1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games General

Discussion in 'General' started by Smuthunter, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Lady Vanatos

Lady Vanatos Cancer of Society

We're getting a Granblue Fantasy Fighting Game and RPG. Arc-Systems Works on the fighter and platinum and another developer are working on the RPG:
    The RPG:

The Fighting Game:

Color me interested. Greatly interested.

2. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

This is hilarious.

Imabot and Lady Vanatos like this.
  3. Aaron Fox

Aaron Fox That Crazy/Not-Crazy Guy

A lot of the problems associated with FO76 is that Gamebryo (don't kid yourselves, Creation Engine is literally Gamebryo with the serials filed off) and Bethesda's crazy-levels of reliance on it and the stockholders pushing it out of the gate too soon.

Jiven likes this.
  4. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

To be fair half the outrage over Bethesda is also them constantly fucking up, with doing things like pulling a bait and switch with the bag in the collector's edition, leaking customers info, and this newest mess up:

Jiven likes this.
  5. piens51

piens51 Experienced.

So I got into Duel Links a bit over a week ago got my starting gems made King of the Beasts deck as it's from the newest mini box and the core engine doesn't have anything rarer than R. Then did a stupid and went staple diving blowing what was left of my starting gems without planning. (I guess I got lucky got Wall of Disruption and Drowning Mirror force) It works well(ish) as I'm having fun in gold/Platinum lvl but I just want to know if it is possible to improve it just from these boxes I have started? (Secrets of the ancients, Gaia Genesis and Servant of Kings.)
    [​IMG]

6. Aaron Fox

That sounds like the usual cheapskating that is common in companies where stockholders have far more greed than sense. Then again, Bethesda only started on this entire 'preorder package deal' thing where everyone else has years to prefect it... so it might be a combination of inexperience and stockholder-induced cheapskating.

Jiven likes this.
  7. CptTagon

CptTagon Prolific Writer

Has anyone played Yomawari: Night Alone? It's on sale on Steam and look interesting. But I'm worried about how much and what kind of horror it is. Is it a jump-scare horror, or something more intellectual/physiological?

8. Athlumney

Athlumney Versed in the lewd.

Bethesda Softworks has being doing multiple exclusive pre-order packages since at least New Vegas and I'm sure their parent company ZeniMax Media has being doing it for even longer. Now I believe it could be the first time they've done it with a Bethesda Games Studios game, but Bethesda Game Studios probably wasn't involved with the rum.

9. Aaron Fox

Yeah, which is why I'm saying that it sounds like the usual cheapskating enforced by stockholders with more greed than sense (much in the sense that the Black Hand that kicked off WW1 had more ideology than sense).

10. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Lewd Cthulhu

Derek58, Dakkaface and Melmar like this.
  11. Fenrisfir

Fenrisfir Not too sore, are you?

I have the game and it fits more into a psychological horror with the Isolation of moving around alone. It also has quite a bit of Jump scares in it. I can't help with much more because I haven't played the game enough.

CptTagon likes this.
  12. Dakkaface

Dakkaface Magical Defender of Justice

13. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Lewd Cthulhu

I would still hit it like the fist of an angry god though.

Dakkaface likes this.
  14. OverReactionGuy

Apparently Nexon is being sold for billions. Therefore Maple story is worth billions or did they do something other than maplestory?

15. Tsuzurao

Tsuzurao Experienced.

Apparently they have a list of other works, but not all of them are available outside Korea (or some just aren't available in English-speaking regions). I've at least heard of Mabinogi and its prequel Vindictus, Elsword, I think I'd heard of Closers in passing...

They also used to run the NA release of Dungeon Fighter Online, but they eventually ended up mishandling things terribly until it closed down, and now the devs (Neople) run DFO Global themselves.

OverReactionGuy likes this.
  16. OverReactionGuy

Hahahahaha Yes!

17. Evillevi

Evillevi Shadow Pika!

That takes me back to the good ol days

Jiven, Malcolmo, Imabot and 1 other person like this.
  18. OverReactionGuy

Destiny is free from activision.

C'mon blizzard, you split from them too before it's too late.

-edit-

Before more damage can be done.

Smuthunter likes this.
  19. BrokenAscendent

BrokenAscendent Filthy Heretic Moderator

d
    You are aware thats a large difference between ActivisonBlizzard and the relation Bungie had with activison?

20. OverReactionGuy

Yes, very much so. But one could dream that one of their childhood game developers aren't turning into shit heads.

21. aabbcc

aabbcc Well worn.

Turning? You are a decade too late for that.

Valette-Serafina likes this.
  22. OverReactionGuy

Well, the only blizzard game I've bought lately was d3 when reaper of soul came out and had fun with it. I never payed attention to the company and what was going on for it for years.

I was a bit out of the loop so some of the shit I'm just now hearing about came at a surprise.

23. aabbcc

aabbcc Well worn.

There was already plenty of shitheaddery by the point D3 came out, plenty about D3 itself, IIRC, like the always online bullcrap.

24. OverReactionGuy

I got it for the 360.

-edit-

Though, I do have it for the PC as well because I wanted to support d4 and actually wanted my game to be patched through the internet so I could do grand rifts.

But I got it for cheap.

-shrugs-

Shows me.

25. Lady Vanatos

Not sure if you guys heard but Capcom released a free demo of the Resident Evil 2 remake but you can only play it for 30 minutes (though you can finish the demo in less time than that tbh if you know what you are doing).

While that kinda sucks, I'd rather that than having to pre-order the game to even play a demo like how a lot of games do nowadays. If you were hesitant or apprehensive of the game, try the demo and give it a try and see where you will still stand after that. It's on PS4, Xbox One and PC (Steam). Of course, it's out now with the full game coming out the 25th.

EDIT: Just played the demo myself. Holy shit, those fucking zombies are relentless. Unless you completely destroy the head (which is hard and resource consuming) they do not stay down. Especially when they are multiple of them and are in tight corridors. Had me on edge the whole time.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    daimahou likes this.
  26. Teln

Teln Pweeease?

SSBU: Fun, intense, and a blast to play with friends/family. World of Light is great, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't have some questionably tuned fights. Legend spirits with a power over 10k are just a giant ball of "Fuck You", although even that can be fun in its own way. Any primary spirit that can be upgraded into another spirit should be--it's very much worth it in the long run.

Lady Vanatos likes this.
  27. OverReactionGuy

For your pokemon let's go needs. This is hilarious. Basically engineering so you can be lazy and make something else press a button for you to farm shinies.

28. Lady Vanatos

Finally!

Smuthunter likes this.
  29. korat56

korat56 Well worn.

Nisa is translating this you know? So taking bets how will they fuck up this time.

OverReactionGuy and daimahou like this.
  30. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Man I don’t fucking care WHO localizes it as long as it’s getting localized at all.

Lady Vanatos likes this.