was not mistaken no matter how safe it was to maintain silence, she knew that without help she could not prevent the disaster from occurring, or even lessen it.

Why are you crying now?

Closing her eyes, she remembers the events of Heaven's Feel, Emiya's slavery, and the Clock Tower chase.

Even if it's an empty wish that's dying here

Her heart aches for the possibility that in the end, everything she did was in vain.

That in the end, she would lose everyone she loved.

Just tell me now

She automatically remembers what she had already lost, her family, her friends, lamenting the missed opportunities and never having found her moon.

Please tell me now.

Although she hides she has not yet finished grieving she still feels sad for the loss, she knew that her sister would feel guilty for what happened and wished with all her heart that she did not feel that way, it was her choice that led to this result.
    And touch me now

With tears in her eyes, she lets everything flow, her voice became more emotional.

Even if we can never go,

Her friend always accused her of not taking care of herself .... Isa would be sad that she missed her birthday.

I have to know!
    Guys, I'm sorry for the torment, thank you for everything.

I don't wanna wake up from this sweet, sweet dream 'cause

(Her pre-incident memories return to her and at that moment a more mature voice joins hers).

There was fire everywhere, smoke was gathering in the corridors, a desperate dark-haired woman runs into a room looking for her sister, there she meets a young woman who crawls across the floor.

The woman rips off part of her pajamas and puts it on the young woman's face, supporting her with ease, both move quickly out.

As they approached the exit, she realized that the ceiling was about to collapse.

Oh, you were always there and I could be myself and smile beside you now.

With a heavy heart, she understands that if she did none of them then she would survive.
    But before she despairs she feels the necklace given by her Ummum, warm-up and determined the woman acts.

Even if this is the final scene, and we end without a trace

Moving with her takes her sister's arm off her shoulder, and moving quickly the woman grabs the young woman so that she doesn't fall, and with a force, she didn't know she had thrown her toward the exit

I know it's all right, oh I know.

The world slows down, her eyes see the look of anguish on her face, her eyes shone in despair. It is for them that one could see the sad and affectionate look that she had as well as the smile of acceptance, starting from the reflection of her iris.

So just tell me now

The young woman's body passed the door, and she instinctively absorbs her fall so that she does not injure herself, getting up the young woman quickly tries to return before being intercepted by my friend.
    Some flaming debris fell, partially blocking the door

Please tell me now,
    Even with the barrier, the woman could see that the street around her house was crowded and that the fire department had arrived.

Why are you crying now?

But it was already too late.
    The roof creaks and my sister manages to escape my friend's clutches, desperate she calls her name, but there was no time to save her.

The ceiling breaks.

I feel you everywhere, so I.

The world slows down, my sister with tears in her eyes stretches her arm with her mouth opens in a scream, the roof approaches her direction.

I gotta tell you now

She closes her eyes and smiles, happy to have at least saved the life of her beloved little sister.

Gotta tell you now

But when all this happened ...

Why am I crying now?
    The pendant around her neck was getting hotter and hotter ...

Even if I can never go, I have to know!

It is with intense shine...
    ..the woman was gone.

Just tell me now, please tell me now.

(The voices of your past and your future rise and they sing as one).

Now in that seated park, her dark locks moved by the gentle breeze ...

I really need you here right now

His sensitive nose easily smells the fragrances of this beautiful place, the scent of maple, grass, and flowers gave him a feeling of peace ...

All alone, like a flower withering away.
    Kuro imagines her future and the dangers she will face ...

I'm dreaming 'bout you every night.

Despite everything that has gone and what will go on, she was happy to finally have found what her Ummum always told her she would find.

But you're not by my side

That she would finally have that bond, the bond that her Ummum always had even after she married her father.
    Something stronger than love, an affinity that surpasses all mortal norms, something that I thought much stronger than I had with my friend Isa.

I need you, I need you right here

Ummum I finally found my sun* and like you, I will be your sword and shield, I will support you until the end of my existence.

No matter how small and bruised the town of Fuyuki was, the city was still capable of giving some pleasant views to anyone who wished for some newness now and then.

Part of her wondered where she could find ice cream at that time of day, to add even more pleasure to that good visit to the park.

She smiled, looking from afar at the lively part of the city beyond the park that was visible through the nearby gates.

Of course, her happiness could not last long.

(End -3rd person-)​

"For such a sad song, you sing Isekai-neechan very beautifully."

Kuro froze with these sudden words, hearing them being spoken very close to where she was sitting at that moment. The voice was shrill but playful and impertinent.

She recognized that voice, no matter how young she was.

A chill ran down her spine when kuro realized who exactly had spoken to her.

