• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New profile posts

It's not weird to sympathize with the antagonist of Sora no Otoshimono and dislike the protagonist, right?
Glad your biopsy came back negative. I've been reading your stuff with great anticipation. But don't burn out in writing either.
I've only received 2 alerts since the site update. Have to go to watched threads and order by last threadmark to see what stories have updated.
Loved your fandeltales fic, and hope you return to the purah fic eventually - that was a nice cliffhanger you paused it on!

You're criminally underrated!
Is early impreg also in the cards for Great Power Comes in Many Witches?

Responsibility is nice and all but knocking up your sluts with triplets is nicer. Especially if it's socially encouraged due to lower risks with pregnancy and the casual dominance of the setting.
It's already pretty impressive that you're the first response 95% of the time, but being first while also having a relevant picture to add is a whole other flex.
Back