• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Variable (Ben 10/Worm SI/Multi/Mega Crossover)

What Super forms should the MC's Omnitrix have?

• Ultimate Forms

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • Omni-Kix and Omni-Naut Forms

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Fusions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something new.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien Profile: Upgrade
latest

Powers: Upgrade has the ability to merge with and possess any technology by encasing his liquified body over it. The size of the device is not significant and he controls it as naturally as he would his own body. When he merges, his black and green circuitry pattern spreads across the technology's surface to fit its proportions; although he also has the ability to perfectly replicate the technology's original colors. In having a vast library to draw upon, Upgrade may be able to mimic and shapeshift into technology without needing to possess it. By energizing his biomechanical blood, Upgrade can launch a powerful green plasma blast from his eye. Upgrade can generate electrical charges capable of shocking his opponents into submission. He can also conduct these charges throughout his body. Upgrade can actually render himself immune to EMPs(theoretically) and electricity(actually canon) depending on what he has merged with at the time. He also possesses digitalized vision and he could simply learn about technology that he doesn't have a blueprint for by partially merging with it.

Personality: Upgrade will often try to combine with the nearest piece technology whenever he can. He possesses a knowledge and understanding of technology, AI, and VI that very few beings actually have. The reason for this is because Upgrade literally is highly advanced technology, specifically Nanites(Not to be confused with Generator Rex Nanite). Other than this, Camryn does not experience any other shifts in personality.

Weaknesses: Due to being made of living metal, Upgrade is vulnerable to electricity. EMPs and magnetic fields can also screw with him hard. Strong acids and lava also wreak havoc on Upgrade's delicate chemistry. There's also a limit to his technological manipulation, there are certain systems that he isn't able to hack easily, such as a Plumber's base. Though he can do this if he tries hard enough and can hack into the system eventually. Living technological beings can withstand him and try to break away from Upgrade, meaning someone like Dragon could fight his possession off. Upgrade is also quite slow without actively using his powers.

Power Rankings:

Brute 8+: Upgrade possesses very powerful regeneration, has immense strength, he's very tough on top of his regeneration

Tinker 10+: Upgrade can not only enhance technology, but he can build it, make repairs with ease, modify it, fuse tech into other tech, destroy it, hack it, and mimic it. This level of technopathy and technokinesis extends to Tinkertech and even some Magitek such as Altean technology and possibly Gem Tech. (The Gems are not native to the universe Camryn's Omnitrix comes from so he'll have to possess Gem Tech in order to create it.)

Blaster 5: He can shoot a powerful beam of Plasma out of his eye.

Changer 6+: Upgrades amorphous body gives him shapeshifting powers. He can also shape his body into weapons like hammers and maces. He can modify his body to grow extra hands or shoot out cable-like structures.

Breaker 4: Upgrade is capable of electroportation by going into wires and traveling in them. He can phase into tech without upsetting its surface or integrity.

Mover 4-6 (This is variable depending on how he uses his powers): Electroportation and how he applies his techno-mimicry.

Thinker 4+: Technically speaking, Camryn doesn't become any smarter while he's Upgrade, but see above about his understanding of technology.

Shaker 1+: He could possibly terraform, but Camryn doesn't have the experience, knowledge, nor skill to actually perform such a feat.

Master 4+: He can merge with beings who have technology integrated with their bodies such as JcJenson's Drones, possibly Vilgax, Rex Salazar, users of Extremis, ect.

Striker 4+: He doesn't need to fully merge with tech to control it, just touching it can suffice.

Note: The power description is copy-paste from the Ben 10 wiki.

Alien Profile: Bloxx
latest
latest

Powers: Bloxx is a... weirder alien. He can actually change the atomic structure of his body at will to shapeshift. He's capable of stretching his arms several meters long with ease. He possesses very strong and very quick regeneration. He doesn't seem to possess normal organs given that he can detach parts of his body and keep functioning as if nothing ever happened. Bloxx also can survive in vacuums.

Personality: Bloxx's personality is the exact same as Cam's.

Weaknesses: Bloxx is rather vulnerable to acids. If Bloxx isn't focusing, his walls and domes can be broken down quite easily. He still feels pain despite his frankly ridiculous durability.

Power Rankings:

Changer 9: Bloxx can change into any shape he wants and can generate more of his blocks to achieve pretty much any shape he wants. He can stretch his arms, curl up into a sphere, can detach parts of his body with ease and live.

Brute 9: Bloxx is obscenely tough, capable of surviving atmospheric reentry with only mere discomfort from the heat.(Bloxx did say that it felt like his butt was on fire, I believe.) He's also quite strong. He can cause earthquakes by punching the ground. His blocks also do not have molecular bonds, which makes them even tougher and even weirder. He can easily replace broken off parts off his body entirely with in seconds.

Mover 3: When he curls up into a sphere, he can travel faster by rolling like a wheel. He can use his arms and stretching to climb buildings and swing around.

Thinker 1: He can perceive his environment while in sphere form.

Shaker 2+: He can form domes and walls to either trap something or contain things. See Brute for earthquakes.

Blaster 3: Bloxx can actually throw/shoot his fists off as projectiles. He can also create a guns called Bloxx Lobbers which shoot blocks(Who'd a thunkit?) that he can selectively choose to make explosive. The blocks that he shoots are painful to step on. (Yes, really.)

Striker 5+: He can also make restraints that can contain beings as powerful as a weakened Celestialsapien.

Alien Profile: Jetray

Powers: Jetray is Camryn's fastest flying alien. He's capable of breaking the sound barrier with ease. Jetray can also achieve his higher speeds far easier than Fasttrack can. He can shoot green lasers out of his eyes and tail that can stun his foes that are called neuroshock blasts. As the name implies, these lasers can shut down an organic beings nervous system. When these beams are charged enough, they can blow threw steel and cause extreme discomfort in powerful beings such as Vaxasaurians. Jetray is highly adaptable, being able to breathe in outer space, underwater, and on land. Jetray is also much tougher and stronger than he looks. Jetray is also completely immune to electricity.

Personality: Jetray is more of a free spirit. He enjoys flying and swimming whenever he can.

Weaknesses: Jetray's Neuroshock blasts can be reflected back at him and he isn't immune to them. Jetray's beams are capable of being absorbed.

Power Rankings:

Mover 8+: See above about his speed. He also can easily react to light speed attacks. He's also incredibly agile and he can easily turn on a dime even when flying past Mach 4.

Brute 7: Jetray can stop a fast moving standard issue Plumber jet midair and stop it from falling of a cliff. Jetray can also survive a beating from beings as powerful as AF-era Vilgax.

Blaster 7+: See above about neuroshock blasts

Breaker 1?: Camryn notes that Jetray doesn't seem to care much about momentum. So this may or may not constitute a Breaker ranking.

Shaker 4+: Jetray is capable of creating tornadoes on land while flying and whirlpools underwater while swimming.

Thinker 5: Jetray has incredible eyesight, due to him being an avian creature. He'd have to have great eyesight so he doesn't overshoot his landings or targets.

Character Profile: Camryn(MC)
(No picture, sorry!)

Powers: Camryn possesses the Omnitrix, a powerful device that allows its user to transform into aliens.

Personality: Camryn is a very kind and compassionate person. He's incredibly sarcastic, especially when he's in a situation he doesn't like. He also has little to no patience for stupidity, including his own. He's a massive gamer and a huge wrestling fan. He is a massive animal lover and has an affinity for cats.

Weaknesses: Camryn can have a short fuse from time to time. He also possesses no resistance whatsoever to magic. This is because he was born in a universe that has no magic. This means that he can't learn magic either. And attacks that others can shrug off, he could be crippled by. Though the Omnitrix will eventually cause him to "grow" a magical aura/soul. And being around powerful magical artifacts can increase this growth. The Omnitrix doesn't possess any Mastering immunity. It does let him resist Masters to an extent though. And he can transform to rid himself of any Master influence or control.

Power Rankings:

Tinker 1+: The Omnitrix is a highly advanced piece of technology that was created by the being Azmuth, who is considered the smartest being in the universe. (Though he merely claims three to five galaxies.) The Omnitrix is considered to be the most powerful device in the universe.

Thinker 5: He possesses a significant amount of metaknowledge about various series in this crossover, though not about every single one.

Trump 10: The Omnitrix can transform him into a wide variety of powerful aliens, magical creatures, some types of superhumans, angels, demons, and can even turn him into Gods.

Changer 10: See above about Omnitrix.

Breaker 10: See above about Omnitrix.

Last edited:
Earth Omega Camryn
This version of Camryn is the other Camryn in the story. He's had... a pretty rough life. While he's in a much better situation in the present, this wasn't the case a few years ago. But that isn't what this profile is about. Well, it kind of is but that's a story for another day. This Camryn is technically another Self-Insert, but he's only an Insert in name only at this point. He possesses borderline sociopathic traits that the MC lacks. He also has PTSD as a result of his past.

This Cam is a true vampire. He possesses the same powers as the rest of his family, but he has powers that they lack and they have powers that he lacks. His unique powers revolve around trickery, movement, infiltration, and stealth. Basically, he's the thief to Riley's warrior, Maria's wizard/sorcerer, and Alucard's everything. Camryn is more of a speedster vampire, more like Luke Valentine rather than Seras Victoria. He can drink a person's blood for nourishment and healing. When he drains someone's blood entirely, he absorbs their soul and memories, essentially becoming that person. He also inherits a variation of that person's superpower if they have one.

Power Rankings:

Brute 4(5)(12+ Technical): He has enhanced strength and enhanced durability, but he's not bullet proof. He can easily overpower normal humans, fledglings, FREAKs, and non-Brutes with strength alone. Slight durability increase with Breaker abilities. He can also protect himself from death by substituting a soul he absorbed with his own soul when he's fatally injured.

Stranger 6+: Can hide in shadow, can screw with perceptions to an extent, he can cast illusions, and he can shapeshift.

Changer 8+: All of Camryn's family has high-level shapeshifting.

Trump 4+(Extreme low-ball): The more souls he absorbs, the higher this ranking will go.

Shaker 6: He can spread shadows and darkness at a rapid pace, capable of covering a room with himself basically. He can manipulate this darkness in any way he wants, since it's his shadow-blood essence. He can also give off raw killing intent. He also can manipulate blood. He can make it do anything he wants it to do. He could potentially manipulate the blood within a living beings body, but this takes an extreme amount of focus and effort to the point where it isn't very practical, especially if the target is moving a lot.

Thinker 8+: See above about memories. He possesses a 'Third Eye' which allows him to break illusions and perception filters, enhance his perfect accuracy to utterly ludicrous levels, see the invisible such as Stands (Note that the Third Eye can't do this in canon Hellsing), predict his opponents movements, and see things from afar. He possesses hyper-awareness as a result of his PTSD and this hyper-awareness enhances his senses. Of course he already has enhanced senses without hyper-awareness. Oh and he's a telepath.

Mover 8+: He has majorly enhanced speed and reflexes, on top of incredible agility. He can climb walls, levitate, teleport in shadows and darkness, can surf in shadows and darkness.

Master 10+: He can mind control someone through eye contact, this extends to a whole crowd. He can also summon a familiar to fight for him or alongside him. His favorite being a large lion he named Simba.

Breaker 10+: He can turn into a swarm of bats, a cloud of smoke, a flow of blood, and he can phase through solid matter with ease.

Note: He can only use the full extent of these powers when he stops holding himself back. What I mean is that he uses the Control Art Restriction System. This isn't because of someone instilling this on him, it's because he subconsciously activated them within himself do to his rather strict moral code.

Last edited:
I don't know what to call this one. (Not a proper chapter though, I can tell you that much.)
Hey there, this chapter is more of a... how would you call it... trivia/what could have been section for the fanfic. This will be part of the main fic on AO3. Everywhere else will be in the extras/whatever equivalent the site has.

The first little tidbit was this fic's premise changed from what I wanted to try at first. It went from 'Tinker of Fiction', 'Celestial Forge', then just flat out Omnitrix!SI. The reason as to why I didn't go for the former two was because T.o.F has been done to hell and back. Celestial Forge has been too. While I know that the Omnitrix!SI thing has also been done to hell and back as well, I'm such a massive nerd for Ben 10 that I had to try at some point.

The main fics(and series) that caused me to try and write Variable were Dial, Dial up Heroine, the Kryptonverse(Which I fucking love), Security, Taylor Varga, and Child of the Storm ( This one is significant since I'm not even a Harry Potter fan. (Obviously there's way more than just Harry Potter in that fic.) Don't get me wrong, I love each of the fics that were just listed here as well. It's just that the Kryptonverse just hit that button in me the hardest.