Turning slowly to see the culprit behind the comment, to meet a little boy a little older than her in the free space of the same bench that was occupied, blond and gold, with bright red eyes, they stared at her,
    he wore brown camouflage shorts that left his ankles exposed.

When looking at the boy with a warm smile and beautiful eyes with shiny hair lit by the afternoon sou kuro can't help but escape his childish thoughts aloud.

"beautiful"

Realizing her mistake, she quickly covers her mouth.

There were a few tense moments of silence at first before the boy interrupted him with a laugh.

"Of all the answers you could give me, I never expected the first to be so straightforward and flattering nee-chan"

"Because?" She asked in a confused tone.

It was curiosity that led the child to question the short but true criticism about the object made by the boy king. "Your majesty knows that I don't belong in your garden, so why haven't you killed me yet?”

"You are interesting for me," replies the boy "

"Eh?"

"Yes. I’ve never seen anything like you before and this puzzles me, so as I didn’t know your intentions, my eldest decided to observe you from afar, but after that act, which left us very surprised, you did it back there. elder decided that you were worthy of your time ”comments the blonde with joy.

"I understand" replies the girl with her head buzzing in thousands of thoughts, before focusing on the subject

"If I may ask your majesty ..." the brunette begins "... but if your ... older one wants to talk to me then .."

"So why am i talking to you?" ends the little king.

She nods.

“Simple adult self, it's just… horrible,” he said with disgust, stretching his tongue. “And he didn't want to scare you, since he knew you knew he was, that's why I'm here, so you don’t have to worry. I’m really not the type to beat people up for insolence, unless they really deserve it anyway, so you can call me Gill ”replies the boy.

"I see," she nodded, remaining a little cautious anyway. “So, Gil ... you were waiting for me here. May I ask why you chose to involve me now? ”

And it was not later said that she didn't really know what to do with this situation and was played for all types of loops.

"Because I was impatient, that oath I had taken changed the whole course of destiny, a feat that few had the audacity to try, only the strongest and who can accomplish this feat myself among these" replied the boy.

His eyes widened, his mind entered a new state of feedback with the context underlying the sentence.

Swallows*

"This is ..." begins the girl before being abruptly interrupted.

"This could easily have been turned into a production site," says the blonde man suddenly, gesturing all around. "Even a section for new homes and yet someone decided to be dictated by some unreasonable needs, such as relaxation and a desire for natural spots."

The brunette blinked, stunned by the change of subject, thinking a little in silence, then she speaks.

"Do you ... think creating a park is useless?" It was a simple question, trying to avoid the traces of anger in her voice.

In her previous life, the girl was raised in a country full of biomes, of different types, since she was little she was taught about the importance of nature, in addition to loving, cherishing, and caring for her.

The boy looked at her with a calm if not thoughtful look, without any negative connotations in relation to her.

The beautiful red spheres stared at her with intensity as if trying to discover her being, her breathing stops, her face turns to the lake, and the pressure she felt is gone.

"Well ... maybe my legitimate opinion is influenced by the rules of my time," admitted the boy. "But I believe that this is just a shameful way to spend resources and time for people here."

The girl nodded slowly at the words of the old king, although this version was out of character she knew that what was happening here was very important.

Even if you don't agree with that thought, she would accept it, because she understood your line of reasoning.

"I understand your explanation." kuro started. "But I believe that there are still other uses besides the mere need for a natural place".

The silence reigned once more, taking a little longer.

"Really?" It was relayed slowly, almost questioningly, with a distant glance at the king of heroes, his nose slightly distorted giving a very cute grimace, giving speechless permission to continue

"The existence of this park makes the city less ... monotonous." I say remembering the playground at the entrance to the park as people liked to run and exercise in this specific place in the city, she turns towards the crystalline side noticing some swans on the lake.

"While work is important, sometimes it is necessary to take a break, observe and interact with the world around us, because when we least realize it we lose what is most important" ends the girl.

"You ... are correct." A tired sigh came out of the red-eyed individual's mouth. ” if he raises he thinks so too "said the little king disparagingly;

He?

“I am very pleased to see something that can help to calm the mind. "

"It is also ... a good place for children." Kuro blurted out quickly, a little embarrassed by the traitorous sense of pride that rose in her chest.

Hell, she had been praised by the king of heroes!

"Maybe," the look softened when the man seemed to remember something. "Childhood will always be the easiest time for everyone, especially for those with the greatest burden."

At that moment she remembered a quote:

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or heard, but they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

It was at that moment that kuro saw something that until then she had not noticed.

Yes, gilgamash was recognized for his strength and power and yes he was also recognized for his infamy.

But there was something in her eyes that kuro could see that only she had seen before.

Loneliness.

