• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Wolf of Castelia (Pokemon - Absol SI)

What is most important in the world?

• Total voters
I can say Filter Dials would be heaven to the desert nation. One thing they need is fresh water. Needless to say, Crocodile isn't keen on them having it~

"Let me deal with her," Buggy declared. "There's not a swordsman in the world that I fear. No swordswoman either, for that matter."

See, even for actually impressive characters you'd think that's arrogance, or something that'd come back to bite them, but like...

Fucking Buggy.

On one hand, there's a chance Mihawk was holding back, or purposefully not using haki, but on the other hand, he did still survive multiple direct attacks from Mihawk to the degree that he not only ignored them, but didn't even view them as threats. And Mihawk is kind of THE GUY when it comes to swording.

well that's dissapointing. just finished binging the main story on reader mode, activated watch, get notified of a chapter and find out you haven't been writing the main story for weeks now, instead focusing on a side story in *shivers* One Piece of all things.

gonna have to unwatch this, i don't want notifications of a one piece story. my dissapointment is immeasurable, the main story was good too.

Thanks for the chapter! It's been interesting without getting bogged down in the daily minutea that is the peril for so many fics.

Found this clip while browsing before I read the chapter, really set the mood when pondering on future Buggy

Also seriously those two, Absol and Buggy, get along pretty well, very amusing senpai kouhai work relationship developing into friendship

Nice, already got another potential officer. Alabasta is gonna be fun, curious as to if they'll run into Ace and if Absol would be willing to nudge things there.

Nice, already got another potential officer. Alabasta is gonna be fun, curious as to if they'll run into Ace and if Absol would be willing to nudge things there.

Ace is a hot head, he'd go charging in for blackbeard anyway. If not Blackbeard is going after his little brother for the bounty as well. And Luffy ain't ready for that one.

So it's a lose lose situation for him.

-edit-

The only way to save the dumbass is to stop him for falling for a your father is so fat joke or whatever.

H
Ace is a hot head, he'd go charging in for blackbeard anyway. If not Blackbeard is going after his little brother for the bounty as well. And Luffy ain't ready for that one.

So it's a lose lose situation for him.

-edit-

The only way to save the dumbass is to stop him for falling for a your father is so fat joke or whatever.

hmm, was more hoping that Buggy, if Absol told him Ace's parentage, would call up old crew mates and get them to either sit on Ace or help

H

hmm, was more hoping that Buggy, if Absol told him Ace's parentage, would call up old crew mates and get them to either sit on Ace or help

The world government reveals his parentage in canon and executes him I believe that's the entire reason he mainly executed.

Looks like Buggy's crew and Smoker's will meet soon, should be fun.

"Hina can attribute many of Hina's successes to following Hina's gut." The Captain fond of speaking in third-person replied, following just slightly behind Tashigi.
Strictly speaking, Hina should have been walking beside Smoker owing to their equal rank, but neither of them truly cared for small details such as those.
"That's why I asked for backup," Smoker nodded. "Something about this whole situation doesn't seem right, and I've recently been reminded that the world's a lot bigger than the East Blue believes."
Butterflies be a-flapping. :D

If you have a need to remove your wisdom tooth , always ask for general anesthesia, local is just awful. And be prepare for a horrible week after that. Hope you will be ok

"Don't attack blackbeard head on"

"I must save my family!" "Raaahhhhhh!" -foams at mough-

"...I warned him."

Alternatively:

Absol: "Don't attack Blackbeard head on."

Ace: "Okay, I definitely won't do that."

~~~

Blackbeard: "Yo daddy so fat-"

Ace: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back