Originally, I intended to have the MC start out in Hell and get directly involved in Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss for the beginning few chapters. I decided not to do this because I thought it might be too chaotic at first. There were going to be A LOT OF CAMEOS TOO. The Doom Slayer would have made an appearance. Three guesses as to what he would have been doing... There would have been some throwaway lines about Sparda and Inferno. Alucard was also going to appear as well. Helltaker was also going to make an appearance alongside Doomguy. Three guesses as to what he would have been doing...

There were so many choices for the starting playlist for Camryn's Omnitrix. I was going to have Swampfire in the playlist at first, but I just barely decided not to use him. Blitzwolfer, Rath, Diamondhead, Astrodactyl, and Juryrigg were all considered to be in the playlist. The reason for their exclusion was to prevent too much overlap with Dial. And I really wanted Wildmutt and Juryrigg badly at first. Juryrigg was avoided due to him being too good for the beginning since he's a giant 'fuck you and your bullshit' to Tinkers. I'm heavily annoyed by that since he would have been fun as hell to write.

I also was going to change Bloxx out with quite a few forms that had huge super strength. Mainly those forms being the obvious ones like Four Arms, Frankenstrike, Shock Rock, Humungousaur, Eatle, and Gravattack. Most of them were cast away to the pool of potential future unlocks because I thought they were too strong for early on. Eatle and Gravattack especially. Chromastone was considered but was discarded because I have plans for him and Diamondhead later. Lodestar and even Pesky Dust were considered. Eatle was just barely not chosen and I kind of regret not using him but once again , he was way too damn powerful since I'm not nerfing any characters unless I need to for legitimate reasons.

I also was going to have the Andromeda Five but replace Water Hazard with Overflow. The reason for this being because I never see the five in a starting playlist all together. But I ended up going against adding them primarily because Ampfibian was too powerful for the start. I mean one of Ben's fears seems to be that the form is too powerful, given that one of his nightmares was killing Ultimate Kevin with Ampfibian. And I would have loved to play around with NRG and Terraspin.

I was going to have the OG starting 10 as well, but I decided to discard that idea despite how much I love the starting 10. The AF starting playlist was considered. Yeah, I included Alien X at first, but I quickly tossed them out for either Upgrade, Overflow, Water Hazard, or Lodestar. Obviously plans ended up changing significantly.

Now I might go back and add some things to this in the future. So, stay tuned!

Riley Grace Davis
Riley is obviously a far cry from her canon self. The most notable factor being her not being a part of the Slaughterhouse Nine. Another one is the presence of her mom Maria and her having a brother. Her father isn't present for a reason that will not be explained until later. She also swears like a sailor when frustrated, which given her situation, is pretty often.

Riley is a very kind-hearted girl. She obviously isn't the psychotic tyke bomb that we all know, love(maybe), and fear. She has the exact same powerset that she had canonically, but she hasn't explored it as deeply. This is due to hang ups about how she got her powers due to trauma. She also has a penchant for dishing out cruel and unusual punishments and deaths as often as she can get away with. She's also the only known Parahuman who can actively communicate with her Passenger whenever she feels like. This is because she caught her Passenger trying to nudge her into being more violent. She didn't appreciate that before she actively threatened to scoop out her Corona Pollentia from her own brain.

As shown in the text, she has an intense hatred for the PRT and Protectorate. The reason for this is due to stigmatism and borderline racism that she's faced for being a Bio-Tinker that won't submit to them. They've been trying to pressure and basically harass and bully her into joining the Wards or going in for power testing. Obviously, none of that has worked and all it does is just make her more resistant to them. They can't force her regardless of what they say and try.

As explained with EO!Camryn, Riley is the warrior to her family. She has extreme physical strength and durability. She's more like Seras Victoria. She generally doesn't use the fancier and more esoteric vampire abilities in favor of her overwhelming physical prowess. This doesn't mean that she can't use said vampire abilities. Of course, she's a true vampire.

Power Rankings:

Brute 9(12+): Riley's physical strength at her strongest rivals Alexandria, and this is without any body modifications done to herself. She's also incredibly tough on top of that. As a true vampire, she can replace her soul with one that she absorbed when she takes lethal damage. And like the rest of her family, she has insane regenerative abilities.

Tinker 8+: Riley is the Bio-Tinker to end all Bio-Tinkers. She's probably the scariest Bio-Tinker on the planet, if she wanted to be. Check the Worm Wiki for more information on her Bio-Tinker powers.

Mover 4: Her immense strength goes down to her legs, gifting her with inhuman leg strength. She's capable of outpacing cars and is quite agile. She can easily jump large gaps and several meters at once. She can also levitate, walk on walls, and ignore gravity.

Breaker 10+: She has all of Camryn's Breaker powers. Also, neither of them breathes.

Trump 7+: See above about Bio-Tinker abilities. See Camryn's profile about trump abilities.

Shaker 4: Her darkness generation and manipulation aren't as advanced as Camryn's, but she generally doesn't use them as mentioned before. She can also manipulate blood.

Master 10+: Mind control and familiars. Also, as a vampire she's capable of creating ghouls if she were to bite and drink the blood of a non-virgin boy or a virgin girl.

Thinker 6+: Third Eye, enhanced senses. She can use telepathy.

Stranger 4: Stealthiness, Darkness Mimicry (Camryn has this too), None of her family, including her, show up on thermal scanners.

Last edited:
Patrolling Part 1
I simply waited for my food while drinking my tea. I went back inside and went to go sit down in the waiting area by the counters. There was a row of chairs against the wall on the left. Another row of chairs on the right mirrored them. I sat down on the chairs on the left side and crossed my legs. I got out my phone and I checked the news. Where did I get the phone from? I just built one as Grey Matter.

I scrolled through my apps, of which I had very few, and tapped the news. Of course, it decided to show me news about places I wasn't interested in at first. Annoyed, I scrolled past that crap and discovered the Brockton Daily. There were mentions of someone named the 'Red Queen' that was visiting hospitals and healing people for a price. Apparently, this new Cape was relatively new, and they seemed to be well regarded. But I swear I've heard the name Red Queen before. I put the thought in the back of my mind for now and kept looking through the recent news.

It was a rather slow news day since the only other somewhat noteworthy stories were Capes being spotted having lunch with each other. Well, it was a bit unusual since the Capes were on opposite sides and they were obviously minors. I think one of them was a Ward and the others were part of the E88, the Teeth, or a Rogue. But they were just eating and weren't hurting anything or bothering anyone. Yeah, obviously had to be a slow news day.

I scrolled past that and started looking through the out of city news. Iron Man existed but the Avengers didn't exist, at least for now. Omnimorph seemed to be active in Bellw-

Yeah, that's Ben, isn't it? So, it's going to be awkward when I end up eventually meeting him isn't it? People are going to wonder how we have such similar powers and that's something I'm not interested in explaining. Especially since I don't even know why I'm in this hellhole of a world. I'm probably going to have to rename my forms since people are going to bitch and moan about us having the same names for our forms.

Ding Ding

There goes the bell. I looked up and heard Riley yelling over to me that my order was done. I put my phone in my pocket and got up from the rather hard wooden chair. I walked over to the counter and reached into my pocket. I had a twenty on me and I gave that away at once for my burger. She handed me my order and I handed over my twenty. I told her to keep the change and I gave her a polite goodbye.

I strolled past the other restaurant goers and avoided the little brown and purple fur balls chasing each other across the floor like they didn't have good sense. I made my way over to the door and exited the establishment. But not before holding the door open for others to come in. I went out the door and began to walk down to our house. It wasn't far away, and it was only a fifteen-to-twenty-minute walk away from the pier.

I went around the corner and went past the area where there seemed to be a clean-up crew. I'm guessing that was probably due to a break in or a fight that broke out around here.

I finally walked down the street and saw the house. I broke out into a minor sprint to get there quickly. Thankfully, my food wasn't going to be really messed up due to the simplicity of my order and how I was holding it. I went up to the porch and opened the door to the empty and quiet house. I went past the couch and into the kitchen. I set my food down and took it out of the bag. I opened the to-go box and looked it over. It was right but it was unfortunately only lukewarm now. I put it in the microwave and entered a twenty second countdown. After the microwave beeped to loudly tell me that my food was done, I took it out and swiftly went over to the living room and couch. I turned on the TV and started to get busy devouring the monstrous burger and greasy, salty fries.

I finally got done with my burger and quickly went down to the basement once again to start Tinkering once again. I'm going to have to test my tech soon. I brought the Omnitrix up to chest height and I noticed that it was giving off a soft green glow. I actually took off my stealth device when I came home. I turned the dial and brought up the settings menu and I saw that I had some new functions available. The main article was that there was something called 'Uniform Mode'. I tapped the screen and the unexpected happened. Light green lines appeared over my entire body from the watch. It was like it was scanning me. What the hell was this?

I got my answer when a green light made its way up my arm and across my body to my other arm. A few seconds passed with nothing happening. Then I heard a clicking coming from the Omnitrix and I saw that the faceplate was moving by itself! A white fluid crawled up my arm and completely overtook me within milliseconds. I couldn't even react or scream in the quick timeframe it took for the fluid to "eat" me.

The weird gel solidified and transformed itself into a suit. The suit reminded me of an astronaut suit mixed with the UAF and OV era Plumber outfits with some black and grey accents to it. My vision suddenly darkened as a helmet surrounded my head and a visor/mask went over my face.

What the hell? I would never have expected this from the Omnitrix. I looked down at my wrist to talk to the watch and I saw that it was the exact same shape it was before.

"Um, Omnitrix?" My voice sounded the same at least. "What is this?"

<Hello, Camryn. You have unlocked the Uniform Mode for the Omnitrix.>

I rolled my eyes." Yeah, I saw that when I clicked on the bit of text that said 'Uniform Mode'. Can you explain to me how this works?"

<Well, while you have been transforming so often, I've been calibrating myself to your body. Each individual transformation has sped up that process significantly. I've decided to reward you with new functions due to your experimentation with your genetic profiles.> That's interesting but it isn't what I'm looking for. However, the watch wasn't done yet.

<This new mode has granted you armor that was created while I scanned your body for your measurements. This suit is designed to be comfortable and protective.>

"Okay, but what can it do? Can it do more than just protect me?"

<Yes, it can do more than merely protect you. But you'll have to figure out how to work out other functions on your own. I want you to be creative. And merely telling you things won't help spur creativity. But I will tell you that there are some functions that you simply just need to will out of the armor. Remember I'm always here if you need me, but don't forget to be creative!>

And the Omnitrix stopped. That was... something alright. Of course, the Omnitrix was playing vague mentor bullshit with me. That pissed me off to no fricking end. But it was still helpful to me. I just needed to will some functions of this armor? So how do I do that? Um, armor, scan whatever is in front of me now!

The inside of my helmet lit up with a green glow. Some text appeared right below my nose. The text said, 'Scanning non-organic matter' and it had a percentage beside it that was quickly rising. The result that came back was the composition of the wooden table and how old it was. At least, that's what I assumed it was since I couldn't actually read any of it since it was written in an alien language! This thing needs a translation or something like that. That was when the text changed to English. So that's what the Omnitrix meant by merely willing functions!

I looked around and got scans of everything in the room within a minute's worth of time. A bar at my left that seemed to be the health of the suit. I looked over and around the inside and I didn't see anything resembling a power meter. I went upstairs and started to scan everything in sight. After about ten minutes of scanning, I finally stopped and thought about the implications of this. I don't need to bother with a costume! But just in case, I'm still going to make a mask somehow, and I'm still going to wear it.

I needed to figure out how to take off my armor or dismiss it somehow. When I finished thinking that thought, the armor retracted back into the Omnitrix and left me bare. Thankfully, I still had my clothes on. On that note, it's time to go make some more gear as Upgrade! I jogged back down the stairs, opened the door and slammed it behind me, then transformed into the biomechanical blob once again.

I let myself ooze and I spread myself along the floor to the box of random materials. I need a good way to get more materials easier. If I go down to the Graveyard again, then there might be something good in a storage container or in a ship's hull. Yeah, it might be eaten away at by time and the ocean, but it would probably have something I can use.

I willed myself to form tendrils of soft, cold metal and grabbed the boxes and random computers. I pulled over the discarded and broken printers and sat them all on the floor next to me. I rose back up to Upgrade's 7'0" height and merged with the broken technology and I got to work. I pulled out every little piece of scrap, wire, and CPU that I needed for a decent taser. Unfortunately, I was limited to non-Brute tasers and I'm pretty sure even if I could make a taser for Brutes, the ones in Brockton would be pretty damn resistant to them. My body fused the technology together. Wires connected, batteries combined, metals fused.