That it advances power without anyone to share it, that it advances titles without anyone to share such honors.

What is the use of being a king when your own people fear your power.

A king must be revered.

A king must be recognized.

A king must be loved by his people and feared by his enemies.

"Don't be afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness and others have greatness imposed on them." that's what William Shakespear once said.

When she realized this, her own being was filled with emotion, not pity because he was someone who would not tolerate such a thing.

But sadness, as well as compression.

How lonely it must be, to be on top.

With unfocused eyes, leaning back, the girl looks at the blue sky, from the dark recesses of her mind a fragment of an epic poem emerges. Something she had memorized during college in her other life.

Nostalgia consumed her as she looked at the blue sky, this together with the music she will sing previously will lead her to make the action closer, her mouth opened and the words came out as soft as the music she had previously sung.

"It is ours, the dignity they give to grace
    The first in value, as the first in place;
    That when with our eyes in wonder our private bands
    Contemplate our actions transcending our commands,
    Such, they can claim, they deserve the sovereign state,
    Whoever those who envy do not dare to imitate! "”

My head bowed again, the chilling tone of embarrassment happily camouflaged by my childishly colored cheeks, from the corner of my eyes I could see the king of heroes looking at me wide-eyed, surprised by such an answer.

His eyes softened slightly and shone with an impossible mixture of approval, curiosity, intrigue and admiration. "Very well said" said the heroic spirit.

The silence fell at that moment, the two red gems were watching me with an intense focus as if trying to discover an enigma.

"My kin ..."

"Gil" he cuts me off.

"Ah?"

"I told you before ne-chan call me Gil-kun, that thing of his majesty and something that the old man likes, I don't," said the boy with a sulky face.

How cute.

“Snort * You know you are older than me in all aspects ne? Me and I should call you senpai! ”. Said the girl

"Senpai?" Asks the blonde.

"Uh, you have more experience about living multiple lives so I think you are my senpai".

Blink.

"Or maybe you have to call him Jiji since you're older than me." She describes it by placing a finger on her chin looking up as if she is meditating.

"JIJI ?!" exclaims the boy.

"Yes. I mean you are older than dirt so this is notorious ”. Of the shoulders

“Take it off, I'm not an old man! I am 8 years old and ..... ”shouts the boy pointing at her.

"OK! but you are still older than me! ” she said unperturbed.

"I'm not"

"Yes it is"

"I'm not"

"Yes it is".

"I'm not".

"I'm not.

"It's you ..".

"Ha, you admitted it," she chirps with a smile that was identical to that of her Ummum.

Focus kuro, although you know about him, you don't really know him, he is one of your favorite heroes, you can't do much for him, except offering him company even if it is not the one he wants, like a fake you you can only offer what little you have.

“Sigh * I know I can't ask for your friendship Gil-sama, because she has already been taken by someone a zillion times more precious than me, so I would like to ask for your tutoring for being older and more experienced you saw and experienced a lot , your knowledge and a treasure that you become my senpai teaching me the ways of life and I would be your Kohai a novice who learns from your senpai ”.

Her face changes, assuming a serious expression, her eyes shine in a dangerous way, for a moment I thought I had crossed some line.

“So do you want to be my apprentice? Why do you ask me for such a thing ”. Asks the king of heroes seriously.

Submissive I reply sincerely.

“Knowledge is one of your majesty's greatest treasures, brighter than the stars in the sky and as deadly as a sword blade, I know that what I ask is absurd because as someone of such a position would not be worthy of your attention, but ... your majesty knows that I am not like the other subjects who walk in their gardens, compared to them I am a lowly shadow, and even so I would feel honored if your highness were to guide me, as I do not wish to take what is yours more right to learn and develop what is mine ”. Said the girl and continued.

“Knowledge cannot be given, but it can still be acquired, it can be developed. Furthermore, if your majesty went to such lengths to meet a mere child, even if he is a foreigner, then I believe that your majesty saw something special ”. Ends.

"Maybe it's because I'm curious?" asks the king, raising an eyebrow

"Maybe ... but even then curiosity is a passing thing, after the mystery is discovered, it loses its value" I say leaving the double meaning in the air, before continuing "It is still your majesty still hears and speaks with this fake , even when he may have already discovered everything he wanted to discover, that means something that you want from me ”.

His cheeks swell with irritation and I fight against the urge to pinch them.

"Didn't I say you were supposed to call me gil-kun?” said the sulky boy

Flashes

"Sigh * you are very perceptive for a child, very similar to them, yes I saw that you would end up here through Sha Naqba Imuru, but after that I couldn't see anything else", Gil shrugged.

What!

