1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Non Continued

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Nerdycrow, May 19, 2023.

1. Extras: Information about the skill level
    Nerdycrow

Nerdycrow Sequence 8 : mele scholer

I Rank (Fundamental Awareness)
    H (Novice)
    G (neophyte)
    F (Proficient)
    E (Intermediate)
    D (Advanced)
    C (Almost master)
    B (Arturia level)
    A ( Lancelot level)
    EX (Down right impossible skills become
    possible)

The level of skills that are possible to achieve Via training for them. Most skills will start at I unless they are received from the Demi servant.

2. Extras: Information about Raul Nord
    Nerdycrow

https://imgur.com/a/o4Sy8JN

Name : Raul Nord

Level 1

Stats

Strength I00
    Defence I00
    Dexterity I00
    Agility I00
    Magic I00

Spells
    Vasavi Shakti: O' Sun, Abide to Death : Throwing bombardment magic

"There is no room for hesitation on the battlefield."
    “My father, forgive me. This will be my first and final strike."
    "End everything, Vasavi... Shakti!"
    ()
    ()

Skills

Demi-Servant
    • Allows user to Host a Heroic spirit
    • gain a specific skill from said Heroic spirit
    • Can ask the spirit to fight for the user

Mana Burst (Fire)
    • increase physical parameters
    • can increase the damage done by weapon
    • imparts a flame impact. Uses mind to function.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Skills

Spear skills : I
    Koine : F

Personality

Raul has a timid personality,He is also pure, as he was only able to hold hands with a prostitute when he visited a brothel, and tends to be easy to trick.

Last edited: May 21, 2023
    Spearow and 7Jericho like this.
  3. Extras: Information on basic danmachi terminology
    Nerdycrow

Status

Status is the falna set as various parameters. Status is made up from basic abilities, development abilities, magic, skills, and the overall level. It manifests itself physically in a form similar to a tattoo as a mass of text with all its characteristics detailed, as well as the corresponding familia's emblem. In order to protect its valuable contents, Gods have developed a method by which they are able to hide their familia members' statuses, only revealing them for updates. However, since it is all written in hieroglyphs, the language of the Gods, very few mortals are actually able to read it. Only the respective patron God can unveil and update a person's status. Nonetheless, there exist items which allow others to do so, even if they aren't Gods themselves.

Level

A level shows the rank of a person. It is the most important part of the status as a person is effectively superior to all those from lower levels in virtually every aspect. However, exceptions do exist as mages seemingly tend to fall behind in terms of physical prowess due to extremely low stats. MOT people never go past Level 1 and Currently there exists only One level 7.

Exelia

Excelia is gained through actions, such as by fighting monsters. There are two types of excelia. The regular type is used by Gods to improve upon their followers' status other than level. Examples of this are unlocking certain development abilities that can be chosen to be obtained when leveling up, or to raise an adventurer's basic abilities. The second type is called high-rank excelia (上位の経験値エクセリア) and is used by Gods to level up their followers after enough has been accumulated. High-quality excelia is gained by accomplishing things that even the Gods would be impressed with, such as defeating stronger opponents.

Rank Up

Rank Up is the act of ascending to a higher level. Just defeating monsters doesn't lead to a level up. To level up, one must have at least a D rank in one basic ability and accumulate enough high-quality excelia that it overflows one's container, thus enabling them to level up.