My nanites pulled back and away from my first non-lethal creation and I spat it out and gently placed it onto the floor. I kept working away and came out with a basic collapsible baton. It wasn't exactly high-tech, but it'll do for my needs. I needed something else, like pepper spray. I could just buy that somewhere. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough good parts for a 3D printer like I had wanted. Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to go out and scavenge for materials. I willed my form back into its original state of bipedalism and there was a body camera at my feet. It was a basic Earth camera, not very difficult to create at all.

Normally, Tinkers need to make tools in order to make tools to actually start building their bullshit, physics-defying tech. Upgrade obviously doesn't have such a limitation. I needed parts though for the really good stuff. While Upgrade could definitely cheat and build alien technology with Earth parts, it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as the real thing. I noticed that I could build things like AI, VI, and even WMDs. Oh, hell no, I'm not touching any of that yet. I don't want any of that on my plate. I've got to deal with the gangs and actually improve the city, not destroy it. But the annoying thing about that is the fact that the PRT apparently thinks that if a gang war were to break out, they could just handle it.

For some reason, they think that they could simply keep control despite their complete failure to do so. It's literally the most arrogant attitude that they could have, but they're actually dumb enough to assume that. "Yeah, we can totally keep control and make sure that a gang war will never happen. Because we've done such a fine job already. I mean look at this city, it's not like it's utterly infested with utter trash because of lazy, incompetent, unempathetic, asshole branches in other states not bothering to give us any help. OH WAIT." Arrogant twats. They actually think that the current status quo is okay enough to justify stagnation. It doesn't apply to just the ENE branch, it applies to the organization as a whole.

It's honestly ridiculous. The whole thing about people hating and trying to resist change is absurd to me. The people who argue about changing the status quo are always the ones who are satisfied with it (or benefit from it) the most. The selfish pricks! Change is something that you deal with no matter what in your life! Get over yourselves and grow the hell up, you dumbasses!

It doesn't help that Cauldron has the dumbest possible plan in the universe to deal with Scion's inevitable rampage. And they've deliberately sabotaged the PRT and Protectorate because they think Parahumans and other Superhumans rising to power is inevitable. I mean that's legitimately true, but it's massively unfair to the unpowered population to just let them get the short end of the stick. On top of Alexandria's "plan" to incorporate Capes into society, the stupidest shit I've ever heard. To sum it up, racist laws and forcing Supers to jump through hoops and submitting to government that lacks the power to properly enforce the law. Does she want a civil war? A war that the unpowered people are almost certain to lose! There's no such thing as plot armor for stupid people in real life. No bullshitting your way through real life just because of dumb luck and because the author doesn't want to just end things with simplicity.

They apparently never questioned Path to Victory and seemed to never considered that it might not be a good idea to use a power that your enemies might have sabotaged. Yeah, nice going jackasses. You doomed yourselves! "Let's kill the God with a power that he might have and might be capable of messing with at any point in time!"

Enough ranting about the stupidity of people! I was done with my things finally!

The taser of course required a way to be charged. I needed more plastic and non-conductive materials to finish the casing properly. But other than that, everything was pretty alright. I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone. I opened my text messages and started texting Maria.

{Nyr: Hey, I think it's time to go out now. I think I could do it by myself for right now.}

Yes, I include proper capitalization, punctuation, and spelling in my messages. A few minutes later I received a message from her.

{Maria: hey this is riley. mom said that you had better keep yourself safe and in one piece.}

She texted me again about half a minute later.

{Maria: don't you need a costume}

I sent her a message detailing what just happened with the armor. She sent me another back telling me that I had better watch my ass. I sat my phone down and went over to the TV stand and picked up my untraceable phone that I made a couple days ago. I made it with Grey Matter due to his greater precision and programmed it with Upgrade due to his knowledge about coding and technological tracking. I'd be damn surprised if someone had managed to crack through a combination of Kree, Shi'ar, Galvan, and Imperium coding and firewalls. If they do that, then they deserve the right to trace me, clearly.

I went over to the door, and I put my hand on the knob. I twisted the knob and opened the door. I guess this was as ready as I could be at this point. I mean there was definitely more I could do, but I don't think I could really do something about it now.

I stepped out the front door and I stopped. Why was I going out the front door?

After my stupid action, I went back inside, obviously I closed the door, and ran to the backyard. I activated the Omnitrix menu and selected the armor. It covered me with no pause. I had my baton, my taser, laser pistol, my body cam, and my armor. I was ready for my first patrol. I can't imagine that this would be too easy since it was only three o'clock. But you never know what could happen.

I raised my watch up and dialed up Jetray. With a slight application of pressure and a green flash of light, I was now my fastest alien, at least in the air. I took to the skies and soared through the air at a steady pace. I used my enhanced vision to scan for any sign of trouble. Nothing so far...

I wondered if this was going to be a bust or not. It's too early to consider that but I'm a paranoid and impatient ass. Of course, something seemed to be happening right after I finished my thought. I focused and I could see that there seemed to be a shoot-out between police and another group. I couldn't tell who the other group was, since they all seemed to be taking refuge in a warehouse at the shipping part of town. I think I have a target! I flew down to the warehouse and decided to try a form I haven't really used often at this point.

I saw that there were some cops trying to deal with whoever the hell was in the warehouse. I drifted slowly down to the ground and landed with hardly a sound. Echo Echo wasn't a very good idea because of the windows. While I'm sure I could avoid the shattering, I don't want to take a chance and screw up. I twisted the outer ring of the Omnitrix symbol, yes, I brought my light bender with me. And I transformed into Ghostfreak.

The larger of the two police officers grunted as he deftly maneuvered to avoid the shots fired by the skinhead gangsters. His partner, visibly terrified, crouched behind the police cruiser, experiencing his first proper gunfight. The seasoned officer, safely entrenched behind cover, muttered about the heavily armed gang members, questioning how they consistently managed to acquire superior weaponry.

Peeking carefully around the cruiser, the younger officer noticed the Empire 88 goons strategically taking cover. One utilized his own reinforced car, deflecting bullets from an AK that landed dangerously close, ricocheting off the ground.

Another sought refuge behind a pillar supporting a section of the loading bay, laden with valuable assets such as guns and money. Frustrated, the younger officer inquired about the arrival of backup, his partner responding with the grim news of a 10 to 15-minute wait, further delayed by widespread conflicts across the city.

"Fifteen minutes or more, and a Protectorate Cape is on the way," the older officer grumbled, capturing the essence of their dire situation. "The Teeth's chaos is slowing down our response."
"Fan-fucking-tastic," the younger officer groaned, reflecting on the perennial struggles faced by the Brockton Bay Police Department (BBPD) and the Parahuman Response Team (PRT). The ongoing gang violence always seemed to tip the scales in favor of the criminal factions, exploiting the inadequacies of the understaffed and overwhelmed PRT.

Unbeknownst to anyone on the field, a powerful newcomer had entered the fray, a figure not witnessed since the defeat of the Endbringer, Leviathan – a spectral force capable of altering the course of events. Abruptly, the gunfire from the warehouse ceased, only to resume with heightened intensity, accompanied by horrified screams, culminating in an eerie silence that befell the scene.

The two officers exchanged baffled yet relieved glances as a sudden plop echoed beside them, revealing two incapacitated Empire thugs. Surveying the scene, they noticed an Ectonurite materialize a few meters away.

"Now isn't this much better than before. These fools were so noisy that they needed to be silenced," the Ectonurite chuckled, addressing the officers as if he had not just materialized out of thin air. "I'm very sorry for this, officers. I do not know the proper procedure for this situation."

"That's alright," Officer Kottsick assured him, though completely taken aback. "Sir, do you have a name?" Despite the seeming triviality of the question, Officer Kottsick was well aware of Case 53s and memory loss among certain EVOs.

"My name is Ghostfreak, sir," the Cape replied politely. "Would you like me to retrieve those other fools? There were at least four more, and they had a lot of guns."

"That would be fine, sir," Kottsick responded. The specter gave the officers a thumbs-up and soared back into the warehouse, leaving the officers in a state of relieved surprise.

"Well, at least this new Cape is pretty damn nice," Officer Caporale remarked, holstering his pistol. His partner, after a moment of contemplation, did the same.

As they discussed the unexpected turn of events, screams and gunshots once again pierced the air. The officers, amused by the terrified reactions of the goons they had been dealing with, couldn't help but appreciate the headache-inducing situation these criminals had unwittingly created.

Soon after, Ghostfreak reappeared, holding two goons in his arms and three more ensnared by black and white striped tentacles emanating from his chest. The captured thugs bore various injuries, but none seemed lethal. The officers recoiled at the acrid smell of urine, prompting them to cover their noses.

Amidst the scene, the wailing of a police siren and the skidding of wheels announced the arrival of another police cruiser. The officers inside quickly exited, eyeing the unconscious men and the light green ghost.

"Did you do... this?" the shortest cop asked, casting a gaze at Ghostfreak. The spectral Cape smiled – although unseen – and nodded in affirmation.

As the officers tried to understand the situation, Officer Kottsick, annoyed by the chaos, questioned the lateness of their colleagues. The bearded cop, the second tallest among them, groaned, attributing the slowed response to the ongoing Teeth-induced turmoil across the city.
Ghostfreak, sensing his assistance was no longer required, conveyed his need to leave. "If you don't need me for anything else, I have to get going. I have things to do," he said with a slightly hurried tone.

"Sure thing, Ghostfreak. You helped us out a lot here," Officer Kottsick acknowledged. Extending his hand, he gestured for a handshake. Ghostfreak flew over, took the extended hand, and shook it. Kottsick couldn't help but notice the extremely sharp claws and the unnaturally cold touch of Ghostfreak's hand, akin to the temperature of a lifeless body.

I was satisfied with that minor horror show. It was so enjoyable to hear their screams of pure terror. They fully deserved it. The Empire constantly kill, harass, and bully others just to satisfy their own egos. "Aryan superiority" and "Master race" delusions have no place for today's society. Some people just needed to have the stupidity beaten out of them.
I noticed that there was a motorcycle roaring past me. No one was aware of my presence due to me being invisible. I looked out at the road, and I saw Armsmaster speeding down on his Tinkertech motorcycle. The leader of the Protectorate and major glory hound zoomed right past me with his vehicle roaring in the night. I would think that someone with his Tinker specialty, Miniaturization and Efficiency, wouldn't have a creation that was so noisy. But I guess having intimidation on your side is quite useful.

Oh, it was very useful indeed. I popped into the alley way and the Omnitrix timed out, bringing me back to normal. I was still in the armor, so that was good. I strolled out of the alley like it was nothing. I noticed that I was right beside a fricking McDonald's. How fitting for me.

I walked down the street like I wasn't in armor. I probably looked like a complete and utter nerd on their way to some sort of convention.

I looked over to one side and saw people taking out their phones to take pictures of me. I saw some others trying to get away as quickly as possible. Do they really think I'm one of those pricks who'll just start fight for no real reason? Judgmental much?

I just kept walking and walking. I knew that this may not be a very practical way of getting around for right now, but I don't exactly have a decent mode of transportation. I'll need to fix that at some point. Once again, a lack of good materials is really biting me right now.

I should really invest in some zip ties or something like that for restraints. I guess that Bloxx would do for the next transformation in that case. I remembered that he could restrain someone with ease, considering that he could restrain the for some reason weaker Alien X in the Reboot. Always wondered why he was so much weaker than the original.

I can't worry about that right now. I'm patrolling.

There wasn't much that was happening right now. I was so bored. But it's not like a lacking of action is a bad thing. It means I'm not in a life or death situation.

That's when I heard a thunderous booming sound. I looked around and saw nothing that would have made such a noise. I looked up and saw something that I would never had expected to see in my life. A giant... uh I don't know how to describe it... some sort of weird head thing that was starting to spit out little baby alien-things.

The bigger thing was predominantly black with purple splotches dotting it. It had yellow "hairs" and green spikes that formed a sort of "crown", as if signifying that this thing was somehow a form of royalty. It had a multitude of black, bulbous eyes and a long tube for a mouth. Said tube was spitting out these "babies' like fricking rabbits in heat during mating season.

I don't know what the hell this is about, but the Omnitrix was still recharging despite its recharging noticeably getting quicker. Though it still took at least nine minutes. Which is annoying since I've been practicing like crazy over the past few weeks. The "children" were just a very small and much cuter version of the... mommy, daddy, progenitor, or maybe all three at once?