“Y-can't you see me? Su-your clairvoyance can't see me? ”

"Yes, at first I thought about destroying it ..."

NANI!

“..... But the few things I saw showed how interesting you were, so I decided to watch you, from then on you already know I thought it might be interesting to have a conversation with you, so I decided to meet you, so I came thinking that maybe you would be here. And here you are! ” he said excitedly.

He can't see me with his foresight .... he would kill me ..... holy shit I was right.

"Eh?" I answer.

"Now you don't have to stay like this, where was all that courage you had to ask me to be your senpai?"

"S-right" I say shaking my head momentarily taking my fears away, I will think about it, but later "and what was the verdict?"

"I never had a kohai, it can be fun so I agree with your request" he said

"Ah, thank you, senp ..".

"But there is a catch".

"Uh?"

"You will only be my kohai and nothing else, I will not teach you about my mystical knowledge and I will not help you with things that are a waste of time, but if you impress me then I will take you as my personal apprentice, do we understand?" said the boy

Waste of time? mystical knowledge, LEARNING .... He is not an Archer ...

That means ...

"Hai." I say.

"Well ..." he said kicking his legs and jumping up, turning back to me and continuing "It is now that we finish this boring conversation, my dear kohai that we put these boring things aside, let's have fun," he said taking my hand, pulling me.

I get up quickly from the bench and start walking when he suddenly stops causing me to trip and bump into his back.

"There's one more thing!" He said, turning to me

!

"I don't want to hear you break down again, understand?" Orders the king with a dark look

[​IMG]
    "Y-yes". The girl agrees by moving her head accordingly.

The look quickly disappears and he smiles as if nothing has happened.

Spooky...

"Well ~ now let's play," he says and returns to the walk.

As we walked I had a sudden thought.

She would like to know if her little sister was okay.

---

"Okazaki are you okay?" asks his partner shirou, while she swings her sword cutting another troll.

“Diamond dust .... I'm fine! I think it’s just dust, focus on the enemy Emiya-san ”said the girl, right after casting an ice spell.

"Very well, but just in case you will sleep with me in case you get sick". Said the boy without realizing his mistake.

"Ara..ara Emiya-kun that was a lot .... inviting me to sleep with you like that, without even calling me for dinner". Said the girl, with a provocative smile.

"Excuse me .....

Eh?

"you're right...

Eh?

"... when we are done here we can go straight to my house, I will prepare a special dinner for you!" said the idiot.

Sweat.

Her opponent looks at her as if her pain is felt.

* I sigh "you are very clueless," said the girl, turning to the damn werewolf.

"Eh??".

----
    ..Or even her friend Isa...
    ---
    "Atchim .." sneezes a brunette.

“Hi ..master pay attention! Cries Cúster, moving his staff in a horizontal cut

He falls to the ground, bending one leg, supporting himself in three points while stretching the other leg, taking advantage of the opponent's momentum, rotating it to unbalance him.

------

.... They must be fine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Flower language, sometimes called floriography, was a Victorian-era means of communication in which the sending of flowers and floral arrangements were used to send coded messages, allowing individuals to express feelings that otherwise could not be said.

Meaning of flowers: Rosa = Love, Lirio = purity, Daisy = innocence, blue tulip: Loyalty, affection.

Ps: A simple open red rose was a sign of admiration for female beauty.

My Sun = term used by Ummum de Kuro to describe the one who has been the most.

Tammin and Nakamura Yui like this.
  12. 98Kitkat656

98Kitkat656 Getting out there.

nice job

Anjels likes this.
  13. Nakamura Yui

Nakamura Yui Not too sore, are you?

Never expected Kuro to be bold enough to literally ask Gilgamesh to teach her of all people. Like girl you got balls far more than other human or magi in that world. I approve *chuckles* Kiritsugu's face when that little fact comes out. I can just imagine him getting a headache at the same time be torn between protecting her daughter from the king of heroes or glad that said king deemed her worthy enough for whatever it is he is teaching her daughter.

14. Anjels

Technically speaking she asked him to be her Senpai, to receive tips and little help in her development besides having a little familiarity with him, without triggering her psychological problems.
    Because yes, Gil has a serious problem of possessiveness and abandonment, although his form Kid is the "softest"

For this and foul reasons he gave her a small opportunity, one of them is that he can see the enormous potential she has,...

In his words,
    "

Now it will be a matter of time before it reaches the heart of our beloved king tsudere

Yes and no, he will find out but... I think he will not fulfill his expectations, after all, after being constantly surprised by it, he ended up getting used to it, destroying the concept of impossibility.
    However, there will be one thing that will completely surprise you to the point of breaking your "neutral" facade what could that be? ...well that's for me to know and for you to find out