1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice

Waifu Wars!

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Enigmatic, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Threadmarks: Rules
    Enigmatic

Enigmatic Rising of the Cute Shield Heroine

Hello, and welcome to WAIFU WARS!, a random battle quest thingy I made up where your Waifus will battle in the name of your love!
    Rules:

Players must register before the first bout.
    Only the first 7 Players to register will be entered (The QM [Me] is entered automatically [Cuz I wanna play, too!]).
    The Player's turns will be ordered randomly.
    Each Player chooses one Waifu on their turn.
    Waifu’s must be a named character in-universe to be valid.
    You may not choose a Waifu that has already been chosen.
    Multiple incarnations of the same character cannot be claimed separately (i.e. Multiple timelines, alternate dimensions, cloning, etc.).
    Once all Players have a Waifu, the Waifu’s will have stats and 1 unique ability assigned to them.
    After all stats and abilities have been assigned, Players will be granted 2 Stat Points (+1 extra point for all rounds they have won) to add into any of their Waifu’s stats. You will have 24 hours to look over them and assign the points. After 24 hours, their stats will be locked. Remaining points will not be carried over.
    In the next round(s), the Players 1 and 2 will be the Winner and Runner-Up of the previous round, respectively. Players 3-8 will be randomly selected from the preceding brackets.
    After 5 Rounds, the game will end. The Player with the most battles won will be declared the winner of Waifu Wars and will be crowned Harem King.

TheFanficAddict and Twei like this.
  2. Threadmarks: Mechanics
    Enigmatic

Stats:

Stats are the, well, stats of a Waifu. Each stat can have up to 5 Stat Points assigned to them.

Health tells how much damage a Waifu can take before they are rendered unconscious. 1 Stat Point equals 3 Health Points.

Attack shows how many die the Attacker will get to roll. 1 Stat Point equals 1 die.

Defense is how many die the Defender will get to roll. 1 Stat Point equals 1 die.

Speed denotes how many die will be rolled for the Waifu during each Initiative Phase for initiative. 1 Stat Point equals 1 die.

Ability is a bonus that will bolster a Waifu during Battle.

Battle:

Battle is composed of 6 phases:

Initiative: Waifu’s roll for initiative.
    Attack 1:.First Waifu rolls for Attack.
    Defense 1: Second Waifu rolls for Defense.
    Attack 2: Second Waifu rolls for Attack.
    Defense 2: First Waifu rolls for Defense.
    Rest: End of the Battle Phase. Some abilities will activate here.

The die that will be rolled will be 6-sided and will have 2 zeroes, 2 ones, and 2 twos.

From the Second Round on, you will be required to post the order in which your Waifus will be sent out.

When a Player’s Waifu is knocked unconscious, they are able to send out one of their conscious Waifus, if they have any.

Defeat is determined when all Waifus in a Player’s Harem are unconscious.

TheFanficAddict and Twei like this.
  3. Enigmatic

Reserved

TheFanficAddict likes this.