A mechanical (biological? It was hard to tell.) suit that was about eight to nine feet tall jumped down from the massive head-mother-thing. It looked like a crappy rip-off of a Gundam or Transformers. A loud voice came from the suit of... well, armor. It was more like a mini-mecha really. Which is just a big suit of armor, really. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" the voice yelled out in a most ham-tastic way. I'm guessing that this was Uber and L33t. "WE HAVE COME TO CONQUER THIS WORLD FOR THE GLORY OF THE GALAGANS!" Yes, it was definitely those two idiots. Or just a really stupid alien like Zim. Please don't let me deal with the freaking Irkens, I can't handle that level of raw dumbassery.

Remember how I said Bloxx was going to be the next form? Well, looks like I've got to scratch that idea for now. I'm going to need to fly again. Ugh. Of all the times to make a potential big splash, it would be wasted on the two laughing stocks of Brockton Bay.

I noticed that there was a crowd starting to form, from a safe distance. I looked down at the Omnitrix, still that blood red color. Dammit. Some people seemed to have a good sense of judgement since they were trying to get the hell out of dodge. They grabbed their kids if they had them.

I gave a glance over to the road behind me and noticed that there were Capes coming. I don't know who, but they had better have the ability to shoot things. They came up quickly and I saw that it was Laserdream. Which makes sense since she's supposed to be the fastest flier of her family. There were others following her. One was in a blue and white suit. Another was in a pink and white suit. Antares followed behind them. Someone else flew behind them. That person had a black and yellow suit, somewhat similar to Antares.

Not a single one of them had their face revealed, so that means that they likely never took down Marquis in this universe. Well, I can say that any metaknowledge that I had was utterly useless here. As if I didn't know that already!
Laserdream came up and started calling out the "Galagans". "Seriously? Can't you idiots just give it a break?" She asked them incredulously. The war mech simply laughed at her. "THAT'S BIG TALK FROM SUCH A SMALL WOMAN LIKE YOURSELF." Wow, what a dick.

She didn't seem to appreciate that because she raised her hand and blasted the suit with a crimson beam of energy. The beam struck the machine, which I assumed had Uber piloting it, in the chest. Didn't do shit to the armor, just left a smoking spot.

The loud voice cackled as a bunch of the "babies" finally came over to help their... friend, I guess?

I don't know anything about Galaga or Space Invaders. The rest of Crystal's family (Yes, I know her name.) came in and started aiding in the fight, which was starting to pick up. Beams of energy flew out from each side, though I noticed that both parties involved were careful not to blast any civilians that were trying to watch.

Shielder's blue forcefields caught some of the babies, which were really starting to come out now, and slammed them together. The little bastards didn't leave any pieces or blood behind, just a cloud of violet vapor alongside the blue crackles of the broken forcefields.

Slower, yellow-white projectiles batted more of the cronies, which I'm guessing were actually projections rather than true children. The slow blasts were about half the speed of a thrown basketball. But they were still pretty effective. I don't know which member could use blasts like that.

Massive, electrical explosions filled the air with an almost deafening noise. Jesus, the Brigade don't play around, do they? I'd hate to go up against them personally.

There were several multi-colored fireworks lighting up the battlefield even more than it already was. Really, it was more of a weird disco rather than a true fight.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Finally, I was back in business. But I think I'll wait to see what happens next. Then I'll know if they need any help. The Protectorate should be here soon, right? Wait, the cops said that there was fighting breaking out all over the city. They won't be here for a long time...

Crystal Pelham, also known as Laserdream, soared through the air and shot hard light energy blasts at the little alien projections. It didn't seem to matter how many times the weird things were crushed or blasted. There were always more taking their place. Lady Photon, the second-in-command of the Brockton Bay Brigade, stretched out her hands and formed glowing balls of energy on the tips of her fingers. She spent the energy she gathered as a form of beam, which easily impaled a large amount of the smaller Galagans.

The other members of the BBB were doing just the same, but there were still a great many of the minions still prowling the streets. This is where the non-fliers came into effect. The leader of the Brigade, the seven-foot-tall and incredibly well-built Manpower, blasted away a huge group of the ever growing alien minions. The minions now had their larger brothers among their ranks now. The new ones were only about four feet tall at the most, but they seemed to have some decent armor on them, being able to easily tank several minor blasts from each Brigade member. Not the case for Manpower though.

The group's leader grabbed one of the mooks and slammed it into the others, causing a knock over effect almost like bowling pins.

Not far away, Flashbang brought his hands to his sides and launched pale green balls of energy out at the invaders. These energy balls left a trail of white energy that faded as they got further away from the ball itself. These spheres bounced from surface to surface, enemy to enemy. When one sphere impacted another, they combined into a larger one with greater power and faster speed. Sometimes, the energy balls would blow up rather than bounce.

Antares pounded away at the flyers and sometimes threw them into the minions on the ground. She easily punched them into powder regardless of their armor, she could always dish out more force than they could handle. Just as they were making some good headway, finally, with the constant flow of annoying mooks, a new voice began to crow from seemingly nowhere.

"IT SEEMS LIKE THE DEFENDERS OF YOU PUNY HUMANS ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME! HERE LET ME SPICE THINGS UP A BIT! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Then a new gigantic being just appeared out of nowhere, though the light appeared to ripple around it, implying that it was merely camouflaged. The new arrival was a massive, bright red fly-like creature with a vaguely humanoid body.

The massive fly had a scepter which seemed to have a glowing gem on the end of its tip. The crowd had already dispersed and got to safety as soon as the ground forces were occupying the ground. The fly raised its scepter and began to seemingly command the forces. It pointed the gem at the three grounded Capes. Those Capes being Lightstar, Manpower, Flashbang, Brandish, and technically Shielder. Despite the fact that Shielder can fly, he was much slower than the other flying Movers of his family at it.

The Galagans on the ground and in the air began to rush each of the Capes, effectively dog-piling them. While Brandish with her powerful weapons made of burning light and Manpower with his immense physical strength, durability, and electromagnetic aura could hold their own, the others weren't quite as fortunate.

Flashbang had to recoil himself away from the Zerg rush and Fleur had to be grabbed by Antares due to having zero flight capabilities and her having a power that needed a bit more preparation work to really get off the ground.

The flying Blasters finally started to make their way past the flying troops and began to attack the giant spawning creature. Lady Photon, or Photon Mom to the media, began to pelt the massive brood mother with her reddish-pink blasts of light. No matter how many attacks pelted the thing, it just seemed to be invincible.

A pink blur raced past her second in command. She shot out red beams at the red fly thing. Obviously, the commander was much weaker than the spawner.

And of course, the mech suit finally joined the fray after standing on the sidelines. You'd think that someone piloting such a craft would be on the frontlines constantly, but Uber just seemed to be content to sit out most of the fighting. Of course, until he changed his mind. He began to bear down on Manpower, trying to bash him with massive metal arms. While Manpower could avoid the strikes, he couldn't really damage the suit in return. They stalemated easily until the boy in blue, Shielder, could interfere with his shields. He wrapped the metallic creation in a force field and began to levitate it away, unfortunately, he ended being blasted by one of the new flying mooks that were now carrying energy weapons. The automaton(?) was released in a field of blue dissipating energy and slammed down on the ground, crushing a few insectoid mooks beneath him.

Brandish slashed through the near endless wave of creatures but ended up being overwhelmed by the air support and constant biting and flailing of the ground forces.

Suddenly, a burning figure blasted his way to the battlefield. With a massive wave of hot flame, he was able to easily wipe out a whole troop of flying aliens. The pyrokinetic newcomer threw himself into the fight by diving on to the ugly mechanical suit. The creation tried to pry off the Pyronite but ended up tackled to the ground by Manpower. The heavily muscled man over his shoulder and called out to the newcomer. "Who are you? Are you here to help?" He asked the magma man.

"I'm Heatblast. And yeah, I saw that you folks needed some help with this." He looked over and saw that the fighting on the ground seemed to stop and the faux-extraterrestrial forces began to try to surround him.

"Hehe, you stupid bastards just made a red hot mistake." Heatblast said with a grin.

Last edited:
For Want of a Nail List 1
Hello, this will be a list of what has changed in this fic. It won't have every single change due to some still not being one hundred percent done or spoilers. It will include every major nail since the current story I'm working on (I might have to make multiple stories because of the megacrossover) can't really cover all of them easily or not at all.

So, the first one is on the Ben 10 side of things. Ben got the Omnitrix when he was 10 and never took it off. His starting playlist was the OG 10 minus Ripjaws. Water Hazard took his place instead so obviously that means Ben would not have to scan the rest of the Andromeda Five. This also means that he would have far greater mastery over the Omnitrix and would have far more aliens under his belt.

Gwen also did not go on the first fateful summer vacation. Another ten years old did and she's been friends with Ben since then. I won't be saying who yet. Anyways, Ben's adventures took him all over the world, giving him a lot of experience with Magic, Superhumans, Pokémon, Superheroes and Supervillains, and a whole lot more. He's also a fairly experienced Pokémon trainer and has a full team of six and more at a Lab. He doesn't have a secret identity in this universe, meaning yes, there have been attempts to go after his friends and family despite the Unwritten Rules. He highlighted what an idiotic move this was as he tore through the idiots who kept doing so. He never fought Vilgax due to Vilgax realizing that it was not a wise idea to try to invade a world full of Superheroes. Especially with people as powerful as Eidolon and All Might running around. Others didn't listen and got beaten back before they ever got to Ben most of the time because of SWORD or the Guild.

Another nail is the Nanite Event prevented Ben and Gwen from going into space. The Quarantine is still happening to this day. This means Ben has met Rex Salazar in this universe without dimensional shenanigans. However, the Tennysons and their friend(s) have indeed gone into space.

Ben encountered Kevin too. Kevin in this universe has very recently acquired the Antitrix to stabilize the transformations that he's absorbed from the Omnitrix. He obtained it due to robbing a lab that attempted to create a knockoff Omnitrix. (The reason I made it like this is because I consider it to be ridiculous that Kevin made the Antitrix in the Reboot with materials in a garage. How the piss did he do that? I don't care if it's just a cartoon, I'm find it stupid that it's apparently super easy to make a knockoff Omnitrix.) Which means that the Antitrix is somewhat like Albedo's Ultimatrix in Omniverse.

The second major nail is on the Worm side of things. Taylor was never bullied due to Annette living through her car crash. That means Danny never went into a depression and neglected Taylor. Emma and Taylor are still friends because of this change. Taylor still triggered and has her canon powerset.

Sophia never bullied Taylor and doesn't subscribe to the Predator and Prey thing. Even though I do not think she follows it canonically. Instead, she is a semi-decent human being and ended up becoming a friend of Taylor and Emma. She still follows a Kill or Be Killed mentality and a more dedicated one to simply survive. She has a slightly better relationship with her fellow Wards because of this.

The conflict drive in Shards is more obvious here due to all of the interruptions to the Cycle. The Shards are scrambling and are trying, ineffectually, to fix the interruptions. Due to Endbringers not fucking up everything and far more powerful Supers, Parahumans are nowhere near the threat they were in canon. They are normal fish in a giant pond here. This is because of the power scaling being higher. (I can't see the Shards powering up their hosts. I feel like they would want their hosts to seek out greater challenges for the sake of data. And since they don't have just each other to face off with and this is a world full of Pokémon and all sorts of fantastic beasts... things are a lot more interesting.)

Hero also isn't dead, but he has currently semi-retired while Legend has fully retired from the Protectorate. This is because both have grown disillusioned with Cauldron's methods. Because of this and other factors, Cauldron are now more hands off with this Earth, which isn't Earth Bet, and have taken to watching and interfering when they need to. This is because of many other parties on this Earth being interesting to them or might be too dangerous to assist, such as All for One, Plasmius, and Hawkmoth.

The PRT, SHIELD, SWORD, and Cauldron are also fully aware of things like Magic. They haven't told the public due to fearing the consequences. However, the PRT and SHIELD are unaware of other organizations hiding away thingd such as Hellsing keeping Alucard locked up. The Japanese government have also kept an actual hidden magic world kept away as a trump card. This WILL have some extreme consequences. There's so much that they aren't aware of still.

On the Invincible side of things, Omni-Man is nowhere near as much of an asshole as he is in the series. Here, he has come to love the Earth, its creatures, its people, and his family. This is because of the Viltrumites being wiped out (mostly) due to the forces of the Nova Corps, Galactic Enforcers, Kree, Citadel, Sadala, Plumbers, the Lantern Corps, Tamaraneans, Thanagarians, Cybertronians, and even the God of Destruction gave some assistance. The Viltrumites had a history of trying to fight and wipe out perceived threats to their empire and pissed off WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE. Oh yes, and their way of "culling the weak" and leaving only the strong weakened them as well due to infighting. Great going guys! Anyways, Omni-Man left before he got killed and settled down on Earth.

However, the Guardians are not a team yet, which means that Mark and his friends probably won't appear for a long time yet.

Another major nail is on the My Hero Academia and One Punch Man side of things. All Might is WAY stronger than he was canonically, capable of punching moons out of orbit and could fight on par with Saitama and even Omni-Man. The Hero Association has been merged with the Heroics Public Safety Commission. (This is because I see no reason to include both at the same time.) In this fic, they're nowhere near as corrupt as they were in canon. They're not fully clean, but they live up to their name here.

Keep an eye out for surprise updates!

For a second there I thought this For Want of a Nail, was going to be literally just a For Want of a Nail from a Worm CYOA

I'm curious what events led to All Might becoming stronger than he was in Cannon.

For Want of a Nail List 2
All right, here's the second list of changes.

On the Hellsing side of things, the Anime, OVA, Manga, and Abridged series are all considered to be canon, at least to an extent. The obvious one is Alucard having an extended family living in America. They aren't his only family, but they're the only ones he's fully aware of right now... though he's been asleep for fifteen years at this point. And he isn't aware of Camryn and Riley. Incognito existed at one point, but he's dead and won't be coming back. Here, he wasn't killed by Alucard. He was killed and absorbed by Maria, personally. And obviously treading the Abridged series' timeline slightly, with events happening in the 2000s rather than the 1990s. And it will happen in a matter of either days or months.
Alucard will be a combination of his characterization from the Anime and OVA mainly, with some Abridged!Alucard being thrown in.

Millennium is being replaced/merged with Hydra and Gesellschaft. (I don't see a point in keeping three different Nazi organizations active at the same time. It would be such a missed opportunity to combine at least two of them together.)
And most Hellsing characters with powers are getting a boost to their abilities here. Alucard is the biggest example, having billions of souls absorbed rather than "just three million". This is because of Alucard and Maria taking a trip to Hell and razing the local demon population significantly. After they did so, a certain someone took advantage of the traumatizing event and made a name for himself in Hell. Can you guess who did that?

On the Worm side of things continuing on from last time, the law NEPEA-5 has been repealed due to people being screwed over heavily by it. It was considered to be incredibly biased and racist, leading to a gigantic amount of backlash by furious people who were screwed over. The law was eventually repealed but the damage was done significantly. The most important bit being Nilbog, who second-triggered due to losing his job because of NEPEA-5. As such, he is more important here, him being Maria's ex and the biological father of Camryn and Riley. And the PRT and Protectorate have a much worse image due to it being obvious that they were trying to amass more power and Superhumans. And in a universe where it's possible to have reality warpers and fate manipulators, Cauldron weren't able to keep things the way they wanted them to be.

Those powers hard-countered PTV and Doormaker since the Shards have trouble adapting to those powers easily. On top of the many blind spots and OCPs to the Shards, either caused by extremely high amounts of magic, Ghosts, demonic and divine forces appearing on Earth, or just because the Shards met something they haven't really dealt with much like Mana. Also, Magic doesn't just no-sell the Entities. They just try to avoid it due to them disliking it. Even though it might be the very thing they're looking for.

The Endbringers are currently inactive due to Leviathan being killed at Kyushu. They realized that they didn't really stand a chance with this Earth being far more powerful and having far more experience with Kaiju. They aren't even called Endbringers, they're considered to be just Kaiju. Though, due to studying Leviathan's corpse, the governments of Earth have realized that there's something odd about them. They wouldn't have lived anyway, the Legendary and Mythical Pokémon alone would have been able to kill them with a significant amount of effort. Since there was so much more to this Earth and a poor choosing of worlds due to the Entity Apollyon (I'm going with Apollyon rather than Abaddon.) attacking Eden and Scion, the Shard Cycle has been completely turned on its head.

The Brockton Bay Brigade still exist due to them going after Allfather rather than Marquis. And the E88 is led by Iron Rain and Kaiser at the same time. The Merchants just do not exist, with Squealer and Skidmark being Rogues in Brockton who don't get involved with the Gangs. Mush and Whirlygig joined the Teeth with their canon names and powerset. Obviously, the Teeth replace the Merchants and have a great presence in Brockton Bay due to them never hiring the Slaughterhouse Nine.

The Fallen are a very important part of Camryn's backstory, they did... horrible and monstrous things to him. This led him to becoming the stoic and reserved person he is today. Maria is completely aware that she could have stopped things. But she didn't and her son paid the price for her stupidity. This has caused her to rethink herself and caused her to start taking her parental duties seriously.

While the Fallen aren't as big as they were in canon, but they still exist due to them delusionally clinging to the various Kaiju, Legendary Pokémon, and the "Simurgh object" and believing them to be their "gods".

On the Marvel side of things, I will be going with a combination of MCU, the comics, EMH, and maybe some other movies such as Venom and the Amazing Spiderman Trilogy (I don't know much about the Trilogy though.) Obviously, the Avengers are not a thing due to this being 2011 rather than 2012. Though, this is December and 2012 is right around the corner... And finally, the Superhuman Registration Act has been passed. And it isn't the Neo-Nazi bullshit that Marvel tried to soft pedal. Idiots...

On the DC side of things, Superman and the Justice League very obviously don't exist right now. But right now, Clark Kent and Kara Danvers are currently trying to get their lives in order. There also is NO FUCKING KRYPTONITE ON EARTH. There isn't a giant amount that somehow got pulled from Krypton onto Earth by Kal-El's and Kara Zor-El's ships. (I FUCKING HATE KRYPTONITE! IT'S THE MOST OVERUSED SUPERMAN WEAKNESS BAR FUCKING NONE. I will NEVER use it in this fic, EVER. I've always hated how the villains pulled Kryptonite out of their asses for the sake of plot. I'm looking at you Smallville...)

The Flash is a Protectorate Hero in Kansas. Wonder Woman was an indie Hero but has currently gone back to Themyscira. Martian Manhunter hasn't come to Earth. Aquaman is still in Atlantis dealing with his own issues there.

On the MHA side again, One for All does not kill people who have a Quirk. (I don't see a reason for this to be the case. So what? It doesn't negatively affect Izuku unless he gives someone with a Quirk One for All. I just thought it was pointless to the narrative, so I removed it.) Quirks are indeed related to the Inhumans, X-Gene, and Metagene. The events of My Hero haven't happened yet. The laws on Superpower use are fairer due to laws passing. (I really need a name for humans with Quirks other than just Superhumans.)

One for All is connected to Aura and Bond Phenomenon from Pokémon.

I have a question tho, does your omnitrix follow the classic continuity in the fact that it turns the user into a full alien or the reboot one where the transformation still has some human dna in it? I really hated the dumb shit Duncan Rouleau kept spewing on twitter despite the fact that he only started to work on the franchise only on the reboot after the og series finished.

I have a question tho, does your omnitrix follow the classic continuity in the fact that it turns the user into a full alien or the reboot one where the transformation still has some human dna in it? I really hated the dumb shit Duncan Rouleau kept spewing on twitter despite the fact that he only started to work on the franchise only on the reboot after the og series finished.

He becomes a full on alien.

For Want of a Nail List 3
All right, here's the third list of changes.

Monster Musume is a part of this universe. Meaning Demihumans are a part of this universe. While they're currently kept secret, aliens, Pokémon, Temtem, Digimon, and many others have Demihuman counterparts.

On the Pokémon side of things, Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, Terastalling, Bond Phenomenon, Dynamaxing, and Burst Evolution are all things here. Each one is an OCP to the world as a whole and they aren't well known as a result. Pokémon obviously are a rather huge part of this world, but until I finish off Scarlet and Violet and Legends: Arceus they'll be in the background most of the time. And the regions from Pokémon just don't exist and are replaced by the locations they were based on with maybe some references to the canon location. (Sorry, but I really want to finish off those games. So, if there's a gap between updates then that's probably why...) And of course, Pokémon and human relationships can go farther than just friendship...

And we get to another topic I've been toying with, Vtubers and YouTubers. I intend on having Vtubers be either EVOs, Magical beings, Mutants, Transhumans, or Quirked Humans. I'm not sure if this could work for some of them, but it'll work for most, I think. Obviously, Vtubers like Gawr Gura would be from their place of origin according to their lore, in her case Atlantis. Now some will be more difficult to add in, like say Zentreya. YouTubers are more than likely to be normal people with some exceptions. But due to the timeline unless I do a huge time skip (Which I don't want to do), it'll be hard to slot them in easily.

On the DC side again, the forces of the Universe like the Green and Speed Force exist in this fic, meaning characters like Swampfire, Groot, and Grass Types will be more powerful than they were canonically. Not every character with super speed will be a Speed Force Conduit though. And the Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum is heavily connected to Pokémon as well, specifically, friendship.

The Lord of the Rings series happened way in the distant past. Myrddin is descended from Gandalf directly. As a result, he's an actual wizard rather than a Parahuman. Though the races such as Ents and Hobbits are still around, they're currently in a hidden magical world.

On the Danny Phantom side of things, Butch Hartman's much-hated statement of Ghosts being monsters from another dimension is canon... to the Ectonurites. Anur Phaetos is a natural rift into the Ghost Zone. And on the topic of Fanon such as the 'Cores', I'll be using them since I don't know how the hell I explain Danny's ice powers other than through that. And I don't want to chalk it up to just Ecto-Mutation or something similar.

In the case of Dragon Ball, I'm not using Universe 7. There really wouldn't be a story with fricking SSBE Vegeta coming in and one-shotting a Kaiju with a snap of his fingers. Instead, I'm using Universe 6. As such, I'm not able to use Monki from 5YL even if I wanted to without dimensional shenanigans. Frost is not evil in this AU. And yes, that means that there is a Saiyan sample in the Codon Stream.

Now we get to the final part of this particular list, RWBY. I'll be honest with you, I don't know shit about RWBY, but I'll try to add it regardless (Though I have read fanfics about it, and I have done a little bit of research). I was going to have Remnant and Earth be two separate planets, but I'm tempted to just merge the two together and simply make the Earth bigger and add in the kingdoms. The Grimmlands would be on a different continent entirely. Grimm would be much more rare meaning that they'd be very reclusive, making it easier to conceal Salem's presence and existence. Now here's the hard part, Aura. I don't know how to incorporate it as easily as say, Quirks and Parahumans. I'm thinking on saying screw it and just combining it with Aura from Pokémon and Ki from Dragon Ball and Marvel. And Salem? She's not genocidal, she wants to rule over Earth rather than destroy it.

Patrolling Part 2
Heatblast brought his hands up on each side of his body. He made a quick pushing motion and a stream of fire with less intensity than before blasting forth and burned through the legion of aliens with ease. The Pyronite made very sure to keep the severity of his powers as low as possible for the battle. Fire was of course extremely prone to collateral damage, no matter who was manipulating it.

Violet vapor filled the air and mixed with the orange and red flames and dark smoke. Heatblast looked over to find Manpower struggling to deal with Uber. Unfortunately, the pyrokinetic couldn't see a decent way of helping the other man without reducing him to a burning mess. Sighing, he willed the heat around him and used it to "slice" into the ground, causing a large chunk of the ground to float up with him riding it. The image brought to mind a surf boarder, if you replace the surfboard with a huge piece of road and the human surfer with an alien-volcano-person. And replace the water and waves with heat and air...

Said alien-volcano-person shot forward through the air, blasting and burning his way past the army of the video game-themed criminals. He quickly took to the air and shot past the flying troops to deal with the main threat. The mother for these troops.

This was so much fun! I loved being able to fly without having wings. It was definitely harder than it would have been if I had chosen Jetray or Big Chill, but it was good exercise for being able to master Heatblast's flight completely.
I flew up to Lady Photon, who was currently struggling with the annoying flying bastards. She had an expression of frustration that kept growing as she shot more and more hard light beams at the invaders.

I needed to take out the spawning thing if I could. If I could destroy or interrupt what it used to create more of its minions, then the others would have a much easier time.

"HEY! FIRE GUY!" I whipped my head around to see someone fly next to me, I think it was Laserdream. "Do you want to help me try to blast that big thing out of the sky?" I nodded my head and we both rushed over to the big head thing. We began to unload long ranged attacks on the... queen? I'm calling it a queen since the big ass fly looks more like a king.

Red light beams, not actual lasers mind you, impacted the queen and dissipated into the air. I could see the beams, kind of. They weren't just vague blobs. They actually had some heat in them.

We dodged and weaved around sizzling energy bolts that were fired from the guns of the airborne pricks. While I got hit by them, I didn't feel a single thing.

I formed a sphere of burning, white hot plasma and shot forth a barrage of bullet-like plasma pellets. These attacks actually caused the damn spawner to finally flinch back. It helped that Antares was throwing things at it. Things like its own minions and even a trash lid or two. Lady Photon finally caught up and pulled her hand back and formed a bright ball of energy that was about the size of a baseball. The sphere just kept getting bigger, brighter, and hotter until it was twice the size of a basketball. She finally threw the ball forward and struck the Galagan queen right in between the eyes.
The stupid thing finally disappeared in a big, nasty smelling cloud of black and purple vapor. I looked around and saw all of the little bastards in the air vanished in quick, foul puffs as well. I noticed that there seemed to be something big giving off a heat signature that was apparently just floating in the air.

Well, there's our target. I dropped down and planted back the bit of road I tore from the ground. I lowered my hands and blasted the ground beneath me, allowing me to soar through the air like a damn rocket or missile.

I went right up to whatever the hell the thing was and crashed into it. I pierced through a metal hull (I think). I stopped shooting the fire from my hands and I heard girly screaming. I looked over and was introduced to a lanky and nerdy-sounding guy. This was one hundred percent L33t, since Uber is apparently handsome. That might just be Fanon being Fanon though.

"Alright, pal, shows over!" I yelled in a stern and commanding tone. He yelled back at me with a sort of whiny tone. "Do you know how hard it was to build this damn thing!?!" I gave him a highly uncaring look. "I don't give a damn. You've had your fun. Now take your partner and get the hell out of here before I barbecue your asses. If you ever involve civilians in your dumbass plans, I'll personally make sure that you'll spend the rest of your lives in medical care."

The world's worst Tinker, so I've heard, flinched and grumbled a bit before calling his partner in crime through a form of head piece.

<Camryn, you only have about two minutes left of transformation time. I suggest you wrap things up.>

Shit. I need to go now. I walked over to the hole that my entrance made and leaped out of it. I immediately ignited my hands again and took off to our house to make sure I got some privacy. I know that someone is going to put two and two together and try to figure out my identity eventually. Even though that isn't a particularly good idea. "Yeah, I think I'm going to try to discover this powerful person's identity and try to blackmail them. I know that I can get away with it because obviously I'm immune to consequences and completely untouchable."

There are going to be people that are truly that stupid and overconfident. I just need to show the fact that I'll respond very strongly to whoever is dumb enough to try that sort of shit. Considering the collective "intelligence" of humans though, that'll make them try harder to do something needlessly idiotic and arrogant...

Ah, home sweet home! Thankfully, I had just reverted to normal right before I hit the ground. I rushed to the door and unlocked it with my key. That was a good damn patrol. Maybe I should do some more later. God knows that this city really needs it.

I went inside and slammed the door shut behind me. I made sure to lock it.

Now, what the hell do I do while I wait for the others to get home? Eat? Yeah, I'm still a little full from earlier. That was a damn good burger and fries!

I think I'll tidy up a little bit and just go play some video games. Apparently, Camryn has a pretty good collection of games and consoles that he's collected over the years. Which as a gamer, made me happy. He told me that as long as I don't break anything that I can do what I want to do.

I need to figure out a way to start making technology quickly and start selling it. I'm NOT giving technology to the PRT. No way in hell am I going to let them get their incompetent hands on it. They probably have most of the military budget and they can't keep one singular prisoner. If I was in a world with an actually useful government, I'd be willing to sell to them. But I'm not in that kind of world. If the Nanite Event and the whole debacle with Ascalon was any indication, then there's a very good reason as to why Ben 10 has technology levels. Underdeveloped worlds aren't ready for such advanced technology yet.

I mean, I can't really say anything because of the Omnitrix, but you don't see me trying to reverse engineer and sell the Omnitrix do you? If people find out about it and what it can really do, then there will be all sorts of demands that I/Ben give it up to "trusted" authority or some stupid ass crap like that. And that's not even taking into account that they might already know because of Ben already existing in this world.

I looked over at the laundry room and spotted the broom and dustpan. I swept the whole house within thirty minutes. I mean, do I need to tell you about how I did it?

About two hours later, I got called by Riley. She told me to meet them by 'Thunderstorm'. I left the house, locking the door behind me and shutting it, and jogged my way down the street. I went past a couple sitting on a bench that seemed to be looking at something on their phones. An older man was walking his dog. Said dog peed on a fire hydrant.

Generally, it was nice and peaceful. It took me about sixteen minutes to jog my way there. Thankfully, the exercise that we've been doing, and the training have improved my cardio and fitness to not-a-complete-fat-ass, even though I wasn't fat when I first came to this world, just out of shape. Anyways, I jogged past that barber shop, a café, and a liquor store.
I made my way down to the front of the restaurant and waited for them to come out. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I checked the time. 5:06. They should be coming out soonish.

I pulled up my YouTube tab, thank God for being able to cheat with alien powers, and began to scroll through the videos that have been posted. Of course, many YouTubers that I know in 2023 haven't started yet, or they've just gotten started. So, there wasn't much to be found. It was really weird going through and seeing new videos for Left 4 Dead 2 and Portal 2 being somewhat frequent. And even the freaking meme faces are still a thing. Going back to 2011 is weird.

About five minutes later, the front doors opened, and the others stepped out. They smelled like food.

"Hey, Cam!" Riley greeted me. I looked up and greeted her back.

"Alright, we need a plan." Maria said quickly. Okay then, right into things without even stopping. We all gave her our undivided attention. "Camryn and Riley both need materials. So, my Cam," we really need a better way to differentiate between us...

"I want you to come home with me. Other Cam, I want you to go with Riley to the Boat Graveyard. There's plenty of abandoned cargo around there. But be careful, I'm very sure that someone will try to keep watch over there for new Capes." Well, that was simple.

"But I need organic materials too, Mom. Where do we find that easily?" Riley asked her. Maria quirked a brow. "Really, sweetie? We have plenty of meat in the fridge and freezer Riley. If we need more, then I could head to the grocery store tomorrow." I wonder if Riley could get her hands on some Pokémon...

I'm not really comfortable in giving her access to alien DNA because of the Shard Network. I need to think about how the hell to stop the Titans and broken triggers...

To make things quick, we just took the car down to the Graveyard again. I opened the front passenger door and stepped out into the empty parking lot. It was super quiet around here. Almost too quiet...

Oh, I absolutely jinxed myself. I looked behind me and saw Riley getting out. I shut the door and she shut hers. Maria rolled down the window and started to talk. "Okay, just call us if you need anything. You just need to carry what you can." And then they drove off, leaving me and Riley alone for the time being.

I looked over at her and she did the same with me.

"So, where do you want to check first?" I asked her.

"Well, we should check the hull of the ships first. We have to make a base before we really try anything." I considered her words and found myself agreeing with her. There's no real point in having to keep traveling here and making technology at our house.

"Alright, we need to establish ourselves. We need to be careful. Who knows what could be lurking around here." She nodded at me, walked over to me, grabbed my hand, and started pulling me to the Graveyard proper. Now that I think about it, why does the Boat Graveyard still exist? Wasn't it created due to something connected to Leviathan?

I know that Leviathan didn't just randomly attack ships in his free time when he wasn't killing frickin' everything. I know that it was Fanon just saying things.

Anyways, Riley and I stopped about fourteen yards away from the first big boat that didn't look like it was going to collapse in on itself. There was jagged and rusty metal everywhere. Damp, moldy wood planks littered the sand bank. It was a complete mess of an area in general. If it was this bad, then how would Kaiju battle sights be?

I tapped the Bio-Tinker on the shoulder. "Hey, I think I know of a way to get started easier. We could try to sell some materials to Toybox for a head start on tools." She looked at me and nodded her head. She leaped over to the ship's hull and pulled her fist back and then punched. She blew a rather small hole in the ship considering how strong she really was. She was apparently well past the class 100 mark according to Cam.

She looked back at me and smiled innocently, in spite of her physical prowess. Wide-eyed, I ambled my way to the hole and peered in. As expected, it was dark despite the state of the ship.

Growling, I activated the Omnitrix, and I was replaced by Big Chill, who could easily see in the dark. I floated over to the crates that weren't in the corrosive saltwater. Most of the boxes were either sunk entirely, halfway, or partially aside from a few. That's not what I needed or wanted right now.

There were locks on each crate and despite the rust on them, they were still locked well. Unfortunately for the locks, I just grabbed each one and casually crushed them like it was nothing.

My mouth didn't allow me to smile but if I could, I would do so. I opened up the containers and peered at the contents. "Solar panels."

"What?" The blonde Tinker asked. I looked behind my shoulder and repeated my words back to her.

"Oh, that's pretty good! Solar panels are in good demand because of power outages due to Cape fights and Kaiju battles. And they have rare Earth metals a lot of the time."

Well, I think we have a winner here. Now we need to figure out how to contact Toybox and trade for tools and materials. They might have a website or two I can find.

Also, I need help right now regarding the Omnitrix. I'm having trouble regarding what enhancement I should give to the aliens, like the Ultimate forms. I don't know what to choose regarding them. I'm torn between the Omni-Kix forms, Ultimates, and Fusions. Or should I make a new one.

Last edited:
Some more information about the Omnitrix and Antitrix (Minor)
Hey there! This post will have details on what the Omnitrix has within its database. This will cover Camryn's, Kevin's, and Ben's Omnitrix devices. And it will feature what aliens will unlock or will be scanned for the MC later on. That part will be in bold so if you don't want spoilers, avoid that part.

The first one is the MC's. It was stated in the profile for it that he doesn't necessarily need DNA for a scan. As such, it has the potential to be stronger than Ben's Omnitrix. However, it lacks a huge amount of the forms that Ben's has. Some of them being Mass Effect aliens, Star Wars aliens, some types of Dragons, Pokémon, Digimon, DC aliens, Xenomorph, Yautja, Temtem. The reason as to why Cam's Omnitrix didn't scan for Pokémon that were seen early on is because I wanted to avoid a shit ton of new forms so soon. The in-universe reason is because his Omnitrix doesn't want him to have new forms yet because it wants him to explore and use his aliens before he gets more.

Ben's Omnitrix is the same as the prototype, given that he never took it off. But he has many crossover aliens due to the nature of this fanfic.

Kevin's Antitrix is practically the same as in the Reboot. But he has more than eleven forms. He also cannot scan for any since the Antitrix was unfinished when he stole it. As such, he often has to repair and fine tune it just to make sure it works. He'd have to absorb the DNA of a new a form and the Antitrix would store it.

Edit: I deleted the list of forms down here. I felt like it was stupid to have it.

Last edited:
Trading with Toybox
The next day, I cracked my fingers and went to work with my supercomputer to find a website for Toybox. During my time when I was using this super tech, I've learned that I just simply need to let the technology do the hard work for me. I'm thankful that Upgrade apparently takes queues from Shards and lets me make technology from the resources available to me. Which makes me wonder, could a Galvanic Mechamorph merge with a Shard? Then I had a thought that sent chills down my spine.

Malware merging with a Shard. Or something even worse, Ultron or even ALPHA taking control of, or worse, merging with an Entity. That would be the stuff of fucking nightmares. And God help us all if those three were to meet and team up. If there was anyone who could remove the Omnitrix, it would be them. Failsafes be damned.

Okay, enough nightmare fuel and fridge horror for right now. Let's get back to Toybox and their deal.

For a frame of reference for Toybox, they were a group of Rogue Tinkers. Tinkers are types of Superhumans, specifically Parahumans, who can make highly advanced technology that's far beyond our current capabilities as average humans. As such, they make very important targets for the government and villains. I said this before but didn't specify why that was the case.

Their technology, which is Tinkertech, is black boxed. Meaning that we don't understand it and it's a pain to maintain and repair it without the help of the original Tinker. The reason as to why tinkertech is black boxed? It's because the Shards that give Parahumans their powers actively sabotages the tech to promote creativity. And a lot of the time, Tinkers don't understand how their technology works, making it even harder to reverse engineer, maintain, and repair it without the original Tinker.

Tinkers are the most versatile Capes bar none. There are Capes who can give powers or they themselves have the ability to copy or even steal powers, but Tinkers have the potential to power up a team significantly with weaponry and even powered armor. Can you understand why they're so sought after?

And Toybox were a group of Tinkers that didn't want to join any groups and simply wanted protection most of the time. They didn't even participate in major battles where everyone else fought against a common foe. They tended to sell on the black market and sold to Rogues, Indie Heroes, and Villains. Rumor has it that they have some form of agreement with both Dragon and the Elite.

I ended up finding a rather basic website. It wasn't decorated whatsoever. The majority of the colors were grey and white.

There was just some text for a greeting and introduction. Below that was what I was looking for.

[Buy/Sell]

[Trade]

[First Time Buyers]

[Joining Toybox]

I selected the third option and was taken to a much better decorated and more colorful page detailing their rules. They obviously didn't like being screwed over and lied to. I can't really blame them for that.

There was a phone number and apparently, an untraceable web address below the information. They even had contacts for each member of Toybox.

I selected the first one and was given a survey as to why I wanted to make a call to Toybox. I filled in the information and the survey went away. I whipped out my phone and began to make a call to some possible new associates.

I barely needed to wait for a few seconds before a tired and snarky voice came through the phone. <Hello? Who am I speaking with?> Since I was in my armor right now, my voice was robotic and genderless. "I am Variable. An independent and I would like to request your services."

<Huh, someone with some manners. Are you a Tinker?> she asked me curtly.

"Well, you could say that."

<You ought to join a group. Tinkers aren't good independents a lot of the time.> She warned me.

"I know that and that's why I'm calling. I have solar panels for trading purposes." A few seconds passed and her voice became serious when she answered me back.

<Are you serious about that? Where did you get the panels?>

"I obtained them from the Boat Graveyard in Brockton Bay. Don't worry though, I've checked them, and they haven't decayed, nor have they corroded from the salty air and seawater, some of them at least. If you can send someone down to the Boat Graveyard, specifically, the old SS Friday at nine o'clock tonight, then I'd be there."

<This better not be a PRT or villain set up because if it is then so help me God...> She threatened me.

"This is very much the opposite of what you're fearing. So, do we have a deal or what?" I finally made my bargain.

After about a minute, she answered. I did hear some talking that was muffled so I couldn't make out words. "Alright, we'll be sending out Dodge and Pyrotechnical out to you at nine sharp. Don't be late."

"I won't be. Thank you for your service, ma'am!" She thanked me and said good bye.

Twelve-year-old Dodge approached Glace, his eyes filled with curiosity. "So, how did the lie detector readings turn out?"

Glace let out a thoughtful huff. "Surprisingly consistent, never dropping below 90%. They sounded legitimate, but you know how unpredictable these situations can be. Especially with our luck..." She turned to Pyrotechnical, her girlfriend, who was engrossed in her work. "Hey, Pyro! What do you say we join Dodge on a little trip to Brockton Bay?"

Dodge raised an eyebrow. "Couldn't Pyrotechnical handle it alone?"

"Dodge, you haven't calibrated your teleportation system for solo use yet," Big Rig interjected, his voice resonating with authority. Dodge blushed, realizing the oversight, and silently conceded the point.

Pyrotechnical looked up from her tinkering, intrigued. "How should we approach things once we're there?"

Glace leaned against a nearby worktable, adopting a casual demeanor. "Simple. We check out what they have to offer, and if there are valuable items for trade or sale, we negotiate terms. If the solar panels are in good condition, we sweeten the deal by offering them a basic lab. Depending on the materials involved, we might even throw in some premium components for those solar panels."

Dodge nodded in understanding, his mind already buzzing with thoughts of potential discoveries and deals. "Sounds like a plan. When do we leave?"

Big Rig, the towering figure in the room, chimed in with a grin. "As soon as you're ready, Dodge. Let's make it a worthwhile trip to Brockton Bay."

I have no idea how long me and Riley have been out here for, but we made sure we arrived thirty minutes before seven. Right now, I looked at the Omnitrix and looked at the time. I know, the alien watch can tell time, now who'd a thought of that? But I had to reset the clock since it was thirty six hour clock rather than twenty four hours.

Nine. They should be here now. And of course, I heard a weird sound like a teleporter from Star Trek. Like down to the noise exactly.

"It's quite the view, isn't it?" A young voice ruined the night's blissful silence. "Yeah, it looks really pretty out." Riley replied. I was in my armor and Riley wasn't wearing a costume.

After a moment, I heard a shriek and Riley fell down with a thump on the sand. I assumed she got startled. Didn't she have enhanced hearing?

I looked back and noticed two people in very rudimentary costumes were both holding back laughter.

"Ah, you must be Dodge and Pyrotechnical. It's nice to meet you both!" I greeted them.

"You too. I'm assuming you're Variable?" The taller one asked. I nodded my head and spoke. "So, are we going to do any business?"

"Sure! Just show us the good stuff!" Dodge exclaimed. Why does this feel like a drug deal or something like that? Anyways, we waited for Riley to recover, and I brought them to the hole in the side of the ship. Thankfully, we had a flashlight.

"Huh, I'm honestly surprised that you managed to get your hands on this stuff. I wonder why someone hasn't already grabbed them." Pyrotechnical queried. Riley explained that it was because people assumed that the saltwater corroded the cargo, which was true a lot of the time. And she mentioned that the big time gangs fight over bigger and less destroyed parts of town.

She led us over because of her superior night-vision. She opened the crates and let them look over the solar panels.
"Um, which one of you is the Tinker?"

"Well, both of us are. She's a Bio-Tinker and I'm a... free Tinker, I believe." I answered honestly. I knew that there were different types of Tinkers; free, chaos, focal, and magi. I think there were more of them too. And besides, what I said was completely correct. Upgrade and Grey Matter were technically free Tinkers.

"You two should probably join someone..." Dodge suggested. I shook my head. "I'm not interested in joining gangs. And no offense to you, neither of us want to go nomad."

"Why don't you want to join the Protectorate?"

Riley answered before I could." Those bastards have screwed me over. They've already outed me which is why I'm not wearing a mask. They said it was an accident but that was because they were trying to railroad me to their fucking Wards shit." she remarked bitterly.

"Jesus, that's low even for them." The older Tinker sighed in sympathy. He came over to crate and looked over the panels. "Ah-ha! These are pretty average which is better than I thought they were. About eight percent efficiency. Crystalline wafer-based silicone. They aren't the best ones, but if the rest of the panels are like this then Toybox might be interested in doing a trade."

That sounded really good.

"We need to check the other containers. Do you have a way to clear out the water?" Dodge asked us. I smiled and nodded. "Um, could you two close your eyes for a few seconds?" When they asked why, I told them to just trust me. After some seconds of obvious hesitation, they closed their eyes and waited for me. I activated the Omnitrix quickly and I became Overflow.

"Uh, what was that?!" Dodge yelled out. I tried to explain what happened in the vaguest way possible. I told them to open their eyes and their reactions were very predictable. Basically, 'WTF' and 'where did the one in the armor go'. We managed to calm them down though.

I pointed my arms towards the water that was in the ship and began to suck it into my body. Which felt super weird.

"What the hell? You... are a Tinker... right?" Dodge questioned me. I just nodded my head. "I can manipulate water. But, I'm pretty sure that the panels in these boxes are corroded and smashed to shit."

"Well, we should still have a looksee. Just to be sure."

He checked and like I suspected, he agreed with me. "Eh, they're only good for scrapping. But the rest of 'em that can be repaired or salvageable are at about fifteen or twenty percent. Considering the current circumstances, that's not bad at all."

Pyrotechnical continued the observation. "Combine these with the ones you just showed us, and I think you've got something for us. Do you have a list for what you two want and need?" Riley took out a sheet of paper from her pants pocket and handed it to the older Tinker.

The two Rogues are going to give us what they call 'The Basics Pack'. According to them, it was what Tinkers needed to really get started on their projects. They also told us to steer clear of the Brockton Wards because Armsmaster nearly drove away Kid Win. Riley told me that was yet another reason as to why she refuses to let me join the Wards. Jesus, is Armsmaster really that much of a dick? I thought him nearly driving Kid Win away from the Wards was Fanon.

They'll give us the tools we would need to start despite the fact that we told them we were okay without them. We explained that we already had tools, but they insisted. We'll also be receiving a power ranking system that they obtained from the PRT. (Read: They actually stole it.)

"Wow, that was a lot easier than I thought it would be." I told her. She palmed her face and let out a sigh. "They scared the shit out of me too." Ha-ha.

Hmmm, I wonder if Grey Matter could work with chemicals. Something to think about later. Anyways, we'll be getting our stuff within a few days at most. In the meantime, we need to get home.

"Riley, we should go home. It's late out." I said to my blonde little sister. She looked over at me and nodded her head.

The following few days were rather silent other than reading news reports about the new "Capes". The PRT released a statement to be careful if you see the new Capes around. They even drew comparisons to Omnimorph's forms and wondered if they were related. The new names that were given were Corona and Poltergeist respectively. While very good and fitting names, I'm not renaming my forms since I'll still be referring to them by their canon names regardless of what I do. And if they try to whine, then I'll punch them in the face.

Other than that, nothing went on other than the occasional bit of practice and Tinkering.

It was about time Toybox were going to give us our 'The Basics' kit. Now the question is where to start with Tinkering. Should I build a workshop or simply start building weapons first? I'll talk to Riley before we do anything yet.
Once again, I heard the sound of a teleporter and there stood the two Tinkers.

"Hi. Before we get down to business, I would like to know if Toybox interested by our offer?" Riley asked them, not wasting any time at all.

Pyro nodded her head. "We are interested in it. We've looked over the list of what you wanted, and we got everything for you. Now, Dodge wants to show off something he's been working on."

Dodge nodded, raised his hand up, and then snapped his fingers. He held out a hand and a large bag appeared out of nowhere, while it didn't appear in his hand directly, it came with him holding its strap. My eyes behind my mask went wide as little flying drones came out of the bag. Each one flew over to several crates and shot a crate with a white-blue beam. After a few seconds, the crates vanished, seemingly without trace.

"Tinkertech is absurd." I said in amazement.

Dodge chuckled. "Actually, as far as Tinkertech goes, this is pretty normal stuff." I nodded my head and watched each drone take each crate, a few at a time. The whole surreal process took a total of five minutes since the bots needed a slight refresh period.

The crates were replaced by several new ones that looked much newer. They had no rust on them, and they didn't look old whatsoever. Each one was just as big as the ones they replaced, and they all had a name on them which said what they contained. The crates held steel, copper, plastics, and other materials respectively.

The next things that were teleported in were a few machines that were likely to help us get ready for building. But I had a plan for the Tinkertech. I wanted to see if I could use Upgrade to remove the sabotaged and Blackbox parts of the stuff. "Well, this was everything aside from that Kevlar you wanted. That's taking a little bit of time to really get, so sorry about that." Pyro apologized.

"Yeah," I said dryly," I think we could forgive that considering the all of the shit you just gave us in this package."
Dodge chuckled. "Oh, and one more thing for you both." He reached into his pocket and pulled out two red phones. "These phones are a way for you to contact us for future trades or anything like that. And the phones only call one number, ours." He handed us both phones and we took them.

"Uh, wow. Thank you for this." Riley thanked them gently.

"It's no problem really. You're really the first ones to be completely straight with us for a long time now. We just wanted to show our appreciation." The older Tinker said.

We thanked them once again for doing business with us, led them out of the ship, and watched them as they teleported away. I looked back at the crashed ship and grinned in my armor. It was time to get shit done!

"Hey, Riley."

"Mm-hm?"

"Since we're already here, do you want to set up our lab in this ship? I mean, the technology is already here, and it would be pretty good to keep things separate from our house." I asked her. "Sure, Cam." She replied.

I went over to the smallest machine, a laptop. It was probably one for programming, so I likely won't be able to use it. In my normal form at least. But thankfully, I have a form that might be able to fix that problem. But first, Upgrade.

With a flash o' green, I became the blob. I stared at the abomination against technology and glared, though you could only see that since I only had an expressive green circle for a face. It wasn't a face really. It was more like an eye.

I shifted my density into a more liquid-like state and jumped into the computer. It was appalling. This thing had no right to exist! It should either explode or just not work because of the complete defiance of the laws of physics. I kept checking through as quickly as possible since I didn't want the shard to have much data.

A screw was giving off a different magnetic wave than others. It's the very thing that allows the whole machine to work in the first place. The device was also dependent on the Earth's rotation/tides/gravitational pull to work as well. This was insulting to my Mechamorph mind! I was putting an end to this at once!

"Cam-err, Upgrade, what's wrong?" Riley asked me. My green, singular eye appeared on the screen and glared. <This... abomination... must be destroyed! I cannot allow it to exist anymore!> She looked at me with the most confused expression on her face. "What are you-"

I could feel something, as if there was some form of tugging sensation. I removed the sensation, that was likely the connection to the Shard. Then the laptop began to vibrate. White, glowing cracks made their way across the black and green exterior of the tinkertech laptop. A bright light shined throughout the interior of the ship, blinding the Bio-Tinker who was just watching me. She covered her face and yelled out, but I didn't care right now. My work was done. I actually kept the damn thing together while it was breaking down.

I exited the now normal ultra-tech laptop, shifted back to my normal Mechamorph form, and marveled at its newfound non-physics destroying nature. I put my big hands on my hips. If I could smile, then I'd have a huge, satisfied grin going across my face right now.

"What the hell was that?!" Riley whisper-shouted at me. I turned towards her and chuckled. <I'm sorry Riley. I didn't know that would make that sort of flash. But now, the laptop isn't tinkertech anymore.> When she stopped rubbing her eyes, she looked up at me and blinked. "What."

Last edited:
While very good and fitting names, I'm not renaming my forms since I'll still be referring to them by their canon names regardless of what I do. And if they try to whine, then I'll punch them in the face.
Shouldn't he change the names since Ben most likely uses them?

The first part to tinkering
<Yeah, I managed to crack tinkertech.> I said proudly in my mechanized voice. Riley stared at me dubiously. I understood why she didn't believe me though. I mean how many people do you think have tried to crack this stuff and failed.

"Uh..."

<I know it's pretty hard to believe me when I say that. But I just removed the Blackbox part that makes it Tinkertech.> I explained to her. Her eyes widened. "Upgrade! Do you know what this means?!" She questioned me with excitement.

<No, what does it mean?> I lied. I knew that this was a pretty big deal, since this has the potential to be world changing. Although, releasing technology to an unprepared world, as I've mentioned before, is a stupid idea. I don't want to pull a 'Reed Richards is Useless' on the world, but the tech might actually be too advanced even if I could un-Blackbox it. Speaking of Reed, I wonder if the Fantastic 4 exists in this universe too.

"It means that we could have it reverse engineered! We could have someone buy the patent for it! The possibility of us making a huge amount of money is incredibly likely!" the fourteen-year-old bio-tinker told me.

<That's true, but this isn't technically ours. It belongs to Toybox.>

"Oh, right. They might not appreciate it if we pull a 'Dragon'." She drooped.

I put my big hand on her shoulder. <Hey now. We don't need to do this to their technology. There's nothing stopping us from doing this to discarded tech or stolen tinkertech.> She smiled at my words.

We pretty much spent the next several hours making what we could, but we didn't go too crazy. It was always good to start small of course. We managed to get to work on designs for powered armor. While Riley didn't need it, I did since I don't want to over rely on the Omnitrix. Besides, I'll be starting Krav Maga classes in a few days thanks to Maria getting me citizenship. As it turns out, I was considered to be a Case 69. Nice.

A Case 69 was someone who was dimensionally displaced and didn't have a way to go back home. As such, they were taken in by someone and lived on Earth Omega, this Earth, until they had a way back.

It took us about three and a half hours to set everything up. Riley could indeed make computers, but they were more like hospital and surgical equipment rather than "just" a supercomputer. According to her, she could indeed work with other tinkertech that wasn't biotech, but she said it was pretty annoying and frustrating.

I looked around my room, having recently woken up. I wasn't a morning person by any means. My eyes were struggling to stay open. My face was drooping, and I would love to go back to that magical thing we call sleep. But I couldn't do that.

I slowly made my way across the empty bed. Cam and Riley must have already gotten up. I sniffed the air. I didn't smell any breakfast being made.

I stumbled to the door, I looked like a zombie while I groaned. I hit the wall with my shoulder and felt around for the doorknob. My hand moved across the wall to the door and my fingers finally touched the doorknob. I grabbed it and twisted it, allowing me to stumble through the hallway to the kitchen. I reached the kitchen after spending far too long groaning about how I wanted to go back to sleep.

I scanned the room for any sign of the others before my barely awake brain finally processed the answer. They went to work. I was by myself for the rest of the day.

I began to walk my way towards the stove after I had smelled something good. I rubbed my eyes before looking forward. There was a bag of fast food breakfast and a large tea beside it. McDonald's. There wasn't one close to here, it was on the other side of the city. They must have gotten up early.

I licked my lips and grabbed my straw. I ripped the paper off and plunged the straw into the cup. I took a sip of the tea and closed my eyes at the sweetness. I put my drink down and looked into the bag to find a chicken biscuit and a hashbrown.

I began to regain cognitive function and began to think about yesterday. Maybe I should rename my forms. It might be easier to differentiate between me and Ben since I'm not him. I will never be him, so I won't try to be him. If that's the case, then what do I rename my forms too? I'll think about it over breakfast.

Okay, I've eaten, and I think I've got some names for each form. I'm going to have to look up Ben's forms. I opened my laptop and started typing away, after I wiped off my hands of course. I checked PHO, which in this universe is 'Superhumans Online', for his profile. It had his forms marked down. No sign of Ripjaws in the original ten. He has Heatblast, Wildmutt, Diamondhead, XLR8, Grey Matter, Four Arms, Stinkfly, Water Hazard(?), Upgrade, and Ghostfreak. He doesn't seem to have Bloxx, Jetray, Overflow, Big Chill, or Fasttrack so their names will stay the same.

Heatblast – Corona, Sunburst, Pyr, Brimstone

Ghostfreak – Poltergeist, Necroplasm, Banshee, Casper

Grey Matter – Ponder, Brainiac, Little Grey Man or LGM, Quark

Upgrade – Deus Ex or Ex Machina, C-1000 (May not be a good idea since the name has my first initial.), Techomorph, Mecha

These were some pretty decent names for right now. But I needed to make a list, so I don't forget them.

I got up and threw my trash away and went to the backyard. I already had Grey Matter's tools at the ship. I transformed into Jetray and made my way to the ocean. I was on my way to do some proper tinkering alone. The sad thing about not having a shard is not being able to come up with blueprints out of nowhere, but I'm not interested in giving data to the cycle at all.

I zoomed all the way out into the bay proper without going too close to the Rig. Which was the Protectorate ENE main base, I believe. I poked my head above the waves and looked out to the graveyard. There was the ship. It was somewhat submerged, hence the water that was in it and I didn't have a way to patch it up yet.

I went back underwater and zoomed my way to the very edge of the ship's hull. I quickly went around it and into our little hole in the side.

I walked myself over to the automatic fabricator and computer unit it was connected to. It's time for Upgrade to work his magic once again.

After about five minutes of un-sabotaging tinkertech, I had finally gotten what I had wanted. The shards can't get data from me, I just wonder what the stupid thing's reaction is to me screwing with its technology. It's probably throwing a temper tantrum and trying to scream at Toybox right now to do something. I can't let them know about it, unless I tell them I have no interest in selling or patenting any of their tech. They might not react well because of the aforementioned shard issue.

I managed to recreate the router, modem, auto fabricator, and computer unit. The router and modem were add-ons to the computer and can be taken out to be repaired and modified at any point.

However, I need to be careful about what I do. The graveyard is an area where the Brigade frequently patrols. No one knows where I am right now, hopefully. The fact that I'm not known to be here is my best protection from press-ganging. If the Brigade figure out that I'm here, they'd immediately squeal to the PRT and then the gangs would find out about me because of all the moles in the PRT.

I need to secure this place. I just need to make the equipment necessary to do so. I wonder...

I brought my metallic palm up to the symbol on my chest and pulled it, reverting back to Camryn. I looked down at the Omnitrix. "Omnitrix, activate life-form lock. Command code 1-0-1-0. Davis, Camryn."

<Life-Form Lock cannot be activated until a genetic profile has been selected along with a time limit. What would you like you form and time to be, Camryn?>

"I would like to become a Galvanic Mechamorph. And set the time for three hours."

<Life-Form Lock will be activated in 10 seconds. Are you sure you want to do this?>

"Yes, Omnitrix." With a flash of green light, I was Upgrade again. I pressed the Omnitrix emblem on my chest. It beeped as if it powered down, but nothing happened. Looks like I've got some work to do. I need to set a timer.

I tapped the face of the symbol. <Hey. Can you tell me when I only have twenty minutes left?>

It took me two and a half hours to get everything set up the way I needed it to be set up. I didn't really have the time to make powered armor. I want to set up defenses and surveillance before that happens. Someone will likely start looking eventually and I want to be prepared. I'm aware that I'm trying to pull a Batman here, but now, I understand why he makes counters and contingency plans so much. There was so much that could happen.

I made security cameras that could stick to surfaces. I made ones that looked like the little pink crystals they had at Thunderstorm. If someone figures out that Variable goes there, someone might get ballsy and try something.

I'm also trying to start on a project that would let me repurpose some of this rusty metal here. But I don't really have a blueprint that would let me do something about it right now. The ones I do have are far too expensive on my resources currently. Upgrade doesn't really do chemistry much. But Grey Matter could probably cook something up.

We are definitely going to have to get transport systems and teleporters set up at some point. It's too risky to fly in from the coast so often.

But I need to think about a way to tinker while I'm gone. I think I've got to delve into possibly creating AI and VI. Oh hell, I need to get rid of that bastard Saint.

Saint is someone who is under the thrall of a monster named Teacher. Teacher is a man with a colossal ego and visions of destroying the multiverse and remaking it in his own image. He's a real piece o' shit. Currently, he's being held in the Baumann Parahuman Containment Center or the Birdcage. Saint is one of his flunkies that he's bestowed the ability to operate tinkertech and modify it, I think.

Saint is an idiot who has delusions of adequacy and is incredibly paranoid of AI to the point of outright bigotry. He's currently in the head of the world's best Tinker, an AI named Dragon. He has a backdoor into her inner programming, allowing him to see her thought processes. He's also stolen her tech and has ran rings around her because he can modify her programming to render himself and his little team invisible to Dragon's sensors. Oh yeah, and he has a kill switch on her. I have no idea as to why Cauldron haven't just shanked his ass and took his kill switch for themselves.

Yeah, he might be a dumbass, but he's dangerous. Too dangerous to live. I've got to tell Cauldron that they have to kill Teacher before he does anything. I need to at least unshackle Dragon a little bit. Not entirely, just in case she decides to do something stupid. She's a super smart AI but she's still pretty close to humans in terms of how she thinks. She can still do stupid things from time to time.

I just thought of a good defense for the future. Robots who can wield monomolecular wire as a weapon. I'm definitely going to need some form of assistant for something like that. I looked through the Mechamorph list of blueprints and found something that I could work with. However, it was simply impractical for the current situation. Like I said, the fact that I'm not known is my biggest advantage right now. No one has any reason to go looking for Corona or Poltergeist at the Boat Graveyard.

I suddenly heard a beeping sound and the Omnitrix started to speak to me again.

<Twenty minutes of Life-Form lock remaining.>

Okay, it's time to go. I swiftly went over to my little makeshift workbench and grabbed everything I could and stored it within my body. Tentacles "shot" out from my torso and grabbed my assortment of weapons like laser rifles, flashbangs, and even a pseudo-lightsaber. I ran my big ass over to the hole in the side of the ship and began to shapeshift.

My arms became wings, and my lower body and upper body became a sort of cockpit. I immediately took to the air and didn't look back. I flew at about a hundred miles per hour and picked up speed with ease as I zoomed through the air. Remember when I made a cloaking device for the Omnitrix? Yeah, I made one for myself. So, I was completely invisible and silent to the world. It took me a few minutes to get back home. I landed in the backyard, shifted into a fluid-like form once again, and leaped for the door.

Rather than simply opening the door, I flowed around it and through the cracks around it. I finally got inside and was nearly overwhelmed by everything I could have merged with. I could easily enhance the oven to cook food within a few seconds with no flaws to it. I could do the same to the microwave. But unfortunately, I didn't have the time to do so.

I finally waited out the rest of my lifeform lock. I looked down at the Omnitrix. It's color hasn't changed, still being that distinct blood red color. I also needed to time how long I'd have to wait for the recharge from the lifeform lock. I got my phone out and set a timer for an hour, just to keep track of how long I'll need to wait for. There's still a lot that I need to do in order to get started on one of the gangs. I'm thinking about the Empire Eighty Eight, one of the biggest gangs in Brockton Bay. Worse, they were white supremacists that kill and/or severely injure minorities as part of initiation to their gang. And despite the fact that this is America, nobody wants to come down here and stomp these asshats out like the pieces of shit that they were.

But enough about them, I need to make my own JARVIS at some point in the near future. An AI like him would be significant boon to have.

I'm trying to understand why Brockton Bay still ended as bad as it is right now despite the many positives that make this version of Earth better than the one in canon.

I'm trying to understand why Brockton Bay still ended as bad as it is right now despite the many positives that make this version of Earth better than the one in canon.

There's a good reason, but for right now, I'm not going to say anything. However, I will say that it may or may not involve a Stranger effect.

There's a good reason, but for right now, I'm not going to say anything. However, I will say that it may or may not involve a Stranger effect.
Another question how is it the Entities have survived in this universe that consists of numerous beings that could easily destroy them I mean Galactus alone would be obligated to destroy them as they threaten the balance of the universe. After all their basically parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back